34

Gavin POV

A few weeks have gone by since Lindsey was hired and it's been a rough few weeks.

I wasn't anti social even though I was only quiet for the first few days, but that never changed how I felt toward Lindsey and Michael.

Lindsey didn't have a desk in the small office which made me feel slightly better but she was still in the office 24/7.

She's nice I was just protective over my Micool.

"What if a man gave you 10,000 dollars every month but-"

"No Gavin. No more 'wot if's." Ray said in front of me,"You've gone on and on for hours already."

"But what if-"

"No." He said again chuckling.

Ray, Ryan, Jack and I were the only ones in the office at the time and we were all just messing around.

"I actually want to hear this one." Ryan said rubbing his chin.

"Thank you!"

I felt my chair tip over a bit and I leaned back to level it out.

"I don't think Jack wants to hear this one." Ray said turning on his xbox.

"Nah. I think I do. All of his questions end up being about stupid things." Jack replied.

"THANK YOU!" I said and leaned forward again.

This time my chair tipped over a bit too much and I toppled over myself landing on the floor beneath it.

Laughter broke out around me and I laughed too.

"You're so stupid." Ryan said chuckling to himself with a smirk.

There I lay, with a chair in my face laughing endlessly along with 3 others.

"I was expecting that the entire time." Said Jack.

"Oh my god," Ray said wiping his eyes,"Dude you made me cry."

At that moment Geoff entered the office along with Michael and surprisingly no Lindsey.

I quickly scrambled to my feet and put my chair right side up, sitting down in it immediately.

I heard slight chuckles around me as Geoff paused in the middle of the room.

I looked over to see Michael chuckling a bit too.

Ah. So when Lindsey is gone you pay attention to me.

I pushed the rude thought to the back of my mind and tried to keep a straight face.

"Alright idiots." Geoff said and Michael sat at his desk next to me.

I looked over and he let out a slight smile,"Hey Gav."

I nodded at him and we both turned to Geoff who was still waiting for everyone's attention.

"Alright. Like I was saying-"

"Hi Geoff." I said waving at him.

He paused before continuing,"As you know-"

"How are you Geoff." Ray said also interrupting the mustache man.

Geoff shook his head as Ray giggled.

And then Ryan chimed in,"Where's Lindsey at?" He said.

"God damn it you idiots. I would have explained all of these things if you guys would have shut up." He said mumbling.

The room grew silent as Jack took off his headphones.

"Lindsey as of right now is on vacation. It's not really a vacation but something came up and she had to be gone for a few days." Michael said taking the lead.