LOGAN (Book One)

By authormsdevera

Aphrodite Reid, having a name after a Greek Goddess of beauty and love, doesn't exactly make her one of the "... More

Author's Note
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
Book Cover for "LIAM"
Notes to My Readers

THIRTY-FIVE

3.1K 154 5
By authormsdevera

Days go by in my life without any problems at school or home. Paris and her posies all stopped bothering me since I knocked out Mandy. Before, I was ignored by others and became a target by Paris with her tactics of ruining my life even more.

For Heather, whom I have not seen since she supposedly transferred to a more refine school that can cure her mental illness. I heard rumors that before her parents sent her away, she was crying to stay for a boy — my guess's Logan. I was familiar with her name but not her face, but I would have known her in the halls and maybe in one class together.

I was in my emo state and never cared for the world, including the students I had classes with since middle school. Paris was the only person to pay too much for me because she felt like it. We started as best friends, then became frenemies.

Now that all has changed since Logan and his twin brother strolled into a new school with a unique environment that automatically modified the whole school system. I would never have thought I was with Logan, the new kid on the block - Well, my neighbor. My life is changing fast, and it's scary but exciting at the same time.

But I'm not worried at all. I have my family, my boyfriend - his hunky brothers, Clark, and Lily, my new besties. Lily understood me more than Paris. Ever since I got that weird text from her, I asked if she had sent me a text that day. Lily didn't know, not a thing about texting me about a meeting at the old theme park. Liam told me it was a prank from some dumb kids who just wanted to play with our heads. After all, it is the month of Halloween, and I'm excited about it.

Halloween is my favorite holiday being the second under Christmas, but with Halloween, you can dress up whoever you want, and no one will judge you. High school kids still have to dress like a slut or a ghoul. I haven't decided what to be this year, but I wanted to do a couple of things with Logan.

It will probably be like Greek Gods since he's a sexy Adonis, and I have a name of a Goddess.

I smiled, looking in the mirror and getting ready for a new day. Almost done with the day's look, my sister made her entrance by walking into my room.

"I'm going to tell him." She finally announced that she had kept a very dark secret and she had enough of hiding it. These past few weeks were killing her, and she wasn't herself whenever we were at the brothers' residence.

I pulled my hair off a tie, brushed out the knots, and put on my cardigan sweater. "So, you are going to tell Rex about the baby, finally," I said, looking at her through the mirror.

Athena sat on my bed. "Keeping this baby a secret from Rex is eating me, Effie. I wasn't sure if he wanted kids. Would he deny it's his? Are we going to break up? Will he still love me? But the biggest question will he accept this baby, his baby?" She looked down at her flat tummy and rubbed it as if already bloated.

"You keep asking that."

She let out a groan sighed, and lay flat on my bed. "I'm scared, Effie."

I listened as I finished the final touch on my today's outfit. My Jordan Air Max shoes.

"I always want to start a family, but I never expect it to start soon. Rex and I have been dating before I even told you and Ares."

"Oh yeah, it was a big shocker. The boy who became my boyfriend is your boyfriend's brother."

"You don't find it weird that we are dating brothers when we are sisters."

"Logan and I are dating, not married."

"But what if Rex pops the number one question? What if we got married, and it made you and Logan awkward."

"That has been on my mind since then," I told her.

I looked at myself in the mirror, giving it a thought when Thea and Rex got married. The Wolfe and the Reid family will be one big happy family. We might live in a bigger house, and Logan and I will most likely have rooms across from each other - sneaking each other's room from everybody's back.

It might be a forbidden love kind of thing.

"You and Logan aren't related," My sister snapped me out of my thoughts. "The both of you can hump like bunnies for all I care. Just be careful."

I pinched my lips and stayed quiet without responding.

"Wait," she finally realized. "You and Logan haven't-"

"Shh!" I covered her mouth with my hand quickly. "Ares has the ears of a dog."

Ares came home late last night because he went out to celebrate a buddy for his birthday at Buffalo Wild Wings. I could hear him snoring in the halls and through my thick walls.

"You and Logan have been dating for how long?" She swatted my hand away and asked.

"A month and a half."

"And you didn't get laid?"

I groaned, going to my jewelry box and picking out the accessories I'll be wearing today. "Why are you making it sound like a big deal?"

"It is a big deal," she exclaimed.

"Aren't you supposed to be the adult here?" I questioned.

"Look, Effie, I don't want you to have sex with the guy or any guys, for a fact."

"I'm not a slut."

"What I'm trying to say here is having sex is okay as long you do it with someone you love," her voice went gently. "Remember what mom told us."

"Mom told you about sex; she told me differently about explaining the birds and bees. Kept it PG for my sake."

Athena chuckled. "Anyways, from my point of view, someone will if you don't bang your man. Don't be shy and get aggressive. Guys, dig that."

"Logan isn't just a guy; he's my boyfriend."

"Effie, Effie, my sweet Effie," Athena turned my body to face her and sighed. "If you want to be part of the Wolfe pack, you gotta be marked before it's too late." She then kissed my head and skipped out of my room. A loud bang on the door echoed through the hall. "Ares, you asshole, wake up! You're going to be late for work."

I stood in my room and sighed, thinking about what Athena had told me.

