✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 56

117 12 4
By SexyBombshell

Journey in the Cinema

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: No Excuses - Meghan Trainor ♫♪

"How did you know about that?" AJ questioned Alexa.

Alexa shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really know anything about. I just guessed which lead you to say the truth."

"Fine, you caught me!" AJ pouted. "So you're not mad at me anymore?"

"Are you kidding me?" Alexa chuckled. "Of course not, moron. You are-------"

*TOOOOT TOOOT*

Her phone vibrated so she quickly picked it up.

"You are my favorite destiny! That's it!" Alexa said to AJ and focused her attention on the phone.

"Oh my gosh, bro! He texted me!" Alexa screamed, shaking AJ's shoulders.

"Who?" AJ narrowed his eyes.

"I'd like to call him handsome." Alexa winked, staring her phone.

~Cinema~

"Let's watch Titanic!" Mike suggested as he showed the money.

"That's our favorite movie!" Dolph whispered to Eva while watching their best friend.

"I don't care."

"But I like to watch this." Maryse pouted, pointing the poster of Bee Movie.

"So childish!" Dolph chortled wickedly so Eva rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Hey, Come' on! They went inside!" Eva pulled him to the ticket line, rudely.

"Is that Dolph?" Renee pointed Dolph as they came on the third floor.

"Let's just wish Roman is with us. I missed him. I wonder what happened to our brother." Dean frowned, looking at Seth.

"He didn't answer my calls and messages yet." Seth sighed.

"Why don't we watch a cinema to forgot about your problems?" Renee interjected.

"Let's watch Frozen!" Dean pulled Renee and Seth's arm.

"Alright, I'll buy some expensive popcorn first," Seth stated and Dean agreed.

"I'll come with Seth. After you," Paige stepped backward so Seth nodded.

"What a cheap relationship." Charlotte commented from the back. "So Paige does the man things in their relationship. How pity."

"They don't have a relationship!" Dean snapped, glaring at Charlotte. "Just friendship, pencil!"

"If that's what you think then, okay. And quit calling me a Pencil. It disgusted me." Charlotte rolled her eyes.

"So Finn, what are we going to watch? Just the two of us!" Sasha asked him excitedly while holding his arms.

"I don't know. It's up to her" Finn pointed Bayley.

"Ugh! Curse you, Bayley!" Sasha mumbled in agony.

"Let's watch Disney's Frozen!" Bayley uttered, smiling.

"Ewww. Another childish thing." Charlotte rolled her eyes and went to the ticket section.

"Are you with Seth?" Finn asked Dean.

"Yeah, and weirdo is with him!" Dean pouted.

"That weirdo...." Finn narrowed his eyes on Paige on the popcorn stand.

"I don't like Weirdo for Seth," Dean said.

"But why? It looks like she's in love with Seth." Renee interjected, once again.

"Ooooh! I believe, weeks later, Paige the weirdo will stop liking my ex-crush because he's into guys! Hahahaha!" Sasha laughed wickedly.

"You're right, sweetheart!" Charlotte nodded, laughing.

"Seth is not a gay!" Dean pushed Charlotte and Sasha and was about to punch them, gladly Seth and Paige were back.

"Its Frozen time!" Becky yelled and ran inside the cinema 4.

"My baby!!!" They heard a recognizable voice from the back.

"Uh-oh" Finn exhaled.

"My baby!" Triple H and Stephanie ran fastly and hugged Finn.

"Mom, Dad...This is embarrassing" Finn told them in the middle of the hug.

"We were looking for you, baby. Why didn't you told your nannies that you will go to the mall?" Stephanie asked, inserting a clean towel on the back of Finn.

"We were so worried about it," Triple H said.

Finn sighed. "I'm fine. I just want to have some fun with my classmates."

"I can feel it. Your classmates have lots of bad intentions for you. I don't trust them." Triple H glared the students and also his son Seth.

