The Chosen One ( Male reader...

Galing kay Balasubas19

Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to bec... Higit pa

About the Reader and Harem
Weapons, Outfits and ETC.
Chapter 1: The Umbrella on Beacon! And Reunion
Chapter 2: Shocking Discovery! And meeting new people
Chapter 3: Initiation and show of power!
Chapter 4: Badge and Burden
Chapter 5: A master's gift.
Chapter 6: Before the Umbrella.
Chapter 7: Morning Routine, Intense training and Contract!?
Chapter 8: Confessions!
Chapter 9: Forever fall and A Master's visit!
Voting Poll
Chapter 10: Pushing to the limits!
Chapter 11: The 3rd member!
Chapter 12: Stray and dark past
Chapter 13: Black and White with a brutal fight
Chapter 14: I will return
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Welcome to Nemesis Clan and New member of the Harem!?
Chapter 2: Mission Nemesis
Chapter 3: Homecoming with a food fight!
Chapter 4: Vengeance is served
Chapter 5: Time to work/Vision or dream?
Chapter 6: Painting the town
Some changes
Teaser for future chapters :0
Chapter 7: Extracurricular, talk about dance and the truth!
Change the cover?
Chapter 8: Dance night!
Chapter 9: A master's habit rubbed to his student
Chapter 10: Upgrades
2OK READS!!! AND SPECIAL CHAPTERS INCOMING!
The Spartan's guardian angel (20K reads special)
Chapter 11: The breach
Chapter 12: My Purpose...
Volume 3
Chapter 1: Vytal festival
Chapter 2: Team Sapphire vs Team CFVY
Chapter 3: Supporting the team and a special fight!
Intro for this book
Chapter 4: Meeting the Uncle, Older sister and the rematch!
Chapter 5: Birds and bees and the truth
SUBMIT OC'S RIGHT NOW!
Chapter 6: Something isn't right
Chapter 7: Battle of Beacon
Chapter 8: Give them more time and all out battle (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Give them more time and all out battle (Part 2)
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Volume 4
I'M BACK WITH TEASERS!!!
Chapter 1: Path to recovery and the new recruit
Thank you for 80K reads special and fun facts!
500 (almost) followers special!
500 followers special! Q/A
Chapter 2: Raiding the base!
Chapter 3: New pieces
VOTE!
Winner of the Voting!
Chapter 4: The Alpha VS The Omega
IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Chapter 5: New players and Stepping stones
Chapter 6: Uncles and Aunts
TCO Spin off Story: The white devil (Canon)
Arts about this Book!
Chapter 7: Alliance
Chapter 8: New allies/Awaken my Brothers!
Chapter 9: Boost of Power! And The Chosen One's champion
TCO Spin off Story: Y/N's secret technique! (Canon)
Rest in Peace Kobe Byrant
Chapter 10: People from another world
Voting Pool I
Chapter 11: Meeting the keyblade masters
About the book
REMAKE is up!

Chapter 10: Awakening

2.9K 41 71
Galing kay Balasubas19

Author: The title says it all! This chapter contains a lot of images and Gif's. On the story!

No one POV

Ace was still flying as he search for help. As he was flying, he saw team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Neo rushing to the tower. He proceeds to go down as he landed to team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Neo.

Ace: *robotic voice* Everyone I need help!

Penny: *rushes towards Ace* Ace! Are you okay!?

Ace: *robotic voice* I don't feel so good Penny.

Pyrrha: Where's Y/N!?

Ace: *robotic voice* Up there! He's going to fight that b*tch alone! At that rate, he's going to die! You should hurry!

They all nodded as they rushed towards the elevator. Penny stays with Ace as she takes care of Ace.

*Back to you*

(Play the music at 0:41)

Both Y/N and Cinder stared at each other seriously as the wind blew harder. Y/N readies the judge and nightbane while Cinder readies her dust blades as she sighed. Unknown to both of them, the drone is still on as everyone on the ground sees what's happening.

Cinder: You are so idiot aren't you? No matter what you do, you cannot beat me with that amount of power you have.

Y/N: At least I gave time to everyone else to get out.

Cinder: They will die soon by my hands "protector".

Y/N: I believe in this saying: One shall rise and One shall fall.

Cinder: And you're the one who's going to fall.

Y/N: Don't get so cocky.

