17

Gavin POV

Michael was on his phone reading a message I'm guessing from Geoff and I took mine out too.

I flipped to my Twitter app and opened it up to find at least a bazillion notifications.

"Good grief." I said scrolling through all the notifications.

"What's that Gav?" Michael asked still on his phone.

"Why do I have so many notifications?"

I heard Michael chuckle,"You are part of AH now."

That still didn't answer my question. I get a new job and suddenly have a lot of notifications.

"So?" I asked.

"I may or may not have posted the first Surgeon Simulator on YouTube."

"And? It's just a video."

Michael turned off his phone and looked at me,"The fans loved it and they may or may not have found your Twitter."

"I've had Twitter for a long time and yeah I had followers but not this much." I said still scrolling through the notifications.

I started to smile when I noticed some of the tweets were from Michael.

I had been scrolling through for so long I hadn't noticed Michael smiling at me.

"What?" I asked.

He shook his head,"I just can't believe I get to see you again and not for just one day. It's everyday now."

It hasn't really hit me that I get to come to this office everyday and play video games with a bunch of dudes.

And to be honest it hasn't hit me that I am living with a dude I met a couple of days ago.

I looked back at my phone and noticed almost everyone from the entire office was following me.

"So I guess everyone in the office also stalked me?" I said.

"Hey, that's not on me that's all on Geoff."

"Speaking of Geoff, I can't drive."

Michael began to laugh,"What do you mean?"

"I mean, Geoff drove me here and I have no license."

Michael laughed even more,"Okay the Geoff part I get. And yeah you just moved here I'm sure you don't have a license."

I shook my head.

"No I mean no license period."

Michael burst into laughter and he looked like he was about to die.

He dropped his keys and was holding his stomach.

"How-how old are you?" He said.

"YOU SHOULD NEVER ASK A MAN HIS AGE." I said.

"I thought that was women." He was able to spit the words out between laughs.

I proceeded to mutter a silent 'oh' and ushered to the door.

Michael was practically on the floor still laughing to even notice me about to walk out.

"Micool." I said.

Michael stopped laughing and turned to me.

His face spoke the words "don't say that" but then he began to smile.

He fixated himself from his mini seizure and grabbed his keys off the floor.

I watched as he walked over to me.

I held the door open for him and as he walked out he stopped half way just to smile.

I felt myself smiling back at him.

"Micool." He said back nodding and proceeding to walk through the door fully.

Thinking of the word Micool it brought back memories from the flight to Austin.

It was by far one of the best flights I've ever taken.

And I'm not just saying that because of Michael.. Well maybe.

I followed Michael as we both walked out of the now empty office.

He locked the main doors and I followed him to his car.

As we approached he started talking,"I should make you sit in the back."

"Why does everyone want me to sit in the back!" I said.

Michael laughed to himself,"Because you are Gavin and we wouldn't want you hurt."

"Michael, I've been here for a day."

"Yeah and in a day you messed up the entire game shelf, ruined Kerry's computer, ruined the kitchen with Adam and Joel, dressed up Joe the Cat, brought a beach ball into the office, AND somehow dropped an egg on Barbra."

"That wasn't my fault."

"HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT HAPPEN?" He said.

"Well."

"WELL WHAT? WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET AN EGG AND HOW DOES IT END UP IN THE OFFICE MORE IMPORTANTLY ON BARBRA."

That's when I lost it and had a mini seizure myself.

I began laughing uncontrollably and eventually my sides began to hurt.

I was holding my side and breathing like a maniac.

"What if-"

"Shut the fuck up Gavin no more 'wot if's. I'm sure the lads have had enough of them."

I started giggling to myself,"I was going to say, what if someone breathed in all the oxygen in a car. I mean it is an enclosed space right?"

I watched as Michael put his head onto the steering wheel causing the horn to go off.

"Shhh." I said.

"Yeah because I wouldn't want to wake the empty office."

I put my seatbelt on and no I wasn't in the back seat.

Michael did the same and put his keys into his car.

I took my phone out of my pocket and put it on my lap. After all it was uncomfortable sitting with it in my pocket.

It's like the person who invented pockets should be appraised and yet killed for not making them big enough.

"Do you need Geoff's address?" I asked.

"Nah," Michael said,"I know where he lives, I've been working here for a while."

"Good because I didn't have his address anyway."

That's when Michael snickered to himself.