Prince Harry Ih.sI

By stylesrunsme

"Everyone please rise and applause for your new Prince and Princess!" Harry squeezed my hand tight and put u... More

Prince Harry
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66

48

7.4K 225 18
By stylesrunsme

Harry's Point of View

<>

I stood against the front door, looking at the car keys in my hand. Julian's voice is repeatedly echoing throughout my mind. "I just want to speak to her...It's been a while. May I see her?"

I pull at my hair. What frustrates me is why the bastard thinks that he should get to see her? And why has he all of a sudden requested this? How the hell did he get our phone number?

"She's my aunt..." He said, looking down and over at the picture in his hands of the beautiful woman. "Gisele."

I nodded waiting to hear what he had to say, what he had to offer.

I knew some of the boys in the District's soccer team and they told me that a teammate of theirs would like to give me a business opportunity. I didn't think he had this in mind, but after seeing the picture, I wanted her. If I got her in return, he could have anything.

His blue eyes suddenly went glossy and his fingers started to shake, he used the pad of his thumb to trace over the woman's face on the picture.

"I'll give her to you, for a price though. If you're interested." He said, looking up to me.

I nodded my head, putting my hand on my knee and trying to stand up, wanting to shake his hand to make the deal final before he changes his mind.

He sighed, "that'll be a hundred gold coins, though." He told me, putting a hand through his hair.

I absolutely would never in a million years allow him to see her. If I did he would try to get back into her life, unexpectedly too, he'd probably apologize and give his side of the story... whatever lies that could be. But nonetheless, he would hurt her. He would hurt her again, or hurt her then sell her.

I start to feel the vibrations of my heart beat through my head. Fucking dickhead.

He needed to be out of her life.

I stood up, looking him in the eye. One hundred gold coins would make him seem like a millionaire, but if that's the price, I can easily afford that.

"I'll give it to you. But you're to never speak to her again, after I take her. You're giving her to me and not for free may I add. We'll come to get her at the end of the month."

He stood up too and looked at the picture one last time before handing it out to me, "okay."

Of course the fifty-second phone call we shared earlier worries me. I told him of our damn plans, that we'd be going out tonight, but I doubt he'll ever find us, I mean there are over twenty clubs in District One and I would know because I made sure of that.

I hear heels clicking against the floor, dismissing me from whatever Julian thinks he could do.

"Hello, beautiful. All ready?" I ask Gisele. Smiling and walking over to her. She looks fucking fantastic. I take her hand and twirl her, slowly; I've got to see how that ass look.

That ass has certainly made me forget about Julian. "You look fucking edible right now, Gisele."

She blushes. "You look good too." She says moving her eyes up and down my body.

I place my hands on her waist and give her a kiss on the cheek, flattered by her curious eyes. "All set to go?"

She grabs my hand while smiling. "Yes, let's party."

I walk ahead of her, guiding her out the hallways and leading us to the garage. I type in the pass code, which I set as her birthday and the garage lifts as we walk towards my Porsche. I, myself am eager to get this night over with, so I can see her naked.

I open the passenger door for her, watching as she puts her left leg into the car first and then slides her ass onto the seat, bringing her right leg into the car too.

I gulp.

Closing her door quickly, I walk over to the driver's seat, getting in and shutting the door. I start the car and back out of the garage and driveway, using the remote in my vehicle to close the garage.

I look over to her, putting my hand on her thigh. I squeeze it lightly, envisioning her legs oiled up, her arms oiled up, my hands dripping oil, rubbing her everywhere, her breasts and crotch... fuck. I shift in my seat, my dick becoming uncomfortably stiff.

"Are you letting loose tonight?" I have to ask, wondering how her mood is. I definitely want to try something new tonight.

She smirks, looking at me but then turning to face the window, "depends if you are," she says then turns to look back at me, right away. Eager too, I suppose.

Haha, no. I shake my head, "not a chance. I like to watch you." I admit. I can't even dance.

"Watch me?" She blushes, raising her brows, surprised.

I lick my lips, shrugging. "I like the way you move."

She holds onto the handbag in her hands tightly. "I'd like to see you move." She says lowly.

"Well if tonight goes well, maybe you'll get the chance." I smirk, almost laughing at my secret pun. Of course she'll see me move. I'll be moving all over and in her. I glance down at her glossy lips and all I can think about is oil.

She bites her lip, teasing me. "Well I don't just dance with anyone so maybe you'll have the privilege to dance with me." She says. I turn my head quickly to focus back on the road. She's a fucking distraction.

Then, she lustfully glides her hands up my arm, "or maybe you won't."

I glance over at her, watching her hands drop to her lap. She sits back in her seat, slumping and uncrossing her legs.

I huff. She is always so damn fuck-able. "Christ Gisele. It's like your asking for a fuck." I say aloud.

I glance down at her breast, mentally thanking the designer for making the neckline so damn low. Her breasts are the most perfect, circular, shape and are parted so gracefully.

It starts to bother me, knowing that other men will be staring at her... that neckline, her long legs in that dress and her breasts... I wouldn't be surprised if she attracts women tonight too.

"I don't look like I'm asking for that," She argues. "I just want to get there."

I lick my lips, pushing my foot harder on the gas pedal. The faster we get there, the quicker we'll leave and I can get her in bed.

"We'll fuck once we get home." I say.

She laughs, "sure, if that's what'll help you get through the night."

