37

Gavin POV

I found myself in the middle of a dream about god knows when when I heard faint laughter.

The realization of the sound woke me up a bit but not too much until I heard it again.

I heard someone snicker through a muffled tone but I decided it would be best to ignore it, and then yet again I heard more laughter.

"Look. Guys. Guys look." Someone said in a loud whisper.

I could hear the shuffling of what I assumed were feet and I could feel the presence of many people.

"Oh my god!"

I could now clearly tell it was Geoff's voice along with Ray as they talked about two people.

I heard the slap of two hands and then realization brought me fully awake.

I felt Michael's shoulder under my head and our hands locked together in a tangled mess. Immediately I sat up, releasing myself from Michael's shoulder.

I looked as 7 people were slapping their knees laughing and giggling. I noticed the tent unzipped as if someone had come to check on me. More importantly us.

I felt my cheeks burn and they were most likely a shade of lightish red.

Geoff must have came to check on the two of us and must have found a hot mess.

I scratched my head as I thought about what just happened.

The laughter and voices died down and suddenly 7 pairs of eyes fell on me except for Michael's who were still shut.

He was fast asleep and had moved over closer a bit due to my movement.

"Hey Gavin, how'd you sleep?" Geoff asked and I could tell he was holding back a laugh.

I rubbed my eyes trying to adjust to the lighting.

"Uh." I managed to mumble.

"And more importantly, how's your boyfriend?" Ryan said which made everyone fall over laughing in front of our tent.

Everyone including Joel and Adam were laughing and holding their stomachs. Barbara was even laughing.

"God damn it Barbara." I said which made Michael stir in his sleep.

All of the sudden noise woke up Michael and he abruptly shot up and looked at me with his back toward the gathering crowd.

"Are you okay Gav?" He said worried.

Everyone fell sent and Michael hadn't noticed then because he was too worried as to why I was awake already.

I felt Michael hug me and my cheeks burned even more than before. They definitely were now red.

Aside from the crowd I hugged Michael back not wanting to pass up the opportunity to hug him.

"MAVIN ALERT!" Ray said jumping up and down pointing at us causing Michael to let go and turn toward the crowd.

Everyone laughed even more at Michael's reaction and he too was turning a slight shade of red.

He was silent but his cheeks didn't seem to be red from embarrassment. Instead he looked a bit upset almost mad.

"How'd you sleep Michael? Or should I call you Micoo now? Gavin seems to like that name in his sleep." Jack said teasing.

"It's Michael." He said scratching his head.

"Oh hey Gavin, am I doing this right?" Geoff said grabbing Ryan's hand and nuzzling himself on Ryan's chest.

I squinted my eyes and plopped back down in my sleeping bag.