The Trap I Fell For [Under Re...

By RainbowVoice

"Sometimes we fall in love blindly without even realizing that we're falling for a trap." Luhan is your typic... More

Foreword
Prologue?
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[11.1]
[11.2]
[12]
[12.1]
[12.2]
[13]
[13.1]
[13.2]
[14]
[14.1]
[15]
[15.1]
[16]
[17]
BaekYeol Special: "Shooting Star"
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[24]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[29]
[30]
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
IMPORTANT! [NOT AN UPDATE]
[37]
[38]
[39]
Is anybody still reading?
[40]

[28]

3K 126 156
By RainbowVoice

song: Can't take my eyes off you by Lady antebellum

------------

Sehun's Pov...

(continuation from last chapter in Sehun's Pov...)

I was a little tipsy but I didn't care. I still drank from the bottle and sighed. When I saw something move from my peripheral vision, I turned. But before I can register what was happening, someone hugged me. I looked down. My vision was blurry so I didn't quite see who it is.

"Sehun..." said the person. I creased my forehead. "Luhannie?" I guessed. I heard a grunt before my collar got pulled and lips crashed against mine. I kissed him back, slipping my arms around him. I didn't feel the usual sparks that I get when I kiss Luhannie. But maybe I'm just too drunk to feel. "Hmm, Lu." I muttered.

"Sehun..." The grip on my collar got tighter. Wait, that's not Luhan's voice. If that's not Luhan, then who the fuck is this?! I pushed the guy away and saw Tao. "Sehun, why'd you push me away?" she whined.

"Tao? God, I thought you were Luhan!" I shouted. At the mention of Luhan's name he got angry. "Luhan again? Why do you like him so much? I'm so much better than him!" I ran both my hands down my face in frustration. "Just shut up, Tao!"

"No! Tell me why do you love Luhan so much?! So he's rich, but I'm rich too! He's beautiful? I'm beautiful too! Why won't you love me? What does he have that I don't?!" I looked at him sternly. "The answer is simple. He's not you." I said bluntly before walking away.

I went back inside. I better find Luhan before Tao chases after me again. I looked around but didn't see Luhan anywhere. Where could he be?

I spotted Chanyeol and decided to ask where he is. "Luhan? I saw him ran outside earlier. I tried to follow him but he went with another guy. I guess he knew him, but I'm not sure. I tried to call his cellphone but he wouldn't answer."

Without another word, I left. I have to look for him. Damn, I never should've let him out of my sight. But where could he be?

Luhan's PoV...

"Are you feeling okay now?" Xiumin asked as he continued driving. I wiped my cheeks with the palm of my hands before nodding. "Yeah, I feel much better." He glanced at me briefly and flashed a comforting smile. I looked out the window and saw only trees apart from darkness.

We have been driving around for an hour and I still have no clue where we are going. "Where exactly are you taking me?" I asked, still looking outside. "Well, since it's late and your current outfit isn't ideal for public places. I thought that I would just bring you somewhere nice and quiet so we can talk about your problem."

"And that means bringing me in the middle of the forest? You're not planning on murdering me, right?" I inquired, glancing at him. He heartily laughed and interwined his free hand with mine. "Fortunately for you, I'm not. But I'm sure you'll like the place." I stared at him while he concentrated at driving again.

He looked happy. The corners of his lips rose into a genuine smile as his eyes twinkled in delight. Without realizing it, I was also smiling. His smile is contagious. But I really love how he smiles and how it makes him look complete.

Noticing that I was staring at him, he asked "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Xiumin glanced at me briefly in question. I shook my head. "It's nothing. I just..." I trailed off as I continued to stare at him. "You just what?" I shrugged. "I just love the way you smile. It's charming." I muttered bluntly. "Really?" He looked at me and smiled.

Before I could reply, the car stopped. "We're here." I shifted my gaze outside the window as I saw a house. It was dimly lit. "It's dark and scary. I don't wanna go in." I quickly said without hesitation. Xiumin snickered and pinched my cheek. "Scaredy cat."

He held up a round black thing with a button in the middle of it. Pushing it, the gates opened and so did the lights inside the house. As the light illuminated the whole house, it started to look more homey.

After Xiumin parked his car in the drive way, he went out and around to help me get down. When I got out he led the way into the house. "Wow, this place is great." I said in awe, looking around the living room. I saw an outdoor pool and learned that there was a nice view of the city from here.

He chuckled as he went into the adjoining kitchen. "Thanks, it's mine." I stopped in my track and looked at him. He was rummaging through the fridge. "What do you mean?" I asked in confusion. He glanced at me and said "This is my house."

I opened my mouth to say something but closed it again. Why hell does he have his own house? Did he get kicked out of their house or something? Deciding that my questions won't be answered unless I say something, I spoke and said "Why do you have your own house?"

"My dad thought that it was best for me to learn to live on my own so he built this house for me." He explained while searching for sonething in the fridge. "No offense but why did he build it in the middle of nowhere?" I don't mean to sound rude but the location of this place is pretty scary. This house is the only one here since the closest neighbors was still a few miles away. And to top it all off it's at the edge of a cliff.

