✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 55

128 12 1
By SexyBombshell

Action speaks Louder

.

.

.

Dolph entered in a big and elegant subdivision and while on his way, he saw a red house.

"I guess, this is it," Dolph said as he read the address in a small paper he was holding.

He hit the doorbell but he didn't hear any 'ding dong' sound but music suddenly played.

"..Wait, can you turn around, can you turn around, just wait..." said the doorbell.

Dolph turned around just like what the doorbell said and just in time, the gate automatically opened.

"What do you want, stranger? Hurry! I still need to interrupt my best friend's date!" A lady came out from the red house, yelling.

"Hot..." Dolph murmured.

"Excuse me? My name's not hot. Are you a mailman? Hurry up! Mailman." She scolded.

"Hey, do I look a Mailman? Look what am I wearing! Its Gucci!" Dolph rolled his eyes. "Wait a minute, The one you were referring to as your best friend is Maryse Ouellet, right?" Dolph asked curiously.

"Indeed. Wait a minute, who the hell are you????" The lady looked at Dolph from head to toe and she opened her red car.

"That's not important! Hurry! We need to stop our bestfriend's date!" Dolph pushed the lady to the driver's seat of her car and they drove away.

"Hey, Dean. You looked so happy today." Seth smirked while driving.

"I can't wait to see Renee's reply!" Dean shrieked, scrolling his phone up and down.

Seth smiled thriftily and focused his attention on the way.

Seconds later, Dean's phone vibrated so he quickly read the message.

"I felt so honored so much, Sethie!" Dean shrieked and he showed his phone to Seth. "Take a look!"

Seth drives using his feet while reading the message.

Last night was the best day of my life but Dean, don't forget to pay me tomorrow, alright? And next time before you asked me to the grocery with you, make sure to bring your wallet. I thought it's your treat? 🤔😒

~Renee.

Hxhxhxhxhxhch. Sowwy. I was too excited that day. Besides, my groceries are really for you. 😂

~Dean.

For me but I also paid for it. Tch. You're so sweet, Dean. Stupid lunatic! 😂

~Renee.

Stop complaining! That was called 'Effort'. 😉😂

~Dean.

Effort your face. What a sweet cheap. 😂💕

~Renee.

"She praised me, Seth! She praised me! I'm so happy!" Dean giggled as he typed another reply.

"You sure is," Seth answered.

"What about you? Weirdo accompanied you in your mansion, right? What happened next?" Dean asked, smirking.

Seth exhaled. "Dean, I-i f-felt....."

"WHAT WEIRDO DID TO YOU? DID SHE HURT YOU? TELL ME! I'M GONNA RIP HER ARM OUT OF ITS SOCKET!" Dean yelled, looking at Seth worriedly.

"I-i f-felt bad------ugh...nevermind" Seth winced and just focused his attention and sight on the road.

~WMall,~

"What's your order, Sir and Madame?" The waiter asked.

"My lady, your order first. My treat." Mike uttered, staring at the menu.

"I would like to order one bucket of Fried Chicken, Doublicious Sandwich, five pieces of Hot Wings, large Sweet Kernel Corn, three Pot Pie, and two Strawberry Lemonade...That's all." Maryse said to the waiter.

Both Mike and the waiter were speechless to that statement while their jaw dropped.

"What about you, Sir?" The waiter asked while rolling up the long receipt.

"W-water. Just water" Mike answered and he gave him a tip.

"Look at that Alligator Maryse. She ordered all the menu while my bestie was sooooo ashamed of her so he just ordered water! Water!" Dolph said to the best friend of Maryse as they watched the two, from the other table, wearing a disguise.

"How dare you talk to my best friend like that?" She glared at Dolph. "Your arrogant friend flirted with Maryse first! He's a flirty human being!" Maryse's bestie yelled in a low voice.

"I wondered how the scientist and astronauts measured the other planets. Did they use a ruler? Or a measuring tape?" Maryse asked Mike, placing her hands down on the table.