Cinder: I still can't understand it. Why are you protecting the weak?

Y/N: ......

Cinder: Power is everything. The rest are meaningless.

Y/N: ...... You really think so?

Cinder's eyes widened a little bit as Y/N prepares his fighting stance and prepares the judge and nightbane on his hands. Y/N was putting everything he got against Cinder because he's running out of stamina and his weapons are starting to worn out.

Y/N charges towards Cinder with everything he have as he swing the judge as Cinder blocked it but she was pushed back as both blades were shaking. Y/N starts swinging both the judge and nightbane with fast speeds.

Cinder uses her some of the fall maiden powers as she pushed back Y/N and proceeds to kick him in the gut, making him flew away and land on the ground with a crater on his back. Cinder summons her bow and releases barrages of arrows as Y/N's instincts kicked up and dodges all the barrages of arrows.

Y/N landed on the ground as he morphs the judge into binary rifle mode and starts firing Cinder. Cinder summons a flame shield to avoid getting hit by the blast of his weapon. As all the blast hits Cinder, clouds of smoke were formed as Y/N unloads the clip of the judge.

Cinder dashed out from the smoke as she readies her dust blades while Y/N prepares Mercy and Death. They both clashed with everything they have. Due to Cinder's overwhelming power, Y/N was pushed back as Cinder punched him in the gut and kicked in the face as Y/N crashed to the ground.

Y/N stands up as he powers up and kicked Cinder in the gut but she grabs Y/N's leg and wrap her arm around his leg and begin spinning in circles at a fast speed.

Y/N summons his hidden blade and fires his SMG on his hidden blade as she finally let go of his leg and Y/N keeps firing his SMG's on his hidden blades while dodging Cinder firing more fireballs towards him.

Y/N swaps to Mercy and Death as he aimed it to Cinder and fires it, but Cinder dodged it and dashed to Y/N at high speeds. Y/N switches to his hidden blade and starts firing his SMG's at Cinder.

Cinder grabs Y/N's foot and she throws him to the ground. Y/N landed on the ground with a crater as he dashed back to Cinder and punched her in the face. Cinder punched him in the face and kicked him in the face as she proceeds to knock him out with her elbow and Y/N crashed on the ground.

Y/N crashed on the ground as he starts breathing heavily and spits blood on his mouth as Cinder landed on front of him. Cinder proceeds put her foot on Y/N's back as he starts crushing Y/N as he screams in pain a little bit, then Cinder lifted Y/N by grabbing his hair as she put him in front of her.

Cinder: It's over "protector".

Author: More like Owari da. (Owari da means it's over in Japanese)

Cinder punched Y/N in the gut as he spits and cough blood as she plants a fireball on his stomach and Y/N screams in pain as he flew away and landed on the ground with a crater on his back as clouds of smoke was covered around Y/N's area.

(Stop the music)

*On the ground*

Everyone was horrified and shocked on their protector's state. They were hoping to defeat that woman but he did everything he could to stop her but she's too strong for him.

Qrow, Glynda and Jomm proceeds to go to the tower to get out Y/N as soon as possible. They are going to find Ozpin as well. They can't stand there and watch a student die.

Qrow: *thoughts* I can't stand to see my drinking partner's student hurt like this anymore!

The nemesis clan members were in shock to see Y/N's state. They can't believe that their strongest member was bleeding and breathing heavily. Cree had enough as he transformed into his phoenix form and flies up to rescue Y/N, Jade covered her mouth, Gyro looks back as tears were forming up, seeing his fearless co leader suffering, Nanix is comforting Gyro, Benjamin is gritting his teeth in anger, seeing his close friend's state, Kursura is enduring the pain of his colleague as he continue to watch, and Fox runs to the tower to kill the woman.

*Back to you*

Y/N was standing up as he grunt in pain and he breathes heavily. As he stands up, his overdrive form deactivates, meaning he's out of stamina. Y/N stands up in pain as he looked to Cinder.

Y/N: D-Dammit...

Cinder: Do you have anything else "protector"?

Y/N tries to stand up properly, but due to the immense pain, he kneels down as he smashed the ground and tries to stand up again.

Cinder: It appears that you have reached your limits.

Y/N stands up straight this time as he still breathing heavily and sweating really hard as readies Mercy and Death to fight Cinder once again without his overdrive.

