✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 57

154 14 2
By SexyBombshell

Greediest Person

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: Killing me Softly - Fugees ♫♪

["H-help me...help me, brothers..."]

Roman ended the call and they started to freak out.

"ROMAAAAN!" Dean and Seth screamed.

"Guys! We need to save Roman!" Renee suggested and Paige was back.

"What happened to him?" Paige asked.

"Just stay here, Renee. Sethie and I will save our brother!" Dean stood up from his seat while eating a taco bells.

"No! You're not coming without me!" Paige said to Seth.

"What?" Seth reacted.

"Blahblah blahhh" Paige explained.

Dean, Seth, and Paige ran out from the Mall to save Roman.

"Here are your two expensive and healthy foot long, enjoy." The waiter said as he gave the orders on the table.

"What's with our classmates?" Maryse asked Mike as she saw Dean, Seth, and Paige running.

"Track and field, I guess" Mike smiled, staring at her. "Maryse, kiss me if I'm wrong but dinosaurs still exist, right?"

"Holy cow!" Dolph and Eva reacted while watching them from the other table.

Maryse chuckled, rolling her eyes. "Wrong------"

"Beesssstieeee!" Dolph jumped up outta nowhere and sit next to Mike.

"Friend!" Eva appeared also and put her arms on Maryse's shoulder.

"Have you watch what the Cavaliers did to the Rockets? We slayed them!" Dolph uttered to Mike.

"Friend, do you know how many germs you will intake if you kiss that arrogant creature? Billions. Billions of germs." Eva stated, pointing Mike.

"Bestie, bestie! Over countless girls in this universe, why would you like to receive a kiss from a 'Not English Speaker?' Haven't you even think what will be the effect? She will share her flu so you can't speak English so fluently anymore!" Dolph told him, pointing Maryse disgustedly.

"Dolph! What is the meaning of this?" Mike looked at him seriously.

"Eva, Dolph, you are both overacting." Maryse exhaled. "I'll just gonna wipe the dirt of ketchup on Mike's face." Maryse picked up a piece of tissue paper and wiped the dirt.

"You are so sweet!" Mike smiled while Maryse was still wiping the ketchup.

"I'm not sweet. I'm sexy." Maryse winked so Dolph and Eva's jaw dropped.

"Bestie! Can you help me to point the way of the restroom? I really need it." Dolph uttered.

"I'm a customer in this mall so don't ask me about that. Try to ask the guards, janitors and the vendors." Mike answered, rolling his eyes.

"Let's buy some makeup kits," Eva suggested to Maryse.

"My legs are tired. Hey Dolph, since you look so into with girls things, why don't you accompany my best friend to pick a makeup kit?" Maryse said, smiling.

Mike nodded. "Good idea and that will be my solution to get rid of both of you on our date!" He yelled and pointed the exit door of the Footlong house.

Dolph and Eva don't have a choice but to step away and stay away from their business.

"This is your fault!" Dolph leered at her as they walked together.

"Look who's talking. I'm outta here," Eva said, rolling her eyes and walked back on the parking lot.

Dolph stared her until she was gone from his sight for the very last moment.

"Eva Marie...." Dolph mumbled.

~SSSU's Faculty,~

"You can't enter the room. Today is Friday, you know." Janitor James crossed his arms.

"I have an I.D. And please, don't ever tell I entered the faculty to the teachers and to my classmates."

"This is my job, so I'm sorry--------" James stopped as the person handed him money. "I mean, the door is very wide open."

The person entered the faculty and immediately opened Mr. Angle's locker.

"Where're his records" The student murmured.

*INNNNNNGGGKKK*

Someone unlocked the door and the student noticed that sound right away.

"Is somebody here?" Professor Ric asked as he stepped inside the room. He didn't saw someone so he went to his locker. "Geez, how could I! I forgot I put my keys here yesterday. I'm getting old, huhuhu" Ric reacted.

But one thing caught his attention. The record book of Section Fastlane on the top of the table.

"What are you doing here, little boy?" Ric asked the book while searching his keys.

