- Red Spring - [EXOPINK x BTS...

By Chessire25

[COMPLETED] Yoon Bomi is a girl with a complicated life, she and her sisters got seperated in a mission to fi... More

Pilot
1. Under The Moonlight
2. Dive
3. Ride or Die
4. The Stray Cat
5. It's A Deal
6. First Day as A Thief
7. My Family.
8. Payphone.
9. Sibling's Affair.
10. The Brothers & A Sister
11. Match
12. Curiousity
13. My First Mission
14. Thief's Scenario
15. Childhood
16. Picturesque
17. Pink Mansion
18. Summary
19. Escape!
20. Oppa-ya~
21. The Fated One
22. Déjà vu
23. Déjà vu - pt.2
24. Sunset
25. Break-a-Legs
26. Girl-Power
27. Puppet
28. Tears
29. Starry Night
30. Mask-up!
31. First Dance
32. Pandora Box pt.1
32. Pandora Box pt.2
33. Promised U
34. Anesthesia
35. Heart & Hatred
36. Love, Bbom
37. Bonds Between Us
38. The 3rd Letter
39. Found You
40. Headmaster
42. Holly Smoke!
43. Plan Z
44. I'm Sorry
45. Adrenaline
46. Love Lies
47. For Life
48. Loveliest Maknae
49. Life Revolution
50. Sailing Through The Ocean
51. EYES
52. Chocolate & Vanilla
53. Sweet & Sour
54. Cuppid
55. Swordsman
56. Bestfriend
57. Reunited
58. Goodbye Kiss
59. Lights Out
60. Epiphany
61. D-Day
62. Heart Hurts
63. Humanoids
64. Time's Up.
65. PERCENT
66. Demons in Me
67. Defense
68. Trust Me
69.Time of Sorrow
70.Sweet Lullaby
71. EMERALD
72. One Heart
73. My Dearest Spring

41. Lemonade

179 13 3
By Chessire25

CHAPTER XXXXI

At Rockstar Café....

[THIRD POV]
Baekhyun seated at one of the table with 2 glass of lemonade, he's been waiting since yesterday till this afternoon. He still have a feelings that Jungkook will beback here. He emptied her.... 6th lemonade and about to ordered some more, he raised his hands tiredly and a male waiters came,

"Young man... another lemonade?" he asked, and Baek noded, "...your loved ones still hasn't come?"

"I knew he will come.." ,Baekhyun answered bluntly.

"a-ah.... H-he must be so precious for you huh?" ,the waiter asked in an awkward tone, probably misunderstood (lol)

"yeah.... And I let him down before.... And im about to let down another important person because of this." ,Baekhyun laid his head on the table, drowsy.

"....then I wish you good luck. I'll give you a free sandwich to cheer you up. Just wait here ok?" ,The waiters went off while Baekhyun felt drowsy and desperate.

Outside the Rocktar Cafe...

Jungkook parked his car, he himself not quite sure about his 2nd attempt. But knowing Bomi's condition.... He could'nt just stay seated. He brace himself to once again, tried to meet Baekhyun. He get inside the café...

"welcome! Oh? you're from last night if im not wrong?" ,the same waiters asked Jungkook, he's actually the owner of the café, he worked together with his family to run this café for years, so he knew for sure who his regulars and who's the new face.

"ah... yes. Could you please prepare one lemonade and sunny side up?" ,Jungkook asked.

"is Lemonade a 'thing' now? we're almost out of stock, I have to stock it fast. Please be seated..." ,The waiter mumbled while invites Jungkook to be seated.

He was confused by the owner statement as he only bought one yesterday and it looks like no one bought it but him. He searched for his tables from yesterday and he actualy saw a man laid his head on the table with 2 empty glass, one in front of the man who laid his heads down and one across him. He remembered his seat and that's exactly his table... and probably his glass from last night. He wondered,

'could it be?....'

[BAEKHYUN POV]
im so tired. I took a short nap while waiting for my orders. When I heard glass and plates clinking on my table, I woke up slowly and saw 2 glass of NEW lemonade with 2 slice of sandwich + 2 sunny side up. I remembered I only order a Lemonade and the owner said he will gave me a sandwich, but why two?

