Tourtured Soul [Completed]

By wildflower0217

A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father a... More

Trust
Information
The Message
Parseltongue
Petrified
Request
Leaky Cauldron
Dementors
Twin
Crucio
Deatheater
Horcrux
Sirius Black Pt. 1
Sirius Black Pt. 2
Death?
Trail
Nightmares
James Potter?
Quidditch World Cup
Lost and Found
The Goblet of Fire
More Truth, Less Lies
Dragons
When Slytherins Party, They Party Hard
Figuring out the Golden Egg
The Very Late Welcome Prank and the Argument of the Year
The Last Task
The Death of The Twin
Dumbledore's Army
Another Death, But Are They Really Dead?
The Death of a Great Man
2 Lockets And A Warning
Telling the difference
The Café
A Broken Nose and Some Fire Whiskey
Godric's Hollow
The Destroying of a Horcrux and a vist to the Lovegood's
Can you stop?
Aberfourth Dumbledore
Back at Hogwarts
Too Many Feels and The Battle of Hogwarts
The Finale
A few announcements.......
They're back: Sneak Peek for next book?
One Shot (Basically another chapter)
Announcement
My Reaction After 2 Years
The Malfoy Affair

It's about time

73 3 1
By wildflower0217

We all landed on a beach, Dobby was dying and I was crying. When I was growing up before Hogwarts he was just a friend. He showed me kindness. Harry held on to him tears going down his face as well. I knew there was nothing we could do. I listened to the waves and the soft footsteps across the sand near the house. Then I heard the two voices I needed to hear at that moment. "Athens!" I heard both Fred and George shout. I looked up as the tears ran down my face.

"Fred." I said looking at him then my eyes move to George, "George." I said with a small smile. I felt both of them wrap their arms around me. I instantly wrapped my arms around them as well. "I missed you."

"We missed you as well." They said in sync. It was a minute and they both let go.

"We were both worried you had been kidnapped by snatchers." Fred told me.

"Oh we did. We were instantly taken to Malfoy Manor and my mother ended up torturing me and killing me." I breifly explained, "and Death was being very sassy with me but it is good that we got snatched becuase we now have my mother's wand and a little bit of her DNA so we can break into her vault and get a Horcrux." I rambled, I stopped when Fred put his hands on my shoulders.

"Breathe." Is all he told me and I took a moment and took a breath. He instantly embraced me and the grief of losing my childhood best friend hit me like a rock and all the tears came flowing down my face. I buried my head into the base of his neck. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I know this is new for Fred, it was rare for people, even the people I am closest to, to see me like this. Dobby and I both knew what it was like to be tortured and beaten by Lucius Malfoy. He died saving our lives, he died a hero and he just have us more of a reason to fight. We inside the beach house and Fred sat next to me on the couch.

I finally calmed down after an hour. I saw the look of worry the twins both shared. "Athens, would you go on a walk with me?" Freddie asked me.

"Of course." I told him. He stood up and offered his arm to me. I stood up and took it. He escorted me outside, we walked down the beach next to the ocean. "Before I met you and George, Dobby was my best friend. The first time Lucius Malfoy used the Cruciatus curse on me, Dobby was the one to comfort me becuase I didn't want Draco to know." I told him.

"Can I ask you something? You don't have to awnser it if you don't want to." Fred asked me.

"Of course you can." I told him.

"When did it all start, Lucius hurting you?" He asked.

"When I thought I 'killed' Samara. The first time he did it was becuase I was nice to Dobby and he said my father would have thought I was a  disappointment." I told him honestly. "So, why are you here at the beach house?"

"It was just a feeling. We are supposed to be in protection but I argued and George followed me. It was actually a dream. It was here at this very beach house, you were in it almost calling out to me. It was weird, mum told me it was just a dream amd to just forget about it but I couldn't." He told me, "So what happened while you were away?"

"First, you are proably going to end up punching your little brother becuase he told me that before the patronus happened you were going to propose to me." I told him.

"I am going to kill him." Fred sighed.

"Yes, by the way." I told him, he looked at me with a smile, his face brightened and I had a smile on my face.

"Well, now I have to do it properly." He smiled then digging into his pocket, grabbing a velvet ring box. He knelt down on one knee and opened the box it was a beautiful ring and it was simple. The metal band was a rose gold and the jewel was one emerald, I loved it. "Athens Riddle, will you marry me?" He asked with a bright smile.

"I would love to, Fred Weasley." I said with a bright smile as well. He stood up and put the ring on my ring finger then he embraced me and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back, my boyfriend was now offically my fianceé. After that we countinued to walk, I told him that his brother broke his arm and got a big gash after falling out of a tree. How Ron got jealous and left, how I punched Ron in the face, I told him everything that had happened.

"So your sister is for sure dead?" Fred asked me.

"Yup but people lie, even if her last words keep going through my head, I a happy she is dead." I told him.

"Me too, it was weird seeing two of you but that is not the reason I am happy she is dead. I am happy sje is dead becuase she killed and I hated her for it." He told me.

"Draco saved Harry's life at the Manor. Could have recognized him but he didn't. Hermione put a stinging jinx on Harry's face to make him  unrecognizable but you could still see the scar. She was going to do the same to me but the snatchers had already recognized me." I explained to him. "I have a new scar on my stomach, says the say as the scar on my arm."

"I don't care, you are still beautiful to me, scars or not." He told me and a blush creeped up onto my face and a smile.

