Calum Hood Imagines

By WhatsGoodCalumHood

Shorts about our favorite bassist! *requests are open for my followers and longterm readers only* More

Requests + Contents
BGM - You Have A Nightmare And He Comforts You
BGM - He's Jealous Of Your Best Friend
BSM - You Break His Bass
BGM - He Left Marks
BGM - Baby Fever
DDM - Summer "Fun"
BGM - It's Late
BSM - Worth A Shot
BGM - Makeup, Makeout
BGM - Can't Remember
BGM - You Meet The Band
Snowed In - BGM
BGM - SOULMATE AU
BGM - Soulmate AU pt2
DDM - Tag-along
BGM - Not What I Expected
BGM - Soulmate AU
BGM - Mondays
BGM - Break or Mistake part 2
BGM - Cool Nights
BGM - Four Months, One Week, Three Days
BGM - All Wrapped Up With A Pretty Pink Ribbon
BGM - A Long Story pt1
BGM - A Long Story pt2
BGM - Shhhhh!
BGM - Antique
BGM - Ruby Red
You Taste Like Love (And I Would Know) - Soulmate AU
DDM - New
Try Too Hard - BGM
BGM - SnapBack
BGM - Frozen In Time - Soulmate AU
BGM - Very Long Weekend
It's A Deal - CEO AU - pt1
BGM- When You Touch Me...
BGM - Woo Me
SOULMATE AU - Beside You
SOULMATE AU - Cupid's Kiss
It's A Deal - CEO AU - pt2
BGM - You're Anxious
BSM - Nothin' You Can Do About It

BSM - Duck & (Under)Cover - Gang AU

3K 46 65
By WhatsGoodCalumHood

This was a request from @5sos_rocks07

Basically 5SOS and 1D are rival gangs and Y/N is Calum's 12 year old sister who gets kidnapped by 1D

Also on an unrelated note I have a whole new theme idea but I just changed it so ughhhhhh

Calum
"Bye Cal! Bye Ash! Say hi to Luke and Michael for me!" You waved at your brother and his friend as you walked out the door.

Your brother looked up from some paperwork, "Bye Y/N! Have fun at practice!" He waved, and Ashton, who was standing next to him, did the same. You smiled and closed the door behind you, picking your way down the sidewalk to the car waiting in the driveway.

"Hi Sadie, thanks for the ride on such short notice," you said apologetically as you climbed in. Usually, Calum got one of his people to drive you to tennis practice, but the girl who usually did was sick, and apparently he was a little short staffed. So you had called your closest friend on the team who could drive, and asked her to come and get you.

"No problem Y/N," Sadie said as she backed the car up, "you have a really nice house."

You looked back across the driveway to where you lived. It was your brother's house now technically, but it had been your parents house before that. It was rather large, and very secluded on the edge of the city. Calum liked to keep a low profile, and it helped that you were in a place that could be more easily guarded. There was always risk of people coming after you, not that you'd tell Sadie that. Besides, you were safe as long as you stayed on the east side of the city and didn't cross Central Drive. That had always been drilled into your head since as long as you could remember. You were not to cross that road, and whenever possible, you weren't to even go near it.

"Thank you," was your response to your friend, "it's been in the family for a while now."

The two of you listened to music instead of talking as she cruised back toward the tennis club where practice was held year round. It really should've only been a fifteen minute drive, but you hit some nasty traffic.

"Ugh, I'm taking a detour," Sadie rolled her big brown eyes and groaned as she took an exit off.

You just chuckled and nodded, watching as she seemingly went in the complete wrong direction. You watched with growing confusion, but didn't say anything right away. "This is quite the detour," you commented with growing worry as she went farther and farther away from the direction of the tennis club, and closer to Central Drive. You didn't like where this was going. You tried to inconspicuously pull out your phone to text Calum, but she noticed and swiped it right out of your hands. "Hey!" Something was obviously wrong. You unbuckled and tried to open your door, but the locks clicked shut. Innocent Sadie, who'd been on the team longer than you, didn't even look your way as she drove to the west side, the right side, the Direction's side. You banged on the window, but it was too late, you watched as the Central Drive sign came and went until it was so far back you couldn't see. You slumped back into your seat and tried to mask your growing panic. You shouldn't be here.

"Who are you?" You finally asked the girl driving the car. You were completely sure her name wasn't Sadie. She didn't respond, but quickly pulled the car into the parking lot of a bakery.