*BLAAAAAG*

A pencil dropped down under the table suddenly so Mr. Ric attempts to pick it up.

"Fafa Flair! Someone wants to talk with you outside on the Hall!" Janitor Jinder uttered, standing on the door.

"S-sure, I'm coming" He nodded and get his keys before stepping outside.

"Peeeeew" The student sighed in relief. He came out under the table and resume to search.

Meanwhile, Seth immediately parked the car beside Roman's house.

Dean rudely pushed Paige out of the car and they jumped up from the huge fences.

"Roman!" Dean yelled as he kicked the door.

They saw some broken appliances, messy curtains, things fell down on the floor and the whole mess in Roman's living room.

"What happened?" Seth asked in disbelief.

"Seth, be careful! There are lots of broken glasses, nails and thumb taxes on the floor." Paige said as she pulled Seth back behind her and slowly walked.

"Hurry up, Weirdo!" Dean glared at her.

Paige grabbed a curtain and rolled it down on the floor. "This will serve as your carpet to avoid the broken glasses." She uttered to Seth.

"Look what we got over here," A man chuckled as he stepped forward from the kitchen.

"Where's Roman?" Dean asked right away.

"What are you doing here?" Seth questioned and gave him a suspicious look.

"I have the right to step into this house because I am Don Undertaker's son. I am Roman's twin brother."

"Whuuuuaaaat?!" Paige reacted, covering her mouth.

"Stop acting so much! You don't know anything so shut up!" Dean glared at Paige.

"You don't believe me?" Roman's twin rolled his eyes. "Then I will expose the REAL ROMAN REIGNS."

"He is not fake!" Dean yelled, gritting his teeth. "Not even a traitor!" Then Dean looked at Seth.

"He is not a traitor!" Paige defended Seth, pouting.

"You are both traitors!" Dean shouted angrily. "Seth betrayed the Shield while you betrayed the PCB back then!"

"Hey hey! This is not about wrestling! Besides, I should be the main character in this segment so let me speak first!" Roman's twin yelled back as he opened the refrigerator to eat a cake.

"That's Roman's favorite cake!" Seth said.

"I know right and this flavor is called Selfishness."

"Stop saying bad things to him, you fat, smelly, ugly creature!" Dean ran to the kitchen where Roman's twin is, to eat the delicious macaroni.

"Roman is a liar and the greediest person I've ever met! You don't believe that? Then here is the proof, Don Taker talked to him for his very last breathe and said Roman must search his lost son which is me to give the shares of Don Taker's left business. But do you know what happened next?"

"You had made the list!" Paige answered.

"WRONG!" Roman's twin shouted. "He never tried to search for me because---"

"Because he can't see you!" Dean interjected himself.

"Because he is a selfish brother! He only cares about himself and doesn't want to share our Dad's business!"

"So that's why you are here? To confront Roman about the shares?" Seth asked formally.

"No! HAHAHA" He chuckled. "I don't care about the shares anymore! Cuz I already finished my sweet revenge! Bwuahahahaha!"

"What did you do to Roman?" Dean held his collar and slammed him on the wall.

"Wanna see him? He's sleeping quietly and peaceful in his room." Roman's twin smirked wickedly at Dean.

"Roman!" Seth shouted and ran over the stairs.

"Seth! Be careful!" Paige held his hands like a princess or queen while walking upstairs.

"Oops! I almost forgot to say this," Roman's twin said that made them stopped from going upstairs.

"I killed him."

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: ROMAN's DEADDDD?!! But who's the twin brother???  Find out more on this book! PS, I reread this book and gawddd! I haven't notcied that my imagination gone wild! Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️

edited: February 01, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
7.8K 61 2
None of these works are mine, all the copyrights goes to the rightful owner ms @j_harry08 This is published to share and for others to read to since...
649 82 16
Tahimik ang buhay ko noon. Well, sa sarili kong batayan lang naman. NBSB ako or No Boyfriend Since Birth. Pero sa kabutihang palad naman, may kauntin...
154K 17.1K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...