BODYGUARD || YOONMIN

By caffeinatedmars

{"They were so close, yet so far, pulled together by cruel fate that mocked the canyon laid between, the heat... More

Introduction
[1] No Strings Attached
[2] Aftermath
[3] Knives
[4] Ally
[5] Alone
[6] Compensation
[8] Charisma
[9] Silver
[10] Ten
[11] Suspicion
[12] Electricity
[13] Manipulation
[14] Matchmaker
[15] I Need You
[16] Whipped
[17] Run
[18] Escape
[19] Promise
[20] Compliant
[21] Undetectable
[22] Instinct
[23] Confrontation
[24] Duty
[25] Doomed
[26] Betrayal
[27] Persuasion
[28] Two Weddings
[29] Bound
[30] Momentary
[31] Chasm
[32] War
[33] A Miracle
[34] Gravity

[7] Temptation

1.4K 100 36
By caffeinatedmars

"Yoongs! Hobi!! Why couldn't you wait like, 2 minutes?!" The fourteen-year-old Jimin yelled, his horse galloping to the place where his two closest friends sat, laughing hysterically and out of breath.

"Jimin-Ah! You didn't have to stop to get those flowers. There's so many EVERYWHERE," Yoongi breathed through his laughter, directly into the younger's frown.

"Plus, you should have seen your face when we took off," Hoseok giggled, jumping off his mount and morphing his face into a mock of Jimin's surprise, his flexible body mimicking the Lord's scramble to get back on to his horse once he realized they were leaving him.

The two boys collapsed in the grass, their laugher contagious enough to break Jimin's frown while he mumbled, "They were so pretty though...."

He joined them on the grass, the trio side by side, Yoongi in the middle, their shoulders crushed together as they stared at the open sky.

"You didn't have to ride so fast to catch up with us, Mochi. You knew where we were going!" Yoongi chuckled, raising his hands to his chest and folding them together.

"I..... I just didn't want to be alone, you know?"

"AWWWWWW YOU'RE SO CUUUTEEE," Hobi squealed, rolling over Yoongi to land on top of Jimin and squeeze his cheeks, quickly jumping up to return to his spot before Jimin could even react.

"Hobi, he's fourteen now, get a hold of yourself," Yoongi rolled his eyes, turning his head to face Jimin before whispering, "The next time you want some flowers, just tell me, okay? You don't have to be alone."

"Okay," Jimin whispered back, smiling before getting up, running back toward his horse with a faster pace than usual, attempting to hide his face from Yoongi.

Yoongi also turned away, unaware that the color of his cheeks matched perfectly with the pink adorned Lord Park Jimin's face.

............................................

His eyes were fixed, exploring the ornate patters decorating the walls and pillars, spiraling up in swirls of gold, so hypnotizing that Jimin could not bring himself to stop staring.

Yoongi, however, could not tear his eyes away from Jimin, his sheer wonder at the sight of architecture making the Min Lord soft, something he could not afford to do in an environment where he must insure the safety of Lord Park at all costs.

But damn, he was just so cute when he did literally anything.

Especially when he got excited, like right now, his smile forming, his glorious lips parting so his perfectly white teeth could peek through and force his eyes into small crescents, the corners wrinkling ever so slightly.

Yoongi, against his better judgement, stretched out his hand to graze Jimin's waist, his fingers closing the distance between them that he despised, closer to satisfying his insatiable craving for contact.

The moment he felt the silk of Jimin's jacket against his fingertips, his mind exploded, his every need filled, his desperation for contact relieved.

Quickly, he drew his hand away, terrified of the effect that even the slightest brush of Jimin disposed of every sensibility he possessed before, the slightest taste of his touch making the deepest part of his soul beg for more.

Perhaps it was because Jimin was forbidden territory, or simply because the lord was magnetic, Yoongi could not help but be drawn in by his presence, despite the fact that there were many people surrounding the area he wished he could have to himself.

Some part of his conscience attacked his mind, the part he wished he could ignore, the part that reminded him that Jimin was off limits.

It screamed, dragging his hand further away from Jimin, pushing the ridiculous daydream from his mind, reminding him that his duty was first to the Kingdom, and then to himself.

If they wanted to get out of this alive, he needed this part of his brain to be the most active, snapping him back to reality from the dream world where he and Jimin were inseparable, never apart, and most importantly, never alone.

But Jimin was so damn loud, a constant temptation for the side of him that wished to pull him in close, shower him in love, and never, ever let go.

He shook his head and pinched his own thigh, only refraining from slapping himself because they were in public. Hopefully Jimin didn't notice his break in protocol, the touch that should never have happened.

