Saving the Broken (Connor x D...

De Styla_Mythic

"I'm broken." "Then you can be fixed." "You can't fix something this broken." "I can try." Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
A/n: 9/11
A/n: Growth
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
A/n: I FEEL BLESSED
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
A/n: Thank you!!

Chapter 94

1.2K 49 105
De Styla_Mythic

Jax's POV

It was like I was in water. Bullets flew past slower than normal. Blood dripped down my cheek from one narrowly missing my head. The rest of my body was no better, but my hands weren't shaking. They were still. I was panting, just a little bit of sweat on my forehead. My hair was now messy. I had a bullet wound in my side. Luckily, the shot had missed everything important. 

I held my gun firm as I raised it and fired. My aim moved from one Cyberlife soldier to the next, faster than anything else that was moving around me, still seemly in slow motion. I heard a soldier scream. I turned, seeing Fang had bitten the hand on the trigger of a gun which was aimed at me. I shot him and Fang shot back to me, slithering up my leg and back onto my shoulder, hissing loudly. I grinned a little.

"Good boy." I said. He licked my cheek and we kept fighting. I heard a shout from Dell. I saw that he'd been hit in the leg. I leaped in and shot the soldier attacking him. I was right out in the open, but it seemed as if no soldier dared to test me. I kept fighting, my body feeling like a fire, both fueling and burning me. I made sure Dell was okay and then I hurried to Zora's side. I stayed near her, keeping her safe. Now I understood how Connor felt about (Y/n). Nothing was going to happen to her. Not while I was still moving. 

All I could hear were shots, shouts, and screams. I had tuned them out, my focus perfect. It all felt natural. Nothing was undestined. It was in that moment I grinned, feeling the thrill of the fight pushing me forward. This was what I was good at. I was made for this. Zora was too. I could see it in her eyes. I already knew what kind of adventures we'd be going on together. I was ready for it. After all, I was never a guy to settle down too much.

Bandit's POV

I looked around. I saw Crow, a completely black wolf, fighting with his girlfriend, Spring, a light pink-ish wolf with light tan patches. They were cornered. I ran to help them, howling for Flame to help me. He heard and bolted after me. We tackled the two men and broke their necks. I growled at them before hopping off.

"Thanks, Bandit." Crow said, his yellow eyes piercing into mine. He was a more serious wolf. They had arrived at New Jericho after the humans left the city. I had gotten to know them well from my time in the animal wing there. I nodded to them.

"Come on!" Flame barked. I nodded and we took off, leaving them to fight for themselves. They could handle it from there. Me and flame charge up the stairs to help North's group. Some animals followed us. I left Galaxy in charge of the lower levels as I lead the charge to the top. We stampeded forward, charging at full speed. Each of us tackled whatever soldier was in our path, weaving around androids. I leaped at a man and shredded my teeth down his leg. He screamed in pain and I smashed his head down, cracking his helmet and skull. I looked around. I saw Winter was smashing a man into a wall over and over again. Winter was a black tiger with no owner. I didn't understand why her name was Winter. I'd have thought something more like Shadow would fit her. She'd named herself Winter, but nobody knew why. The reason why she didn't have an owner as because nobody had a place big enough for her, so she stayed at New Jericho. She was powerful and I mean outrageously powerful. 

I turned my attention away from her. I couldn't think about any of that at the moment. We all kept fighting. This wasn't over yet.

Oreon's POV

I was treating another wound. I was getting tired. I know androids don't usually get tired, but all of the stress and work and pressure can do things to you. As I was treating it, I heard less and less gunshots. I saw some soldiers fleeing. It was then, I got an idea. I looked around, trying to find a high commanding officer. I saw one and listened to his voice. I knew what I had to do. I shot him and then I shouted, using his voice.

"RETREAT! SOLDIERS RETREAT!" And just like that, the last scrambling few ran for their lives. I was stunned. It had worked? I grinned. It's over. I thought. It's really over! We did it! We won! WE WON!! I thought. We all cheered, but then we heard shooting coming from levels far above us. I scanned above us. I saw that there was still a fight going on up there. The highest trained soldiers were there, trying to protect one person. There was only one android up there. I knew who it was. Collin.

Your POV

*Meanwhile*

You could no longer move your arms and legs hardly at all let alone use them. Everything felt like it was hardly attached to your body. You were too weak to even cough now. All you could do was take shaky breaths. In and out and in and out and repeat.

You watched, seeing the Connor was trying to get the door to open. He tried to hack it, but it didn't work, only corrupting it further. He tried to break it down, but it was too strong for him. He paced, trying to think of how to get it open. There was nothing either of you could do. Connor tried everything he could think of, but nothing worked. 

