- Red Spring - [EXOPINK x BTS...

By Chessire25

[COMPLETED] Yoon Bomi is a girl with a complicated life, she and her sisters got seperated in a mission to fi... More

Pilot
1. Under The Moonlight
2. Dive
3. Ride or Die
4. The Stray Cat
5. It's A Deal
6. First Day as A Thief
7. My Family.
8. Payphone.
9. Sibling's Affair.
10. The Brothers & A Sister
11. Match
12. Curiousity
13. My First Mission
14. Thief's Scenario
15. Childhood
16. Picturesque
17. Pink Mansion
18. Summary
19. Escape!
20. Oppa-ya~
21. The Fated One
22. Déjà vu
23. Déjà vu - pt.2
24. Sunset
25. Break-a-Legs
26. Girl-Power
27. Puppet
28. Tears
29. Starry Night
30. Mask-up!
31. First Dance
32. Pandora Box pt.1
32. Pandora Box pt.2
33. Promised U
34. Anesthesia
35. Heart & Hatred
36. Love, Bbom
37. Bonds Between Us
38. The 3rd Letter
39. Found You
40. Headmaster
41. Lemonade
42. Holly Smoke!
43. Plan Z
44. I'm Sorry
45. Adrenaline
46. Love Lies
47. For Life
48. Loveliest Maknae
49. Life Revolution
50. Sailing Through The Ocean
51. EYES
52. Chocolate & Vanilla
53. Sweet & Sour
54. Cuppid
55. Swordsman
56. Bestfriend
57. Reunited
58. Goodbye Kiss
60. Epiphany
61. D-Day
62. Heart Hurts
63. Humanoids
64. Time's Up.
65. PERCENT
66. Demons in Me
67. Defense
68. Trust Me
69.Time of Sorrow
70.Sweet Lullaby
71. EMERALD
72. One Heart
73. My Dearest Spring

59. Lights Out

244 21 5
By Chessire25

CHAPTER LIX

At Apink's ship...

[THIRD POV]
Apink's ship were also silent, its rare because they used to bickering or just making a ruckus everytime they're on the ship together, but this time all of them just focus on their own. Even with Bomi finally boarding the ship again. Chorong noticed the atmosphere and she had no choice to bring the topic out as they really need to think about their plan after all the circumstances that happened with them during this mission.

"Are we going to stay like this till we arrived or what?" ,Chorong mocked.

The girls attention are now at Chorong.

"you're right.... Lets talk." ,Bomi stand up from her chair and came closer to the meeting table near chorong's seat.

"Hayoung just stay at your seat, its still too early to put it on auto-pilot, you can still hear us right?" ,Chorong asked the maknae.

"yes unnie." ,Hayoung obediently answered and focusing herself back on the window with her heart felt unsettled just like the others.

"so... where do we start? it seems that we have a lot to think about." ,Eunji asked.

"lets start with our plan. the one that we re-discussed on the hotel room at the Pink Island." ,Chorong started and all nodded.

"to be honest, we're planning on that plan way before we knew EXO and BTS, now that we knew them..... I don't know if... that was the best option?" ,said Eunji confused.

"so do you mean we have to change it just because we knew EXO and BTS just a bit well? Will you guarantee other plan could be better than that?" ,Chorong asked and Eunji looked nervous. She then continued, "well I understand your worries, moreover we also have someone that is related by blood between us and them"

now all eyes on Namjoo, talking about her brother Xiumin. Namjoo realized a little bit late and answered in a flustered,

"No! don't you worry about me! I don't even know until recently that he's still..... alive. So please don't mind..... my situation. Apink are my first family so you guys are also my first priority. "

"and what about D.O? he's not on the list of your priority?" Chorong asked making her froze and couldn't uttered a word.

"unnie, whats with the tenses? Is this a court or what?" ,Bomi asked Chorong as she started to become more serious than ever.

"I'm just stating the truth and our worries. For how much longer we need to hide it by ourself about our own hearts? Stop denying Bomi! each of us knew that our heart r a mess! We're a mess now and that affect our mission too. I'm just stating this because we need to straighten up this matter before we arrived at the island." ,Chorong explained. The girls were sighing and looking frustrated including Hayoung on the front.

They knew that the problem is not the plan, but themselves. They doubted themselves for carrying this mission, they're certain about this plan before but now that their hearts were wavered, they began uncertain and worried.