"I love you, Freddie." I smiled at him.

"I love you too, Athens." He smiled at me, "I am still going to punch my little brother."

"Never expected anything less." I told him. It was probably at least an hour before we went back inside and Harry told me he had made a deal with Griphook. "You did what?"

"What did I do?" Harry ask.

"You never ever make a deal with a goblin, it's like making a deal with the devil. Now tell me excatly what you said." I told him amd he explained it to me. "So what you're telling me is that he is going to help us into the vault for the price of the sword of Godric Gryffindor but he is not going to help us get out of the vault. Goblins are literal."

"What about the sword, what are we going to do then?" Hermione asked.

"It's fine becuase after this it will be time to go back to Hogwarts becuase then it will be time for the war that ends it all." I told them.

"Luckily, I have polyjuice potion pre-made, do you have the hair, Athens?" Hermione asked.

"Be happy my mother shed like a dog." I said pulling a single, long, curly black hair on my shirt amd handed it to Hermione. She took it and put it in a flask. Then I saw Fred punch Ron in the shoulder.

"What the bloody hell was that for?!" Ron shouted.

"For telling Athens I was going to propose to her at the wedding." Fred said.

"Well, you proposed now didn't you?" Ron asked.

"He did after I told him what Ron did, I said yes." I told them with a slight smile. Soon after that we had to leave and I had to dress- *sigh*- like my mother.

"Are you sure that you can do this?" Harry asked.

"I have an idetic memory. I know how to walk and talk like my mother and I have the confidence." I told them then I turned to Hermione, while I held me necklace that has my engagement ring and the locket Fred gave me on the chain, "Protect this, you are incharge of this untill we get out of there."

"Okay." Hermione agreed as she took the necklace ad put it in a secure part of her bag.

"How do I look?" I cringed.

"Alot like your mother." Hermione told me and I cringed even more. "Now is that your real hair or is it a wig?"

"I removed the charm I put on my hair to make it straight or well to tame my hair." I sighed touching the tips of my thick, curly, black hair. "Sadly, I inherited my mother's hair, you should have seen it when I was five, nothing would tame it, literally nothing, one wrong move and I would have a knot in it the size of the moon." I told her as we walked up the hill to Dobby's grave to where Ron, Harry, Griphook, Fred and George where waiting. I saw Fred, George, Harry, and Ron's jaw physically drop.

"Bloody hell, Athens." Fred said.

"You almost don't need the Polyjuice potion." Ron told me.

"Is that your real hair?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"Are you sure about this, Ath?"George asked.

"This has to be done, so yes, I am." I sighed.

"Why can't Hermione do it?" Fred asked.

"She's too nice to act as my mother." I sighed.

"And your not?" George asked.

"I am no angel." I told them.

"We have to go." Harry told us.

"Be careful." Fred told me, "They have a dragon down there."

"I know, you two be extra careful. I don't want my mother finding you and using you two against me, like she has done in the past." I told them. Fred kissed me goodbye and I hugged George goodbye. I drank the potion and turned into my mother amd Ron changed into a Deatheater, then we left to knock turm alley. A warlock passed once we got there.

"Madam LeStrange." The warlock acknowledged.

"Sherriford." I acknowleged.

"Do you know him?" Ron asked.

"I know of him." I told Ron.

"Let's do this then." Harry sighed with the invisibility cloak covering, Griphook, Hermione and Harry. I held my mother's wand that felt forgein in my hand. We walked into Gringotts were when we walked in there was vast marble hall, a long counter. Goblins perched on high stools. Guards positioned throughout. As Ron and I enter, wind whistles through thedoorway, sends the pages of the Goblin’s massive ledgers trembling. As the door closes, the room returns to itseerie silence. Hermione glances at Ron. He nods and shesteps to the long counter, where an aged goblin scribbles in his ledger.

"Identification." The gobiln told me.

"I don't think you need that." I told him with my mother's voice.

"Madam Lestrange! Dear me! How may I help you today?" He asked

"I have to enter my vault, right now." I told the goblin.

"I see. Very well. Excuse me, won't you?" He said then slippimg off his chair.

"And Hurry, I don't like to be kept waiting." I told him with power in my mother's voice. I turned to Ron who actually looked scared of me for a moment. He then mouthed 'good job'. I rolled my eyes. The goblin came back with an older goblin, who eyed Ron. "He's with me, therefore you will have no issue with his presence."

"I must ask Madam LeStrange, whose wand are you using, I heard rumors--" The elder goblin began but I cut him off.

"It is right here. I don't know what rumors you have been listening to but don't assume they are the truth." I told him as I showed him my mother's wand.

"Then why didn't you give him your wand?" He asked.

"You learn not to trust anyone these days." I told him.

"Then, may I see it?" He asked. I then gave it to him but have him a dark and evil look while he checked my mother's wand. "Ah yes then, follow me." We made it in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 54 17
Edited- MAY CONTAIN GRAPHIC STUFF Rumor Belladonna Riddle is the sole child of Lord Voldemort- a tag that she quickly learns turns people away from h...
2.7M 44.9K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
141K 2.3K 22
Y/n Malfoy's family decided to make an arranged marriage between Lord Voldemort's oldest son Tom Riddle and their daughter Y/n. Its Y/n's last year i...
677K 12.4K 53
Pandora Riddle is the daughter of Lord Voldemort and she hates Harry Potter as much as her father does. Thanks to her best friend Draco she is sent t...