- Red Spring - [EXOPINK x BTS...

By Chessire25

[COMPLETED] Yoon Bomi is a girl with a complicated life, she and her sisters got seperated in a mission to fi... More

Pilot
1. Under The Moonlight
2. Dive
3. Ride or Die
4. The Stray Cat
5. It's A Deal
6. First Day as A Thief
7. My Family.
8. Payphone.
9. Sibling's Affair.
10. The Brothers & A Sister
11. Match
12. Curiousity
13. My First Mission
14. Thief's Scenario
15. Childhood
16. Picturesque
17. Pink Mansion
18. Summary
19. Escape!
20. Oppa-ya~
21. The Fated One
22. Déjà vu
23. Déjà vu - pt.2
24. Sunset
25. Break-a-Legs
26. Girl-Power
27. Puppet
28. Tears
29. Starry Night
30. Mask-up!
31. First Dance
32. Pandora Box pt.1
32. Pandora Box pt.2
33. Promised U
35. Heart & Hatred
36. Love, Bbom
37. Bonds Between Us
38. The 3rd Letter
39. Found You
40. Headmaster
41. Lemonade
42. Holly Smoke!
43. Plan Z
44. I'm Sorry
45. Adrenaline
46. Love Lies
47. For Life
48. Loveliest Maknae
49. Life Revolution
50. Sailing Through The Ocean
51. EYES
52. Chocolate & Vanilla
53. Sweet & Sour
54. Cuppid
55. Swordsman
56. Bestfriend
57. Reunited
58. Goodbye Kiss
59. Lights Out
60. Epiphany
61. D-Day
62. Heart Hurts
63. Humanoids
64. Time's Up.
65. PERCENT
66. Demons in Me
67. Defense
68. Trust Me
69.Time of Sorrow
70.Sweet Lullaby
71. EMERALD
72. One Heart
73. My Dearest Spring

34. Anesthesia

212 18 19
By Chessire25

CHAPTER XXXIV

At the ship's garage room...

[THIRD POV]
Sehun's car finaly reach the ship. the others, except for Baekhyun, Xiumin and Lay whom prepared the ship to take off, already waiting for them near the entrance. And when the car parked, their face turned darker as they only saw 3 people on that car. Sehun and Kai didn't even realized that Bomi weren't there anymore.

"Wait... Sehun, Kai, Chen.. where's Bomi???" ,Suho asked worried. Sehun and Kai look at the backseat while opening their door,

"H-huh?! She's... she's at the backseat I swear! Wait, Chen hyung! Where's she???" ,Sehun shook Chen's shoulder and the latter could only look at the ground blankly. Baekhyun finaly came to the garage room together with Xiumin and Lay, slightly running, his eyes wondered everywhere and then stopped at Chen.

"Where is she?" ,he asked with a deep voice, but Chen still silent. The others already grasped the situation by the time Baekhyun came. He repeated his question,

"Chen... WHERE IS SHE?!"

"she had a tracker on her body, Kai is injured, we wouldn't make it if she stay wit-"

POW!!! Brugh!

Baekhyun punch Chen's face till he fell down. He then grabbed his collar and about to charge again but Chanyeol and Suho grabbed both of his hands, tried to stopped him.

"BAEKHYUN! Stop it!" ,Chanyeol tried to hold him.

"GET THE FCK OFF ME!! you bastard! So do you think letting her go will solved it?! She will just rotten to death if they caught her!!! you fuckin ass holes!!" ,Baekhyun still wriggling and Chen couldn't say anything cuz he knew he deserved a beating after letting her go.

"He had no choice Baekhyun!! And im sure Bomi is the one who make that decision!! maybe She make that decision because she had a plan! Baekhyun, hold your temper first before you put the blame on Chen!" ,Suho hold his chest from frontside while trying to calmed him down.

"huff.... Huff..." ,Baekhyun's breath began to calmed.

"h-hyung i'm sorry... its because I was wounded... th-that's why Noona...." ,Kai weakly leaned to D.O while seeing his brother fight.

"Kai, you're badly hurt. lets talk about this inside and treat the wounded one first. Lets calmed down before we make any speculation. Chen, you come with me and Kai to the infirmary. Baekhyun, cool your head off somewhere!" ,Xiumin command while also helping Kai to walk to the infirmary. Chen also stand up blankly while obeyed to his hyung's command. Baekhyun pissed off and left the garage room.

At the infirmary room....