Y/N: Give everyone, *breathes heavily* More time... *breathes heavily* The plan is going all along!!

(Play the music)

Y/N dashed to Cinder once again as he swings Mercy but she blocked it and countered it by kicking him in his foot as Y/N falls down and fires Death to Cinder but she parries it and it hits the debris.

Y/N stands up as Cinder dashed towards him and summons two dust blades on her hands. Cinder swings her dust blades as it collides with Mercy as Y/N tries to counter Cinder by swinging Death but she avoided it and slashed right rib as the blade pierced the suit and blood was pouring out on his body.

Cinder swings her 2nd dust blade and it slashes Y/N's left cheek as he screamed in pain. Y/N tries to stab her with Mercy but she slashed his left leg, making him scream in pain. Y/N kneels in pain as he looks to Cinder, only meeting by a punch on his face.

Around the whole city of Vale and the world only watched in shock and horror to see Y/N's state. Blood was starting to pour out on his body as everyone was gasped in horror.

Cinder slashed Y/N's left collarbone and his right arm with her dust blades, as blood pouring out once more. Cinder slashed his right leg but much deeper than his left leg. His scream was echoed throughout the city.

Qrow and the others runs much faster to see the young man's state. Glynda is starting to get angry to the woman as she hurting Y/N. She felt like an aunt to him and she treated Y/N like a nephew.

The other students were cried out in shock, including Sun and Neptune. Team CFVY was horrified, Coco drop her sunglasses as she continues to watch the torture of Y/N, Fox watched in horror, Velvet quiver in fear and Yatsuhashi tighten his grip to the sword, want to suffer the woman in the broadcast.

Y/N kneels down in pain as he pukes blood and grunting in pain. He chuckled a little bit.

Y/N: Is that all you can do?

Cinder didn't respond as she stabbed Y/N in his left shoulder, making him scream in pain as she punch Y/N in the face and Y/N crashed in the ground once more.

Everyone in the grounds were cried out in horror to see Y/N's situation. Y/N stands up once again as he bled more.

Cinder: Your time is up.

Cinder summoned her bow as Y/N tries to defend himself. Cinder releases a arrow as Y/N blocked it, Cinder releases a 2nd arrow much faster than it was as Y/N does a barrel roll to dodge it, but at that moment Cinder releases a 3rd arrow and it hits Y/N's ankle, making him scream in pain.

Y/N: *in agony* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Y/N kneels in the ground as he gasped and choked on his own blood. Scars were marked on his body. Y/N tries to remove the arrow in his ankle, but due to the overwhelming pain, he can't as he grunt in pain.

Cinder walks towards him.

Cinder: It's been a good time with you Umbrella. It's such a shame that I would never see that handsome face again.

Cinder summons a huge fireball to Y/N as everyone in Vale screamed at once as they begged and pleaded for her to spare the boy. Cinder asked Y/N.

Cinder: Do you believe in destiny?

Y/N: *looks up as he continues to breath heavily* Yes. But I make my way for my destiny.

Cinder: Then so be it.

Cinder is ready to launch the fireball to Y/N. Right on cue, team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Neo made it via elevator as they saw the fireball is ready to launch towards Y/N.

Cinder laughs as she launches the fireball towards Y/N as he was waiting to meet his death. Ruby used her semblance to push Y/N away, Weiss summoned a glyph beneath Y/N to move him, Blake used her shadow clones to switch places to Y/N, Yang uses her semblance to push him away, Jaune jumps between Cinder and Y/N as a human shield, Nora transforms her hammer into a grenade launcher and fires it towards Y/N so that he can flew away, Pyrrha uses her semblance to pull him back and Ren did the same like Jaune did.

(Stop the music)

They did everything to move him away from death but it was too late. They saw the perfect view of Y/N's death. He stopped moving as he closed his eyes and remembers all the fun times they have with everyone else.

(Play the music)

On Y/N's mind:

Cinder: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Power is everything. The rest are meaningless.

Ace: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Sacrificing myself for the others, I like how human that is.

Ruby: *echoing to Y/N's mind * Y/N!

Weiss: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!

Blake: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!

Yang: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!

Jaune: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Best buddy!

Nora: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!

Pyrrha: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!

Ren: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!

Nemesis clan: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!!

Alfa: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Precious student!