I remain silent, choosing not to answer her; because how could I tell her that we will, no matter what, have sex tonight and that I'm going to introduce her to a new side of things? I couldn't tell her, without scaring her and I don't want her to be scared, not now or then. I want her to fucking enjoy it as much as me.

We've finally reached the club. I park in the back and enter through the back doors.

I reach for her hand as we enter and get in front if her as we walk through a hallway.

We walk fast towards a line of booths that are on our left. A frown etches onto my face: the booths are a lot closer to each other than I'd like.

I don't want to be whispering dirty things to her while the lad beside me eaves drops, gets turned on, then decides to jack off right next to us.

Oh well, let's get this night started. "I'll get the drinks, you just take a seat." I tell her.

"Okay," she smiles.

As we near a particular booth I start to notice that some men and women begin to stare at us. I start to glare at a man to our left who seems to be looking past Gisele's neckline. My hands form fists. "Want to come with me?" I ask her as politely as I could manage.

She denies, shaking her head, getting into the big booth. "No, go ahead. You know what I like."

I nod once, knowing that if I ask her to get up and come with me she'll argue in front of all these people and I don't want her mad at me for the night. I turn around, heading to the bar.

I give the bartender my order and watch as he mixes drinks and adds syrups. My thoughts wind up thinking more about Gisele and some oil. Goddamn.

When the bartender has finished with my drinks and sets them on the table, I put a tip in his jar and grab them. Before I'm fully able to turn around, I feel a tap on my right shoulder and I groan; excited with the fact that Gisele choose to be disobedient because now I have an excuse to whip her ass.

I stand still, not bothering to turn around, a thrill rushing through me as she puts her hands onto my chest and starts to unbutton my shirt from behind. She's so fucking wicked.

"Gisele..." I complain when I feel her start to place kisses on my neck.

But than a wild thought interrupts my mind, Gisele isn't one for PDA (public displays of affection), I'm one for PDA.

Her hands slide down my hips and that's when I realize something is wrong.

The girl places her hands on my shoulder and starts to move her hands down my back.

I whip around with the drinks in my hand. Not thinking about if they spill - let them spill.

"What the-"

"Hello Prince," a tall, brunette woman tells me.

She smiles with her bright pink lipstick that's done sloppy, making me choke on my own spit, it looks like she's just made out with someone. The rest of her makeup also makes me disgusted, as it is dark like her black and sparkly dress.

"Can I help you? Do you know what you just did?" I asked the girl, disappointed that I mistakenly thought she was Gisele.

The girl shakes her head smiling.

"You, don't touch me." I tell her then look down to the drinks in my hand.

The girl giggles then puts her hands to my hair, messing it up.

"What the hell, girl? Get away from me. If you do that again I'll have you-"

"I'm sorry" She interrupts, "but I-"

"Don't do that again," I very strictly say. I walk past her and make my way toward the booth I left Gisele in; only she's not there.

I set my drinks on the table and turn around, looking for her. Maybe she's dancing?

I look to the crowd of people on the dance floor, trying my best to pin her out. But she'd be easy to spot; she's in a one of a kind dress.

I turn to my right, looking at a group of pals who are squeezed together in one booth.

I walk over to them, hoping they've at least spotted her.

"Hello," I say kindly, with a smile. I put my hands down on their table and make sure that I have everyone's attention.

"Hello, Prince Harry." A woman says.

I clear my throat. "I was wondering if any of you happen to see the woman I was with?" I ask, begging with my eyes that they're truthful and that they may know.

"I saw her," a male said. Of course. "Yeah, she got up and went walking towards someone. A guy I think."

I shake my head, a guy? Yeah, right. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it was a guy. A guy and girl. She was walking towards them."

I bend my head down in attempt to think more clear, who could she have ran into?

"Um," the girl from before speaks, she starts snapping her fingers and I back away slightly. "The girl he was with was wearing a really black and glittery dress."

Bingo.

"Thank you for your help." I say to them, walking away in anger.

The woman whom ran into me was distracting me, which means the male she was with wanted Gisele alone...

Fucking.

I jog back over to the bar, hoping to find the accomplice of a girl. I'm close to giving up until I see her standing against the wall, her hands on some man's chest.

I walk up to her. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything special." I grab her wrist and drag her by the bathrooms, "where the fuck are they?" I ask when we're alone, my hand tightening on her wrist.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." she lies.

I push her back against the wall, "did they leave?" I spit.

She shakes her head, "Prince, you're hurting me."

"Good," I whisper. I grab onto her neck, using my thumb to press down on the certain areas I know, that'll leave her gasping for breath.

I notice her start to struggle. I mean, I wasn't planning on killing the girl, but I needed to know where and with whom Gisele's with.

"Where, are they?" I ask. She uses her hands and points at something. "St- right. Stair"

And that's all she needs to say for me let go.

I make my way up the stairs, expecting the absolute worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 958K 104
"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear. "Why are you doing this to me" I squeaked, earning a low chu...
78.7K 1.7K 17
[COMPLETED] I let out a sob and ran up to him, slamming my fists on his chest. "Why did you do it!? I'm sorry just please explain!" He held me c...
28.5K 792 41
"You've changed Harry! What happened to that sweet loving boy that would make me laugh, not cry!" I sobbed. "People change, I'm not that innocent bo...
15.9K 399 29
Cora Greer's life has been nothing but a major pain in the ass, so it shouldn't come as a surprise when she finally decides to put an end to her mise...