๐’ซ๐“ˆ๐“Ž๐’ธ๐’ฝโ„ด๐“…๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ

Autorstwa elizawriting

In which a woman named Ana Palvin falls in love with her new neighbor Jason McCann, but she has barely seen w... Wiฤ™cej

Cast
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“บ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ต: ๐“–๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“œ๐“ฎ ๐“ž๐“พ๐“ฝ

39.

287 14 5
Autorstwa elizawriting

Ana's POV
"Hello Ana, I'm Jeremy McCann," the man says and I notice the many papers he held in his hands. "I wanted to get a few answers from you, and I wanted to see if I could maybe answer some questions you might have regarding my son Jason," he says and I nod my head.

"Come in," I say allowing him to walk through the door and Justin looks at me worried. "I don't trust him," he mouths and I shake my head, "It's fine," I whisper back. "You can sit where'd you like," I say and he chooses the dining table. Most likely because the couch was taken by the bag of food and the container of Chinese food.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but there's just a lot of things I need to inform you both," he says and Justin asks, "Why me as well?" Jeremy then takes out a paper and shows Justin a paper Jason had wrote on. "He seems to have a lot of hate for Ana's boyfriend Justin, I'm going to assume that is you," he tells Justin and he nods his head, "That's me."

"He keeps a journal, and I'm just going to assume that he has written everything that has been happening since he moved here. Because honestly, there's a lot more written on paper in his house," he says and he hands Justin one of the papers. "This one explains his hate for you," Jeremy says and he scratches the back of his neck.

Justin reads a few lines from the paper and he nervously laughs, "I wish I could rip every organ off his body and have him watch me do so. After decapitating him, I'd throw his body in the attic where that bastard should have died... alright," Justin says scratching his chin and he hands Jeremy the paper.

"And according to this paper, it says you guys were engaged," Jeremy says and I shake my head. "He proposed to me, but I had said no. I just felt like, his mental illness was something I could not deal with," I confess and he nods his head. "I understand, which is why I pay his rent to stay out of my house," he says and I look at him confused.

"You know about his personality disorder?" I ask and he nods his head, "Ana, everyone in the family knows about it. Especially after I took custody of him, and the family found out about his abusive mother. Since he was a kid, we all noticed his aggressiveness, but when he murdered one of his mom's boyfriend," "He was a kid when he first murdered someone?" I ask and he nods his head.

"His mom didn't do anything about it, she just walked out on him.  Didn't want to try with him anymore, but I knew if I didn't do anything about it, he'd get out of hand. So I took him to a psychologist, they said he had antisocial personality disorder. He ended up murdering a kid in his elementary school, so I had to keep him in an asylum for the majority of his life. He wasn't able to go to school, so I had to have him homeschooled in the asylum," he says and I couldn't keep my mouth closed. Every sentence he said made me even more surprised than the other.

"So he knows he has the personality disorder? He's been knowing since he was a kid?" I ask and he nods his head. "He has been in denial with it for years, but the whole family knows about his murders and his lack of restraint," Jeremy says and even Justin was surprised with all this new information.

"Do you think there's anything we could do about it?  Maybe to help him, or keep us safe?" Justin asks and Jeremy unhesitatingly says, "I would say take him to an asylum, but I know he's basically an expert at escaping.  So, just move away from him.  Get a house or an apartment, whatever you want to do, and just move away from him," he says and I think about how I don't have much money in savings anymore ever since I spent it on buying this house and the security system, along with the gate. 

"I've been trying to get a hold of him recently, but he hasn't been taking my calls.  So I went to his house, and I didn't see him there.  I found the letters, I read neighbor, Ana, cancelled engagement, new boyfriend... and I knew it wasn't good in his mind," he says and Justin purses his lips.  I could tell he was worried about everything that could possibly go wrong now. 

"He has these outrages when he's in a relationship.  He gets extremely jealous, and has a problem with every guy he sees talking to her.  But to me, it seems like he's obsessed with you.  And that he's full of rage that you've moved on," he says and I sigh as I nod my head. 

"Yeah he's definitely angry that I said no to his proposal, and that I'm with someone after only a few months of me breaking up with him," I say and Justin clears his throat.  "Do you think if maybe I have a conversation with him and try to amend things, he won't take out my organs and decapitate me?" He says and Jeremy shakes his head.  "He's not much of a 'let's try to work things out,' person, it's either his way, or it all ends in murder," he says and Justin stays quiet as he sat at the table. 

"Do you have any questions about Jason?  Some things you might be wondering?" I ask him and he nods his head.  "Has he murdered anyone recently?" He asks and I reply, "My two best friends, he tried to kill me multiple times, he killed a guard dog I got, and he tried to kill him," I say referring to Justin and Jeremy sighs. 

"He hasn't taken his pills hasn't he?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.  "He supposed to see a therapist every weekend, and is supposed to be taking his pills," he says disappointed.  "I did for about two months take him to therapy and I even got him pills,  but I doubt he's been even seeing the therapist or taking the pills," I say and he gathers the papers into a pile. 