"None taken, and I chose this location. Just in case you ask why again it's because it's peaceful here plus I have a great view. Do you want wine or water?" He said not sparing me a single glance. I just shook my head and said "Wine. Don't you feel so scared and alone here though?"

He pulled out a cold bottle of wine and prepared two burgundy glasses. He read the bottle's label before answering. "Scared? No. But alone, yes. Is a bottle of Henri Jayer richebourg grand cru of 1987 okay to you?" I nodded. He poured wine into both glasses and handed me the other one.

"Let's take this out to the veranda." He said. I felt my chest ache when I heard the word veranda but I ignored it. I followed him outside and sat at the lounge chairs beside the pool.

I felt the cold breeze and heard crickets as I looked at the city lights. Xiumin sat across me. I took a sip from my glass as I looked at him and smiled. This is the first time I noticed his clothes. "Can I ask why you're wearing such a formal suit?"

He looked down at his clothes and back to me. "I was at a meeting before I even came to your prom." I nodded. "I wish you could've came earlier." I mumbled, almost in a whisper. "That reminds me, why were you crying?"

I rubbed my arm as the cold surrounded me. "You wouldn't want to know." I said as I looked away. "I do, so please tell me." He pleaded as he placed a hand on my arm. I gave him a swift glance and our eyes came in contact. His soft blue eyes looked caring unlike those cold gray ones his brother have.

"Okay." I let out a deep sigh before telling him what happened the whole time while I was at prom. He listened intently as I got absorbed in my story. I stared down at my glass cradled in my hands as word after word came out of my lips.

After telling him what happened, I was sobbing again. "On behalf of my brother, I apologize for his behavior." I shook my head. "You don't have to apologize. You didn't do anything." I sniffled. "But I have to ask, Lu. Do you have feelings for my brother?"

"What? No, I don't." He raised his brow in doubt. "Then why did you cry when you saw him kissing another guy?" I grimaced at his question. "I had a bad experience of being date ditched before so it was kind of going through it again." Another tear escaped my eyes as I remembered my past. He sat beside to me and cupped my face in his hands.

He wiped my tears with his thumbs as he said "Don't cry, love. Beautiful people like you shouldn't be crying like this." He said softly. "I'll always be right here for you. I will never make you cry." I placed my hand on his arms, holding onto them.

I looked up and locked gazes with his beautiful blue eyes. I felt his breathing slowed as his gaze moved down to my lips. He inched closer and my breathing hitched. My heart thudded faster in my chest. I don't know why but somehow I feel nervous. I continued staring at him. He smiled and in seconds I felt his soft lips on mine.

He slipped an arm around me, pulling me close to him. My hand cupped the back of his neck, making the kiss deeper. I gave into it, gave all to it, a moment's madness where body ruled mind and blood roared over reason.

We pulled away to catch our breaths. I rested my head on his chest as he kept me embraced in his arms. We just stayed like that, comfortable silence surrounding us. Because in that moment, neither of us moved. Neither of us spoke. We just . . . existed together. The tension melted away.

As I sighed, I reluctantly pulled away from his comforting warmth. "What time is it?" I asked. He looked at his watch. "11:59 pm." My eyes widen in shock. I quickly grabbed my coat and took my phone. I opened it but before I could do anything it went off.

"My phone went dead. They must be worrying about me." I told Xiumin. "Don't worry, I'll handle it." He pulled his phone out as started typing. After one last click, he placed it back in his poket and smiled. "It's all taken care off."

"What did you do?" He shrugged and said "I texted your dad. I told him you're staying here for the night since its a long drive back." I bit my lip. "Is it okay for me to stay here?"

"Of course!" He smiled and stood up. "Come on, we should rest. I'll show you to your room."

He led the way upstairs. We stopped on the first room on the right. "Here's your room. There's a bathroom inside, you can wash up in there." He explained. "Since you don't have a change of clothes I'll lend you some of mine, if you're okay with that?"

I nodded. "It's fine. It's better than nothing anyway." He grinned and said "I'll bring you some clothes. My room is down the hall to the left, I'll leave the door open in case you need anything." With that he left to go to his own room.

The room was spacious. It was a plain cream colored room. But then again all the walls in this house is white. There was a bed in the center and two lamp shades at two corners of the room. There was a cabinet on the far side of the wall and a door at the other.

I headed to the bathroom to wash up. When I was in front of the mirror, I inspected myself. I had puffy eyes and my make-up was ruined. I just shook my head as I opened the faucet to splash my face with water.

When I was done washing, I went back to the bedroon and saw some clothes on the edge of the bed. Xiumin must've put them there. I took it and found that it was a t-shirt and boxer shorts. There was also a note attatched to the boxers. I read it out loud. "Don't worry, this is new and never have been used." I laughed at the note and placed it down before going back to the bathroom.

