10

Partial authors note. Sorry I had to put this here, and yes there will be a chapter here. But I just wanted to say to anyone reading (if there Is anyone) if this story seems boring right now just wait I have things planned out. :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gavin POV

The drive to Geoff's house wasn't that long but I wasn't enjoying the fact that I was sitting in the back.

"You know,"I said,"I am going to become friends with your child and I will ruin their mind."

"You are forgetting I get to decide where you sleep."

With that I shut up but I giggle a little bit.

Soon we pulled into a driveway with another car.

At that time the rain was still going.

"Hey Geoff, you know you want to carry me so I don't get wet."

Geoff stared at me,"Yes Gavin because getting more wet WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY WET makes it worse."

Geoff got out and walked to the door but I got out and ran to the door.

"Gavin you are so stupid."

I grinned.

Geoff unlocked the door and walked inside.

I trailed behind and he was greeted by a woman with blonde hair and she also had tattoos.

I was actually starting to loosen up with Geoff even though I just met him.

He was letting me stay at his house and if that doesn't speak kindness what does?

"Uh, yeah Griffon this is Gavin, Gavin this is my wife Griffon."

She put her hand out for me to shake an I followed with it.

"Hi Gavin it's nice to meet you. Geoff already told me about everything."

I smiled,"I don't have to stay here, I feel like a bother."

Geoff shook his head,"Gavin shut up you are staying here."

"Daddy!" A little girl said as she ran up to Geoff.

"Hi Millie, did you miss me."

Millie hugged Geoff and I found myself smiling.

"Millie, this is Gavin. He's going to be staying here tonight."

Millie walked over to me and immediately hugged me.

I was surprised.

"Oh, hello." I whispered.

"Hi Gavin."

After greeting Millie and Griffon, Geoff walked me to the guest bedroom as Millie followed me.

She ended up grabbing my hand and he practically lead the way.

"I've never seen Millie so open with a stranger."

I laughed as Millie pulled me,"I'm no stranger, I'm Gavin Free."

She brought me to a small room.

"You can stay here for the night, it's the guest bedroom." Geoff said.

"You know I don't have to stay in a bedroom I can sleep on the floor or something."

I looked down at Millie,"Will you play with me?" She asked.

I smiled,"As long as Geoff is okay with a guy hanging out with his beautiful daughter."

I looked over at Geoff with a puppy dog face.