✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 64

109 11 0
By SexyBombshell

Shocking truth

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: Live while were Young - One Direction ♫♪

"CHEERS!"

The Fastlaners celebrate the Awarding inside their room with lots of dishes and foods on a table, colorful decorations and a cake with the drawing of Mandy, Dolph, Mike, John and Seth's face.

"Want to eat these?" Finn pointed the Strawberry fries to Bayley as they get a portion of food.

"I don't like the color. I want Purple." Bayley said.

"But there's no purple food on our dish."

"But a condinental foods have" Bayley pointed the Purple pancake, smiling.

"So you like continental foods!" Finn winced and was about to put a fried chicken on his plate as someone rudely pushed his hands away.

"THAT'S MINE!" Kevin hit Finn's hand while chewing a large amount of salad. "I'M STILL HUNGRY!"

*knock knock*

"Zayn, the door" Braun command as he stood up on a table, doing nothing.

"Allow me," Adam said to Sami while holding a bowl of imported chicken soup.

Adam entered the password and the door automatically opened.

"GIRL-----" She stopped herself from smiling once she saw Adam. "Go away from my sight, you long hair guy!"

"Look what we got over here, you don't have any rights to talk like that, visitor!"

"Adam" John confronted him, shaking his head. "That's not how you threaten the visitor."

She crossed her arm and smirked wickedly at Adam. He pouted but it vanished as he heard Dean's voice.

"So Ma'am, can we help you?" John asked the visitor formally.

Nikki urgently looked at the door as she heard John's voice. "Who is that woman!" She gritted her teeth.

"Can I talk with my girl Maryse Ouellet?" Eva asked John.

"Hey, Omelet! Someone is waiting for you at the door!" Chris yelled while chewing a piece of cake.

Maryse stood up and made her way to the door.

"Evaaaa-----" Maryse was about to hug her when someone suddenly shrieked.

"EVAAA!!!" Dolph ran over the door, smiling. "Shooo shoo..." He raised an eyebrow to Maryse doing her hand gestures.

"Stop copying me!" Maryse leered at Dolph and she walked away.

"So did you make any progress?" Eva asked in a low voice.

"No, but look at our best friends." Dolph pointed the laughing Mike and Maryse. "Aren't they look so happy together?"

Eva nodded and smiled thriftily. "I thought about that, too. Let'snot bother them anymore. 'Cause I'm turning Face. Hehehe"

"Get out of my way, war freaks!" Kevin pushed Dolph and Eva from the door and he went outside.

"Where's that Foley? He's making me sick!" Kevin mumbled, walking in the hallway.

"Mr. Graves, Mr. Foley, I would like to invite you to our party." Teacher Kurt told them as they walked along.

One student, standing on the corner, played Shania Twain's song.

"...You're still the one I love...the one I really..."

Kevin flew away from himself as he heard the music.

"Sure! Sure!" Corey nodded.

"I'll just call my son first," Kurt said and they two professors stepped inside the room.

"...You're still the one.." Kevin sings but he stopped and was back to himself when he saw his crush.

"Move away!" The guards yelled to the students who were on the way.

Kevin urgently ran to her with a grinned on his face.

"M-miss, can I get your name?" Kevin asked.

She looked at him for seconds and shouted. "GUARDS! THERE'S A NAME THIEF HERE!"

"What?! No! I just want to know your name!" Kevin uttered nervously.

She stopped screaming once she recognized him.

"You're Kevin Ovens, right?" She said.

Kevin was shocked by that statement. "Yes---I mean its Owens. H-how did you know? I-it doesn't matter anymore. What's your name, miss?"

"You should ask your classmate about this," She told.

"I don't have any classmates! Just tell it!" Kevin demanded.

She smiled. "My name is-------"

"PANCAKES! PANCAKES!" Lunchmaker Sheamus and Dishwasher Cesaro yelled, holding a box of pancakes.

Kevin's jaw dropped after she finally told her name.

Back in the room, Becky confronted Charlotte who was chatting with Professor Graves formally.

"Ummm I don't know if my thank you is enough after you paid all the bills and payments in the hospital." Becky sighed.

"Becky, what do you think I am? You are my friend, particularly my best friend so stop your drama, you're ruining your make up." Charlotte chuckled and she hugged Becky.

"I guess I should end my contract to him." Becky murmured between the hug.

"What contract? And who's him?" Charlotte narrowed her eyes at Becky.

"What I meant was ummm we should end this hug and let's ummm uhhh party!" Becky said.

Mike sat back his chair, placing the KFC chicken bucket on the table.

"Maryse, I wanna be a superhero. Guess my name" Mike demanded as he took a bite on the large fried chicken.

"Ironman?" Maryse answered, polishing her nails.

"No"

"Oooh! I know! Its superman! Right, right?!" Maryse grinned but he shook his head.

"Batman! Spiderman! Wonderwoman! Antman! Catwoman! If these still didn't work then you're just fooling me." Maryse pouted.

"Wrong" Mike grinned. "It's your man, chickenman!"

"C-chickenman?!" Maryse chortled, rolling her eyes. "What a cheap name!"

"Its called uniqueness"

Dolph and Eva watched them from the other table, smiling.

"So, if your best friend Mike already has a girlfriend, then I think you're gay." Eva laughed wickedly and Mandy joined with her but Dolph just smiled smugly.

"You're right, Marie! Spaghetti is gay or should I say Spagaytti! HAHAHAHAHAHA" Mandy laughed like there's no more tomorrow.

Dolph ignored Mandy and he exhaled. "Eva Marie, I don't know how to explain this but day after day, after day, I keep falling for you."

Dolph took a deep breath and simply read the message in tarpaulin held by Mike from the door.

"I found a love for me, darling just dive right in, follow my lead. I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. I never knew you were the someone waiting for me.."

"Perfect? Seriously, Spaghetti?" Mandy reacted, laughing while Eva turned out into a statue.

Dolph kneeled down to Eva while holding a KFC chicken bucket like a ring. "Eva Marie, can you be my girlfriend?"

"The cheapest proposal!" Enzo shouted as he took a glimpsed at them from outside.

"HONEY!" Someone late entered the room, looking for someone.

"Dolph Ziggler, I'm taken" Eva answered.

"T-taken? Whuuuaaat?! By who?!"

"By him" Eva smiled, pointing the guy who entered the room moments ago.

"Honey!" They greeted each other.

Dolph's jaw dropped as he saw the boyfriend of Eva Marie.

"WHAT THE HECK?!"

"THIS CAN'T BE!!!"

"HOW DID THIS HAPPENED?!"

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: 1 TO GOOOOOOOO! who's eva's boyfriend??? Find out next week! Also that will be the last chapter of this season! On Valentines Day, I will publish my new book of NXT wrestlers. it is called WORST SECTION: NXT HIGH!  Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 16.9K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
6.9K 1K 200
3rd artbook! First was My Art, then More Art, and now- another simple title. The art I've been posting to Twitter and DeviantArt is now back here on...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...