Tourtured Soul [Completed]

By wildflower0217

A Harry Potter Fanfiction. Athens Riddle. Daughter of Tom Riddle, aka Lord Voldemort. She hates her father a... More

Trust
Information
The Message
Parseltongue
Petrified
Request
Leaky Cauldron
Dementors
Twin
Crucio
Deatheater
Horcrux
Sirius Black Pt. 1
Sirius Black Pt. 2
Death?
Trail
Nightmares
James Potter?
Quidditch World Cup
Lost and Found
The Goblet of Fire
More Truth, Less Lies
Dragons
When Slytherins Party, They Party Hard
Figuring out the Golden Egg
The Very Late Welcome Prank and the Argument of the Year
The Last Task
The Death of The Twin
Dumbledore's Army
Another Death, But Are They Really Dead?
The Death of a Great Man
2 Lockets And A Warning
Telling the difference
The Café
Godric's Hollow
The Destroying of a Horcrux and a vist to the Lovegood's
Can you stop?
It's about time
Aberfourth Dumbledore
Back at Hogwarts
Too Many Feels and The Battle of Hogwarts
The Finale
A few announcements.......
They're back: Sneak Peek for next book?
One Shot (Basically another chapter)
Announcement
My Reaction After 2 Years
The Malfoy Affair

A Broken Nose and Some Fire Whiskey

74 3 0
By wildflower0217

In the middle of the night Harry had a nightmare. Heromine and I woke him up. "I thought it had stopped." Heromine said. "You can’t let him in, Harry. Dumbledore himself said it. You have to close your mind. It’s too
dangerous --"

"It’s not a candle I can blow out,
Hermione. It always burns, even
if it’s just a flicker. Can you
understand that?" Harry snapped. I then went into the kitchen and got a small bag. That had some potions in it, they were the sleeping potions to help me sleep. I grabbed one and then took it to him.

"Drink this. It should help." I told him.

"Thanks." Harry said taking the potion, "What is it?"

"It prevents nightmares but since Voldemort --" I began but then was cut off by Ron.

"Don't say his name! It’s taboo -- You-Know-Who’s name. That’s how they track people now. It’s how they found us in the cafe that night." Ron said.

"And how do you know that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I overheard a bloke from the
Enforcement office talking about
it at the Ministry." He told us.

"I honestly doubt that. The Ministry is so corrupt you can't trust a single word they say and if they were I would have been arrested by now." I told him crossing my arms, "All in all I am not going to chamge what I say for a simple lie the Ministry says."

"Oh that's just great! It's almost like your planning to get all of us killed!" Ron argued, that just pissed me off.

"Heromine...... Take my wand." I told her in a quiet voice. Ron looked at me, scared. Heromine took my wand away from me. "Look here, Ronald Bilbus Wealsey, I am the only chance you got surviving out here and destroying and finding these Horcruxes-"

"Your father got us into this mess, how can we be sure that you aren't helping him?" He asked me and then I snapped and punched him in the nose, probably breaking it.

"Don't you EVER think that I am on Voldemort's side." I said then walking out, I could tell my face was as red as Ron's hair. I walked into my great grandfather's house and look at it. There were many very old bottles of fire whiskey, a few yet to be opened as well. He had books litering the walls and dust heavily coated the place. I had once done research on my relation to Salazar Slytherin. My 2nd uncle and his father had been in Azkaban for a while. Good to know my family was evil on both sides. Old newspapers and pictures litered the floor.

"She broke my bloody nose, I am not going to apologize to her! If anything she should apologize to me!" I heard faintly through the walls. I decided and said screw it to the probably about 100 year old fire whiskey. I dusted it off and walked back outside holding the bottle. I wlaked into the tent and Ron instantly looked at me. "Come to apologize?"

"Nope, came for a glass." I said holding up the fire whiskey.

"Where in the hell did you find that?" Ron asked.

"The house. Probably about 100 years old." I shrugged pulling out four tea cups amd setting them on the table. "Now can we stop arguing and have a drink."

"Are you sure that won't kill us?" Harry asked.

"I doubt it but if anything I will take the first sip and see if it is deadly." I shrugged, "Now Ron. I absolutely love Fred and I would never betray him. Hell, my mother blackmailed me with Fred and George." I said pouring a cup of fire whiskey and then drinking it. It was very strong but it wouldn't kill you. "It is very strong but for sure won't kill us." Then I pour them glasses of it. "And Ron, I am not sorry for breaking your nose." After that we were all relaxed and in the morning we left. When we got set up at the camp site Ron decided it was a good idea to climb a very tall tree. He ended up breaking his arm and he had a gash from on the way down. Heromine healed him as much as she could. Heromine, Harry and I sat outside of the tent while Ron was inside listening to the radio. Harry had the face of annoyance as we heard the radio through the tent. "Just, don't Harry."