"but unnie... I'm sure we're just... you know, we're not like totally in Love or something with them right? Ok I admitted I have something with... Chanyeol, but I-its just a fling! And not everyone in this ship are like falling to each of the guys right?......." Eunji asked Chorong and the others and they all looked elsewhere while coughing, she was confused and then continued, "wait.... So we ARE?!?!"

"o-ok lets stop this! I understand why Chorong unnie brought this up, I'm actually observing how each of us acted around them. and I admitted that I.... also felt a flings with Kai but I wont let it stop me from our plan! this kind of scenario.... Its unexpected indeed, but we gotta move on. We knew them just a brief, but this Mission... we made this when we're still prisoned on the academy. we cant back off now!" ,Naeun shouted and explained.

"......well good for you then. I also thought the same as you. But I don't have any flings with those guys so its easier for me. but what about you Eunji? Namjoo? Hayoung?" ,Chorong asked.

"I'm fine.... They're just... like an acquaintance. That's all. It wont hurt them later, well.... We probably will lost our trust and they probably hated us. But that wont kill them, they'll still be fine.... For me that's enough. So lets do our mission as we planned." ,Hayoung answered calmly as to not let the unnies fight over this matters.

She wanted to reassured the older that she is fine, and they should be fine too. Eunji gazed to the window as she heard the maknae's explanation, she felt ashamed for thinking that the girls could be that stupid to take this matter as something that they should fought about. She then chuckled desperately and said,

"guess I'm the one whose still childish at this matters. I thought that we all finally found our lost pieces, but it could just because we're all lonely all this time, that's why... me too.... felt confused by this stupid flings. Sorry... "

"Don't be unnie... even if it just a flings we still need to cherished them. even if this just a temporary feelings, but this what makes us the better us tomorrow or later. So don't be sorry for your heart unnie." ,Namjoo tap her shoulder and Eunji replied by cupped Namjoo cheeks in dearly. Naeun and Hayoung also smiled by the scene. Chorong also sighed in reliefed.

"I see. You girls finally grow up huh? I'm proud of you girls. So... what about you Bomi? were yours... just a flings? Or... you already fell too deep for us to pull you up?" ,Chorong tilted her head to Bomi's direction and asked the hyper-girl that turned silent since the very beginning of the talk.

Bomi looked at her surprised, her heart beat so fast and her mind is a mess. The girls looked at the two oldest starring at each other with an unpredictable expression. Chorong knew that Bomi had something going on her mind since last night, she actually noticed that this morning, Baekhyun and Bomi looked really weird, Baek always stole a glanced at Bomi when she just averted her gazes somewhere, flustered, and he laugh just by that.

Bomi was stunned by her questioned. let alone to replied Chorong's questioned, even she herself couldn't gave an answered of what her hearts wanted. She thought for a moment, closed her eyes and take a deep sighed before finally answered her,

"I am in no position to have those kind of flings at this time....." She answered coldly, and Chorong actually shocked hearing this, cuz she was so certain that Bomi is having a hard time because she had feelings for Baekhyun. Bomi continued,

"...if you're talking about me and Baekhyun, we got nothing going on. Its simply because he helped me a lot and I felt debted to him that's why I was hesitated on betraying him later. But yall don't have to worry. I started this mission, I messed it up in the middle by getting caught, and still messed it up till this time cuz we're actually going to our last destination with our rivals, but I wont let them messed with our mission. We will still do it as we planned and gain victory. No matter what..... yes, no matter what!"

Bomi's eyes looked determined, she shut her heart for good for her sisters, for her revenge, for the mission. She's destroying herself as a woman but her fighter heart was stonger. She wont let this feelings get her. Eunji felt tat Bomi is actually the one who suffered th emos, she knew that Bomi grew fond to EXO the most as she live with them quite for sometimes,

"Bomi... don't hurt yourself. We can still figured something else you kn-"

"No. we only have 2 more days, a new plan will only led us to disaster. Besides, we wont killed them, so Namjoo too could relaxed a bit as she still had the chances to meet her brother again, right?" ,Bomi cut her and smiled to Namjoo sweetly.

Namjoo also knew that her condition was actually what makes this plans a bit complicated but she's glad that her sisters actually considerate enough. She then mouthed a thankyou to Bomi and the others as she cant bring her voice up, afraid to break down in tears.

"then... its settled. Lets do our plan and finished this.... Together." ,Chorong assured them and all of them nodded. Hearts could be heard cracking but they are each others bandages, so they knew that they'll be fine. They will be fine, everything will went well..... so they tought.

