Alexander Knight

Bởi Brillola3

Bella's Pov. "H-h-hey Alexander what's wrong!" I yelp trying to get out of his grip. It doesn't seem to wor... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
New beggining
Chapter 2
Continue from last chapter
Chapter 4
Party
Chapter 6
Questions.... Questions.... and more Questions
Wow that's huge!!!!
Mamma!!
Meet Daniel
Conflict
Special Video :)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Daniel
Comfort
Midnight Kiss
Friday Night
Worst Day EVER!!
Asshole!!
I'm a FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGET!!!
Attempt number 2
Girl's Day
Charity Ball
R.I.P. Nadia
Throwing Zzzzzzz's :/
Beach Day 🌊☀
Not like you 😏
James and Nadia
Back to Hell
Shut your trap 😶😤
Hulk
Arms Around You
Break ☀☀
4:11
Out
Connected
Dinner
Emotional 😁😂😠😭
I Fucked up.
Sorry
Talk
Date/Stalker
We needed a break
Alex?
Bitch Please
Just about McFucking had it
Birdbox
Party🥳
Trouble
;)
Fair
Forgiven
Ball Night 🌙🌙
Out
Chill 🥶
Part numero dos ✌️
Family issues
Surprise
Birthday boy
Birthday
Well........... Fluck
🥴
MIA

Dinner gone wrong

13.7K 284 29
Bởi Brillola3

Bella's Pov.

"I can't believe you did that!" I scream as I lunge at Ricky. I Feel James hold my waist and suddenly someone throws something at James. Nick laughs and Jackson looks at him and throws something. Nick stops and I look to see Alexander, Noah, Alec, and Lilly looking at us in horror. "You are so dead" James screams at Nick.

Lets go back to earlier.........

"James can you please tell Nick, Ricky, and Jackson to start getting ready I already took out the chicken so that it can cool for a while. Plus the chocolate cake is in the fridge." I say as I wipe my hands on the apron. "Okay don't worry the table is set and the four plats are set too. May I ask who is coming over. James says. Well Lilly and Alec and Noah with Alexander." I say as I look up at him.

He stiffen slightly when I say Alexander's name but I don't pay much attention to it. "Anyway please go and change I will take care of Matt and dress casual. Okay i'll tell he boys to change." James says as he screams at the guys to go and get ready. "Okay well everything is done I just need to change Matt and get ready myself" I mumble. Come on Matt lets get you changed I say as I carry Matt up the stairs. I change Matt' s dipper and put on his clothes with some black socks and his little shoes. "Aww my little baby looks so cute." I say as he starts to giggle.

"Okay let go to my room so that I can get ready Matt" I say as I make my way to my room. I perch Matt in his back and surround him with loads of pillows to make sure he doesn't hurt him self. I look through my closet and decide on some light jean shorts and a white type of bra shirt. I really don't know since my mom used to help me shop and pick my clothes. I tear threatens to fall but I take deep breaths and calm myself down.I change quickly and braid my hair.

I turn to Matt and see him looking at me. "How do I look Matt" I say as I smile at him. He starts to clap his hands and I take that as a yes. I hear the door bell ring and pick up Matt. I walk downstairs and call the rest of the guys down. I hear heavy footsteps and I hear Nick shouting. I roll my eyes and once their standing behind me in a line I turn to the door and open it. I see Lilly, Alexander, Noah and Alec standing their looking at me in shock as they look behind me and look at the baby in my arms.

"Well come on in my brothers will introduce themselves" I say as I step a side and they come on in. "Well to get started we have James the oldest I say as James gives them a serious nod. Then we have Nick I say as I point at Nick who smiles and waves. Then we have Jackson I point to were he is and see him wave and you guys already know Ricky I say as he just grunts."

Finally I turn to them and wave Matt's chubby little hand and "then we have Matt who is the youngest" I say. Matt gurgles and makes grabby hands at Alexander who is the closes. I look at Alexander and he stiffens and Matt starts to fuss as he kicks his way until finally Alex carries him. I smile as I see him hold him and laugh as he stares awkwardly at Matt as he babels gibberish to Alexander. "Guys this is Lilly my best friend I say as Lilly smiles and waves. This is Alec and Noah I say as I point at the guys they both nod and smile and this is Alexander I say and my brothers all turn to look at Alexander and Alexander nods as I grab Matt from him."

"Well now that you guys have been introduce let's head over to the table and I hope you guys like chicken" I say as I sit Matt in his baby chair. He starts to move a little to get comfortable and then stops waiting for his food. James takes a seat in the head of the table and then goes Nick as he sits next to Noah. Jackson takes a seat at the end of the table while Ricky goes and sits next to Matt. Lilly sits to my left and Alex to my right. Before I sit down James helps me by bringing in the food. "Wow who did all of this" says Alec as he sees the chicken and mash potatoes and veggie's.