The whole day my mind was filled with doubts and more doubts if Logan and me having sex. I lay on my bed looking up at the ceiling, just thinking. I wasn't sure that I wanted to have sex. I mean, I do with Logan. I had destructive urges that I thought its an illness that started to get scary for me, and I wanted to have sex.

I could imagine him on top of me as he caressed my skin, kissing his soft lips gently on every spot that made the tingle between my legs feel. I closed my eyes and pictured us together, alone but naked. His large hand continues to touch my body the way he likes, and his blue eyes capture every inch of my body and soul. I grabbed my breast under my shirt and began to massage it as I moaned. I moved my breast like the way Logan would do it, and I imagined my hands were his and felt myself.

As my pussy quivers for a touch, I let one hand slide down between my legs, slither it under my underwear, touch the delicate nub, and let out a sound of ecstasy. The more I feel what I imagine Logan would do to me. I started fucking my clit. Rubbing it made me hornier than ever. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right. It's a first for me to feel myself like this. I pulled up my shirt, revealing my naked breast, removed my shorts, and spread my legs apart, thrusting my fingers inside my wet pussy.

"Oh my god," I moaned, rolling back my eyes as I panted from fucking myself with my finger.

I never gave myself an organism, so I remembered that day when Logan gave me one and just followed.

"Yes, oh god fucking yes!" I added another finger and inhaled sharply with two fingers inside me.

"Fuck, yes, this feels so good," I pant and breathe harder as I thrust my fingers inside faster. "Yes, yes, oh fuck!"

I licked my lips and tilted my head back as I fuck myself. More images of Logan's hard rock body hovered over me as his massive cock pushed inside me made me let out sounds. I moved my hand from my breast to my mouth to cover the moaning. I could feel the sensation rapidly spreading in my pussy as I released the climax.

I lay on my bed, breathing hard and exhausted from giving myself the first organism.

I inhaled sharply, rose to put my shirt and shorts back, and headed to the bathroom to wash my hands with soap to get rid of the evidence that I had just fucked myself. I went to my desk, turned on the lamp, pulled out my math and history textbook, and began to work on my homework.

Three hours later, I heard a door knock on my door as I lay flat on my stomach on my bed while reading one of the articles in the English textbook. "Come in."

The door opened, and I didn't bother who came inside as I was too focused on finishing to answer the questions. I felt hands from my imagination coming to life.

"Damn, baby girl," Logan growled. "This ass looks so delicious to eat." he began to rub my butt and gave it a right smack. I yelped, then giggled.

"Logan, stop it. I have to finish reading," I told him.

"It's not my fault your wear shorts in the fall season. I mean, I could see the shape of that perfectly round ass," I felt movement on my bed as he pressed his weight on me. "What are you reading?" he asked.

"I have to read this article. Jordan assigned us and answered the reading question:" I looked away from the textbook and turned my head over my shoulders. "Shouldn't you be doing it too?"

I felt his lips on the back of my neck as I asked. "Already did it," he said between his kisses.

"Oh really?" I felt chills running up my spine. I let out a soft moan. "When?"

"At the shop," he said, one hand trailing down from my back to my ass. "You want the answers; I can give them to you."

"No," I breathed. "I can do it."

"You sure?" he asked like its a question, but he was only taunting me to copy his homework.

"If I were to copy, I won't be a good student." I suddenly felt his hand cupping the mold between my legs.

"Would a good student be this wet for me already," he rubbed his fingers, and I moaned, closing my eyes shut from his touch. "Baby girl, were you touching yourself?"

Shit!

How does he know?

"I was only..." I moaned and licked my lips. "I was only playing with myself."

"Without me," he teased, then pulled my shorts to the side and slipped a finger, causing my body to jerk.

Oh my god!

This is not a drill! My vision of Logan fingering me again is coming to life. I repeat, this is not a drill.

"Damn, your pussy is soaking wet." one finger went inside my folds, pulling in and out from inside me. I hung myself on the bed, letting myself make the sounds again while his finger thrust inside me.

"Oh my god, yes, don't stop," I lifted my head back and moaned.

"Yes, coat my finger with your juice," Logan whispered. His husky voice made my body hotter from his touch and voice. "Give it to me, baby girl."

I moaned, then suddenly, my voice went into shock when I felt Logan's tongue on my clit. He's sucking my pussy while fucking me with his finger.

"You were thinking of me while fingering your pussy, weren't you." He thrust hard and faster, making me want more.

I nodded and moaned in response.

I hit the climax and tried to catch my air. I laid back down, tired and satisfied. I turned around on my back and reached for Logan, and at my request, he leaned down his weight once again on me as we kissed passionately.

"We should do this more often," Logan said between kissing.

"Only when I say so."

"Not fair, you're going to ghost me from giving you an organism," he whined, and I giggled at how cute he was as I slammed my lips to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740 196 41
.。*♡✧*。 [COMPLETED; EDITING] Junior year at Everdear Lynx High takes a turn when Elaine Dearly decides to take her best friend, Eleanor's love life i...
15.7K 2.8K 61
"For Fuck's sake. Amelia, I swear to God if you are not going to start moving your pretty little legs, I'm gonna throw you on top of my shoulders and...
316K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
997 49 23
"WYNTER GET YOUR ASS BACK INSIDE THIS HOUSE! I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE. DON'T MAKE ME COME AND GET YOU!!" The male voice shouted. I can't let him see...