You were trapped and you knew it was too late. There was only one way out of this now. It broke your heart, but only one of you could get out alive and hopefully survive. Your lip quivered a little. You felt tears began to form in your eyes, knowing you were running out of time. Connor was so focused on escape that he hadn't noticed yet.

"Connor..." It was hardly even speaking. You tried again, using more energy. "C-Connor..."

"There's got to be something." He muttered to himself.

"C-Connor."

"If I could just find something to-"

"Connor!" You finally managed to cough out. He looked up and he hurried over to you.

"(Y/n)?" He asked. You smiled weakly at him.

"C-Connor...I-I can't hang on much longer."

Connor's POV

I froze at her words. She looked so frail. She looked like she would collapse any second. I was so scared. I refused to believe what was happening. I can save her! I can! I will get her out of here! I have to! I will never leave her! I promised! I shouted at myself.

"N-no! Don't say that! I'm going to get you back, okay? I'm gonna get you back and then we can cure you and we'll both be okay! We'll be together!" I said. She frowned.

"Connor...you know that's not true. You can see it. You don't even have to scan me to know." She told me softly. 

"No! You'll be fine! Look at me! I'm not like that! If I can survive it so can you! You need to fight it!" I told her.

"Connor...I'm not like you. I'm human..." She said. I was crying now.

"But your not! You're stronger! You're an android too! I'm sure we can-"

"Connor, that's the only reason I'm still alive. I would've been gone as soon as the virus touched me if I was purely human. Connor...there's no stopping it. Connor, you can still save yourself. Go out the vent. Upload your memory to the computers at New Jericho. They can download your memory into another RK800. You'll be fine that way." She told me.

"Then we can do the same for you!" I said.

"No...we can't. You know that. If they tried, whatever memories my human half holds will be lost. There will be gaps I can never recover. It's no use, Con." 

"Stop saying that! There's got to be something! I know there is!" I yelled, still refusing to accept this. I was crying and so was she.

"Connor, you're wasting time. Go out through the vent. You'll be okay, but you have to leave me here. The virus will die if you transfer yourself and if....I die." She said.

"No. I'm not leaving you. I promised you." I said.

"Connor, that not a promise you have to keep for me anymore. It's okay." She told me.

"No! It's not okay! I can't leave! I won't!" I shouted.

"Connor....please....." She whimpered. I pulled her into my lap, sitting in the corner of the room with limp body in my arms.

"I can't... I just can't lose you, (Y/n). P-please..." I cried. "I love you..." She cupped my cheek.

"You will never lose me, Connor. I will always be with you." She promised. I cried harder.

"It won't be the same." I said. 

"Connor." I looked at her. She shakily handed the gun from my pocket to me. "It's your choice." I was shocked. I can live alone....or I can die with her. I looked at her.

"(Y/n)-"

"Connor....I don't want you to die....I want you to live a happy life, but if you can only go through your days mourning me, then come with me. We can go together. It'll just be us.....f-forever." She said with a shaky smile, tears rushing down her face. I had a choice. 

Live or Die?

"(Y-Y/n)...." I choked out. I hugged her. "I don't want this to be the end." I told her.

"I'm sorry...." She breathed. I looked her in the eyes. She smiled at me. "I love you, Connor Anderson." I leaned in to kiss her. I smiled shakily at her. 

"I love you, (Y/n) (L/n)." I replied. I kissed her. She kissed back. I soaked in everything, the love, the grief, the memories, both good and bad, and her. I remembered everything about her. I loved her so much. Suddenly, she stopped. I pulled back. Her eyes didn't open. I cried harder. "(Y-Y/n)?" I whimpered. "(Y-Y/n)!" I called her name, even though I knew it would do nothing. I looked at the gun. I raised it, pulling her close to me. I smiled, looking up, imagining the stars and full moon were there instead of the dreary blank ceiling. "I l-love you, (Y/n). Y-you'll save a spot on the swings for me, won't you?" I said as my finger curled around the trigger. "Wait for me." I closed my eyes and the gun went off. My vision quickly blurred. I slumped over and the world went dark right after I saw one last flash of (Y/n) smiling at me. All I could do....was smile back.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

363K 11.8K 36
Connor x Android Reader (fem). Read to find out :D RANKINGS #2 ConnorDBH #3 Detroit Become Human (Cover art by yours truly) Warnings: Cursing +violen...
162K 6.7K 24
he was running after an android murderer and suddenly became helpless. cover is from daniellatlas on tumblr.
413K 16.8K 186
Sometimes things happen and there's nothing you can do about it. You feel powerless. You feel alone. You feel lost. But sometimes...all you need is t...
59.6K 2K 19
The the year 2038 everything seemed to finally be looking up for the recently torn city of Detroit, not for young (name) who couldn't speak since an...