Saving the Broken (Connor x D...

By Styla_Mythic

"I'm broken." "Then you can be fixed." "You can't fix something this broken." "I can try." More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
A/n: 9/11
A/n: Growth
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
A/n: I FEEL BLESSED
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
A/n: Thank you!!

Chapter 82

1.5K 54 100
By Styla_Mythic

You woke up at 1:27 a.m. and you looked around. Connor was still asleep, out cold from earlier. You smiled at him for a moment, before you frowned. You sighed mentally. I'm sorry. I know you want to protect me, but I can't be the reason everyone dies. You carefully got up and you put on some clothes that would help you blend in and stay undetected on the surface. (Pic above.)

You made sure everything was fine and then you looked back at Connor, still sleeping soundly. You walked over quietly. You leaned down and kissed his cheek, careful not to wake him up. I love you. You thought and hurried away. You navigated the tunnels and corridors until you reached it. The stairs back to the surface. You sighed. I'm sorry everyone, but I just can't keep you at risk any longer. You walked up the stairs and left. 

You looked around in the above layer of New Jericho. Nobody was around. It was dead silent. It would've unsettled you if you hadn't been hoping to be completely alone. You thought for a moment. Where did Oreon say that friend was? Come on, (Y/n). Think, think, THINK. You told yourself. You suddenly remembered what he had said. You nodded to yourself and headed out.

You crept along alleyways and abandoned streets. You heard the sound of the cold winter wind blowing the loose snow around along with whatever light trash was around. 

You kept going, careful to avoid any Cyberlife soldiers that might have been around. Streetlights seemed to illuminate your path, but you made sure to stay out of them, knowing you couldn't be caught alive or dead in the lights. 

You hurried along, listening carefully for anything or anyone that might be around. You didn't hear or see anything for a while. Then, you saw moving lights scanning an ally across the street. You quickly dove behind a large dumpster. You hunkered down, hardly making any noise at all. You sat there for a good 5 minutes as they scanned that area of the street before scanning your side. You prayed they wouldn't find you.

"So tired...I can't believe the boss is so insistent on having us search for this stupid android! Can't she just send out her stupid new toy to find it!?" One complained.

"Shut up and keep looking." The other retorted.

"So, you're not tired at all? And you don't think this is stupid in the slightest?" He questioned.

"Look, think of it this way, the sooner we find it, the sooner you can go back to sleeping in till noon like a lazy asshole." The other man grumbled.

"First off, fine. Second off, that name was uncalled for." The other younger man said and they moved on. You breathed a sigh of relief. You came out slowly, double checking to make sure they were truly gone. You nodded in satisfaction and took off again. 

You didn't have any more trouble getting to the house. You looked over it. It was old and more like a big shack rather than a house. It was surrounded by a fence. You looked around for a way inside. Soon enough, you spotted a hole in the fence. You crawled under it carefully and then you looked around for a way inside the house. You soon found a boarded up window. You peeked inside. You spotted a figure sitting in a chair. He had white hair and he looked tall. You smiled, instantly knowing who it was. You wanted to shout out for him, but you reminded yourself of the situation.

You soon found the front door. You opened it up and silently walked inside. You saw that he hadn't noticed you yet. He looked anxious as he stared at his folded hands. You wondered where his friend was. Maybe that's why he's anxious. He could be waiting for his friend to come back. You concluded. You walked over, finally allowing your feet to make noise against the dirty trash covered wood floor. Oreon looked over and he looked shocked. He stood up, backing away in astonishment. 

"Hey, Oreon." You said. He looked you up and down as if he couldn't believe what he was seeing. You walked closer to him. "Oreon, I can assure you I'm real." You chuckled.

"(Y/n)...how...how did you find me?" He asked. You relieved at how calm he was. He seemed more confused than anything else now. 

"I remembered what you told me about a friend who lived alone in the city. I knew that if you hadn't come with the others, you'd be here." You explained. "I just had to remember where here was." He looked less confused and more upset now. He turned away from you.

"Why did you want to find me?" He asked.

"Oreon, I know it's hard for you to get along with Connor, and I'm sorry about everything that happened. I didn't want you to leave, I really didn't. I wanted you to stay, but...I'm sorry. I couldn't force Connor to leave. Not again." You explained. He sighed.

"(Y/n)...you have nothing to be sorry for. It was my fault. I'm so sorry. I...I let my anger get the best of me. When you told me to leave, it just hurt. I wanted you to understand, but now I get it. It was me who had to understand, not you. I'm sorry for that." He said. You smiled, crying happily. You hugged him and he hugged back. You both stayed that way for a long time.

