The Chosen One ( Male reader...

By Balasubas19

Your Name is Y/N L/N. You didn't know who you're parents are. Ozpin invited you to join Beacon academy to bec... More

About the Reader and Harem
Weapons, Outfits and ETC.
Chapter 1: The Umbrella on Beacon! And Reunion
Chapter 2: Shocking Discovery! And meeting new people
Chapter 3: Initiation and show of power!
Chapter 4: Badge and Burden
Chapter 5: A master's gift.
Chapter 6: Before the Umbrella.
Chapter 7: Morning Routine, Intense training and Contract!?
Chapter 8: Confessions!
Chapter 9: Forever fall and A Master's visit!
Voting Poll
Chapter 10: Pushing to the limits!
Chapter 11: The 3rd member!
Chapter 12: Stray and dark past
Chapter 13: Black and White with a brutal fight
Chapter 14: I will return
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Welcome to Nemesis Clan and New member of the Harem!?
Chapter 2: Mission Nemesis
Chapter 3: Homecoming with a food fight!
Chapter 4: Vengeance is served
Chapter 5: Time to work/Vision or dream?
Chapter 6: Painting the town
Some changes
Teaser for future chapters :0
Chapter 7: Extracurricular, talk about dance and the truth!
Change the cover?
Chapter 8: Dance night!
Chapter 9: A master's habit rubbed to his student
Chapter 10: Upgrades
2OK READS!!! AND SPECIAL CHAPTERS INCOMING!
The Spartan's guardian angel (20K reads special)
Chapter 12: My Purpose...
Volume 3
Chapter 1: Vytal festival
Chapter 2: Team Sapphire vs Team CFVY
Chapter 3: Supporting the team and a special fight!
Intro for this book
Chapter 4: Meeting the Uncle, Older sister and the rematch!
Chapter 5: Birds and bees and the truth
SUBMIT OC'S RIGHT NOW!
Chapter 6: Something isn't right
Chapter 7: Battle of Beacon
Chapter 8: Give them more time and all out battle (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Give them more time and all out battle (Part 2)
Chapter 10: Awakening
Chapter 11: The Aftermath
Volume 4
I'M BACK WITH TEASERS!!!
Chapter 1: Path to recovery and the new recruit
Thank you for 80K reads special and fun facts!
500 (almost) followers special!
500 followers special! Q/A
Chapter 2: Raiding the base!
Chapter 3: New pieces
VOTE!
Winner of the Voting!
Chapter 4: The Alpha VS The Omega
IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Chapter 5: New players and Stepping stones
Chapter 6: Uncles and Aunts
TCO Spin off Story: The white devil (Canon)
Arts about this Book!
Chapter 7: Alliance
Chapter 8: New allies/Awaken my Brothers!
Chapter 9: Boost of Power! And The Chosen One's champion
TCO Spin off Story: Y/N's secret technique! (Canon)
Rest in Peace Kobe Byrant
Chapter 10: People from another world
Voting Pool I
Chapter 11: Meeting the keyblade masters
About the book
REMAKE is up!

Chapter 11: The breach

2.4K 49 22
By Balasubas19

Author: Listen up! We are near to the final chapter of the volume 2 of this book! I have a lot of s#it tons of ideas and plot twist in volume 3. Man I'm going to kill myself in making the volume 3. I'm going to change the ending of the volume 3. On the story!

No one POV

It has been days since team RWBY left for their mission as Y/N was getting worried because they are not even calling to Y/N for days now. Y/N only hoping that his girls were okay.

As team RWBY were on their mission, team Sapphire has gotten a lot of upgrades on their weapons. Ace has a new body called "The prototype".

(The Prototype)

Team Sapphire was creating a plan if something goes wrong in the Vytal festival. Y/N still remembers what Yupia said about her dreams, and he cannot let that happen. Thus Y/N is making a protocol named: "Destiny". A protocol that if something goes wrong, Ace's bodies will activate and will proceed on what is in the protocol.

Author: There's a hint in that passage. Ace's Bodies ;)

Y/N upgraded his suit and some changes on his weapons. Y/N decided that he should gave pain and gain to make sure that she has a backup weapons on her disposal. Y/N added foot thrusters on his feet to increase his mobility. He also mastered overdrive X20 and he cannot wait to fight his master once again.

Yupia added new features on her suit. Yupia added a active camouflage on her suit and extra sensors so that she can see much better and react much faster.

