BODYGUARD || YOONMIN

Od caffeinatedmars

{"They were so close, yet so far, pulled together by cruel fate that mocked the canyon laid between, the heat... Více

Introduction
[1] No Strings Attached
[2] Aftermath
[3] Knives
[4] Ally
[5] Alone
[6] Compensation
[7] Temptation
[8] Charisma
[9] Silver
[10] Ten
[11] Suspicion
[12] Electricity
[13] Manipulation
[14] Matchmaker
[15] I Need You
[16] Whipped
[17] Run
[18] Escape
[19] Promise
[20] Compliant
[21] Undetectable
[22] Instinct
[23] Confrontation
[24] Duty
[25] Doomed
[26] Betrayal
[28] Two Weddings
[29] Bound
[30] Momentary
[31] Chasm
[32] War
[33] A Miracle
[34] Gravity

[27] Persuasion

1K 71 22
Od caffeinatedmars

"Fuck Jaemin-ah..... I didn't know it would go this far," Jeno mumbled, his nervous fingers intertwined with Jaemin's determined ones, holding tight to the prince whose body had turned stiff yet jittery at the shock of the major general.

"It's not that hard to find a bishop to marry us behind your father's back, is it??" Jaemin's brows furrowed, studying the face of his elder brother, whose jaw hung open in the darkness, his usual cut and dry mind mixed and confused at the question.

Jeno sighed, his other hand racing to rake through his dark hair, fully exposing the worry lines etched in his forehead, his own ring rising on its chain to twinkle in the faint light that mocked their small chance of success.

"Jaeminnie, have you met my father? He might already know that we're 'engaged'"

Jeno was suddenly silenced by Jaemin's soft lips, quickly calming his soulmate and his never ceasing fear of his intimidating father.

"oh god Jaemin, please, not right in front of me," Ten shielded his eyes from the still innocent kiss, earning a groan from the younger, who rolled his eyes at the general.

"Finally the brilliant man speaks. What's your answer?" Jaemin attempted to appear confident, his slightly quivering eyes a window into his soul that craved one three letter word.

"I mean, GOD Jaemin. Not only would I have to go behind my ONLY superior's back, but I would subvert plans in place for YEARS that I've been part of, probably die when Taemin finds out I'm involved, and we will have to go to plan E. This is already plan D, you know," Ten breathed, collapsing on his bed, his mind spinning.

"Plus, pabo, what bishop is going to go against your damn future father-in-law?"

Jaemin's wide smile surprised prince Jeno, his dark brows folding as he stared, then smiled at the Lord who had stolen his heart so long ago with that exact same look.

"Why the smile, Jae??" Jeno leaned his head on Jaemin's shoulder, shoving their arms together as his free hand played with the chain around Jaemin's neck.

"I know Ten's already agreed to help."

"The fuck Jaemin? How?"

"You already called him my father-in-law"

"Shit. I guess now I have to help. Damn kid, you really owe me for this one, you know that?" Ten grumbled, pulling the brunette into a rare, tight hug, one that felt like the days when they lived at their home estate, the pair briefly reminiscing on a simpler time.

Jeno hugged the two as well, his hand slightly tighter around Jaemin's waist than Ten's, predictably.

"But how? How on earth..."

"I have someone in mind...." Ten smiled, a slight blush flashing on his cheeks as his mind began to work to save his brother, his country, and his own ass.

Along with spending more time with a different, extremely attractive, fucking sexy ass.

The jaw that could cut diamond- and ironically save it too.

"I'll bet it's the guy that's been giving you all those hickeys," Jaemin whispered, dodging the impending hand headed directly toward his head.

"Shut up idiot," Ten broke his professional demeanor, shoving the pair out of his large chambers, "I have work to do".

.......................

The next morning, Jimin and Yoongi rode side by side in silence, their usual conversation silent, yet comfortable.

They had awoken to the dried tears of each other, their clothing that of day time, clearly both having passed out from emotional and physical exhaustion.

They simply rode, stealing glances, their mere presence comforting to the other as they had a mutual understanding, despite having spoken zero words since Jimin's sobbing mess the previous night.

Jimin couldn't know exactly what had happened last night.

Yoongi couldn't know exactly how deep Jimin's trauma dug.

But it was almost like they could reach each other's soulds through their eyes, the blurry sight of each other enough to lessen the pain, if only by a little bit.

And now, as they neared the palace, their spirits lifted at the sight of wedding decorations sweeping the villages, white banners swirling with purple and wide smiles reminding them what was to occur in a few days.

Taehyung and Jungkook were FINALLY getting married.

And knowing only that, along with the fact he had the opportunity to attend a wedding with the man he craved, was enough to get him through the long ride, nearing his best friends while accompanied by his greatest desire.

Which, in any other circumstance, would be ideal.

Jimin's smile finally broke his frown at the sight of two smiles, equal in magnitude, one boxy and the other bunny-like.

"I swear Jungkook waves like a little baby," Yoongi nearly cooed, his voice nearing some of its higher pitches as he saw the couple clinging to one another on the steps of the palace, having heard of their friend's impending arrival.

Jimin leapt off his steed, hiding any sorrow he had born the last week, and engulfed the pair in the tightest hug he could muster, while Yoongi made his way to clasp the arm of HIS King, Namjoon one of only two Kings he trusted.

The other followed right behind him, Seokjin relieved to see the two lords safely arrive.

"Jiminnieeee!!! I'm so glad you could make it!" Jungkook clapped, after Jimin let the pair go from his death grip.

"I wish the circumstances could be better though Jungkook-Ah. Is your ass sore yet?" Jimin chuckled, watching the younger's cheeks turn pink while hitting the Lord.

