BODYGUARD || YOONMIN

By caffeinatedmars

{"They were so close, yet so far, pulled together by cruel fate that mocked the canyon laid between, the heat... More

Introduction
[1] No Strings Attached
[2] Aftermath
[3] Knives
[4] Ally
[5] Alone
[6] Compensation
[7] Temptation
[8] Charisma
[9] Silver
[10] Ten
[11] Suspicion
[12] Electricity
[13] Manipulation
[14] Matchmaker
[15] I Need You
[16] Whipped
[17] Run
[18] Escape
[19] Promise
[20] Compliant
[21] Undetectable
[22] Instinct
[23] Confrontation
[24] Duty
[25] Doomed
[26] Betrayal
[27] Persuasion
[28] Two Weddings
[29] Bound
[30] Momentary
[32] War
[33] A Miracle
[34] Gravity

[31] Chasm

1K 65 46
By caffeinatedmars

(A/N): SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OMG I'M SO SORRY

University is all consuming smh

................................................

"YOONGI PLEASE"

Jimin's haunting scream pierced the man as he struggled against the guards that dragged them, the bruises forming on his arm as he pulled, reaching as hard as he could to save the love of his life.

"JIMIN I SWEAR I'LL SAVE YOU PLEASE DON'T TRY ANYTHING. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY, JUST PLEASE DEAR GOD DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID," Yoongi yelled as loudly as he could, louder than he ever had, watching Jimin's panicked eyes disappear in the distance, the tears streaming down his face as the now lovers were separated once again not by their own will, but by the main who joyfully watched the scene unfold.

Taemin was full on grinning, his smile wider than it had been in the past year, the culmination of his efforts unfolding, manifested in the agony of the screams between the separated lovers.

He had known that the two men were in love with each other. He could read it the moment he saw them together, from the way the dark haired man constantly watched over Lord Park and the way that the other stole glances in return. They were constantly together, even before he was assigned to act as a body guard.

Frankly, it had disgusted him to see the two so close to expressing their love, he could see the tension the day they signed the treaty.

How freeing it was to have an excuse to break the bind, how utterly rich that he had an excuse to do as he had wished all along.

Truthfully, it didn't matter to him that Jeno had made such a bone headed decision to marry the one man who could bring them no more strength at all. Jaemin was attractive, strong, and caring, and Taemin would have said yes in a heartbeat had he been the prince of another kingdom.

But now.... Now that Ten had so brilliantly goaded the smartest man in the universe to marry the two men, he could finally have an excuse to take what belonged to him, through political cunning and now brute force.

The screams of the lord played to his ears like a glorious, triumphant symphony, and when he closed his eyes to soak in victory, he finally felt the addictive sense of power course through his body, the crack he had become accustom to, the world playing into his strong yet delicate hand.

"JOHNNY," he called, his mind further playing to his power complex.

"I don't want to fully separate the two lovers. Put them in the cells, but let one sit between them, you understand?" he chuckled with a grin, watching his advisor's jaw drop.

"Of course, your highness," he bowed, shaking his head as he walked away.

Taemin was a god.

Now that the world sang to his manipulative tune, nothing could stop his will.

Nothing but a miracle.

...............................

Jimin curled into a ball, the guards placing him into his cell as he sobbed, wept for the place he was in.

Honestly, he wouldn't be as sad if he hadn't just been removed from the greatest night of his life, his first evening to freely be with the man he had craved for so many years.

The man he watched be physically, brutally dragged away.

So when he heard the sound of Yoongi's scream coming closer, he perked up slightly, his heart ripping at the sound of his lover in pain, his eyes going wide when Yoongi's face appeared around the corner.

"J-Jimin?!" Yoongi snapped his head up, almost joyful until they shoved him in the cell two spaces away from him.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" Yoongi screamed at the guard who threw up his hands in surrender.

"Listen man, I just follow orders. It's not like I chose this form of torture for you," the guard shrugged, walking away with no remorse for what he had done.

"at least you can talk to him now dude."

Yoongi's teary eyes met Jimin's, and they wept in unison as they studied the other's injuries, sustained from the struggle just to re-unite with the other.

"Reach out as far as you can Jiminnie..... Maybe we can touch through the bars," Yoongi mumbled through his tears, straining to stretch his bony arm across the seemingly infinite expanse that would always exist between him and his greatest desire, his greatest passion, and his greatest love.

Jimin smashed his body against the cell bars,  stretching,  grimacing, painfully straining just to touch his hand.

If there had been some higher power working for the two, perhaps they would have touched.

Perhaps their union would not appear so far out of reach.

For no matter how much they strained, no matter how much they struggled against the unmovable force, they were always one inch away, within reach yet just without, forever separated yet close enough to feel the heat radiating off the other.

"It's no use Yoongs," Jimin slumped against the bars, his weak arm falling to the ground as he was forced to watch his lover do the same, the pair gazing across the chasm that divided them.

"You know you're my only one, right Jimin," he sobbed, clutching the bars as he stared directly into the eyes that drank him in as if to hold him tight, so tight he couldn't breathe.

"I-"

"I'm not done. Jimin, you're the reason I wake up in the morning, the person I cfave to see more than anything in the world. If you were the sun, I'd walk right into it without a second thought, without hesitation. If you were the ocean, I'd drown in your vast expanse, sinking into your depth for care and love for the world. Jimin, words will never describe exactly how much I am in love with everything you are or will ever become. I am so recklessly in love with you that I would die a thousand times over just so you could live one more day."

