1

(Author's note: This is my first

story so bare with me people.

(\(•_•)/) just take some time because I've got plans and I'm working on updating as quick as I can. I'm probably going to have a million chapters and like one person keeping up with this.)

Gavin's POV

I was awaken by the annoying sound of repeated beeps. Was it really morning already? I rolled over and decided to slap my alarm instead of pushing the button on top.

"Ugh", I groaned and pushed the alarm off my bed side table causing the alarm to shoot across the room and hit the wall.

"Oops...", I said and sat up.

I ran my fingers through my hair and pushed the comforter away from my body.

I looked at my watch. 6:30.

"Bullocks."

I'm not a morning person. I never have been and I probably never will be. I like my bed and I'm pretty sure my bed likes me. It's my only friend.

I jumped out of bed not bothering to make it and ran to the laundry room.

I was supposed to be leaving for Austin Texas today but I failed to get up in time. My flight is at 7 and the airport is at least 45 minutes away.

Plus I told myself I would pack in the morning but i can see I'm not smart to begin with so why even bother.

I unlocked the latch to the attic and quickly set the stairs.

I climbed up to the top and tried to find a suitcase closest to me so I wouldn't have to lug it all the way back. The attic was in fact pretty big.

The small window across the attic let in light from outside and I could hear the birds chirping already. Do birds ever sleep? They seem to sing all day and night.

I didn't bother to turn the attic light on, basing my actions off the light from the small window I grabbed the suitcase and threw it down the ladder.

"Oops.. I need to stop doing things before my brain can process it."

I jumped down and put everything back to where it was when I entered and ran to my room again.

I flicked on the light throwing the suitcase on the bed and unzipping it.

I opened my closet and grabbed whatever was in front of me just like the attic.

Leaving the hangers in the shirts I threw them in the suitcase along with whatever shorts and pants I could find.

Remind me to do laundry.

I grabbed some socks and some boxers as well not caring if the socks matched.

I grabbed my phone and called Dan.

Dan was practically my only friend here in England. Him and I have been friends since we were little kids and I never expected our friendship to last this long.

We make videos for the internet. In slow motion.

We are the "Slow Mo Guys". Our channel isn't that popular maybe on a few hundred subscribers but it sure it good enough for Dan.

So good that he would let me shoot paintballs at him just for the slow motion picture.

Never the less I dialed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hello?" I heard his sleepy voice from the other end.

I practically began screaming at him,"Dan! Wake up you gotta come get me, I woke up late and I need to be at the airport by 7!"

I heard him chuckle a little.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING THIS IS SERIOUS!"

"Gav calm down I'm outside I slept in my car because I knew this would happen."

I didn't even click the end button before putting my phone in my back pocket and raced out of my room.

I grabbed my plane ticket and my house keys.

I locked the door an started running to the already turned on car before I realized I hadn't grabbed my suitcase.

"DAMN IT.." I said running back to the door.

I didn't care that I was in pajama pants and a tee shirt but I did need my suitcase.

I could hear Dan laughing from across the driveway as I unlocked the door and retrieved my suit case.

Running yet again back to the car I jumped into the passenger and threw my luggage into the back seat.

"GO!" I said.

"Alright Gav I'm going ok?" Dan stepped on the gas.

About 20 minutes in I felt like I wasn't going to make my plane.

"DRIVE FASTER!"

"I'm going 70 on a 55mph speed limit buddy calm down. Hopefully I don't get a ticket." He replied.

Eventually with a little bit more speeding we arrived at the airport at 6:55z

It felt like I was in that car for hours.

"Thanks Dan!" I said leaping out of the car and grabbing my suit case.

"Cya Gav."