BODYGUARD || YOONMIN

By caffeinatedmars

{"They were so close, yet so far, pulled together by cruel fate that mocked the canyon laid between, the heat... More

Introduction
[1] No Strings Attached
[2] Aftermath
[3] Knives
[4] Ally
[5] Alone
[6] Compensation
[7] Temptation
[8] Charisma
[9] Silver
[10] Ten
[11] Suspicion
[12] Electricity
[13] Manipulation
[14] Matchmaker
[15] I Need You
[16] Whipped
[17] Run
[18] Escape
[19] Promise
[20] Compliant
[21] Undetectable
[22] Instinct
[23] Confrontation
[25] Doomed
[26] Betrayal
[27] Persuasion
[28] Two Weddings
[29] Bound
[30] Momentary
[31] Chasm
[32] War
[33] A Miracle
[34] Gravity

[24] Duty

973 82 20
By caffeinatedmars

"Hoseok I want updates every day, clear?" Yoongi grumbled, his eyes squinting in the early morning sunlight, the beams from the eastern sky practically blinding.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, helping his best friend onto his horse, the Lord's tired body groaning as he exhausted his morning energy.

"Of course, you twat, did you think I would leave you out of the loop so easily? You're gonna have to share with Namjoon though, because I'm not writing the same letter twice. Make sure our Jiminnie doesn't cry too hard at the wedding, okay?"

Yoongi chuckled lightly, his small eyes flitting to glance at the man of the hour, the blonde man casually chatting with Lord Na Jaemin before their departure, wrapping the younger in a hug that made Yoongi's heart twinge in jealousy.

"We both know there's no way he won't cry a river."

"Also, Hobi??"

Hoseok whirled at the sound of his nickname, the elder using it in such a way that he expected a scolding.

"Yeah Yoongi?"

"Don't fuck shit up with whatever Anti guy you have wrapped around your finger. I don't want to deal with that too."

Hoseok's face turned the color of his hair as his hand made sharp contact with the elder's leg.

"Yah! Who said I had an anti guy!"

Yoongi smirked as he trotted toward Jimin's eventual mount, the young lord dragging himself toward the steed while still making conversation with everyone around him.

"That purple mark on your collarbone says everything. Take my advice and button that top button, general."

If only you knew who he was.

Hoseok blushed, his lithe fingers quickly closing the gap at the top of his tunic.

He shook his head, his feet carrying him to the stables where the castle bound half of Jimin's men waited for Hoseok's command, his direction on how to proceed for the 17 days their formal primary commander would be absent.

It was all an act really. Hoseok had been their director the entire time, the men skillfully gathering information on the royal family, like Prince Haechan's frequent letters to the Park lands in Kim or Prince Jeno's ventures from his room at night.

They would survive.

Even in the 17 days where the trio would be apart, all odds against their favor, Hoseok knew from the look between the two lords faces that everything would be just fine, as long as his presence remained a secret from the king and those two confessed their damn feelings.

Jeno was so clearly in love with Jaemin that there was no point except Yoongi's morals and Jimin's belief that Yoongi could never love him so deeply.

Hoseok turned back to his men, who were faithfully maintaining the façade of some sort of transfer of power from Jimin to Hoseok when in reality Jimin knew nothing of what Hoseok had been doing for the past five months.

The focused general let his mind slip, the instinct side of his mind reminding him that he would have no neighbors for 17 whole days- and a hot, feisty general whose hands demanded more than supply closet fucki-

His dirty mind was cut off by the fanfare heralding Jimin's departure, signaling the beginning of what Hoseok foolishly hoped would be the end of their struggles.

......................

Jimin couldn't help but stare at the man beside him, who, despite his noble status looked quite majestic in his element, his eyes shut, wind blowing between his dark, tousled locks, the air of freedom automatically turning the corners of his lips upward, his usual scowl persuaded to a peaceful smile by the whispers of the wind.

That alone almost made up for the fact that his ass that he prided himself on was sore as hell, the constant pounding of the hooves to the hard ground driving him practically insane. He did not share Yoongi's love of long, fast paced riding, unless it was in bed.

He nearly slapped himself for his last thought, his emotional barrier becoming weaker every minute his gaze was fixed upon the beautiful lord whose foul mood disappeared the moment they were free of the palace that was practically a prison.

Yoongi had become increasingly caring and affectionate over the past two weeks, the two now sharing a bed every night, hands intertwined to feel a sense of security, and for both of them to achieve a better night's sleep.

