Saving the Broken (Connor x D...

Da Styla_Mythic

"I'm broken." "Then you can be fixed." "You can't fix something this broken." "I can try." Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
A/n: 9/11
A/n: Growth
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
A/n: I FEEL BLESSED
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
A/n: Thank you!!

Chapter 28

3.4K 135 37
Da Styla_Mythic

Bandit's POV

(Y/n) was my owner. I was loyal to her. Dell was my brother's owner. I was sitting tall as Flame was relaxing next to me.

"Oh come on, bro. Relax a little. You're always so serious. We're safe here! Home free! No worries! No human is gonna come to a rusty old ship." He said.

"Maybe, but (Y/n) just lost who she considered her brother. A best friend. He was the one who saved her from death and being found out earlier on. She's alive today while he died trying to protect her. Don't you understand that?" I asked.

"Of course! If I lost you...I don't know what I'd do." He admitted. I looked at him. I sighed. I licked his cheek.

"You won't lose me, Flame. I promise you that, brother. But you must understand that I must stay prepared if she ever needs me." I said. He nodded.

"Yeah, I get it. I just wish you could have fun every once in a while." He said. I chuckled a little. 

"I'm no fun, huh?" I asked. He looked at me. He smiled.

"Should I be considered right or wrong right now?" He asked. I growled in a playfully challenging way at him.

"Let's find out." I said. I head-butted him and he tumbled over. He laughed and barked while scrambling to his paws.

"Try and catch me!" He said.

"You're on!" I barked. I chased after him as we ran around like lunatics, dodging androids around us as we raced by. 

"Too slow fluff butt!" He teased.

"Oh really?" I yelled. I leaped forward and he yelped as my paws slammed into his back and I pinned him to the ground. 

"Alright! Alright! I surrender!" He said. I laughed and got off of him.

"Told you I could catch up." I said. He nodded.

"Yep." He agreed. We both sighed, sitting down and relaxing again. "You and I make a great team, don't we?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yeah. We do." I agreed. He thought about.

"We should go out." He said. I frowned.

"What?" I asked.

"We should go and search for android animals. Think about it, with Jaden stuck here nobody is gonna be helping them. We got a lucky break, so why can't we give that to others?" He asked.

"Flame, that's extremely risky. You know that." I said.

"Bandit, if we don't step up nobody will. Come on. You just said we make a great team! We can do this!" He insisted. I sighed. The more I thought about it the more my gut told me it was the right thing to do.

"Alright. I'm in." I said. He smiled and put his paw out in front of him.

"Brothers?" He asked. I smiled and put my paw on his.

"Brothers." I agreed.

"So, what should we do?" He asked.

"Tomorrow when they move out for the channel 16 broadcasting tower. When they finish it'll be everywhere. Nobody will be focused on a couple of mutts roaming the streets. It'll be all green lights." I said. He smiled.

"Let's do this." He said. I nodded.

"Let's do this."

Your POV

You kept thinking of Oreon. You felt so awful. If I had known. I could've been there. I could've stopped it. You felt so awful, yet so numb. The grief and feeling of betrayal were so much. I was just up the steps and yet...I was still so helpless. You sat on a crate in the ship by yourself. Androids were around, but not many even noticed you. You heard footsteps. You glanced over and spotted the girl that had been talking to Markus and the other two androids.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hey." You replied.

"You had a rough time too, huh?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" You asked.

"I'm not proud of my past either. What happened to you?" She asked.

"I was attacked the night I realized I didn't have to listen. He stabbed me, nearly killing me, but the next morning my friend reactivated me. They all took me in. Then, I got close to someone I shouldn't have. He killed my friend and he's exposed us. Now you're all caught up." You said. She frowned.

"I'm sorry that happened to you." She said.

"Don't be. Wasn't your fault, right?" You replied. She held out her hand to you.

"I'm North." You smiled a little.

"(Y/n)." You replied. "So, fair is fair. What's your story?" You asked. She sighed.

"I was a sex android. One night I was with a man who rented me and I just realized I couldn't take it anymore." She said. You nodded.

"I know how you feel. I was also used for that." You said.

"You were?" She asked.

"Yep. I was marketed as a dream partner in all aspects. Raymond didn't seem to think so after a while." You said. She nodded. 

"It's nice to know a bit about you, (Y/n)." She said.

"You too, North." You agreed. "So, you and Markus a thing or what?" She looked shocked. You laughed a bit. "I thought I'd get a reaction from that one."

"We are NOT dating." North said. "I'll see you around." You chuckled as she hurried off.

"Not a thing, huh? We'll see." You chuckled to yourself. She better take him while she has the chance, 'cause I chose wrong. You sighed to yourself. You refused to think about Connor. It would only make things worse. You couldn't help thinking about how you had kissed him. Why was I so oblivious? I wish I could change the choices I made. I don't know what to do anymore. You sat there, wondering how different things could've been. What would've happened...if I hadn't been given a second chance? What would've happened if none of this had ever happened at all?

You thought about everything. The more you thought about it the more you understood. Nothing lasts forever. You sat there, alone. You sighed again. Maybe this was supposed to happen. Destiny isn't always easy though. I wish I had answers, but I'm the one asking questions. Is it wrong for me to miss it? Is it wrong for me to hate it? Am I wrong to want it? Is it right to hate that? I wish I knew.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

250K 11.3K 30
where a girl unexpectedly falls in love with an android. ❝maybe it's a blessing in disguise❞ [detroit: become human - connor x oc]
7.2K 200 15
This a the sequal to Blue Love-Conner x Reader. Enjoy💙
24.5K 918 24
(Y/N) is a 22 year old woman who firmly believes in the concept of justice - if you commit a crime, you will have to pay for your mistakes. She was o...
27.6K 1.1K 25
"I cannot find a word in any language to describe how truly unique and beautiful you are." This Android. He dug up memories you didn't know existed...