For every time Yoongi attempted to stop his affection by satisfying the craving, it came back with full force when Jimin did anything at all.

Jimin was like a drug, something that Yoongi needed to quit for the sake of Jimin's safety.

I'll just avoid being with him, he thought, I'll get someone else to guard him. It'll be fine.

A monotone, unenthusiastic voice snatched him back to reality, his head whipping to face forward before anyone noticed his falter of attention.

Prince Haechan was rambling, some nonsense that he was likely force to memorize by his overbearing father, who had quickly disappeared after his odd, warm welcoming of his greatest enemy. The young prince spoke as if he had no interest in the foreigners at all. He appeared like he would rather be anywhere else on the entire planet.

They wandered the expansive halls until they reached a series of rooms in the west wing, a large chamber surrounded by around twenty much smaller rooms.

"And this is where you'll be staying, directly across from the JYP princes. Sorry about that. They can get a bit loud sometimes," Haechan lazily gestured toward the rooms across the hall, far enough away that Jimin assumed it wouldn't be an issue.

"I'm sorry, there's two of them here?" Jimin asked, surprising the prince with his first question of the entire tour.

Haechan's eyebrows raised in shock, his whistle reflecting his surprise.

"They're like, who everyone in the kingdom wants Jeno to hook up with, besides the EXO princes. They've got money and power and also Jackson and Jaebum are like, really hot."

"There's more than one EXO prince too?!" Jimin questioned again, resulting in another eyeroll from Haechan.

"You really are clueless about the whole thing, aren't you? Kingdoms can send as many representatives as they want. Most send more than one. However, because YOUR kingdom has been at war with ours, you're the first Kim representative in YEARS."

The young prince's unfiltered tone was surprising, but at least he was honest and didn't appear to be hiding anything.

"So, who's here from EXO?"

"Baekhyun and Sehun. Sehun volunteered but Baekhyun was forced to come. Apparently, he got in a fight with the King about some guy and as a result was sent here. I love some drama," he grinned, happy to relay any knowledge he found amusing.

"Thank you for your help Haechan, I suspect we will be seeing more of each other in the future," Jimin nodded, starting toward his residence for the next six months, Hoseok and Yoongi flanking him as he entered his room, Haechan letting out a muffled, "You're welcome" before practically running away, clearly ready to be free from his princely duty.

Just before Jimin entered his chamber, the corner of his eye caught sight of an attractive young man in a silk, dusty pink button up and tight black pants. He looked similar to the age of Prince Jeno, staring with interest at Jimin and his men, his head tilted slightly to the side.

When Jimin's eyes met his, the mysterious man widened his and ran off behind a corner, before Jimin could call out to him.

He was curious, but not curious enough to run after him. Jimin took a deep breath and opened the doors, the large chamber taking his breath away.

"Holy. Shit. THIS IS INSANE," Hoseok exclaimed quickly before turning to the thirty men they had brought with him.

The general took charge organizing them into their designated rooms, filling them out one by one.

"Hoseok, there's only one room connected directly to Jimin's bedroom, and that's yours. How am I supposed to guard him?" Yoongi questioned, hoping that Hoseok would offer to do that himself.

"Yoongs, stop kidding around, this is serious. You have to sleep in his room," Hoseok rolled his eyes before continuing to bark orders, everything falling into place exactly as he planned.

Well fuck me, Yoongi thought, before regretting his choice of words in his own thought.

"Hobi, you can't be serious," he said nervously, wringing his hands together, as if there was any hope it would be any other way.

"Oh my god Yoongi, it's your job. That's literally why you're here. Now suck it up and get ready to hide those morning boners," Hoseok whispered before running off to take care of some other thing.

"Don't worry, these six months will FLY," he called cheerfully.

How the hell am I supposed to quit Park Jimin if I have to sleep in the same room as him?

Yoongi nearly collapsed on the floor right then, his mind ripping itself apart as his conscience fought to maintain any control over his raging hormones.

He groaned, letting down his satchel inside the bedroom of his greatest fantasy, his internal war removing any energy he may have had that day to fight any political one.

...............................................

(A/N): lol the real war his is the War of Hormones.

 *author cringes* omg why am I the way that I am  😂.

I am seriously falling in love with Hobi's character. I adore him and everyone else. K-pop is the real drug here.

Much love

~ KM ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 15.7K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...
412K 21.4K 36
" I fucking hate you😒." JM "Sure you do, love.😘" JK ______________________________ A story in which the infamous handsome Jeon Jungkook fell inlove...
13.1K 637 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...