Kai have been treated, Xiumin now treated Chen's injured face because of Baekhyun's blow. Chen already told the story to everyone, including the flashdrive. Since Baekhyun already gone, he didn't had time to gave Baekhyun the letter.

"....this is Bomi we're talking about. Im sure she already planned something. We just have to wait for her signal or this Apink to arrived. You did nothing wrong Chen, the situation is the wrong one." ,Xiumin commented.

".....still, if I could realized about the chip sooner. This wont happened to her...." ,Chen weakly stated.

"no, even if we realized about the chip sooner, it wont guarantee we could save her too." ,Xiumin reassured him. And both turn silent again as they almost done with the wound.

At the Ship's deck.....

Baekhyun laid on his back while watching the stars, memories of those starry night came to him and he tried to shrugged it off. Baekhyun then mumbled to himself,

'why... why fate never been good to me? why all of my precious people always taken away from me?'

"are you ok? Here."

Someone handed Baekhyun a can of beer. When he stand up to take it shown D.O whos now taking a seat besides him.

"why are you here?"

"to accompany you ofcourse. So you don't look stupid anymore when you came to the controller room later." ,D.O stated.

"hehe.... I do look stupid when im angry huh?" ,Baekhyun chukled.

"actually... I came to tell you something. About Bomi."

"what about her?" ,Baekhyun sipped his beer and look at D.O

"she's not on your side Baek... she's not on our side. Maybe its better if she's gone." ,D.O stated.

"what are you talking about??"

"have you noticed that we actually never asked her about her background and previous life?"

"what do you mean? Chen told us that she had a team and she worked with her team to protect the chest."

"are you sure that Chen told us EVERYTHING?" ,D.O said while looking at Baekhyun eyes. Baekhyun now turned serious, "....have you ever thought that Bomi could be on the enemies side? have you forgot our real mission?"

"D.O.... I don't understand... do you know something that I don't know?" ,Baekhyun asked.

"this mission is actually for our revenge right? All of us.... Were destroyed by YGE, by their dirty tactics. They destroyed Suho hyung father's company and also your father's company, they killed any witness of their dirty play including Chen's girlfriend, they accused Lay hyung for drugs when they're the one who smuggled and hide it in Lay hyung's house. YGE is the reason why we gathered to kill and steal from their underdogs!"

"I know.... And this will also be our last mission; to kill the man behind YGE and stand for everyone's justice. But what do you mean with Bomi is on the enemies side?" ,Baekhyun completed him. D.O silent for a second and decided to told Baekhyun,

"she's not just Bomi from the secret agent company or whatever. I heard her convo with Chen, about her past. and.... that She is Yoon Bomi. daughter of Yoon Beomho, the head of YGE, our last target."

D.O stated and Baekhyun couldn't helped it but shocked by the truth. Not only the fact is already shocking He also lost his trust for her, cuz turns out.... Only Baekhyun who's open-up to her, indeed Bomi never mentioned her background in details to other EXO member but he also hoped that she will open up to him first rather than to Chen.

Meanwhile at BTS basecamp...

Bomi was taken to an investigation room with her hands being cuffed and her injured head also hasn't been treated yet. She sat in the middle of the room with a table in front of her. Suga, the one whos in charge for interrogating her sat in front of her with a paper and pen.

"I give you question, and you will answered it without delay. TRUTHFULY!" ,Suga emphasized and Bomi nodded weakly. And the Q&A began, its actually only basic information like name, birth place and birthdate, and soon it began more specific.

"how did you get involved with EXO? I heard that you're a maid from the mansion back in July, but the owner never hired one to protect the treasure chest. Explain!" ,Suga command.

"its.... Coincidence. EXO took me by forced when I was there. And about the treasure chest... I dusguissed myself as a maid so I can come to the party, but I ended up at the treasure chest room, and it just happened I took it." ,Bomi tried to make an excused without bringing Apink.

"then what about your Maid-friend? We saw 2 maid, you and who is the other one?"
"my friend. She had nothing to do with this."

"trying to protect huh? You better spill it now!"

"she's just a NORMAL GIRL. That's all."

"so you're saying you're not normal?"

"......."

*piiip piiip piip*

the alarm goes on and Suga tidied the papers and prepared to leave,

"we'll continue after your wound been treated. Don't make yourself too comfortable." ,Suga threatened and he left the room

On the right side, theres a wide mirror and Bomi knew Jungkook is probably there. She look right through the mirror trying to call him with only feelings and yes Jungkook came in.