After taking a quick shower and putting on Xiumin's clothes I felt better. The boxer shorts was a perfect fit. It was really comforable to move in but the t-shirt was big though. It endded mid-thigh totally covering the shorts making me look like I'm only wearing the oversized t-shirt.

I plopped down the bed and stared at the ceiling. Closing my eyes, I tried drifting to sleep. After a while, I rolled around my bed trying to find a comfortable spot. I pushed my blanket off of me and hugged my pillow. Then after a few minutes I threw the pillow away and just sprawled on the bed.

At last, I sat up. I ran a hand through my hair and let out an exasperated sigh. I couldn't sleep, I need something familiar to make my body fall asleep. Since everything around me is new to me, I'm sure I won't ever get any sleep tonight. I fell back onto the bed again. A thump on my window caused me to flinch. God, that gave me a mini heart attack.

I sat up and crawled out of bed. I took my pillow and walked out the door. With soft tiptoes I made my way down the hall. Standing just outside the doorframe, I peeked inside the open room. Xiumin was awake, leaning against the head board. A pillow and laptop was on his lap as he continued to type. I knocked softly on the opened door. He looked up and smiled. "Come in. What can I do for you?"

I stepped inside. I looked down on the floor hugging the pillow in one arm as the other was holding on the hem of my shirt. "Uhm, I can't sleep. Being alone in the room is scary. Can I sleep here?" I looked up to see his expression. He put the laptop away and patted the place beside him. "Of course. Come here."

I crawled up beside him. He also layed down facing me. He pulled up the covers over us and asked "Better?" I nodded. I feel so much safer being near him. "Thanks for everything, Xiumin. I'm sorry for causing you this much trouble." I mumbled, clutching the blanket closer because it was really cold. He played with my hair and said "It's okay, love. You can always trouble me whenever you want."

He caressed my face and was shocked. "Lu, you're so cold." I nodded. "It's cold here in your house." He moved closer and I felt his warmth. I cuddled closer, hugging him. "I love your warmth. It feels nice." My eyes started to feel heavy as I said those words. He wrapped an arm around me and closed his eyes. "Let's rest, love." Without another word, we fell asleep cuddling with each other.

* * *

I opened my eyes as light hit my face. I moved my hands beside me only to learn that Xiumin wasn't there anymore. Sitting up, I made a couple of stretching with my arms. Surprisingly, I felt good. Last night was the best sleep I had in ages!

Standing up, I went over to my room last night and washed my face. I finger.combed my hair up and preceeded down to the kitchen.

When I got there, I saw bacon and eggs on the table while Xiumin was cooking fried rice. "Good morning." I chirped. He glanced at me and smiled. "Good morning. Looks like someone's happy." He teased.

"Well I had the greatest sleep last night." He laughed. "That's good to hear." After transferring the rice into a plate, he placed it on the table. I raised a brow the moment I saw his apron. "Kiss the cook? Really, Minseok?" A tint of pink covered his cheeks as he removed his apron.

"Shut up. Come on, let's dig in." He said. I chuckled and started putting food on my plate. "I didn't know you could cook." I said. "Of course I do. I need to feed myself after all since nobody will."

I started eating and moaned at how good it tastes. "Hmmmm. This is really good. You'd be a handy husband." I stated. "You think so?" He asked. I nodded and continued eating. "If we were married, I'd keep you here as a house husband so I could come home everyday and eat your delicious cooking."

We both laughed at what I said. "Then if we get married, I'd always make you dinner." Giggling, I reached for the ketchup and then accidentally spilled it on Xiumin's white shirt. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I said as I tried to wipe it off. "It's okay." he stood up and removed his shirt giving me a nice view of his perfectly sculptured abs.

He moved to the sink, trying to wash the stain off when he caught me staring he said "See something you like?" I rolled my eyes at him and laughed. I was about to say something when the doorbell rang. "Could you get that?" He asked. I nodded and stood up.

I made my way through the hall to the front door. I couldn't see through the peep hole since it was a tad bit higher than I am. "Who is it, Lu?" Xiumin asked. "I don't know yet." I said.

I grabbed the handle and opened the door. I was shocked to see who was on the other side. He was leaning on the door frame, his eyes wide in surprise. I heard steps not too far away as Xiumin went into the hall and said "Luhan, who is that?"

I still hadn't taken my eyes off of the person in front of me. Anger flamed in his eyes as he shifted his gaze on me and a shirtless Xiumin. When I finally found my voice, I asked "Sehun, what are you doing here?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 9K 65
What happens when Luhan fell in love with the kingka of his new high school that he just newly transferred all the way from China. On the other hand...
Titanium By V

Fanfiction

1.6K 45 1
Luhan is a troubled kid. He never really had friends, but the two tha made up his whole world. Xiumin and Sehun had been with Luhan ever since they w...
235 21 14
Sehun sees his Ex at the Same school he goes to. A few yrs prior there's was a big misunderstanding that made Sehun break up with Chanyeol. Sehun sti...
383K 14.7K 53
SEQUEL TO "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" From feeling indifferent to falling hard, Sehun had no doubt that his relationship with Luhan will not be a walk in...