"Well we can't cook for shit says Nick as he stares at the food hungrily so Bella cooks all of the food around here and let me tell you something she makes the best food ever" Nick says as we finish putting everything down. I blush and smile. Once I sit down I tell everyone to start. I grab Matt's baby food and Ricky starts to feed him some. I grab some veggie's and chicken with mash potatoes. I grab some water since i'm not a big fan of juice or coke. I start to slowly eat and hear a moan come from Jackson. "Wow sis you really went all out it is so good" he says as she stuffs more into his mouth. I smile and I turn to Lilly and we make small talk throughout the dinner. So James says as he points at Lilly and me. "How did you to meet."

Lilly then starts to talk about how I bumped into her and Nick snorts calling me 'clumsy' and I glare at him. I see Alec stare at Lilly the whole time she is talking and I smile at him. He catches me looking and I see his ears turn pink and he goes back to eating. Alexander looks at me and we start a little conversation. "I didn't know that you could cook he says. I nod and softly say well I only cook for my brothers and I learn everything from my mom I whisper as I feel myself get sad."

Alex notices and before he can say anything James is already calling me. "So guys how are you guys doing in school." We all start talking and I can see Ricky look at me. I don't pay much attention until I feel something hit the side of my face. Everyone paused and Ricky starts to laugh. "I can't believe you did that" I say as I lounge at Ricky. James gets up and holds my waist. "Hey Bella calm d-." He doesn't finish as Nick throws mash potatoes at him. Nick starts to laugh really loud and suddenly something hits him. Jackson looks at him with a smirk. While Noah, Alec, Lilly and Alex look at us in horror. "You piece of shit!" screams James as he tackles Nick to the floor I take that as my chance and lounge at Ricky. By that time my friends have moved from the table and are now looking at us in shock.

"You are dead" I say as I wrestle Ricky. He laughs and we continue to fight. Matt is screaming gibberish and Jackson is looking clam. "Omg" I hear a girlish scream and Nick suddenly starts to yell. "Hey get off me you big piece of shit!!" "Nick I am going to Kill You!!" James says as they both start to fight. By now I am at the floor with Ricky sitting on top of me. "Ricky get off me you are heavy I scream. He only laughs Hey you should learn that you can't win me he snorts. Don't worry guys this is a normal thing that happens around here I hear Jackson say. I look to my side and smile at Lilly. Okay that's enough Jackson says as he picks up Ricky and helps me stand up."

I turn to look at Nick and see him pouting. "Suck it up fuck face" says James as he looks at him. "Wow I have never- says Noah Ever seen siblings- says Alec Fight like that finishes Lilly. I would totally pay you guys to do that again Noah and Alec say at the same time. I laugh out loud. Well we fight almost all the time I say as Alexander chuckles softly. Well since dinner is RUINED!!! Says Nick dramatically. Lets go with dessert he says. Bella prepared some chocolate cake James says as we start to clean up the mess we made. Once everything is clean I take out the cake. Wow that looks good Bell's Lilly says. I smile at her well let me tell you that I am surprise that it is not eaten. My brothers always eat everything before and by brothers I mean Nick and Jackson. I turn to look at them and see them about to poke that cake. You better not do that I say to the both of them. They pout but sigh. Well you guys can get some."

We all start to eat and Alec and Jackson start talking about some games while Nick and Noah talk about something weird that Nick said. James is talking to Alexander about something that seems serious. I see Alexander clench his fists and he had on a really cold look. "Well as I was saying Lilly says as I look at her. So I told my brothers and they said you can stay and since its turning late you guys can stay to. I tell the guys. James is about to protest but I glare at him. He pouts but nods."

Alexander chuckles and I smile at him. "Well you guys can borrow some clothes from my brothers I say and Lilly can borrow something of mine I say."

They all nod and I grab Matt and Lilly follows silently. "Wow your room is beautiful" she says. "It's nothing" I say as I look at my room. I have a queen size bed and my color theme is white, black and gold. I have a big t.v. and some plush chairs. I also have my own bathroom. "Well here you can change into this" I say as I hand her some pj shorts and a black t-shirt. "Thanks I'll go change in you bathroom" she says. I nod and wait for her to finish as I play with Matt. Lilly comes out and she smiles at Matt. "He is so cute I could just eat him up" She says as she looks at Matt. "Well you can take care of him while I change" I say. She nods and grabs Matt. I grab some clothes and make my way to the bathroom.

Outfit Below

"Wow Bell you look great" Lilly says as I blush. "Thanks you too." I mumble out shyly. Well lets see how the night goes. I think to myself. I hope Nick hasn't said anything stupid but then I chuckle come on it's Nick we are talking about.

Word count: 1974

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

698K 9.6K 26
"Can I ask you a question?" Alexander says looking me in the eyes while laying back and holding a blunt. "Mhm, ask away.." I replied curiously, focus...
1.7M 41.2K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...
2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry 🥺👉🏾👈🏾 MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...