Yeah, that was their motivation.

A better night's sleep for a sounder mind in the daytime, where Jimin's full attention should be focused on how to remove him from his dire situation.

His pensive thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Yoongi's soft voice laughing, "Would you like to hear where we're headed or would you prefer to stare at my brain until you have extracted the plan yourself, Jimin?"

Jimin mentally cursed for letting his gaze linger so long as to give his pining for the elder away, only responding, "You should have told me where we were going miles ago, Yoongs. Where the fuck are we going?"

"Your parent's house."

Jimin froze, his horse continuing the pace of Yoongi and their small band of warriors as he heard the elder continue to explain, "You do want to see your father and accompany him to the palace, right?"

Yoongi frowned at Jimin's slight nod of his head, the younger's robotic response reminiscent of their younger days wherever his parents came up in conversation.

Jimin had never been enthusiastic about his parents but he had also never dared to speak ill of them, constantly reassuring Yoongi that they meant well and loved him dearly.

But he could see the way he responded to their wishes, his head nodding while his eyes drooped, his fingers clutching each other tightly while he agreed to their requests, no, demands.

Jimin could never tell them how he truly felt, his overwhelming fear of abandonment forcing him to reluctantly agree, hiding his deepest fear under the guise of respect for his parents and duty to his country.

He couldn't bear to see that look on his mochi's face any longer.

As they rode together, toward the place they both grew up, Yoongi boldly reached over to hold Jimin's hand tightly, satisfied with his choice the moment his favorite face cracked tis gorgeous smile.

.....................

"My king, what brings me to your chambers at this hour," a sleepy major general respectfully groaned, his hand rubbing at his tired eyes.

The smooth voice merely resounded, "A letter from Taeyong."

Ten's eyes were wide awake now, his jaw dropping at the mention of the spy's name.

He gathered his shock and channeled it to energy, managing, "What word from the Park lands?"

Taemin's eyes had a rare glimmer to them, the green flecks shining even brighter than normal, the King appearing giddy as he held out the letter, Taeyong's scrawling print unmistakable.

"It seems my instinct was correct in requiring 'Kim' Hoseok to stay here, Ten."

The moment he heard Hoseok's name from Taemin's mouth, he knew what the letter would say, or at least, could guess what it would reveal.

"Taeyong was present the night Jung Hoseok and his men foiled the original plans, Ten. The general responsible for so many of our losses, the one man whom I have been incapable of defeating for years," Taemin's voice nearly squealed, the normally composed man beside himself with glee.

Ten's mind whirled, the King's joy sending shivers down his spine as he dared to glance at the letter in his hands.

The King could not hold himself together any longer.

"What if I told you that Jung Hoseok has been absent from the Kim Kingdom for five months."

Ten's heartbeat increased, his outward body reverting to the protocol it knew like breathing.

"What if I told you that this "Kim" Hoseok and the infamous Major General Jung Hoseok, commander of Kim armies were one and the same?"

The King cackled, his joy unrestricted by society as no one else was present to witness the King in his true element, beside himself with the smallest piece of information that meant the world to the man with the power to wipe out entire countries.

"How fortunate this is, Ten," he cheered, clapping his hands together, "you will befriend the man, get to know him, seduce him even, I don't care! Just keep him distracted. We will win this fight yet. And Namjoon doesn't even know it's begun."

Ten was fucked.

For now he was bound to do the one thing he wished to do for pleasure, the one thing he held dearly tarnished by the stench of duty.

.....................

(A/N): Oh my god I don't even know why I'm staying up so late just to be disappointed by the absence of jintro on my tl. 

Here's to hoping I'm not boo boo the fool for daring to hope it comes tonight.

also o s h I t 

Taemin knows 😱

Much Love,

~KM❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 562 64
She had only once experienced being loved in these 16 years of life. After she separated from her family or to say her brothers being the only ones s...
140K 6K 34
Min Yoongi, known to everyone but Jimin as Suga. He's a drug-dealer, rebel teenager with a soft spot for a certain pink-haired boy named Park Jimin...
134K 4.9K 53
🥇12/2/19: #1 in 'yoonminangst'🥇 "I'm not going to give him the power to hurt me. Never again." -Jimin *** "I don't want to lose him. I can't. Neve...
234K 15.3K 27
Book #2 in the 'Sassy' series. ~ In which Min Yoongi is now 27 years old, and is a well known lyricist and musician in the America's and Park Jimin...