"Don't make a scene or else," she glared at you then put the car in park. You hesitantly nodded. It probably wouldn't help anyway, this was probably a front for something illegal and the Directions owned the cops near their side of the border.

She slipped her bright, happy smile back on and motioned you out of the car. You stepped out, and she was immediately there, wrapping her hand around your upper bicep and holding on tight. It was a warning, and you knew it. You were nearly jogging to keep pace with her as she walked straight into the bakery. You stopped just inside, but as soon as an employee noticed the two of you, you were both ushered into the back, and to a door marked "Employees Only". You were focused completely on not panicking. It wouldn't help, you needed to stay calm.

The back of the bakery looked completely different from what you expected in that it looked like a legitimate bakery. There was a line of what looked like refrigerators and freezers against one wall, and ovens and fryers against the opposite one. Against the back there was a big open window and a sink, and all through the middle there were stainless steel tables to work. You had no idea why you were brought here. That is until Sadie brought you to a door labeled as a broom closet, and pushed you in.

The first thing you noticed were the stairs, and that was because you fell down the first few before righting yourself. You very nearly fell forward, which could've been bad depending on what you landed on and how.

"Move," she came down right behind you and you had to scramble the rest of the way to make sure that she didn't hit you.

When you finally came to a stop on the hard concrete floor of the basement, you realized that this was definitely not just a bakery.

Five men were sitting in front of you, seemingly arguing around a large table. You knew them well from pictures you'd seen around your own house. They were the heads of the Direction gang. All the way to the right was Liam, who had the shortest hair and the most serious expression, he had the Direction's gang sign, the upward pointing arrow, tattooed on his left forearm, and you'd heard he was good at enhanced interrogation. Louis had longer hair, it swept around his ears, his smile was a little crooked and he had the most tattoos, so it was harder to see his arrow on his right bicep. Harry has the longest brown hair as it brushed his shoulders when he moved, he seemed to be the most quiet and had the arrow tattooed on the side of his neck. Next to him was Niall, the only blonde, you knew his sign was on the back of his neck and he surveyed the room carefully, the first one to lock eyes with you. Zayn's back was to you, but you knew that he was probably knew you were there the second you walked in the front door, you'd heard he had a knack for such things; you couldn't see his arrow, but you'd heard that it was on his chest right over his heart. All in all, you were in some pretty serious trouble.

"Risa, what did you bring us?" Louis smirked and beckoned you forward. You knew that he knew who you were, and you had no desire to get any closer to to him.

When you didn't move right away, his smile dropped and he nodded at Risa who pushed you forward, nearly making you crash into Zayn. He turned his head to look at you, but only gave you a once-over before returning to his game. "This is a risk," he said flatly, "why are we unnecessarily provoking the Ghosts?" You agreed, Calum was going to be livid, and he didn't make rational decisions when he was mad.

"Because," Harry hadn't even looked at you yet, "we have her, and Calum will do what we say, we can get that shipment back that they intercepted at the border." You didn't know what shipment they were talking about, but you knew that depending on what it was, it could mean tens of millions of dollars. You vaguely remembered Calum and his friends celebrating a few weeks ago, it could've been about that, you weren't sure.

"Oh forget the shipment," Louis leaned back in his chair, "we can get their whole supply." Your eyes widened on reflex. There was no way they'd give up that much. He'd find another way. These men were crazy.

"Louis," Liam was deeply frowning, "we need to think with our minds and not our wallets."

"Really?" Louis quirked an eyebrow, "Because my wallet is telling my brain we just got handed a blank check." You gulped and it must've been louder than you thought because they all looked back at you. You stared at the table, it was better than meeting any of their eyes. They were all terrifying.

"What do we do with her now? Ransom call? Safehouse?" Niall was the first one to break the silence.

Liam shook his head, "we should wait until they contact us."

"Then where do we put her?" Harry didn't look pleased, "It would have to be 24/7 guarded with people we know aren't dirty."

The five men were again silent. Apparently this was more difficult than you knew. You hoped it wasn't dirty and that you'd be treated okay. Mostly though, you hoped that Calum would get you out, quickly.

"I'll take her back to mine, she can have the spare room," Niall groaned and rolled his eyes. You weren't exactly happy at the prospect of staying in the house of your family's sworn enemy, but it seemed you didn't have a choice. At least it wasn't Louis, he seemed to be the most unhinged.

