Last man standing

By Ha1zenberg

Every month 1000 people summoned to fight till death.17 years old boy who is afraid of death is about to ente... More

Game of death
Training
I turn eighteen
Let the game begin
First day to survive
Unknown enemy
Mind doesn't mind killing
The East
* Love affair
* The breakdown
Dark inside
The hunt
Leadership
Last breath
The new beggining
Arrogancy
* Gathering supplies
Human taste
Delicacy
The secret room
Naked woman
Dark time
Search of the killer
No hessitation
Hannibalism
Eric's finger
* Innocent pleasure
Strongest in the tournament
Mind,Angel and the Masked guy
Attractive Aurora
I fell in love
* From pleasure to pain
Butcher
Big Bloody Clock
* Innocent couple
On the roof
Farewell
What's next?
A trap
Bruno the Savage
Beware of the Sniper
Charming flower
Up in the sky
Do you know the way?
Last conversation
Final round
Fight for the love
The end

Blood trail

62 10 0
By Ha1zenberg

I begin the punishment.I put him on the desk.Take a knife and cut his wrists just a bit so it bleeds.I put some bowls around the table so blood could flow into them.I do the same for his feets.

Cane - You son of a bitch! What are you planning!?
Dark - Just wait and you will see.If you want me to keep you alive,you will have to answer some questions.
Cane - I'm not answering anything!

I take a knife again and cut his chest this time.
Dark - Will you answer me?
Cane - Nooo!
Dark - Okay,you will regret saying no.

I take a knife and cut his eyeball and take it out.
Cane - Aaarghh! You're insane!!!!
Dark - I will take another one if yiu don't answer!
Cane - Just ask! I will tell everything!
Dark - Do you know a guy named Mind? He's with short hair,very big with huge muscles.
Cane - Yes, I seen him.His fists was covered in blood and he was walking near the centre.
Dark - What about a dead corpse in a city centre!?
Cane - Old man?
Dark - Yes,what was written on his chest?
Cane - Umm I don't remember.
Dark - Okay I'm taking your other eye.
Cane - It was something from A letter..Umm An...Angel..It was Angel.
Argus - What!? How does he know her name!!!
Dark - You know he can't hear you.You're only in my head now.
Cane - What? Who are you talking with???
Dark - Tell me Cane.Do you remember a guy who jumped through the window last night?
Cane - Yes,I wanted to eat him but he escaped.
Dark - Well that guy is in front of you!
Cane - What!? I don't understand anything anymore!
Dark - You don't have to understand.Now where we left off.Oh yeah your left eye.
Cane - Noooo! I told you everything!!!

I take a knife and cut his other eyeball out.He screams in pain,blood is dripping,flowing everywhere.

Dark - Now the fun part!

I take him and put in a morgue box.He will not die from bleeding.He will lose a lot of blood and will start to starve.Later he will eat himself.

I lock the box so he doesn't escape when his body releases from drugs.

I can hear him screaming in the box.I just pick more drugs for later if I have to use it.Where do I go now.I'll go to same house I slept last night.

I walk out of hospital.
Argus - You're really insane! You could just kill him.Why this torturing!
Dark - Listen! If no one will be scared of us how we're going to survive.
Argus - I just can't forget how does Mind know Angel!?
Dark - What it changes..He must win all the tournament to do something.
Argus - Still,what if he knows her in real life! And some friend will hurt her.I can't be still! We must find Mind and get all the info.
Dark - Yes we will and we're going to kill him.Maybe torture too.
Argus - I wouldn't mind.

Finally home.I check if no 1 sneak inside.Good,let's take a nap for tomorrow.I bet it's going to be a big day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Killers By amxxra

Teen Fiction

5.9K 208 14
Dexter Young has a responsibility. At the age of 17, he is joined by an elite squad of trained teenage soldiers to defeat the monsters tha...
190K 1.3K 180
Almost 200 short stories to get your blood pumping, your skin crawling and your mind racing. Nostalgic, interesting, current, real-life experiences i...
1.8K 139 38
Humanity at its knees. The dead walk again and the screams of those who are caught fill the air. One group still hangs onto life, though. Josh is a m...
382K 26K 45
Fantasy and Magic meets Science and Technology. In this epic story of brotherly love, friendship, struggle, and conspiracy, come join in on an advent...