✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 65

235 10 2
By SexyBombshell

Something is not right. (The END)

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: What makes you Beautiful - One Direction ♫♪

"JASON JORDAN?!!!!" The people inside the room shouted.

"Honey! Why are you late?" Eva asked Jason worriedly.

"I don't know, honey. I don't know."

"HAHAHAHA!" Mandy laughed so loud, pointing Dolph's priceless face.

Dolph suddenly stood up and ran away in shame that made them silent.

Ten seconds later,

"HAHAHAHA!!!!" Mandy started to laugh again and the DJ resumed the music.

"SETH ROLLINS! I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH! PLEASE!" Tyler Breeze and Xavier Woods shouted from the door so Adam, rudely, closed it.

Becky stared at the long line for Seth's autograph. "I really want him to sign this cake."

"Ewww! Even you, Becks? You're a fan of that arrogant creep?! I can't even!" Charlotte gave Becky a disgusting look.

"As a favor, can you please join the line to get our First honor's signature?" Becky sighed as she offered the cake.

"Hell no! Not even once!" Charlotte stated seriously.

Becky sighed and frowned. "I guess I will never have his signature on this cake."

"ARGH! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! ARGGHHHHRIGHT! I'll do it!" Charlotte said and she snatched the cake.

"Thank you, Char! Be right back!" Becky urgently ran away from the school.

"Next!" Seth yelled to the line as he signed the autographs.

"Here."

Seth signed it and he looked up to see the fan. "AJ STYLES?!"

"EXCUSE THE QUEEN!" Charlotte pushed AJ and gave the cake to Seth.

"Queen my ass!" AJ snapped.

"Hey, Gay Rollins! Sign this cake, right now!" Charlotte command.

Seth closed his "Did you just called me Gay?" Seth narrowed his eyes at her.

"GAY GAY GAY!" Charlotte repeated.

Seth rudely kicked the cake up to her face.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Charlotte screamed while touching the cake on her face.

"HEY!" AJ yelled at Seth.

"Yes, my fan?" Seth smirked.

AJ avoids the eye contract and sighed. "Yeah, I am your fan. I mean are you done signing it?!!! And also can you take off that?! You're not a Miss Universe!!!" AJ snapped, pointing the crown on Seth's head and the bouquets on his arms.

Seth rolled his eyes and flipped his hair just what Maryse always do.

"Move away, bro! It's my turn!" Alexa pushed AJ using the Burn It down the notebook.

Seconds after, DJ Marshmellow played a song and someone sings.

"You're insecure, don't know what for.. You turning heads when you walk to that door..." She sings while holding a bouquet of waterlily.

"A serenade?! For real?!" Nikki covered her mouth in shock.

"Seriously?!" Bayley reacted and Charlotte chuckled.

"I told you so."

"♫..Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed...♫" The serenator looked at Seth, showing the flowers.

"♫..If only you saw what I can see, you'll understand why I want you so desperately. Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe, you don't know.....you don't know you're beautiful...that what makes you beautiful...♫"

"What is she doing?!" Mike leered at the serenator. "She's a girl!"

"For you." She said, giving the flowers.

"Thank you!" AJ grinned and get the bouquet from her.

She quickly pulled it back and glared at AJ. "This is not for you! You assuming soccer mom!"

"Hmmmp!" AJ pouted and intentionally pulled down a couple of Waterlilies on the floor. "Oops! My bad" He laughed wickedly and stepped away.

"For you, beautiful." She handed the broken waterlily bouquet to Seth.

"Uh thanks, Paige------"

"Hey, weirdo! Don't you know that Sethie is allergic in roses?!" Dean interjected himself.

"That's waterlily." Paige winced.

"I don't hella care! He's allergic to all kinds of flowers!" Dean leered at her.

Seth elbowed his brother. "But Dean, I'm not----"

"SEE?! HE'S NOT INTO THE FLOWERS AS WELL!"

"Deano, be a professional," Roman said, rubbing Dean's back.

"SETH ROLLINS, SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOU OUTSIDE!" Enzo shouted, standing beside the door.

"Excuse me?" John stood up from his seat and confronted Enzo. "How could you do that? Don't you have a door in your house? Knock first."

Enzo rolled his eyes, he stepped back and John closed the door.

"Take two! Action!" Finn said.

*Knock Knock*

"We are rich now, so please use the doorbell!" The students shouted.

*Ding dong*

Adam made his way to the door to open it for Enzo.

"SETH ROLLINS, SOMEONE WANTS TO SEE YOU OUTSIDE! Ooooh! Look what he got over here, a couple of dishes?" Enzo suddenly flew to the food section.

"He's flying!" Bayley said, pointing Enzo.

"No. It's falling. Falling with style." Finn replied and proudly looked at Enzo.

Seth went outside to meet that person. He looked around but no one looks wants to see him.

"PANCAKES! PANCAKES! This makes sure, you ain't booty!" Lunchmaker Sheamus and Dishwasher Cesaro passed by, selling the pancakes.

Seth exhaled after realizing it was just a prank. He was about to hit the doorbell but he suddenly stopped once a girl passed by from the back. He felt strange and different after.

"Something is not right..." Seth mumbled.

"It's not really right."

Seth startled once he felt a warm hand on his shoulder.

Adam grinned, "It's because Section B is not here!"

Renee, Sasha, April, Brie, Bryan, Peyton, Billie and even Liv from Freshman went inside the Fastlane room. They joined the party while throwing food.

Meanwhile, Becky finally arrived at her master's mansion as she stared the resignation letter, preparing herself to go in.

"Have you entered the faculty? How was it? How much information you've got?" Her master asked and looks like he was talking with another person.

Becky placed her ears on the door to hear their conversation.

"I haven't stepped inside yet but I promise! I will make way."

"Then what can I do for those papers you are holding?"

"Wait, there's more. I left it in the bathroom. I'll go get them."

Becky knocked twice and then she unlocked the door.

"Good day, Rebecca!" The master greeted with a smile but it vanished when she showed the letter.

"I want you to cut the contract with me. Someone already pays the bills so I don't have anything to do with your money anymore." Becky explained thriftily.

The master sighed and torn up the contract. "Alright. But never try to say about your contract to me to the people around you. Friends, classmates, best friends, faculty teachers, and even you Mom." The master said seriously so she nodded quickly.

"Master, here is the information I've got about Batista's lost and his mission." A person came out from the bathroom holding some papers and envelopes.

Becky's eyes widened as she saw the person.

"Oh Becky, do you also work here?" Her classmate asked in a chill way.

Becky can't speak any more while looking at her classmate.

"So do you know each other?" The master asked, scratching his chin. "Rebecca, don't ever tell this person is working to me and don't you dare say all of our conversations or else...prepare yourself to say goodbye to your Mom Beth."

"I-i won't. I promise." Becky swallowed nervously.

The master nodded at her as he read the papers. "You can go."

Becky walked away from the mansion and holds her chest.

"I can't believe one of my classmates will betray the school sooner or later."

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

TO BE CONTINUED;
SEE YA NEXT NEXT SEASON!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.9K 1K 200
3rd artbook! First was My Art, then More Art, and now- another simple title. The art I've been posting to Twitter and DeviantArt is now back here on...
4.5K 75 43
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on."
160K 17.3K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...