✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

Da SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... Altro

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 41

160 15 1
Da SexyBombshell

Kidnapping

.

.

.

"Bye, Mella!" Alexa waved a hand, holding her books.

"Yeah! See you tomorrow, Lexi!" Carmella opened her phone. "Where the hell is Cass?!"

Alexa was walking in the hallway and she bumped into someone.

"Sugarbaby!" Alexa smiled.

"Hey..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"What's the matter?" She examined his face carefully. "You looked awful today."

"Sugarbaby, I-i'm sorry. I can't face your brother...Can you give me a little more time?"

"Of course!" Alexa chuckled. "Anytime you want. I'm not forcing you, Sugarbaby."

"Hehehe thank you so much!" He blushed.

"I'm glad that stupid guard of mine was absent today. I'm free!"

"Ummm I gotta go. I still have a special meeting to attend. Bye, sugarbaby!" He waved a hand and ran away.

Alexa exhaled and resumed to walk. While on her way, a white van blocked her path.

"Excuse meh! Move away!" Alexa shouted and the window if the van opens.

"Hi, dwarf!" A fat guy greeted her. He's wearing an Asuka's mask.

"Don't you dare call me that!" She kicked the front wheel. "MOVE ASIDE!"

"We are kidnappers...I mean Dwarfnappers!" The man who was sitting on the passenger seat said.

"Hurry up! Get in the car." The other one added, sitting on the back.

"What if I don't want to? What will you do?" Alexa raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms.

"Man...she 's hard to get!" The purple-haired said to her seatmate.

"I know! But if we just give up easily then our plan will be nonsense!"

"Alexa, please. Come with us. We are begging you." The slim guy pleaded.

"Are you really kidnappers?" Alexa asked.

"Yes! Yes, we are!" The man who wears the Asuka mask said.

"Alexa!" Another man said. "Knock knock"

"Knock knock your face!" She laughed.

"Hey! Come' on! Don't ruin my joke!"

"FINE. Who's there?"

"Justin."

"Justin who?"

"Justin case you want to call, here's my number." He gave a paper, smiling.

"So call me maybeeeeee!" Alexa sings.

The fat man played Call me Maybe of Carly.

"Dude! Are you insane? She's AJ's sister!" The girl next to him said.

"I have a better joke!" The curly-haired guy winked at Alexa.

"Gross!"

"Knock knock!"

"Who's out there?!"

"Barbie."

"I knew it! You are gay!" The blonde woman poked him.

"Barbie who?"

"Barbie Q Chicken!"

No one laughed at his joke, not even his classmates.

"My turn!" The passenger seat guy raised a hand. "Knock knock!"

"Oooooh! I forgot to say, I won a lottery ticket yesterday! Use the doorbell!" Alexa said.

"Ding dong!"

"Much better. Who's there?"

"Disco."

"Disco who?"

"DISCONNECTED!!!!"

The curly-haired guy sprayed Alexa's eyes using a fire extinguisher and the fat guy slapped her. Alexa fell to the ground and the muscular girl carried her inside.

Charlotte lied Alexa down on the compartment room and get back on her seat.

"Hey, Ginger! Try to call Finn!" Charlotte said.

"Right! So we can determine what's happening to my Vice." John added.

"Okay," Sami quickly turned on his Vivo phone. "Oh my gosh! I deleted his number!" He said and he started to panic.

"Stupid idiot!" Chris shouted.

"I do! I have his number!" Bayley said. "Dial +1 801-492-4082"

"What the---That's the number of Shakey's Pizza Parlor!" Dolph reacted.

Bayley shrugged. "I don't know. That was the number he said to me."

~Finn's House,~

"Finn! I need to go! I already tell you my secret about my hair." AJ rolled his eyes and get up from the couch.

"H-hey! Also, would you mind help me with how to shave my eyebrows? Just like yours!" Finn bites his lower lip.

"Are you insulting me?!"

"Smh" Finn winced.

"My eyebrows went because I know everything, I am smart, intelligent, sharp-minded! So that's why!" AJ shouted.

Someone suddenly went downstairs as she heard the yell of AJ.

"Why are you shouting?!" Stephanie glared at AJ. "Don't you try to break my son's eardrum!"

"I didn't shout." AJ said nervously.

"THEN WHAT WAS THAT?!"

"W-we were just playing charades."

"Really?" Finn reacted silently.

"...How do I live without you? I want to know, How do I breathe without you? If you ever goooo...." Finn's ringtone said.

"Nice ringtone!" AJ gave him the puppy eyes look.

Finn picked up his phone and answered the call since Stephanie was still glaring at AJ.

["Zayn!"] Finn caught AJ was staring him. ["I mean Zayn Malik!"]

"Ummm Mom, can you tour my classmate on our mansion?" Finn suggested and Stephanie followed what he said.

["How's AJ? What is he doing?"] Sami said.

["He's still with me."]

["WE SUCCESSFULLY KIDNAPPED ALEXA!"]

["Great! So if that's the case, can I let AJ go home?"]

["No! His parents will definitely ask where is your sister, AJ? Why aren't you with her?! Right?"]

Bayley snatched Sami's phone from his hand. ["But what if AJ dialed one of his parent's number and then asked where is Alexa?! We are dead!"]

["That will never happen. AJ forgot his phone in the school."]

["We are about to meet Valak!"] Sami said.

["Are you serious? Its already ten! Nobody is allowed to enter the school at that time. It's dangerous!"]

["We are not gonna stepped inside the University. We will meet him at the back of the school!"]

["How can you be sure that he will come to see you?"]

["John already texted Valak."]

["I see. So what will I do now?"]

John stole the phone. ["Try to convince him to sleep in your house."]

["WHAT?!"]

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: OMOOO They kidnapped Alexa!! How would Finn convince AJ to sleep on his mansion? Find out more on this book! Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️

edited: February 01, 2020

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.9K 1K 200
3rd artbook! First was My Art, then More Art, and now- another simple title. The art I've been posting to Twitter and DeviantArt is now back here on...
199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3K 64 30
Liam Ellis V. Nueva party boy, funny and also attractive at isang med student na may gusto sa kaniyang kababata na si zoey isa rin siya sa player ng...
767K 28.4K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...