Roman: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Umbrella!

Yupia: *echoing to Y/N's mind* Y/N!!!

Y/N: *thoughts* Not.... Today.

*Back to reality*

Y/N's eyes snapped as he saw the incoming fireball towards him. He was engulfed in the flames as he screamed in pain, then it turns into a roar of a dragon.

Y/N: RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE MY DIAMONDS AWAY FROM ME!!!

(Play the music)

Y/N activates the overdrive without his aura as he felt a huge burst of energy flows into his body as the flames died and replaced with (SF/C) flames.

Cinder: WHAT!!???

Cinder releases a huge row of flames towards Y/N but he dashed to it as he roared as he coated his right arm with (SF/C) to punch the rows of flames.

The rows of flames were destroyed and Cinder met a power punch in her face and she flew away due to the immense power and flies up in the skies as Y/N also flies up and face Cinder once again. His wounds on his body were healed due to the overdrive's multiplier.

Team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Neo sighs in relief to see Y/N fight once again. Everyone felt hope and relief to see their protector fight once again. On the other hand, Ace is worried.

Ace: *robotic voice* *to comms* Everyone! He's in trouble! He activated Overdrive without his aura!

Everyone is in shock and worried at Ace's statement as they saw Cinder and Y/N in the skies ready to fight once again. Y/N readies the judge and nightbane as Cinder readies her dust blades.

Cinder: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Cinder roared and dashed towards Y/N with her dust blades. Both blades collides as they both pushing for dominance until Y/N placed a shadow clone in her back and switched places with it as he kicked her in the face.

Cinder dashes again to Y/N as Y/N heads up in the skies with Cinder and readies to clash once again. Both Y/N and Cinder gave each other a flurry of slices and attacks of their dust blades but Y/N dominated this match as he gave everything he had once again. Y/N kicks her in the face, making her flew away as Y/N rushed to her and dropkicks her, making her go to the ground.

Y/N dropkicks her once again as she flew away to the ground but Cinder regained her composure as she kicks Y/N, making him flew away as Y/N regains his composure and dashed to Cinder as he readies his gauntlets and dragon's wrath semblance.

Y/N punched Cinder in the gut as Cinder punched Y/N in the face as they both fly in the air at high speeds. Their dashes in the air is almost sounded like a sonic boom as they both gave each other punches and kicks.

Y/N kicks Cinder in the gut once again as she flew away and Y/N dashed to her at high speeds and punch her again. Cinder regained her composure as she and Y/N pushed each other for dominance, but Y/N kicked her in the gut again, making her flew away to the skies as he dashed to the skies as well.

On the ground, everyone could see the shockwaves as they cannot follow their attacks and movements, not even Ace and his drone can keep up with their speeds.

Ace: *robotic voice* Does anyone can follow them?

Qrow: Nope, definitely lost.

*Back to you*

Y/N: IF OVERDRIVE ISN'T ENOUGH THEN TAKE THIS!!!

Y/N does a crouching position as his (F/C) hair turns blue, his (SF/C) aura turned into blue and the blue aura is engulfed into a (F/C) aura and he roared.

Y/N: LIGHTNING OVERDRIVE!!!!

(Replace the red aura with your favorite color)

The whole Vale is shaking on his combined powers of Overdrive and lightning run as Cinder covers herself from the incoming huge surge of power.

Y/N: LIGHTNING OVERDRIVE X20!!!!

Y/N dashed to Cinder at high speeds that she cannot see it and she met a punch in her face then followed a kick in the gut and a roundhouse kick in her face, making her flew away as Y/N dashed to her at high speeds. He's so fast that he became (F/C) with blue blur.

Cinder tries to recompose herself but she met a kick in her spine and flurry of punches in her back and in her front. Y/N summons the judge once again and morphed it into a buster sword and rushed to Cinder.

Y/N: I WILL END THIS WITH ONE STRIKE!!!

Y/N readies his buster sword as it glows. Cinder summoned her bow as she releases arrows towards Y/N. Before Cinder releases arrows, she was surrounded shadow clones versions of him with buster swords in it. Cinder releases arrows on each shadow clones but it all disappeared like a cloud, until she saw a blue glow behind her and she saw Y/N with a fully charged buster sword.

(You are the one who's holding the sword. All rights to the owners!)