"Let's go home" Stephanie held Finn's risk and pulled it.

"I like this! They are making a scandal at the cinema." Charlotte elbowed Sasha.

"Curse you, Madame Stephanie and Wrinkle old man!" Sasha murmured, leering at Finn's parents.

"Bye Seth, bye Bayley, bye classmates." Finn waved a hand before walking away.

"Let's go home too" Sasha and Bayley frowned and walked away suddenly.

"What the hell! What about these tickets?" Charlotte yelled and someone approached her.

"We can have it!" Liv demanded.

"Give those tickets to us, Charlotte." Carmella command while doing the moon-walking with Enzo and Cass.

"Here" Charlotte threw the tickets on the floor and she stepped away.

~Cinema 4,~

"Where are they?" Becky wondered while sitting on a chair.

"Want some more, Foley?" Kevin laughed wickedly as he poured his popcorn on Mick.

"K-kevin!" Sami freaked out after he saw his uncle.

"Foley deserve that!" Kevin threw a bottle on Sami. "You want popcorn, too?"

"No! Kevin! This is too much! Stop bullying my uncle!" Sami shouted so he caught the attention of the people inside the cinema.

"I stopped bullying you but okay, If this is what you want then I'm gonna bully both of you! Hahahaha! Or either help me to bully your uncle! Hahaha!" Kevin laughed without Chris.

"Silent! I can't hear the song Love is an Open door!" Baron yelled from the back.

Becky confronted Sami and whispered something.

"I thought you want Kevin back? This is the perfect opportunity for it." Becky whispered, elbowing him.

"No! Not the way of bullying other people." Sami glared at Kevin. "I'm done playing games with you!" Sami held the collar of Kevin, gritting his teeth.

"Fight, Owens, Fight!" Daniel and Brie cheered in the front.

"I SAID SHUT UP! I CAN'T HEAR ELSA'S LET IT GO!" Baron shouted.

"Sami, enough." Mick pulled him back. "It's alright" He sighed.

"Uncle, he bullied you! That's not fair! Kevin didn't respect you." Sami told.

"It's alright. T-that's not a big deal." Mick exhaled and pulled Sami's arm. "Let's get outta here."

"I don't wanna be friends with you again," Sami said seriously for the final touch.

"Who cares! Hahaha!" Kevin replied and grabbed Sami's popcorn.

"What a bully" Paige commented as they watched Kevin bullied their teacher.

"What you did to Mr. Goldberg was a case of bullying too! You are a bully like him!" Dean yelled at Paige.

"Dean, calm down" Renee rubbed Dean's back and offered him an imported taco bell.

"I'm still hungry" Seth exhaled while looking at the empty popcorn box.

"Me too!" Dean interjected while chewing lots of taco bells.

"I'll buy you another one!" Paige immediately responded to Seth and was about to stand up but Seth stopped her.

"No, stay here. I'm a man so I'm the one who should buy things like that." Seth proclaimed but Paige pouted.

"No, no, no. I volunteer so you shut up, bi" Paige stood up and went at the popcorn stand inside the cinema.

"Wait What? Did she just called you a bi?!" Renee elbowed Seth.

"See? She's really a weirdo. Tsk tsk tsk," Dean said.

"Roman calling...Roman calling..." Seth's phone vibrated so he picked it up.

["Ro! Where have you have?"] Seth turned on the loudspeaker so Dean and Renee can hear Roman's voice.

["I'm in my house..."] Roman told them in a low voice.

["What? Why didn't you come with us? You're so unfair, Ro!"] Dean yelled, pouting.

"Shhhh" Seth whispered at Dean.

["H-help me...help me, brothers..."]

Roman ended the call and they started to freak out.

"ROMAAAAN!" Dean and Seth screamed.

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

edited: February 01, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

635K 32.1K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
768K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.5K 177 15
This award aim to acknowledge Filipino novice writers on Wattpad. Open [🔥] Judging [ ] Closed [ ]