Y/N POV

I was standing in the darkness until something came in to my view, and it was beacon in flames. I tried activating my suit but it wasn't on my chest but rather I only have the judge and ran to burning beacon academy.

Y/N: *thoughts* I just hope this is just an another dream.

When I made it, it was full of dead bodies everywhere. It made me horrified and scared, then next came is my dead family and F/N screaming in pain and agony. I shut my ears but it keeps echoing to me and to my mind.

Y/N: I'M SO SORRY! I'M SO SORRY! RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!

I felt huge power on my body and I screamed in the air and I was covered in the bright light.

*End of dream*

I woke up breathing heavily and sweating really hard. Ace came to me with a worried face.

Ace: Are you okay Y/N!?

Y/N: Yeah, it's just an another bad dream.

Ace: Brother, if you have any problems with that, come talk to me and master Alfa and we are willing to listen and to help.

I smiled at this because they have my backs when I have problems.

Y/N: Thanks Ace. How's the upgrades doing?

Ace: The protocol is 65% done. It will be done before the Vytal festival begins.

Y/N: How about Yupia's upgrades?

Ace: Well it's almost complete.

Y/N: Well Ace, finish your ultimate body you're talking about.

I stood up from my bed as I headed to the bathroom to wash my face. Man, the dreams I've seen is not a dream but rather something will happening on the future. Good thing I've created the protocol.

Still, I'm worried to the girls. They didn't even called me for days! I feel that something is wrong. I go to the cliffs of beacon so that I can clear my mind. When I made it to the cliffs, I saw my master Alfa, meditating on the cliffs. It seems that he notices me in the back as he looks back at me.

Alfa: Here for meditation my student?

Y/N: To clear my mind master. I'm having a bad dream lately.

Alfa: Want to talk about it?

Y/N: Later master.

I sat near Master Alfa and I'm starting to clear my mind. I'm very sure that those dreams aren't simply a dream, but rather a foreshadowing.

Author: Goddamit of course it is! But oh well, plot reasons.

Alfa: Remember my student, doubt is the greatest enemy. If you doubt yourself, you will not reach greater limits.

Y/N: I know master, but this dreams, it gives me a hint from the future.

Alfa: How?

Y/N: It's just... Gives me a feeling that it's not good. That's why I'm doing everything on my power to prevent that.

Alfa: If you have any problems with that, come talk to me and Ozpin and we are ready to help you.

Y/N: Thank you master.

I stood up from the cliffs and headed back to beacon. I also forgot that it's a day to train Jaune. I headed to team JNPR's dorm and I knocked the door, and it was opened by my Pancake lover Nora.

Y/N: Hey my pancake. How you doing today?

Nora: Hey my pancake syrup! Me and Ren are doing some studies from Professor Port.

Y/N: Hey, if may ask, where's Jaune and Pyrrha?

Nora: They are in the rooftops, training today.

Y/N: Okay! Thanks my pancake!

I kissed Nora in the cheek which made her blush a little bit.

Y/N: See ya later my pancake!

I walked to the hallways and headed to the rooftops. Man, time flies. Last month I was in a harem with 8 girls and a co leader of the nemesis clan. Damn, I went really far. When I made it to the rooftops, I saw Pyrrha training Jaune.

Y/N: Hello Pyrrha and Jaune. I'm just in time for his training.

Pyrrha gave me a kiss on my cheek as I readied the judge.

Y/N: I hope you're not tired yet Jaune.

Jaune: Not yet Y/N!

Y/N: Then come and get me.

Then Jaune rushed to me with his crocoa mors in his hands as I ready myself.

Pyrrha POV

As I watch Y/N train Jaune, he's a rush down fighter sometimes and can learn the enemies he fought very fast as he drives Jaune back with his broadsword. I smile when I realize how much he's holding back, knowing his full potential can almost defeat everyone including me. The difference of my power to Y/N's power is so huge and I just smiled how much he's holding back and trains Jaune. It makes me happy to see Y/N that he's a kind person, loving person and he has a sweet personality that makes me love him more.

He didn't care whether that I'm famous or not, he treated me like anyone else. He always headed first before anyone else before anyone gets hurt.

To my surprise, Jaune actually slashed him but barely. It's a mark of improvement that he's getting better. The slash wasn't that deep as Y/N smiled at this moment.

Y/N: Not bad, you are improving, but that will not be enough!