"Well it sets my teeth on edge.
What’s he expecting to hear? Good
news?" Harry snapped a little bit.

"I think he just hopes he doesn’t
hear bad news. It gets him
through the day." Heromine awnsered.

"And what gets you through the day?" Harry asked the both of us.

"Two things. One is being able to see Fred again without having to worry that I am putting anyone in danger just being there and two is the day I see Voldemort dead." I told him.

"Harry, we all make sacrfices." Heromine told him.

"How long before he can travel?" Harry asked becuase Ron can't apparate with a broken bone or a gash that big.

"I don’t know. It takes time. I’m
doing all I can." Heromine sighed.

"Then untill then, we walk." I told the both of them. That night I had the worse nightmare I had in a while.

"Athens" the voice whispered, "Athens." The voice kept repeating my name. "He's gonna die if you don't save him." The voice almost sounded like my mother. Then images of Fred being tortured flashed in my mind. "Athens." As the voice repated itself it kept getting louder and louder then I saw him, my father standing over a red headed body but not just anybody, Fred's.

"Such a good looking boy...... My dear daughter." Voldemort smirked at me, "You really do know how to chose them, I get it, a blood tratior in love with a blood tratior, how fun and romantic......... Makes me sick." He told me as he put his foot on Fred's head getting a better look at his face. I tried to talk but for some reason, I just couldn't it was impossible. "I guess you could just call me an over protective father. Worried about the boys his daughter adores but you always don't let people push you around, now you get that from me, you and I are kore alike than you think." He looked at me with a smirk. "The feeling of anger you get when someone compares you to me, that spur of anger that could kill someone. That is the me part of you. You will join my side, your father's side whether you like it of not."

Then I woke up to Harry, Heromine and Ron surrounding the chair I was sleeping in. "Are you okay Athens?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bad nightmare." I told them, "So, what's new?"

"Snape is the new headmaster." Ron told me.

"Probably, Voldemort's doing." That earned me a dirty look from Ron.

"Anyway, we need to leave. I saw some snatchers on the border of the camp site." Heromine told me.

"Let's get packed up then." I said as I got up. Then walked and thats what we did for a few weeks on end we were all listenig to Ron's Radio as we walked.

"I'm hungry." Ron complained, Harry and Heromine stopped and looked at him. I had to stop as well then.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I'm hungry." Ron repeated.

"We're all hungry." Harry told him. Harry walked past me in annoyance. Heromine tries to examine the gash.

"Leave it." Ron told her and begam walking again. We all began walking and Heromine rumadges through her bag. "Mum can make food appear out of thin air."

"No one can conjure food out of
thin air. Food is the first of
the five Principal Exceptions to
Gamp’s Law. The other four are --" Heormine began but Ron cut her off.

"Oh, speak English, can’t you?" Ron said sharply.

"Oi!" I said getting evryone's attention, "Look, I know this situation is tense as hell but we have to do this becuase if we don't Voldemort will kill every Muggle, Muggleborn, half-blood and 'blood tratior' there is. So, pretty much the four of us would be dead. Heromine's parents would be dead, Sirius and Remus and Tonks would be dead, Fred, George, Ginny, Percy, Bill, Charlie, Molly and Arthur all dead. This is why we do this. This is why we can't fight."

"Fred is going to kill me." Ron muttered to himself, "At the wedding when Bill and Charlie pulled Fred to the side, they were taking him into proposing to you right there and then. I just need to know, if your father wasn't planning on coming back would you still have been his girlfriend?"

"Yes. I would have but I can't say for sure becuase we would have had diffrent obstacles to face." I awnsered.

"It'll be dark soon. We need to find a place to sleep." Harry sighed.

"Good plan." Heromine said

Ron stayed silent at least until he said, "Yeah. Brilliant. Only, correct
me if I’m wrong... wasn’t that
yesterday’s plan? And the day
before that? And the day before
that? Walk. Sleep. Walk.
Sleep."

"Oh, well we could have apparated if it wasn't for the fact that you wamted to climb a tree!" I told him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 2.8K 38
Upon arriving at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft, a young and bright student named Vivienne Roosevelt quickly forms a close-knit bond with a group of n...
67.5K 1.8K 69
Elaine is an extraordinary young witch, who holds lots of special abilities, she a very bright witch. She grew up with her "father" Severus Snape. Bu...
8.8K 385 20
Melody Riddle Book 1 Melody Riddle is the daughter of Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort but, from where her story begins in the United States, she doesn'...
677K 12.4K 53
Pandora Riddle is the daughter of Lord Voldemort and she hates Harry Potter as much as her father does. Thanks to her best friend Draco she is sent t...