He breathed deeply, desperately wishing to cling to the most beautiful soul in the galaxy.

"Fuck, Jimin. I'm so in love with you that it terrifies me. But I've never wanted to be more scared in my entire life. I love you with everything that I am, with every ounce of strength left within me. And it's still- still not enough," he broke down sobbing, his every word spend declaring his unending, everlasting adoration for the Lord weeping in front of him.

"Yoongs........ You are always, and forever will be, enough for me. I have loved you from the moment you took me horseback riding with Hoseok the first day we met. When you hold my hand, I feel like I can never let go. When you slur your words when you mumble, when you glare into the expanse of the universe, pondering something, when you look at me like I matter more than anything in the world, you only increase the love that I never thought could grow. My heart is bursting, and I'm sure it will explode into a million pieces. I cannot stop loving you no matter how hard I try, no matter how much I wish I could stop. It sure as hell would be easier to hate you." 

"But I don't want easy Yoongs. I want you," He cried, the two breaking down as the sun beat down in the cell, the other prisoners left speechless as they watched two lovers shout over the expanse of the chasm between them, desperately attempting to close the ever-growing expanse.

............................

Hoseok's back hit the rough stone with a thump, his face twisting into a rare grimace as he was thrown away by the man he once thought could have become something more than just his enemy and fuck buddy.

He could hardly bear to look into the traitor's eyes, but he needed him to know the pain he felt in that moment, the utter betrayal coursing through him as the person he thought he might actually love stabbed him right through the heart.

But as he stared into the eyes that had once looked upon him with admiration, expecting them to reflect cruelty and pure evil, he was taken aback by the utter regret pouring out of Ten's face.

He seemed almost apologetic.

Ten could not meet his eyes, so Hoseok decided to make him suffer, to force him to feel the full force of the betrayal that had just occurred.

He spat, "How could you, Ten? Did it all mean nothing? The time you spent under me, begging for my attention? The time we fell asleep just talking about the weight born down on use alone? The time where you almost slipped that you loved me? Was it all a lie, a ruse dreamt up by the king you bend over for rather than me?"

Ten whirled around, his hands clutching the stiff metal bars between them, a singular tear dripping down the left side of his cheek.

"Don't do this to me right now, Hobi," he whimpered, startling the fuming general.

"you don't deserve to call me that," Hoseok narrowed his eyes as Ten threw his head back and wiped the tear from his face, looking backward at the man he lo-liked.

"Okay..... General Jung. I can't- I wish- i- i- " Ten stuttered, his usual calm, finessed way with words crumbling as he waved his hands and groaned into his palm, finally giving up trying to explain something he knew he could never say.

Hoseok stood, walking to face the silver haired man who had distracted him so well the past six months.

"You know you really are good at your job. Perhaps I have finally met my match. To think I actually fell for the fact that you might truly love me," Hoseok broke, his true emotion bursting through the seams of his angry mask, the one he put on to exact his 'revenge' on this traitor.

"You don't know what you're talking about, Hobi. I don't have a choice. Do you think I want to do the bidding of a self-serving man? Do you think I want to be responsible for the murder of innocent people? Hobi, if you thought you knew me at all, then clearly if you believe me capable of this then you are dead wrong," Ten spat, practically running away from the guilt that wracked his mind.

Hoseok screamed after him, banging his fist against the cold wall as the burden of utter failure sank down on his shoulders, the overwhelming emotion he had never dealt with before.

Jimin and Yoongi would die because of his foolish trust in the enemy general.

And Hoseok would die for thinking that any man would ever truly love him.

...........................

"So, your highness, is my brother safe?" Ten glared into the smiling eyes of the terrifying King.

"Ah, general. Your brother will be safe when the kingdom's assets are secure. This capture is just a step along the way," He smiled, gracefully turning toward his throne.

"YOU PROMISED. YOU GUARANTEED THAT THE INSTIGATION OF WAR WOULD SAVE JAEMIN'S LIFE," he spat at the King's back, fuming at the idea that he was still a slave to the very man that had continually promised safety.

"I can change my mind. Jaemin is now a liability and I need to have the ability to get rid of him if necessary. Your job is to make it so it's not necessary for his death. Simple as that," Taemin approached Ten, grabbing him by the collar, smiling all the while, "I did not come this far for you to rebel against me. Do your job, general, and your brother and his husband will be just fine. Don't let a little crush get in the way of our utter victory."

Ten's jaw dropped, struck by the thing he thought he had hidden so well.

"I know about your fondness for Jung Hoseok. Don't forget, Na Ten. I know everything"

................

(A/N): We are nearing the end of this part of the story :(. I would be lying if I said that I didn't cry writing this omg. I was rlly in my feels. 

I'm going to miss them and the story soooooooo dang much. 

(don't worry, we've still got like, 3 chapters left.)

Thank you to all of you who have found me during the writing of this book and given me all your love and support. every time I open wattpad I get so giddy seeing the little red dot and your lovely comments and votes. Cinderfella is almost at 9k omg it's insane. Thank you all, again. 

Now, I have almost finished planning Hoseok's book.

Y'all aren't ready

that is all ;)

~KM❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
2.5M 164K 59
[ PARK JIMIN ] "Are you sure it's just empathy? Are you sure you're not feeling... attracted to me?" There was a shift in his voice as it became more...
366K 15.7K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...