✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 46

124 14 1
By SexyBombshell

Different Preparations

.

.

.

"Tell me, Ro. Who really bothers you?" Dean asked curiously as they walked together.

"I don't know, Deano. I don't know. But his voice cringes me whenever he called me at the darkest street." Roman said, gritting his fingers nervously.

"A gay?"

"No. He sounded so manly. I think I haven't talked to him yet. But it's so damn familiar."

~McMahon's mansion,~

"That was great!" AJ commented as he poured another expensive wine.

"I'm so in love with her! I never expected this will happen to me!" Finn giggled, prancing in the kitchen.

"I felt the same way with my girlfriend! We are so meant for each other!" AJ told. "Hey, Finn! Court her as I did to my babe and that's gonna be phenomenal!"

"Ooooooh tell me!" Finn replied excitedly and ready his list and a pen.

"I'm hoooooome." Seth greeted his nannies, slash babysitters as he stepped inside the living room.

"Look what we got over here," AJ winced, looking at Seth.

"Did you already ate something for dinner?" Joey Mercury questioned, hands on the hips while sweeping some hair falls.

"Yeah, at Kenny Rogers, alone." Seth sighed and he continued to step forward.

"Pffffffft!" AJ walked towards Seth. "So Roman and that crazy lunatic didn't join with you. But why? I thought you three are always together no matter what? What happened?" AJ mocked, smirking.

"Where did you hide the diamonds?" Seth asked urgently with a serious tone.

"D-dia----what are you talking about? This is not Titanic, jerk!"

Seth rolled his eyes and just went upstairs.

"Where are you going? Didn't Madame Steph told you that I will use your room whenever I sleep here?" AJ chuckled.

"Are you serious?!"

~John's House,~

"Bayley, Get off your feet from my table," John said like a robot as he caught Bayley put her feet on the desk.

"S-sorry." She apologized.

John was about to resume reading a book but he saw something disgracefully.

"You!" He pointed Kevin who was chatting with his best friend. "I saw you dropped a piece of paper. According to John Cena's house rule, no one is allowed to loiter anything when you are in my house, no paper, no booger, and even a single hair." John stated like a robot.

"Oooooh, John!" Nikki giggled while reading a book called How-to-get John Cena.

"What are you reading?" Sami asked Nikki while stitching a cloth.

"STAY BACK! ITS MINE! I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN READ THIS BOOK!" She yelled.

Sami remembered something about Biology so he went to John.

"Please, help me to memorize the periodic table!" Sami begged, holding the hands of John.

"Hey!" Nikki reacted.

"Here!" John offered him a Periodic table. "Memorize!"

"Noooooo! I can't, John! I never memorize it! I can't!" Sami cried.

John sighed. "Just one thing you must do. I want you to empty your mind."

"Empty my mind?" Sami asked as his eyes sparkled.

"Yes. Empty your mind and just think about the whole Periodic Table." John patted his head like a dog.

"I can't take it anymore!" Maryse shouted as her forehead explodes. She threw the huge encyclopedia to Kevin's face.

"Ouch!" Kevin reacted. "Who did that?"

Maryse pointed Bayley who was looking for a chance to put her feet on the desk.

"Hey blonde human," John glared.

"Meeeee?" Mandy grinned.

"No, The book thrower. HER" John pointed Maryse. "According to John Cena's house rule, no one should throw any things ...blah blah blah blah blah....."

Maryse put earphones and turned on her phone.

Miiiiikeeeee!

~Sexiest of Sexy

Maryse sent a message and waited for Mike to reply.

Oui? Hehehe

~Good talker

Dolph listed my name even though I never involved in the case of Mr. Angle's son. And noooooow I need to study for the graded recitation. But I can't do it, Mike. My head is bursting! Help me.

~Sexiest of Sexy

I know a thing about that. Trust me, you'll have high grades.
~Good talker

Maryse smiled genuinely and flipped her hair multiple times.

"What are you doing?" John narrowed his eyes.

"Flipping my hair" Maryse kept doing it.

"Stop flipping your hair. According to John Cena's house rule-----"

"SHUT UP, HAIRLESS CENA! YOU'RE MAKING ME SICK!" Kevin threw a tomato from Bayley's bag.

"You looked so happy, Omelette. What could possibly be the reason?" Chris pouted, looking at the book he was holding.

"Maybe she realized that she's a girl," Kevin commented.

"Don't tell me...she was done reading the whole encyclopedia so she just threw it?" Chris murmured.

"I'm done reading the encyclopedia. The thickest encyclopedia." Maryse smirked and flipped her hair again.

~Flair's mansion,~

"Hey Char, I forgot what I will say tomorrow. Huhuhu" Becky frowned as she secretly snatched a Limited Edition Rolex inside the cabinet.

Charlotte lay down on her bed with an expensive bed sheet made of gold.

"Repeat after me," Charlotte exhaled like a queen. "I'll look into it, I'll get back to you on that, I'll give you an update."

"I'll look into it, I'll get back to you on that, I'll give you an update," Becky said staring the slippers of Charlotte on the floor.

"Good. Now, I don't need to study, just one swift beauty rest, I can answer all their questions correctly." Charlotte chortled as she put down her eye mask.

Becky looked around and grabbed the picture frame above the table.

Becky winced. "This is still alive, huh."

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: omfg! Next chapter will be hilarious I promise! Find out more on this book! Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️ ~Yours truly: Allesiexie

edited: February 06, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 171 7
Will Ben pick the right one? Or will he let his past pick for him *sorry for any mistakes* ENJOY‼️‼️
26.5M 1.1M 57
{FIRST BOOK IN 'THE GIRL IN THE HOODIE' SERIES} {2014-2018} A girl moved to California two years ago. No one knows what she looks like. All th...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
26.6K 1.8K 71
↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos, cheats during examination, makes corn...