"y-you're awake?" ,a voice came from across my table, my eyes still blurry but this voice seems familiar. When my visions get better, I was shocked to death, its Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook? Since when- no, how have you been?" ,I asked stuttered cuz I wasn't expecting him to be that calm in front of me, yesterday I was prepared for guarding myself if I met him, but he's so tamed.

"h-hi. Im good. You? You look tired."

"im fine, its just.... A lot had been going on."

"....l-lets eat first."

"...sure."

We ate in silent, I didn't even dare to take a glance cuz I admitted that im nervous. It's the first time that we have a 'talk' since I left him. We finished fast and only 2 lemonades remain on the table.

"you still have a sweet tooth huh?" ,I tried to break the silent, although he grew up, his taste is still the same.

"w-well..... y-you too." ,he answered nervously.

"Jungkook-ah.... Im sorry." ,that's it, I said it! And I can see his eyes soften and looks like he also want to say the same but I talked again, "....i have reasons.... I don't know if you would believ this or not but please listen to my story first, will you?"

"I'll try..." ,He answered with that... I began to tell him the night before I did something that shattered lur bonds apart...

Flashback...

after I left the military academy, I went to my dad's office. I tried to find out who actually threatened my Father and make him suffered till he killed himself. He left me alone. At the office, I gathered a lot of documents, I even asked Suho hyung to helped me search for info (back then Suho still live as an heir before his family's company alos got destroyed and assassinated).

And a week later the results were out.... The location and the ID of someone who leaked my father's personal company data is... Jungkook's Father. I was angry, I admitted that, but its more lke a disappointed one rather than a hatred one back then. Cuz I know how Mr. Jeon was a good colleague for my Father.

Without much I delay I went straight to his house, he didn't let me in at first, but Mrs. Jeon saw that and let me in, we didn't even took a seat and straight to talking, I gave him all the proof that I got,

"Mr. Jeon... was this.... Really your doing?" ,I asked still couldn't believe. He didn't answered and just look at me in lazy expression.

"honey... are this true?! Didn't you said Byun Yohan's failure is because he work with a swindler?!" ,Mrs. Jeon asked, she's actually more shocked and confused than me, knowing that I am Jungkook's bestfriend and my father also a good friend of her husband.

"you don't have to intervene, this is my job, go back upstairs!" ,Mr.Jeon shouted in anger and her wifes couldn't believe it. He then continued,

"you're just a bratt but you have guts to do this. Fine I admit, so what? Your father overshadowed me!! and the offers that I get suddenly got pulled back because they knew your father's company is doing better than mine!! except for one... YGE still trusted me, and yes I helped them destroy your father's company so I could have a shared from them, you satisfied now?!?!"

I was startled.... Disappointed... felt betrayed I couldn't even replied or responded. Then anger took over me,

"you're his colleague for more than 10 years how could you that?!?! Are you even human?! You basically killed my father because you're weaker than him!!!!"

"SHUT UP YOU BRAT!" ,he shouted and pointed a gun at me.

"KYAAA! HONEY STOP IT!!!" ,Mrs. Jeon shriek in fear, she walk away from his husband towards me slowly. I couldn't move an inch and surrender with my hands in the air.

"you know too much Baekhyun, now I have no choice but to kill you...." ,he cocked hisgun and I took a deep breath.... Accepting my fates, soon ill be with my dad, and finally could see my mom after all this 15 years...

BANG!!

I close my eyes, I tried to breath slowly and realized I didn't felt anything. Am I dead? I opened my eyes just to be surpised by Mrs. Jeon who stand in front of mewith her arms wide opened.

Brugh!

She fell down, I tried to catch her and support her.

"M-mrs. Jeon.... Why are you-"

"B-Baekhyun.... Im sorry.... Please forgive my husband...."

"No...... YURI !!!!!!" ,Mr. Jeon ran to her wives and snatched her from my hold I could only saw them cuddled with Mr.Jeon crying his heart out. "...No... don't leave me!! im doing it for our future.... Please Yuri...."

"honey... you shouldn't do this... no matter how much gold or money we had....*cough* If it's this dirty.... Whats the point? How could... *cough* we be happy in someones misfortune ??" ,she said.