Y/N pushed him back and swings his sword and Jaune stumbles a little bit and fell to the ground. Y/N puts his sword onto his back as he offered his arm to Jaune and he accepts his arm. I smiled at this scene because he has a sweet nature even he has a dark past, and that's why I love him so much.

Y/N: You improved Jaune. I can already tell. You still need to unlock your semblance though by training together. You will be a great huntsman someday Jaune.

He patted Jaune's shoulder as he smiled and compliments Jaune which made me smile once more. Our training session was over as he walks towards me.

Y/N: Here you go Pyrrha, our training to him makes him improve much more, yet he still need to unlock his semblance.

Pyrrha: And that slash was a mark of improvement Y/N.

Y/N: Yep. Wanna spar with me later?

Pyrrha: I would love to Y/N.

Me, Y/N and Jaune walked back to our dorm and we chit chat a little bit and we waved goodbye to Y/N as he smiles to us and waved goodbye to. His smile makes me blush every time.

No one POV

As Y/N heads back to his dorm, he saw the rest of his teammates doing their things.

Y/N: Ace, no call of team RWBY?

Ace: Negative brother.

Yupia: It's been days since their last call.

Y/N: I'm very worried to my girls seriously!

Ace: Calm down your heartbeat is increasing.

Yupia: Don't worry about them Y/N, they are the 2nd best team and we are the 1st best team. I'm pretty sure that they are fine.

As she finished her sentence, they heard a alarm ring out and Ace saw a smoke coming up in the city.

Ace: Looks like we've got a company!

Y/N: All right then, Ace prepare your prototype and Yupia let's move out!

After that, Y/N and Yupia rushed out to their dorms as they prepared their weapons. As they were rushing through, they saw team JNPR getting on the bullhead. Y/N activates his suit as Yupia activates her suit as well and flied up through the skies and headed to the city.

On the other hand, Ace is fueling up the prototype body and joined with the rest of the members of team Sapphire.

*With team RWBY*

Team is surrounded in the middle of the pavilion by Beowolves, Ursai, and a massive . The King Taijitu unleashes a mighty roar, signalling the Grimm to attack.

Before team RWBY attacks, the grimms were hit by gunshots and missiles came out from nowhere and they were just dumbfounded on what happened. Then a dark colored robot with a golden visor landed on them and it's has a lot of weaponry on his back.

Ace: Where you girls have been!?Y/N was very worried to you 4 you know!?

Team RWBY already recognized the voice and it was Ace on his prototype body.

Ruby: Ace!? Is that you!?

Ace: *robotic voice* Yeah! I'm testing out this new body we've created!

Ruby: *turns into chibi and squeals* So cool!

As she finished her sentence, the ground was raining of magnetic wings and Ruby knows who it is. (Author: Because she's a big fan of you)

Ruby: IT'S THE UMBRELLA COMING IN!

After that, Y/N landed on one knee with his Mercy and Death on his back as he opens his (E/C) and looked to the army of grimms.

Y/N: Prepare for my rain of terror!

As he finished his sentence, his magnetic wings were raining throughout the surroundings making the nearby grimms getting stabbed by his magnetic wings. Yupia came in as she fires her blasters towards the grimms. Y/N retracted his wings on his jetpack, making the the grimms getting hit by his magnetic wings.

After that he activated his foot thrusters as Yupia summoned pain and gain on her arsenal and Ace readies his guns.

(Like this)

Y/N: The cloud will start raining blood!

Y/N aimed both mercy and death to the army of grimms as he locked on the grimms he targeted and pulled the trigger and spewed out multiple blast on his umbrella's making the grimms go to dust.

Yupia dashed to the army of grimms with her pain and gain as she slashed through the grimms. Yupia threw pain like a boomerang and it spins towards the nearby grimm were incoming through her and returned pain to her as she stabs gain on the ground and the ground turned to ice and the grimms in the radius turned frozen as she sliced all of it.

Ace targeted all the grimms nearby on them as he launch micro missiles on his back and fired artillery cannon on his right shoulder as he used his gatling gun on his right hand and aimed it to the grimms. The grimms screamed in agony as he fired his weapons towards the grimms.

Alfa and Jomm came in to the city as Alfa used his jet engine on his sword making him go purple blur as he sliced through beowulves and Ursa's with his sword. Jomm swings his sword and activated the buster sword on his sword and starts killing heavy armored grimms such as Ursa and deathstalkers.