2 days has passed, 3 more hours the sun will rise and they'll reach the Treassure Island.

Apink and EXO together with Jungkook constantly talked with each other with their communication device during this the trip, both sides have their own mission and reason yet both of them also hides it from each other.

Apink's ship landed an hour earlier, they jumped out from their ships with their belongings.

"Hayoung, Namjoo, Naeun, I know we just got here but can you go and set it first? Before the others arrived. We'll try to lure some times for you." ,Chorong demand and the three quickly packed some stuff on a big bag and walk deep inside the forest.

Meanwhile Eunji, Chorong and Bomi decided to prepared tehir weapons. While the three were focusing on their own stuffs besides each other, Chorong began to talk,

"Eunji, sorry but can you also check the ship's fuel stock? Make sure it was on hybrid mode."

With that Eunji left the two alone. Not long after Eunji was out of sight, Chorong began to speak again while sharpening her spare.

"so... all this times, you don't felt.... anything?"

Bomi peeked at her. she sighed and continued sharpening her knives,

"and what about you unnie? Suho oppa definitely caught your attention and you called yourself for 'not having any flings' ? such a liar." ,Bomi snorted.

"well that's because I really don't. he only caught my attention that's all. If I have a flings I wouldn't be the one who brought those topics out. But you.... You seems restless during the convo, why? thats Because you have something going on?"

"I don't!! i... don't have any flings! He kidnapped me remember?! Its not like Baekhyun being cared for me and constantly getting nicer will make me fall for him!? And he's just a teaser, so I don't really found his words as a serious matter! " ,Bomi explode.

"...I never mentioned it was Baekhyun that got your attention."

Now Bomi gaging by her unnies wittiness. She scoffed and continued on her task while pouting. Chorong softened and chuckled, she cant get angry with her, she's like that one clumsy and stupid girlfriend who always stick around you whenever you needs her.

"hey... its ok. I know the kids were lying too. I know they fell in love with some of the guys, but they just didn't want to burden each other so they denied themselves by saying they weren't affected. But you.... I'm unsured about your heart Bomi. were you..."

"to be honest I don't know about my heart too unnie." ,Bomi filled the blank that Chorong left, and Chorong's guess were right. Bomi continued, "he.. confessed to me several time. Bakehyun. But I just.... Cant bring myself to accept him because I knew It'll only hurt him. And I don't want to hurt him, ever. Aahh why is this so fckin complicated to described?!"

Chorong chuckled by Bomi's frustration. She then look at the ocean as she watch the moon slowly faded and disappear as the sun comes up.

"that means you love him."

Bomi skipped a beat, she eyeing Chorong with a shock eyes. Chorong turned to look at her and continued,

"You love him all this time Bomi. but you're too distracted by this mission, Apink, and your Father. if you don't feel anything towards him, you wont feel restless as you are now. this could only mean you cared for him."

"no... unnie. but I cant..... we cant..."

"I didn't say that we shoudn't fell in love. I only pointed out that we should focus on our mission first. Although after this mission I cant even guarantee if the feelings they had will stay the same towards us (apink) after what we're going to do to them, but atleast we could tried for a second chance right?"

"you're right. But the thing is.... Even I'm not sure if I can met them again later. You know how dangerous our situation are?" ,Bomi sadly chuckled by herself. Chorong smiles turn to frown and she nodded in agreement and both were silent again.

Eunji actually listening to their convo behind the ships's door, she even broadcasted this convo to the 3 inside the forest so they could also heard this. Chorong noticed it, but she kept it by herself as she think that this could also explain a little as to why she was so insisted on give priority to their mission first and not to dragged anyone to this, cuz it is a dangerous mission. Naeun cant even guarantee an 80% success for this mission.

The girls were reunited and soon EXO's ship arrived right besides their ship. The boys hopped out from the garage door bringing their weapons and stock, and joined the girls on the shore.

"your ship were faster than ours. We thought that we lost you. Glad that you guys made it savely." ,Lay stated as he pat Hayoung's head for controlling their ship savely.

"your ship were humoungous, it makes it slower. And welcome~" ,Hayoung said with a smile.

The guys also prepared their weapons, they decided to enter the cave tomorrow since today they need to study about the caves and their plan of how to get the treasure. They made a small tent with a table in the center for them to have a meeting and explained their plan.

While EXO and Jungkook were explaining to Apink what were they plans are, Apink just nodded in agreement and only speak if they were needed to.