Mike chuckled, staring her. "Why would I need to know about the solar system? If my whole world revolves around you."

"Awwww you're so sweet! Did you ate one sock of sugar?" Maryse smiled.

"I'm not sweet. I'm Aweeeesooome!" Mike uttered, prancing on his seat.

Maryse's friend rolled her eyes. "See? Your best friend is so flirty! I can't even!"

"Shut up! Mike is just being a friendly person." Dolph leered at her, pouting.

"Hey! Think something! We need to stop this disgusting date of my best friend!" She elbowed Dolph.

"Don't you have a brain? Why don't you think of a plan too? Stupid-idiot!" Dolph elbowed her back. "Uhhhh...what's your name, anyway? Maryse the second? Hahaha!"

She removed her shades and offered a hand professionally. "Eva....Eva Marie."

"Look at our classmates, they are so noisy!" Kevin told Finn, pointing Maryse and Mike from the other table. "They are making me sick!"

"Don't worry, Kevs. I have a gift for you!" Chris gets a large box under the table.

Kevin mumbled something while staring Mike and Maryse. But his eyes unexpectedly caught someone walking outside the fast-food chain, by herself.

"CHRIIISSSS! LOOK! I SAW AGAIN THE GIRL I WAS TALKING ABOUT!" Kevin keeps elbowing Chris and unintentionally hit the Fragile gift of Chris for him.

"OOOOOHHH NOOOOO" Chris cried, looking at the sexy broken vase on the floor.

"Stop your drama!" Kevin poked Chris forehead. "Take a look at my crush!"

"I HATE CHUUU!" Chris suddenly yelled and walked out of the fast-food chain, crying.

"Poor classmate" AJ commented as he watched Kevin and Chris moments ago.

"Hiiii!" Finn waved a hand to AJ and Alexa.

"Finn! Sit next to me!" AJ grinned as he tapped the seat beside him.

"You're soooo beautiful, Alexa." Finn smiled and sit down like a robot.

"Seriously, Finn?" Alexa chortled, rolling her eyes and turned on her phone.

"I hate this place," Charlotte uttered as she saw their classmates on the other table. "Girls, let's move at Shakey's Pizza Parlor. This is an average fast-food chain."

"Flair, shut up! We're not going anywhere because my crush is here!" Sasha stated, pointing Finn.

"I'll just find a vacant table for us," Bayley said.

"Oh my gosh! There she is!" Finn murmured nervously. "Gift! Gift! I need a gift!"

"Are you okay, Finn?" AJ gave him a confusing look.

"Forget about Finn Bàlor, bro. He's just a barnacle." Alexa replied, scrolling her phone.

Finn looked at Alexa and he saw a purple thing on her.

"Alexa, can I borrow your purple hairband?" Finn asked and didn't wait for her reply anymore. He took off Alexa's hairband and went to the girls' table.

"Hey! That's mine!" Alexa yelled.

"Hi, ladies." Finn smiled at Charlotte, Sasha, Becky, and Bayley while holding the purple hairband.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" Sasha giggled, staring the hairband. "For meeee?"

"N-no! This is for her." Finn gave the hairband to Bayley.

"Ewwww! What is that thing?" Charlotte says disgustedly.

"Thanks, Finn. Want some hug?" Bayley asked and she hugged him.

"I think I'm gonna be sick!" Charlotte commented, watching Finn and Bayley.

"Curse you, Bayley!" Sasha glared at her.

"What are you doing Finn?!" AJ said in a low voice as he watched Finn chatting on the Girls' table.

"Action speakers louder," Alexa smirked wickedly at his brother. "Better luck next time with your plan, bro!"

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

edited: February 07, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 251 38
A pseudo route written by THANATOS02 (this guy's awesome)
115K 1.4K 161
Just a piece of my randomness... Hahaha.. HAVE FUN #8 in hugot
15.3K 141 7
࿐ ࿔*:・゚ just a bunch of angst oneshots... i would like to clarify that this has NO smut/NSFW at all, and some TW's since topics i might mention in t...
364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)