Y/N: RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Y/N swings the buster sword and it releases huge powerful waves of blast incoming towards Cinder. Cinder's eyes widened as she saw the huge waves of energy coming towards her.

Cinder: NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

On Vale, they saw a bright blue waves of energy on the skies. Team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Ace knew what that is.

Ace: *robotic voice* That is Y/N's buster sword!!!

(Stop the music)

*Back to you*

Y/N was breathing heavily as he puts the judge on his back and deactivates overdrive and lightning run as he falls down from the skies like a fly.

The blue waves of energy died and they are all looking for their protector. Not so long, they saw his body falling from the skies as one of Ace's body rescued him and landed on the courtyard of beacon.

Team RWBY, JNPR, Yupia and Neo proceeds to go down and help Y/N. Penny helps Ace to stand up and also go help Y/N.

Not so long, they all made it where Y/N is and they saw he's sitting and he's breathing heavily. They all rushed to him.

Everyone: Y/N!!!

Y/N looked at them as they all goes near him and helped him up.

Y/N: I'm sorry if I made you all worried. I fight her with everything I have.

Yupia: Don't do that next time!!

Y/N: Don't worry I-

Before Y/N finishes his sentence, he felt a energy but faint in the skies. The others looked at him confused and worried.

Pyrrha: Y/N? What's wrong?

Cinder: *shouting* YOU FOOOLLLL!!!

(Play the music)

Cinder roared in the skies as she powers up once more. Y/N saw that she's damaged and bleeding. Y/N knew that this is much worse since she's angry.

Cinder: LOOK WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!

Cinder summons 2 huge fireballs on her hands as she looked at Y/N and the others.

Y/N: Everyone go now! I'll be okay! *looks to Ace* Ace! I need your bodies' aura now! I need huge ton of aura!

The others want to help but slowly nodded as they proceed to go far away from their location on the other hand, Ace ordered all of his bodies to give aura on Y/N. All of his 15 bodies give aura to Y/N as he felt huge aura coming on his body.

Y/N: Thank you partner in crime. Now get out of here I can take care of it.

Ace: *robotic voice* Right!

Ace flies up in the skies as Y/N readies Mercy and Death and charged it at 200%. On the other hand, Cinder is ready to release the huge fireball on her hands. It wasn't enough, she fused it with one another, making it 4 times as big as she looked to Y/N with an enraged look. Y/N activated overdrive at X20 multiplier as he prepares Mercy and Death. it wasn't enough for Y/N, so he activated overdrive with lightning run.

Cinder: This is the power of the maidens! SMITE THE WICKED!!!

Cinder launched the massive fireball towards the whole academy. Everyone was running for their lives and going to the evacuation zones. Until...

Y/N: RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Y/N also released a fully charged blast towards the huge fireball to prevent getting hit in the ground. Few seconds later, two huge and powerful blast met and collides with one another.

(The beam clash)

Y/N: RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Cinder was grunting as she trying to push it back as Y/N trying to prevent the ball getting hit from the evacuation zones.

Ace uses his green barriers to block all the deadly shockwaves and lightnings that were trying to hit the evacuation zones and the mother ship. Weiss uses her glyph to empower Ace's barrier.

Y/N: RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Cinder: YOU'LL NEVER TEST ME YOU FILTHY WEAKLING!

Author: Since when Cinder is hanging out with Zamasu and Goku Black?

After she finished her sentence, her fireball grew bigger as Y/N grunts in frustration.

Y/N: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Then Y/N powers up as he pushed back the huge fireball as the shockwaves and the power increased once more.

The people of Vale were running for their lives as the Grimm are running away to the immense power.

Y/N is still pushing the fireball back with everything he has. Cinder is grunting as she pushing it back as well with her fall maiden powers. Y/N felt his aura is getting strained, means he need to make this over very quick.

Cinder: YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME!!! THIS IS YOUR END!!!

Y/N: LIGHTNING OVERDRIVE!!!!

Cinder: Nooooooo...

Y/N: TIMEEEESSSS!!!!

Cinder: NO NO NO NO!!!

Y/N: TIMMMMEEESSSSS 50!!!!

The blue beam turned even much bigger as the fireball was massively pushed back as she stared at it in shock.

