It's A Deal - CEO AU - pt1

Y'all I'm so sorry I've been so busy. After this month I'll probably be on more, I just need to get college apps in first :(

Calum:
"Hey Y/N..."

You raised an eyebrow and looked over at Y/BFF/N. You knew that tone of voice well. It was the one she used whenever she was about to ask you a favor, that and gnawing on her lip were dead giveaways that she wanted something big.

"What is it this time?" You sighed. Last time she needed a favor your hair ended up catching fire. It wasn't an experience you were itching to repeat.

She smiled a little and leaned forward across the small table you were sharing at the restaurant. "Okay, so you know how I've been dating Luke for a while now?"

Of course you knew, he was probably her favorite subject. It would be cute if it wasn't so annoying. Luke was some hotshot app developer who you had never heard of but was rather rich from what you could tell and Y/BFF/N had told you. He had his own startup with a few of his friends and they created some mobile games that you knew to be rather successful. You had met Luke a few times and he seemed to be rather nice, and Y/BFF/N liked him a lot so you couldn't really complain. Who didn't want a cute, rich boyfriend?

"Yes, I know about you and Luke," you had to hold yourself back from rolling your eyes.

She shockingly didn't respond to your sarcastic tone, "Well he and Calum got invited to go to this big gala where mobile developers meet every year for a ceremony where they give out awards for the most popular games in different categories, ya know like geek Oscars, and-"

"You need help with a dress? I suggest red, it brings out your eyes," you took a long sip out of your drink.

She groaned and shook her head, "listen, 5 Seconds Industries got nominated for their game Woke Up In Japan, you know the puzzle one where you have to get home? Yeah and obviously I'm going as Luke's date but Calum doesn't have anyone and it would just be really really nice if you would, you know, go with him."

Well you certainly weren't expecting that. "Does Calum know about this? What about Luke? When is it? I don't even have anything to wear for something like that-"

"Y/N," it was her turn to cut you off, "Luke suggested it after talking to Calum. Also it's next Saturday and we will find you something to wear."

It was a lot to consider, "I've never even met him," you said weakly. You were leaning toward going though, it was an opportunity you'd never have again, and if nothing else you expected there to be some good drinks. Besides, you'd never been one to pass on a party.

"About that..." the same look as before crossed over her features and you knew there was more she wasn't telling you.

"What?" You immediately demanded.

She opened her mouth, but didn't respond because your waitress was back, but this time with two men standing behind her and two more menus. "The rest of your party has arrived!" She said happily.

You recognized Luke right away, he was hard to miss being practically six and a half feet tall with long, curly blonde hair. He seemed more like a surfer dude than a CEO but who were you to judge?

"Hey babe," he smiled and moved forward so he could slide into the booth next to Y/BFF/N. He pressed a kiss to her lips then looked over at you, "nice to see you again Y/N."

"It's my pleasure Luke." You smiled back politely then looked over in the direction of his companion. He was really tall too, you had to crane your neck up to see him. He was wearing a white button down and black slacks that made his skin pop and, you had to admit it, his butt look nice. His hair was much shorter than Luke's, and was nearly black, but just as curly. His eyes were deep brown and settled on your face as soon as you looked up at him.