"Do you guys know where he is?" He asks and we both shake our heads.  "He's been living with me, well us, for a few weeks now.  He escaped from prison, and they're on the look for him.  They have no idea he's living here," I inform him.  He then says, "I'm really sorry that my son has caused such a big mess into your guys life.  I told him to not get with someone, because I know how he gets.  And I'm sure it's been a real mess with having him around.  I would take him back into my house, but after dealing with him for eighteen years, I've had enough of him," he says and it made me feel bad for Jason. 

His whole family was probably against him, and saw him as a freak.  He has no one to love him.  His mom has died, I broke up with him, and now his dad doesn't even want to let him into his house or into his life.  He's been going through a lot, and as much as I may hate him right now, he needs us, we're all he has in his life now. 

He's human, and no person deserves to go through this type of thing in life. 

Jason's POV
Leaving the liquor store, I open up the bottle and take a swig of the vodka.  I get into the car and drive back to my house.  It's been a few weeks since I escaped prison, so I highly doubt that they're on the look out for me. 

Plus I couldn't handle seeing Ana happy with Justin, so I decided to stay in my house now.  Seeing her happy with someone else just broke my heart, and as much as I wanted to kill him, he seemed to make her happy, and I wouldn't want to take that from her.  

Arriving to my house, I open the door and walk up the stairs.  I somehow managed to not stumble while doing so.  Opening my room door, I notice the open dresser to my desk.  I walk to it and I become livid when I see the papers were gone.  I shuffle the papers around, and none of them were the ones I was looking for.  I slam it shut and look in the one beneath it.  Nothing.

I look at the top and I throw the papers as I began seething.  An envelope falls to my feet and I pick it up to see it was my dads money. 

He came in today. 

I hear Ana's front door open and I see him walking outside her house. "That fucking bastard," I say as I place it back on the desk and I take another swig from the bottle.  How dare he betray me like this, to go through my things behind my back.  How dare he tell other people of my personal issues.

Walking into my closet, I get a trash bag, the rope, and my special knife.  People like him don't deserve to live.  Not on my watch.

Arriving at his house, I park on the opposite side of the street. I take a swig from the vodka bottle as I watch him get out of his house and take out the trash. I close the bottle and I turn off the car.

Once he walks in, I get the things in the back seat and I open my door. Walking to his house, I slowly open the door and I see his back facing me as he ate at his dinner table.

I leave the door slightly open as I walk into his house. As I walk up behind him, I take out the knife in my back pocket.

Placing my hand at his neck, he gasps as I place the sharp metal against his skin. "You know dad, I think it's so sad that the person I truly trusted, betrayed me.  Went through my shit," I say through gritted teeth as I was slightly choking him.  "And told people my personal business.  I mean, what kind of father does that?  Especially to their poor son with a personality disorder, where he won't hesitate to kill someone.  Someone like you," I say gliding the knife across his skin and he tries to speak. 

His blood gets on my hand and he tried taking my fingers off of his neck.  "After all the betrayal I've gone through, you were the one that was there for me.   And then you do this?  As if I hadn't had enough of it!" I say as I stab his neck and he gasps for air.  "I'm not crazy dad, you are!  For doing such a thing, especially when you know my condition.  When you know exactly how I am," I say as I continuously stabbed him. 

The blood spilled everywhere getting on his dinner and his lap. 

"But now, you won't ever say a word.  All those years you thought by taking me in, I would just let things like this slide.  I think you've forgotten dad, I have no remorse for others," I say laughing as is head hung low.  "I'll leave you six feet under ground where no one will ever hear you again," I say laughing. 

I gasp, "I have a better idea, why don't we invite the bastards you opened your mouth to, for dinner hm?  Dress nice for the occasion dad, a lot of confessing is going to be done tonight," I say and I begin crying as the realization that he's dead had hit me. 

"You were supposed to be on my side dad.  I trusted you, and you always said I wasn't crazy.  That I was just like everyone else, but I was special.  Just a small piece of me was different," I say as I sob. 

"But I promise I'll be better dad, just for you okay?  Just for you," I say smiling as I had the tears on my cheeks.  I wipe them clean.  "I'll invite them and we can all talk, just like you wanted.  If you hadn't opened your fucking mouth!" I say evilly laughing as I stab him again.  "You wouldn't be dead.  But you did what you did dad, and no matter what, I'll always love you," I say smiling as I sniffle.  "Always."

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

721K 11.9K 74
'This is 911, what's your emergency?' 'I-I've been kidnapped, ple-please help me, he's g-gonna be back soon-' 'Who?' 'J-Ja-Snn M-McK-aii-an' 'Sorry M...
204K 4.9K 69
This is something I never would have thought of. When everyone told me Don't Fall For The Criminal, I never thought I would till I Fell For The Crimi...
3.9K 199 31
Jason McCann is attempting to seduce his forensic psychologist, Ana Bieber, into releasing him free from his crime and continue on with his life as a...
4.5K 17 10
I knew what was coming later tonight, not only at home, but on the way there. I knew that reacting right now would just make it worse though. So I ke...