On the other hand, Y/N destroyed a row of Ursa with his shockwave by punching one of the Ursa and released a shockwave, making the Ursa flying through a row of Ursa with high speed.

Yupia uses her thrusters on her elbows to increase the speed of her swinging on both pain and gain as she dashed through beowulves with pain activated on fire dust while gain activated on ice dust.

Ace fires more cannon as he launched more missiles on his body and successfully killed the targeted grimms on his missiles. Ace transformed his left hand into a saber sword and sliced through the beowulves as he activated his thrusters on his back.

Alfa joined to the others as he fired his cannon of his sword and regrouped with team Sapphire.

Alfa: I'm not going to miss this fun!

Y/N: What did you took so long old man!?

Alfa: *annoyed* I'm not a old man!

Alfa fired more blast on his cannons and aimed at a massive King taijitu and successfully killed it. As they were fighting the grimms, team JNPR arrived at the fighting grounds. Nora smashed a beowulf as the rest followed her.

Nora: Nora smash!

Y/N: Team JNPR! Just in time!

Y/N activates dragon's wrath as he summoned 10 shadow clones everywhere as he punched a king taijitu without a direct contact with the force of his punch.

(Like this and imagine it's a king taijitu)

After that, Y/N switched place with a shadow clone to a nearby Ursa as he punched the Ursa on the legs breaking it.

Nora: YEEEESSSSS!!!

Y/N: *thoughts* I think she's having a orgasm when I broke legs.

Ace saw Jaune's back that there's a Ursa behind him and he shouted.

Ace:*robotic voice* Jaune behind you!

Jaune looks back and there's a big Ursa behind him.

Jaune: Oh-oh-okay, you're first, huh? Okay, no, that's fine. Totally fine, done this before, done this before...

Y/N notices Pyrrha was worried to Jaune as Y/N patted her shoulder.

Y/N: Let him be Pyrrha, we will see the results. I got his back when this goes wrong.

Pyrrha nodded very slowly but she's still worried to Jaune as Y/N and Pyrrha saw slashes the Ursa several times before it falls. Y/N and Pyrrha smiled at this moment.

Y/N: See? I told you.

Pyrrha smiles once again and proceeded to help the others. Ace keeps firing his artillery cannon on his left shoulder as Atlesian knight 200 starts deploying to the battlefield. Alfa keeps slicing through the grimms by activating his semblance and successfully decapitating them.

Yupia saw a major beowulf on her way as she stabbed both pain and gain on the ground and the ground turned into ice and slides through the Ursa and sliced it making the Ursa go in half.

Y/N switches places with his shadow clones as he ordered his shadow clones to kill the grimms with his holographic weapons and the city was restoring back to way it was.

After that, Team RWBY, JNPR, Sapphire and the other teams regrouped as they gave each other a high 5's and fist bumps.

*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N saying to the grimms: Get lost*

No one POV

On the edge of the beacon's landing platform, Team RWBY, JNPR and Sapphire are sitting on the edge as they look the city of Vale from across the lake.

Y/N: Well done everyone. You did great and next time team RWBY, tell me how things were doing on your mission! You made me worried!

RWBY: Sorry honey~

Y/N: But you did great.

Then the girls gave Y/N a bone crushing hug while Jaune and Ren snickered at this scene.

Y/N: Urrrrrrrkkkkkk. I love this even my spine is going to break. Let's have a sleepover girls.

RWBYNPY: Oh yes Y/N~

Y/N: And let's train tomorrow since Vytal festival is near.

RWBYNPY: Right honey~

-End chapter

Author: There's one more chapter before the volume 2 of this book ends readers! I have a lot of s#it tons of ideas in volume 3! I'm already giving foreshadowing on who's going to die and I'm going to change the ending of the volume 3 of this book. @InsaneLord3 New chapter over here! Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 88 17
A/N: so this is my take putting my own spin on making a RWBY x male reader They say life's all about a few moments, and in those few moments actions...
11.3K 288 8
Benjamin Woods, a regular student at Beacon who was hated cause he didn't want to be a Huntsmen, instead he just wanted to be a normal guy and have a...
119K 1.8K 32
[PART 1 IS COMPLETE! PART 2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED!] As a child, y/n always heard voices. And rarely, he swears he saw someone. He was abused by his fath...
213 0 11
I do not own RWBY or RoosterTeeth credit goes to them. Osiria Aldrett, Mithril Hazlitt, Esther Iris, and Neon Horwitz; three huntresses and one hunts...