"...with that, we will also get a back up from BTS and Chief. They'll arrived tonight, and they managed to dig some info about Yoon Beomho..." ,Jungkook stated and carefully peeked to Bomi, but Bomi didn't responded anything so he keep going, "we managed to find some proves of his wrongdoings, after negotiating with some shaddy people out there, we managed to gather the evidence, and will make sure it got on the news probably tomorrow."

"so the special forces will soon against him too?" ,Chen asked.

"we thought so, although its not guarantee, but Chief Choi is someone from the higher ups, he gained a lot of trust from a lot of people including the government. If he could proves them that yoon Beomho is guilty, we could bring him down with the help of the special forces and even the local armys."

"well that's good news. BTS worked hard during this journey, we shouldn't get too relaxed onnw, as we also need to be prepared for tomorrow. I'm sure YGE's underlings were already inside the cave." ,Suho explained.

Apink could only stay silence and seems to just understand their so called plans until D.O noticed the strange atmosphere,

"so you girls.... What is your intention actually after we got there? we never really heard your oppinions or your real missions are. aren't this just seems so.... Unfair?" ,D.O asked carefully to Apink as he noticed that this is a sensitive topics to Apink whose always careful with their mission.

Chorong step up instantly and explain.

"we actually just sincerely wanted to captured him, and we would like to have some interrogation on him later. also.... We believe that you guys are unaware of what lies inside the cave, we study a lot about this Treasure Island so we could helped you a little."

"then do you mean you already figured out the password of how to open the gates inside the cave? The one that The Maid talking about? The late Kwon Suji?" ,D.O asked again.

"well.... Sorta." ,Eunji said. Indeed that Apink actually already found out about the password during those days after the video of Kwon Suji The Maid were found. But they keep it for themselves as a guarantee to keep them save in this group. Cuz they cant really offer strength as they were already powerfull without them.

"not gonna explained?" ,Chanyeol lured them.

"no. its our wepons so you guys don't have to worry." ,Naeun said.

"what if it didn't worked the moment we get there?" ,Baekhyun asked.

"then you can killed us. Or maybe just used yours, and left us, I'm sure you guys actually already figured it out by the time you arrived in this island. Why ask?" ,Bomi replied calmly but her eyes never really met Baekhyun's, Chen noticed this though.

"....fine. lets not make the teamworks shattered by doubting each other. Lets just did our best for tomorrow. Ok?" ,Suho tried to ease the tension. And they were dismissed and back to their own task, its lunch time so D.O and some of the girls went to the ship's kitchen ti prepared one for today, tonight and tomorrow's early breakfast.

Bomi went back to Apink's ship to get some soda can for the others too. on her way in, Chen suddenly came inside the ship too, but he stopped near the doorway,

"hey..." ,he greeted her from the doorway.

"ah, whats up Chen?" ,she turned around smiling.

"....can I come in?"

"haha ofcourse you can. I'm about to go to the kitchen to bring out some cola, want some? "

"sure. I'll help you bring those out."

They both walked to the small counter and bring out a 2 packed of cola, it's a bit heavy so Chen insisted to hold it all by himself buyt Bomi insisted that he shouldn't, they were arguing for quite sometimes and decided to sat down to drink some of the cola so it wont felt too heavy. Cute.

"you stubborn girl." ,Chen mocked her while sipping the cola.

"you're more stubborn than me! haha" ,Bomi stick her tounge and laugh. After some silences Chen speak up,

"Bomi.... whats wrong with u and Baekhyun? Did you guys fought?"

"*cough**cough* wh-what?!" ,Bomi cough by his questions, Chen quickly grabbed a napkin and wiped her mouth.

"are you ok?"

"i-I'm ok!" she wiped her own mess with the napkin flustered.

"so you guys fight huh? Did he makes you cry? What did he do? he didn't harmed you right??" ,Chen bombarded her with questions.

"n-no Chen! It wasn't a fight...." ,Bomi slowly explained.

"then why are the two of you looks like avoiding each other??" ,Chen still eyeing her for more explanation and Bomi sighed before telling him,

"its not his faults... its me. I.... put him on hold.." ,Bomi shyly stated while sipping her cola again. Chen was surprised but he didn't showed it and play along while sipping his cola, he mumbled,

'so he finally confessed, huh? I'm one step too late then....'

"have you thought about it?" ,Chen asked her and she just noded while rubbing her cola can in worried. He continued, "how long have you put him on hold?"

"I dunno.... He did confessed once in the past, but I didn't take it seriously, and he confessed again right before we parted ways. Maybe... 2 weeks?"