"stand up." ,he command and Bomi tried to stand up but her legs wobbled due to fatigue and she slumped down to the floor hissed. "....hahh.... you're so troublesome." .then Jungkook carried her in bridal style to the infirmary. Bomi could only wondered in her heart,

'does he have a mood-swing? An hour ago he's treating me like im a trash and now he's being such a gentlemen, wth?'

at BTS infirmary....

[BOMI POV]
Jungkook carried me to the infirmary, I was about to gave him the last letter that I wrote, but that V and Jimin guy tag along, rrgh! Now I lost my chance. At the infirmary, a guy named Jin treated my wound on behind my ears,

"we have to get this broken chip out, we'l have to sedate you though." ,Jin suggest.

"hmm... that's fine, the first half interrogation already done. Even though she's in our base, she's not what we're aim for. Although she could possibly found guilty." ,V added.

Oh no, I cant lose my conscious before I gave Jungkook the letter.

"c-can we just took it out later? Im bad at taking anesthesia. It could last longer..." ,I tried to defend.

"excusme lady, you're not here to negotiate with us! The decision is on our hands!" ,Jimin scoffed and yes he's right anyway so I just look at Jungkook while midgetting with my dirty hands with a cuff on it. I guess Jungkook saw my little act,

"call Suga hyung and asked him when will the 2nd half of interrogation start." ,Jungkook command and V together with Jimin left the room since they didn't bring any communincation device on them.

"Jin hyung, theres a package on the receptionist. I forgot to tell you before, you should take it." ,Jungkook told Jin and the latter also left the infirmary and now only the two of us left on the infirmary.

He grabed a bowl and filled it with warm water and a towel, he sit in front of my bed (I was sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs hanging) and he gave his hands to me, I was confused at first and suddenly he pulled my hands and start scrubbing the dirt on my hands.

"you look uncomfortable. There's a patient-gown on the bathroom, you can change your dress there." ,I guess he saw my wrecked dress and my dirty state. He's looking exactly like Baekhyun, Hot & Cold.

"t-thank you... mmh..." , I tried to start a convo cuz im afraid he will also scold me like Jimin did.

"speak. im not Jimin, But I do have temper.... So, when im angry I'll forgot even if you're.... a girl." ,he averted his gaze from my eyes to my hands. I smiled by his act, he's just like Baekhyun.

"you really do similar with him." ,I blurted out and I shocked with my confession. He look up to me a little cold. "...s-sorry. I know you don't like him"

"LIKE? I hate him! I despise him.... He's the reason why im so eager to caught him no matter what!" ,he ragged while still holding my hands, more like gripping my wrist unawared. I gathered my courage and spoke to him,

"Jungkook... I know im not in a position to tell you this, but he had reasons."

"wh-what? Did he told you something?!" ,Jungkook gripped my wrist tighter while standing up, face closer to mine. I don't want to be the one who told him the truth, and I made plan for this. I look at my wrist and he realized that he's grabing my wrist too tight and let it go abruptly.

"s-sorry." ,He said while averting his gaze. I took out a crumpled letter from my pocket and handed it to him. "...for me?" ,he asked and I nodded.

"make sure you rea-."

CREAK!

"Jungkook-ah, he said we can sedate her. 2nd interrogation probably start tomorrow, cuz the chief will also came to watch her." ,V came in suddenly. I crumbled the letter to his hand so the other wont noticed it. And Jungkook looks like understand my signal.

"ok then, Jin hyung will be here in a minute..." ,Jungkook answered V and he turned to look at me, "..You should change your clothes first." ,and I nodded, he uncuffed me and I went to the bathroom to change my clothes and clean my self.

After i'm done, I cant see Jungkook anymore. Jin is prepared for my little surgery, and soon... I drifted to sleep with the help of anesthesia.

phew~ i tried to write it since morning so i can upload this sooner but im still late haha sorry~ thanks for all of your support guys! i read the comments and im so thankful that my story is worth to read😭 what do you guys think of this chapter?? which mystery is unfold base from this chpater? you probably noticed something ryt? like the 'eaves-dropping' guy?? haha. comment and vote!

Love, Chessire25

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 3.9K 24
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...
13.4K 850 16
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
1.7K 39 20
WARNING ⚠️ THIS STORY IS 18+ ONLY! This story contains sections of sexual assault, violence, obsession, physical and mental illness, rape, murder, ki...
6.4K 211 35
"She'll dread to us just for that guy, Jeon Jungkook." __________________________________________________ Unforgotten animosity fills the air and rag...