Taehyung's mouth dropped, hitting the lord's shoulder in sync with his beloved before not so subtly whispering, "in a few days it will be though," earning him a hit from the soon to be prince, along with a small peck, that as usual for the couple, turned into a much longer, heated make out.

"Aish I don't know how you made it this long," Jimin rolled his eyes, smiling at the yell of one man in particular.

"KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR TONGUE OUT OF THAT MAN'S THROAT," Seokjin scolded unashamedly, scoffing yet again when the pair separated only for Tae's hand to clearly reach down to grab the ass he struggled to stay away from.

"Keep doing that and you sleep in separate rooms until the wedding," he threatened, his cheeks turning red at the vulgar display of his desperate child.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, his hand moving back to the younger's small waist, only pulling him closer to his body.

"C'mon Jimin. We'll show you your room," Taehyung groaned, Jungkook grabbing Jimin's arm to pull him along as the soon to be husbands remained attached at the hip.

Seeing them so blissfully happy should have in turn, made him insatiably grin.

But seeing them so freely entangled, unabashedly showing affection made his heart pang, still craving the kind of relationship they had, his mind only able to picture one man he would ever make out publicly with.

And currently he was in an intense conversation with Namjoon, likely about the exact thing that kept them apart.

"Yoongi, this is EXTREMELY disconcerting. Especially with the escape of Taeyong, I-"

"There's something you should know about that too, Namjoon. I haven't told Jimin yet, but I think it concerns his father's illness," Yoongi breathed, shoving his hand through his hair as he sucked in air through his teeth and tilted his head.

"Taeyong got away from me. He was masked as a servant at the Park manor and I tried, Namjoon, I swear I tried to kill him, he just I, well, "

Namjoon's hand felt heavy on Yoongi's shoulder, the wise king shaking his head, "Yoongi, it's not your fault. He should never have gotten out of the palace, with a damn spoon no less. He's a dangerous man that I only trust Hoseok to be able to beat, if I'm completely honest. I do not blame you, and neither would Jimin. In fact, I would bed all of my belongings and even Seokjin's life that Jimin is the last person that could ever blame you for Taeyong's escape."

"How dare you bet me on something Joon," the elder quipped, lightly hitting Namjoon's upper arm, fully aware that Namjoon would never actually do so.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, knowing the elder's intention, pulling him in closely and standing to his full height, placing a full kiss on Jin's full lips.

"Happy now, Princess?"

"That's KING to you, sir," Seokjin blew a flying kiss, rushing to attend to his wedding duties.

"Aish, that man," Namjoon blushed, his gaze lingering before turning back to Yoongi, whose face was still etched with a frown.

"I will never understand how on earth you were able to defy all standards just to be with that man," Yoongi mumbled, his smirk only showing at the end of his words.

Namjoon chuckled, leading his friend indoors as they were momentarily allowed to forget the war that could break out if they did not play their cards exactly right.

"If you saw his-"

"I didn't ask for specifics, Joon," Yoongi quickly stopped him, the pair heading to the study to pen perhaps the most important letter of their lives.

Dear Hoseok,

Taeyong is on his way back to the Anti Kingdom, if our suspicions are correct. We suspect that the reason for his presence in the Park estate were to in fact, poison Lord Park, for reasons unknown currently. If you do see him, under all circumstances, DO NOT ENGAGE. Doing so would be an act of war except in defense of your own life. Please, Hoseok, if you have never been focused in your entire life, (I know you have), be focused now. We cannot afford to slip up in protocol in the slightest, giving Taemin a reason to suspect us of espionage on a diplomatic trip. Proceed with absolute caution, and for the love of God stay safe. We look forward to your eventual safe return. We will continue to investigate into Lord Park's illness, but we have reason to believe there is only one reason he could have been poisoned.

We believe Taemin's intention is to marry Jeno and Jimin, as soon as his father has passed away, therefore passing all legal right to the mines indisputably to the Anti Kingdom.

If there is any way at all you can stop this from occurring, take the opportunity.

Do not even dare write back, as this could be incriminating and give him all the more reason to send us into a war we have only a half chance of winning.

Stay safe,

~ His Highness King Kim Namjoon and Lord Min Yoongi, Commander of Kim Armed Forces

Unfortunately, before this letter could reach the general, his protocol had already slipped like his mouth on the throat of the sworn enemy's general, who had stopped their nightly activities, to Hoseok's surprise.

"Hobi, I.... I have a request."

"What, less tongue?" the older smirked, still staring seriously at Ten's smirk.

"Never. But it's a little more serious than that...."

Hoseok sat up, suddenly curious about the general's inquiry.

"I need you to find a bishop from Kim that would marry my brother, Na Jaemin, and the love of his life, Prince Lee Jeno," Ten smiled, gritting his teeth together as he saw Hoseok's jaw drop for the second time that night.

.................................

(A/N): OMG I finally moved into my apartment, so I can write a little more until classes start next week, rip my free time.

I am going to finish this book asap, but it may be SEVERAL MORE CHAPTERS LMAO.

There's just a lot going on.

This is my first priority until it is done, but I will be updating Forbidden really soon, possibly tomorrow. 

I am so in love with this series and I can't wait to tell the story that comes after this one.

Y'all aren't ready.

Much Love, 

~KM❤️

ALSO HOLY SHIT THIS HIT 1K READS I'M..... JUST WOW. LOVE U UWU K BYE HERE'S SOME PICS OF NOMIN (Jeno and Jaemin) AND YOONMIN

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

134K 4.9K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
15.8K 562 64
She had only once experienced being loved in these 16 years of life. After she separated from her family or to say her brothers being the only ones s...
13K 920 27
Taehyung finds a way to save Yoongi from inevitable death, but with a cost. Yoongi loses his memory and doesn't recognize his friends or even his own...
713K 33.2K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...