"im sorry... Yuri im sorry.... Pease don't leave me I cant live without you!" ,Mr.Jeon cried, actually Mr.Jeon really loves his wifes, more than he love his son, he rarely paid attention to Jungkook that's why Jungkook often play with me cuz we both an only child too.

"B-Baekhyun... please forgive him.... I hope... you didn't bring Jungkook on this... he likes you so much, l-like his own brother...." ,she said in struggled I shed tears by her words cuz I did hate him before and I regretted that.

"....A-and honey... commit.... Y-your sins.... And live....a new lif-........." ,that was her last words before she soon..... closed her eyes while breathed out her last breath.

"N-NO!!!!!! YURIIII!!!!!!!" ,Mr. Jeon cried his lungs out. I could only shocked at the moment, and im scared... because now I can see Mr. Jeon holding his guns up pointed at me, I backed away step by step. "...BECAUSE OF YOU!!!! THIS IS BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!! i.... Yuri.... Ughhh"

he cocked his guns.... Now im ready, I shut my eyes tight hoping this scene will end soon. I don't care anymore about revenge or shit. I just want this to end. I had enough.

BANG!!

I stopped my breath, after a view seconds weirdly, again... I didn't felt any pain. As I opened my eyes...... Mr. Jeon shot his own head. And he too... soon joined his wife.

End of Flashback....

After I told him that, his eyes got teary and a tears escaped from his eyes. My heart ache seeing him in that state. I don't want him to knew the truth that his father... are actually abandoned him and killed himself rather than living lifes with his only son. I knew Jungkook loves his father so much even though he received so little love from him.

"Jungkook-ah.... Im sorr-"

"No. don't..... I knew that this kind of scenario could happen, since your fingerprint weren't at the gun and there's no sign of you breaking through in force.... I knew that you could possibly not the killer but yet..... I refused that thought since you.... abandoned me."

my heart whinced by his statement... yes... I abandoned him too.... im no different than his father... if only I didn't dig deeper through this matter, his parents could still be alive.

"im sorry..... I was too afraid to face you.... Im embarrassed and disappointed at myself too for being reckless and didn't considered the consequences, and also for letting you eat the lies that your family was killed by assassin." ,I apologized.

"if I were you, I would do the same too.... we trained to stand for Justice, my Father was wrong and you did the right things."

he's right.. if only YGE didn't took part on seducing his father, maybe this wont happened.

"im sorry too." ,He said while wiping his dried-tears. I smiled by his apology, its rare to see him apologized cuz he's such a bratt and stubborn.

"...so we're good now?" ,I asked and he chuckled.

"we're always bickering anyway back in the academy so this probably just one of those. Heheh" ,he chukled and we both finally could breath in a more relaxed state. Silent then creepd in cuz we're still a little awkward, I decided to asked him about Bomi,

"About Bomi-"

"Bomi is-"

we both spoke at the same time and a little embarrassed, I told him to carry on since I already talked enough. And he continued,

"Bomi.... do you know she's the YGE head's daughter?" ,he asked and I nodded lightly by that irony. "....that man... Yoon Beomho... he'll be at the basecamp this night, I think.... He will take her or do something to her.

"W-what?!!"

"as one of our higher-ups, he's command are almost absolute. So if we commit treasons.... "

"that bastard! I knew that this will happen since he's also taking care of the military, that's why I left!" ,I raged and Jungkook kind of... a little uncomfortable cuz he's still at the military.

"BTS and our chief are still figuring the way to stopped him for tyrannize, we probably have to let her escape, but we cannot be seen as threason cuz we also need to investigate his background till we can proofed him guilty." ,Jungkook stated. And we both think hard for more than 10 minutes. Then he finaly said something,

"maybe... there is one way...."

ok everyone lets save uri Bbom!!! heheh i have to stay late today so i could think of a good scene for next chapter, dont expect too much though~ comment & vote!

Love, Chessire25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 14.5K 37
- COMPLETED - After escaping a military experiment camp, Ae Ri finds herself struggling with the changes her body is going through, after they exper...
6.4K 211 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...
401 16 2
* This is a spin-off of my Wild Passion series. It picks up from A Question of Passion (Part 5). It's less steamy than most of my work, but trust me...
85.9K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...