Bred In Violence (A Mafia Rom...

By writingRo

Completed on 24/09/2018 Tell me who hurt you?" It was a command. I could have been afraid and probably told t... More

Authour's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Muse
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapters 34
Chapter 35
Thank you.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Characters
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Author's Note
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Epilogue
Born In Violence
Love Variations

Chapter 72

14.4K 696 45
By writingRo

You are the reason I believe in love.
~Anonymous~

Sophie

*Unedited*

"Who was it?"

Raphael's black orbs were fierce, shooting daggers as he looked around at everything in that room except at me. 

He was still in the same suit, the jacket lying on the floor, shirt sleeves rolled up past the elbow showing his toned, muscular arms and not a single blood stain.

 I didn't speak for a while, but I did clear my throat as I turned around in order to sit on the bed while I waited for Raphael to compose himself. 

Finally, he brought his eyes to my face, softening as he stared into my eyes. He looked dangerous one minute and beautifully adorable the next. 

"Who had me kidnapped Raphael?" I asked again. 

His eyes turned dark again. His anger almost making him shake. 

Whose betrayal would make him behave like a maniac? I wondered. 

I decided to use elimination method by running through all the guys with access to this house. 

I knew for a fact that neither Rom and Bruno would ever have me kidnapped. 

"Is it Matteo? " I asked.

He shook his head and I could have sworn I felt relief.

"Is it Devonni?" 

He shook his head again. 

"It was Diego" He finally said. Not loudly or in a whisper, but in a voice that held a touch of betrayal. 

My heart dropped into my stomach, sweat started dripping on my forehead and armpits, my head buzzed like I was drunk. 

Even though I rarely spoke to Diego, we had a non-verbal communication where we acknowledged each other with a nod. 

"Why would he want to harm me?" I whispered, tears forming into my eyes. I probably wouldn't have cried if I wasn't pregnant, but  hormones ruled all my emotions this days. 

"Please don't cry cara" Raphael soothed, coming to squat in front of me.  

"He wanted to hurt me by hurting you"

"Why?"

"Because that is the only way to hurt me" 

"I meant, why would he want to hurt you?"

"Diego is Mexican" He started, then paused, bringing a chair and sitting directly opposite me "I know he is Mexican" I said almost impatiently.

"His uncle is the el leon  

"I don't know what that means?"

"I was going to explain but you're not patient today"

"I guess I'm not. But not every day a woman finds out that the man who had her kidnapped and almost killed was living under her nose"

"El leon is the head of one of the biggest drug trafficking cartels in Mexico."  He went silent, touching my hands and caressing my wrist. "Diego was given an order to kill me, but he had not succeeded. At  the beginning, it was because my death would have caused an upheaval or more or less a war among the families which would have disrupted businesses and more likely brought the authorities into our business. Remember when I told you the law and the mafia are two parallel organizations?" 

"Of course I do, how can I forget?"

"The idea that my death could cause a war so huge to throw our business in the glare of the government is a reason to hold it up" 

"You still haven't answered why this el leon wanted you dead"

"I do not sell drugs in my territories and neither am I involved in child trafficking or prostitution"

"You do not have a brothel?" I asked, the shock of it must have shown in my face because he chuckled, for the first time since he entered in that room looking glum and in need of a fight even though he had come out of one. 

While I listened to him talking about Diego and el leon, one question lingering in my mind, stuck in my throat.

Had he killed Diego?

But did I need to ask? Didn't I already know the answer?

"Yes, I have a brothel...but every woman must be above eighteen years to be employed" 

"So this guy ordered your death because you refused to have drugs sold in your businesses?"

"No, territories. It was a huge fight among those who are under me and the rest of the dons when took that particular stand, but that doesn't mean none of my people sell drugs behind my back, they do."

"How would that have changed if they had killed me?"

"Killing you wasn't part of the plan, kidnapping you and using you as a bargaining chip is more like it"

"Would you have have allowed drugs and child trafficking in your territories in order to get me back"

"Without a doubt"

"That is not morally right"

"Neither is being a mafia, yet here we are"

"You shouldn't be proud of that"

"I'm not, just pointing out a fact"

"I need you to promise me something" I said, palming his face between my hands. 

"If it's anything regarding your safety, no"

"Please, you said you would give me anything" I pleaded. 

"Not if it involves jeopardizing your safety"

He leaned slowly towards me, his eyes fixed on mine before touching my lips to his.  

"Ti amo cara" he muttered under his breath, but I heard and my heart took a million skips. "Did you kill him?" I asked softly, part of me did not want to know but I felt like I owed it to myself to ask. 

"Yes"  

My hands trembled, even as I brushed his hair at the nape of his neck. I was never going to get used to Raphael's violent nature, but I wondered, wasn't I as guilty or an accomplice to his crimes? 

 "You can't always administer what you regard as justice by killing people"

"I do not"

"You killed Diego because he kidnapped me"

"I didn't have a choice"

"Of course you did"

"No I did not. I did what I had to do to make sure he never gets another chance to hurt you or our children. This is not just about you, this is about our children now"

I could have argued, but I didn't have the  strength to fight him. I was also aware I wouldn't win. He was going to protect us in his own way and there was nothing I could do about it. 

I signed loudly, putting my forehead against his, feeling content and protected. Suddenly, I was scooped up and laid on top of the bed, Raphael leaning over me, his eyes twinkling.

"What?" I asked,  feeling his lascivious kiss and his hands fumbling with my clothes. I gasped,  feeling his hand beneath my panties, I must have moaned because he said something about my little squeaky sounds driving him crazy. 

"I'm sorry cara"  he said seconds before he drove into me. oh my god  

I felt the desperation in his thrusts and my heart rejoiced in that way a woman who was heavily pregnant must feel when the father of her child craved her in the exact same way he did before the pregnancy if not more. 

I was still fully clothed, so was he but that did not make our orgasm any less powerful. 

I felt ravaged and it felt wonderful. Raphael heavy breathing felt like he had run a thousand miles without stopping. 

"Did I hurt you?"

"God, no." I said, and I saw a satisfied smile lurking at the corners of his mouth. 

"Marry me" I jerked, froze. "What?" 

"Marry me" He repeated. 

"Its not good for my ego for you to stare at me like I suddenly turned into a devil with horns, red eyes and everything"

I smiled. 

Maybe I was dreaming, maybe none of it happened. He probably hadn't made love to me while we were both clothed, though my body still felt the sensation and he looked real to me. Granted, he was scowling but real.

"Are you sure?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't sure"  He snapped. 

"No reason to bite my head off" I joked, though he didn't find it funny because he still looked like he wanted to swallow me whole.

"Yes I will marry you. I've wanted to marry you since the day you took me to pulse"

"Dancing?"

"No. The way you took care of me afterwards" 

Raphael's smile was so bright it could have rivaled the sun.

How do you feel about these two getting married?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 346 17
[18+ MATURE CONTENT] "๐ˆ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐”," I mumble against his lips, my words barely audible over the pounding of my heart. "I hate everything about...
462K 9.6K 14
แดแด€๊œฐษชแด€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด„แด€๊œฐแด‡ แดแดกษดแด‡ส€ ------------------------------------------ "What the hell did I just tell you? Let me go" "No" He looked at me for some time...
452K 8.1K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
355K 10.4K 53
Book one of the temptation series AND ISN'T A STANDALONE โฆ๏ธŽ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ˆ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๏ฟฝ...