2

I had already took off from Dan's car before he even finished saying goodbye. Carrying my luggage in my right hand and my plane information in my left I raced throughout the airport.

I've traveled a lot so you would think I would know my way around the airport but I don't because I'm a stupid monkey.

Checking my watch again I had 5 minutes to go through security.

I didn't plan on going to turn my luggage in because I would just use it as a carry-on.

"Ugh", I puffed as I ran.

Looking up at the signs I looked for one that said security check.

Honestly why would a guy like me have to be checked I'm stupid as a slow knob I wouldn't do anything on a plane expect sleep.

Of course sleeping is a crime for me.

My luggage started to get heavy for me so I decided to roll it in the wheels instead of carrying it and to my despise it allowed me to run faster.

I caught up with the security but there was an extremely long line.

I couldn't afford to wait in this line. There were adults and kids and even pets and I didn't have the time to wait!

"Uh sir!"

I went up to one of the men at the security.

"Yes sir? How may I assist you?"

"Ah yeah. Uh. You see I'm running a bit late and I need to get to my plane in time so I was wondering if-"

He cut me off,"If you want to be self checked you can pay the office right over there," he pointed to a lady at a large counter,"She can check you for a cost."

"Thank you sir!" I started running towards he counter but I went back to hug the man.

I'm a hugger.

"Uh excuse me but, I'm running a little late and that man said I could be checked over here for a cost?"

She nodded,"Yes you can."

"Ok how much does it cost?" I asked taking out my wallet.

"For one luggage and yourself it would be $80."

My eyes bugged out.

Well I could just wait in the line.. I checked my watch. I had two minutes.

"Bloody hell..." I whispered to myself.

Looks like I won't be drinking anytime soon.

I handed the lady $80 in American money because I had already changed my money over.

She checked my luggage and myself and gave me the A.O.K and I was off on a race against time.

Running past the security I checked my paper for the correct hall and number.

American Airlines and A5.

The American Airlines hall happen to be the first one and I was practically already running it it so it wasn't that hard to find my way around.

I looked up toward the ceiling for A5 and of course the numbers were in numerical order.

"Last call for Austin, Texas A5." I'm guessing a lady said but the lady from far away looked like a man.

I guess a people have their own opinions on looks.

The lady began shutting down the terminal for A5.

"WAIT." I said flinging myself up the the gates,"A5."
I said puffing,"Austin. This is my flight."

The he she smiled and checked my ticket.

After stamping and checking my passport she let me through.

I began walking down the terminal hall into the plane. Of course being the last man to get on makes everyone look at you.

And I don't like attention.

Also I was in green pajama pants and a white tee-shirt so I looked like a hobo to some people.

Moving all the way to the back I noticed two seats left. Huh.

Guess I wasn't the only one late.

I put my luggage up in the over head hanger and took the seat closest to the window.

I like looking out the window on planes because I like looking at the sky.

I like taking notice of the cloud and even at night the stars. I take pictures of sunsets and I like to time lapse the sun.

I'm weird don't question me.

Once I was seated I began to situate myself and put my phone on airplane mode.

Even though planes say free wifi I don't trust them with charging.

Just as the lights came on for seatbelts the door opened once again kind of like me and in popped another late person.

It was a guy with curly hair and he too was in pajamas. Guess was late like me.

Ah the joy of not being a lonely stupid monkey.