The other four looked satisfied by this proposal and even a little pleased that it wasn't them.

"Risa," Zayn called the girl back forward, "would you take Y/N here to Niall's house and inform security that she will be needing their full protection.

"Of course," she grabbed you by the upper arm, which was still tender, and began pulling you back out of the bakery. This was going to be a long day.

...

That night you laid in a luxurious bed in Niall's house. It was late, but you couldn't fall asleep, you were too stressed. They had treated you as well as they could given you were a prisoner, you'd gotten a full lunch and a hot shower, supervised by Risa who stood outside the bathroom the whole time to make sure you didn't climb out the window. You were taken to the guest room and allowed some clothes to borrow from a girl who must have worked in the house as well. Nobody said anything cruel and were actually rather accommodating besides watching you everywhere you went and totally locking the door to the bedroom. All of the windows were locked too, and even if you broke one it was a straight three story drop onto Niall's deck.

So you laid there and felt sorry for yourself and wished as hard as you could that Calum would come, and you wouldn't be there much longer.

What you didn't expect was a soft knock on the door at about three in the morning, and when the doorknob rattled then opened, you really didn't think that it would be Niall himself standing there.

"Oh good, you're awake, let's go," he waved you over.

You hesitated. Was this a trick? It didn't seem like it. It was Niall's house and he was one of the Five, there would be no one to punish you for doing as he said.

"Come on, I figured you'd want to go see your brother," he spoke in a low tone and again gestured for you to follow him.

You finally stood, and walked to the door. Niall turned around and quickly began walking through the hallways. There was no one else around besides a few guards, but they were patrolling outside, the only evidence of them even being there were their flashlights bobbing in the darkness. Niall led you through the long hallways to the garage. Along the wall was a rack of keys, and he took one that unlocked a black Mercedes-Benz SUV when he hit the button. You were escaping in style.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked as he led you forward and opened the backseat door for you. You climbed in and then looked back at him.

"I'm going Ghost," he whispered, "lay down and pull that blanket over your body."

You did as he asked and pulled the soft black blanket over your frame, careful to tuck your hair in so that none of you was exposed. Niall closed the door, and you listened as he walked around the car then got behind the wheel. There was a soft whirr noise as the garage door opened, and then the car was backing out.

"Direction is fine and all, but your brother's side is making better money," he paused once he was out to turn the car around, "and quite frankly I think the west side of the city is better." Ah, money, that explained a lot. Well you were glad that Niall's greed meant that you got to go home.

It was only an hour drive back, including the brief chat Niall had with a security guard about taking a midnight drive. It was odd for you to think that you were so close to Calum when it felt like you were oceans away. Niall let you take off the blanket once you crossed Central Drive. It wasn't long after that that the car was coming up the long driveway of your brother's house. When you made the final turn you could see four figures standing there, waiting.

The car didn't even come to a complete stop before Calum was yanking your door open, and reaching in to hug you. "Y/N! I've been so worried! You're not hurt are you? I swear that if they did anything I'll-"

"I'm fine Calum," you leaned into his hug and rested your head on his shoulder. Now that the enormous stress was off your shoulders, you could feel how exhausted you really were. You just wanted Calum to hold you as you fell asleep. "'M just tired."

"Well it's past four in the morning," your brother effortlessly lifted you out of the car, "so that makes sense."

He walked over to where the other three were standing with Niall. They looked equally relieved to see you were okay. "Good to see you squirt," Michael ruffled your hair.

"Get some rest Y/N," Ashton nodded at you.

"We're glad you back," Luke smiled as you walked by.

"Oh yeah Niall," Calum paused for a second. You looked up at him, he seemed to be completely serious, but you weren't sure what he was going to say. "Welcome to the Ghosts."

Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting!

Fun fact: I wrote (almost) this whole thing as a Michael BSM before I caught myself

Sorry if it's not super detailed I was trying to not make it too long

Hope you liked it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 1.1K 128
Send in your requests if you have any and I will try to write them up...considerin I have a lot of free time on my hands! XD Also I have some that ar...
529K 8.6K 100
So I have a 5sos account on Instagram, @2.much.5sos , & I do some 5SOS imagines on there so yeah, just thought I'd put them all together in Wattpad f...
38.7K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
60K 945 71
Just 5SOS Preferences NOT OWNED BY ME ALL FROM TUMBLR ALL RIGHTS TO THEM! But they are awesome!!! Read