Cinder: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Cinder was engulfed on the big blast of her fireball and Y/N's beam. Both the beam and the fireball exploded violently as the whole Vale shakes and the winds blew harder. Y/N deactivates Overdrive and Lightning run as he kneels on the ground.

Yupia: I go there now!

Ace: *robotic voice* Yupia wait!!

Yupia dashed where Y/N is and the others followed her. Not so long, they seen Y/N sitting in there and breathing heavily.

They all helped Y/N to get up as they all proceeded to go to the evacuation zones.

<*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N facing Cinder*>

No one POV

Y/N: And that's how I beat her.

Everyone is helping Y/N to get up as they proceeded to the evacuation zones. Y/N saw Jade rushing towards him as she hugs Y/N tightly.

Jade: Y/N you idiot!

Y/N pats her head as the others came to her, including Glynda, Qrow and Ozpin.

Glynda: Thank Oum! What were you thinking Mr L/N!?

Y/N: *chuckles* Giving everyone time to get out.

Qrow: Now that is done, let's get out of here.

Ozpin: Thank you for your effort Mr L/N.

Y/N: Your welcome Oz.

As they going to the ship, they saw a fireball incoming towards them and they all avoided it. They all looked to see Cinder, bleeding and half of her clothes are destroyed.

Cinder: You....

Cinder summoned a bow and aimed it towards Y/N.

Cinder: YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!!!

Cinder released the arrow and it's coming towards Y/N. Y/N is out of energy to move, until someone pushed him back and the arrow hits to a certain person. He look back to see it was Yupia.

Y/N: *tearing up* Yupia!!!

Y/N rushed to Yupia as the arrow hits her chest and she was gasping for air. Y/N removes her helmet as he put his hands on her cheeks.

Y/N: No no no no! Please don't die!

Yupia: *gasping* It's okay... *gasping* Everything's going to be... *gasping* Okay Y/N. *gasping* I... *gasping* I love you.

Yupia proceeds to kiss Y/N in his lips as the time stops ticking once again. The kiss was lovely and passionate. Then Yupia puts her head down and her grip on Y/N's hand falls.

Y/N:

Cinder was laughing as dragon came to the regrouping area is as Cinder laughing at her work.

Cinder: *laughing* Who's next?

(play the music)

Y/N was grunting in pain and anger and his teeth gritted in rage.

Y/N: You..... Ruthless..... Heartless..... Monster!

Y/N looks down in anger as Cinder was laughing once more. On the other hand, Y/N felt pain, desperation, anger and many negative emotions was coming to him and he realized something.

This is the pain of loss.

Then the whole Vale is starting to form lightning and the ground is shaking violently. On the other hand, Y/N is still looked down in anger as lightning strikes near him.

His hair straight up and his neon (E/C) turning white. The others looked at him in shock as he was starting to change.

Then he said 5 words that they never seen the angry side of Y/N.

Y/N: I WILL... MAKE YOU... SUFFER!!!

The ground is shaking stronger as the waves of the ocean is getting violent and the objects around Vale was starting to float. On the other hand, the others are shocked on his angry side. Then he went snapped.

Y/N: RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Then a bright light Y/N created as they covered their eyes due to how bright it was. After a few seconds, the bright light died and they saw a completely changed Y/N.

Cinder: WHAT!?

He unlocked the powers of the chosen one as he looked at Cinder that he wanted to kill her. Y/N looked at Ruby.

Y/N: *angry* Ruby... Is that ship is abandoned?

Ruby: *slowly nods*

Y/N: Good.

Y/N glares at the abandoned ship as the ship exploded and the grimm dragon froze in shock while Cinder is shocked on what happened.

Cinder: *shocked* He's- He's the chosen one....

Author: The fires of Y/N has flared and his rage is heating of a mighty inferno! @InsaneLord3 Here are the new chapter! Stay tuned!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8K 28 9
The great world-renowned fighter, Pyrrha Nikos, begins her studies at Beacon Academy in order to continue her journey of becoming a huntress. At the...
213 0 11
I do not own RWBY or RoosterTeeth credit goes to them. Osiria Aldrett, Mithril Hazlitt, Esther Iris, and Neon Horwitz; three huntresses and one hunts...
8.2K 103 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
55.2K 986 79
Kamado y/n is a boy who lost his parents becous of grimm attack and was adopted by a former huntsman known as Urokodaki Sakonji and was trained by hi...