"I missed you, Oreon. I was so worried about you. I thought they might've captured you and killed you." You said. He chuckled.

"Me? Nah." He said. You smiled. 

"I'm glad you're alive." You told him.

"I can say the same for you." He replied. You both kept hugging, but then he realized something. "Wait...where's Connor? And the wolves? Are they okay!?" He asked worriedly. 

"They're fine. They're hiding at New Jericho. I left tonight without them knowing." You said.

"What? Why?" Oreon asked.

"Because of Collin." You said.

"Collin?" He questioned.

"To put it simply, Cyberlife is after me for some reason and I didn't want to put them in danger any longer, so I left. I figured since you've stayed hidden you could help me stay safe while keeping the others safe as well." You explained. He nodded slowly, taking in the new information.

"Alright. Don't worry. Nobody is touching you with me here. That's a...brother's promise." He said. You smiled.

"You're still my brother!?" You asked. He smiled a little. He took off your cap and ruffled your hair a bit. 

"Of course I'm still your brother." He said. You smiled at him.

"Thank you, Oreon." 

"Don't mention it." You both kept smiling until there was a knock on the door. You both looked over. You grew nervous. He chuckled.

"Don't worry. That's just Ralph. He went to get more firewood. We've started doing fire's again since it gets so cold at night, but we're careful about it." He explained. You nodded. He went to get it, but as soon as he opened the door he was punched in the gut and thrown across the room. You gasped.

"Oreon!" You exclaimed, rushing to his aid. He groaned, getting onto his hands and knees. 

"The hell..." 

"I tried to tell you to come peacefully, now look at all the trouble you've cause me and now yourself." You looked up and so did Oreon. 

"C-Collin..." You whimpered in fear.

"I must say, it was rather difficult to track you, but I just happened to be lucky enough to see you cross the street. It really is my lucky day." He said.

"Get back!" You shouted grabbing a large broken board and wielding it like a bat.

"Now, now, no need to be difficult." He said.

"Like hell no need to be difficult!" You shouted. Oreon was back up now and he looked ready to fight. 

"You won't touch her, asshole." He growled. He raised an eyebrow at Oreon. Then he let out a small huff of amused laughter.

"Well, you really are a popular one, aren't you?" He said.

"Get away from us, Collin! Stay away from me and my friends!" You yelled.

"I'm afraid I cannot. I am a machine designed to accomplish a task and that is exactly what I'm going to do. Now, I will ask politely one last time. Come peacefully, or be the cause of some...unfortunate events." Collin said.

"Bastard!" Oreon snapped as he fought Collin. Collin didn't get hit once and you were shocked as he slammed Oreon into a wall. 

"Get off of him!" You shouted, swinging hard at Collin. He dodged and threw Oreon into a rickety old bookshelf. Oreon collapsed. He groaned, dazed again. Then, the bookshelf collapsed on his legs.

"GAH!!" He cried out. The heavy weight of it pinned him as he desperately tried to free himself.

"Oreon!!" You exclaimed. He looked up at you. His eyes darted behind you.

"(Y/n), look out!!" He yelled. You turned, but it was too late. Collin punched you hard in the face. You stumbled, dropping the board. You were able to catch yourself and stop yourself from falling, but Collin was faster. He grabbed you and you screamed. 

"LET ME GO!!" You yelled, kicking and struggling, but his grip was firm. He reached to power you off. You gasped, terrified. "NO!!! LET ME GO!!!" You screamed. 

"I warned you. I always accomplish my mission." He said and powered you down. You gasped as you instantly started feeling weak. 

"(Y/n)!!" Oreon yelled. Your eyelids grew heavy and you could no longer stand. You fell limply to the floor. "(Y/N)!!" You focused on your brother one last time.

"Oreon....get......help......" You breathed before your world went black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

464K 17.5K 77
"So, what made you come here?" "My master called me worthless and he treated me horribly. One day, I knew it didn't matter anymore." "Worthless? Nobo...
250K 11.3K 30
where a girl unexpectedly falls in love with an android. ❝maybe it's a blessing in disguise❞ [detroit: become human - connor x oc]
7.4K 128 24
(discontinued/completed) A bunch of one shots about you and our blue-blood-licking, android detective, baby boy, Connor! Just get lost in the world o...
254K 8.7K 23
*Follows the storyline of Detroit: Become Human* You've been working at Detroit City Police Department for a few years, being in the police force had...