Chen was shocked again by her statement, so Baekhyun actually already in the game for so long. He's confused as why she put him on hold when it clealrly shows that she's also got her eyes on Baekhyun.

"you don't.... like him?"

"what? N-no its not like that! its just.... I'm still confused myself too. theres still a lot of things on my mind so I dunno if this is the right time."

"then you're planning on accepting him later?"

now Bomi was stunned by his words. She wont denied that fact. if she wasn't born like this and they met under a different circumstances when everything is normal, she would accepted him right away. She can even dared herself to confessed first. But this situation is abnormal.

[Play 'EXO - Lights Out']

"I don't know... maybe I wont. I'm just.... I don't know Chen. I'm not a good person for him, I'm a mess, well... he was too, but that's why I don't want to add more shity stuffs on his shoulder. I just... think that I'm not In a position to be in love or being loved anymore."

Bomi chuckled as she felt that she's becoming those hoes who always played with a sincere men's heart.

"Bomi... Love knows no limit. It can happened when you're least expected too. if your heart called for it, you must answered it, don't say that you don't deserved to be loved just because you have a bad past or because you think that this is not the time as excuses." ,Chen explained and Bomi shed a tears unconciosly.

Chen saw her breaks down and hugged her tightly while patting her heads,

"i-I'm sorry Chen I dunno why I'm like this.... Hiks... sorry.... But I just don't deserved him. Everytimes I think about accepting him, my father's face always passed by and I hated it! Because... it looks like I hurt him." ,Bomi cried on his chest with her hands circling around him comfortably.

"I know that you think that you, as Yoon Beomho's daughter who destroyed Bakehyun's family, probably didn't deserved his love and affection for what your father doing. but it was your father Bomi, you didn't hurt him. You actually.... Make him better, he becomes more lively and much happier with you around. You even fixed his broken bonds with Jungkook. You're his savior...."

Chen really wished that Bomi could just hugged him like this, all the times, but he knew her heart wasnt for him. her hearts already settled on someone else, but she's just still afraid to admitted it. what an irony, even breathing becomes hard for him when he's neared her but he kept it for the sake of his bestfriend and his loves one, or was his.

Meanwhile at the shore...

Baekhyun were done packing the weapons stock, he was searching for Bomi and asked Hayoung whose also preparing some weapons near him. Hayoung told him that Bomi went inside the kitchen to bring some cola. Hearing that, he rushed inside Apink's ship and found Chen with Bomi hugging tightly as Bomi cried on his chest and a smile crept on Chen's lips. He mumbled,

'Does she.... Loves him? Was she... actually felt burdened by my confession before? So she loves Chen that's why..... why cant I see it? She's always felt comfortable and laugh around him, but my greed stopped me from understanding her hearts. What am I doing? I was supposed to supported Chen, not asking for his help. I'm the worst....'

with that he went back and started to busying himself with stuffs, he tried to burn his desires and his heart. He cried silently on the corner as he packed his stuff, but quickly wiped it and get it together. Though it feels easier if someone just killed him now rather than getting hurt from the inside like this, but the last mission is approaching so he need to focused on that more now.

meanwhile Bomi and Chen back to the shore with 2 pack of soda on Chen's hand and 4 cans on Bomi's embrace. Her eyes still a little bit puffy but he acted as nothing happened.

"yay, cola~ unnie... were you drunk??" ,Hayoung asked her.

"ehehe... no its just.."

"yeah, she challenged me and drank one cola straight bottoms-up and ended up vomiting, you stubborn girl!" ,Chen makes an excuse for her and pinched her cheeks and that makes her pouted and whined, Hayoung laugh by the two's cuteness while Baekhyun could only saw her smiling so beautifuly towards Chen from afar.

'If only I was Chen... I'll be the happiest man on earth right now. but this too.... seing you like this was also a bite-of-happiness for me, so its ok. I could bear with only this....'

phew~ was it too long? i havent been able to update faster, i felt bad so i make it long haha, btw i might need to drag this story to 62 or maybe 65 kkk, since im planning on making a fight scene too but i havent thought of how:') btw i LOVE THIS SONG!! to be honest, EXO's song on Universe album were all good! definitely a whole bop! and this so g was written by Chen, our baby:') so yeah~ heres an ups! what you guys think??? comment and votes;)

Love, Chessire25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 10.7K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
6.4K 211 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
57.4K 3.9K 24
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...
13.4K 849 16
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...