✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 22

236 21 3
By SexyBombshell

Trying Hard, Dean?

.

.

.

"Hi, nannies!" Finn greeted them as he gets a drink.

"Baby Finn!" Stephanie tapped his seat so Finn went there. "How was school yesterday?"

Finn's eyes sparkled. "Mom! I think I'm already in love!"

"That's too sweet. Who's that lucky girl of yours, baby?"

"She's-----"

*TOOT TOOT*

"Oh shet! I'm almost late!" Finn gets up from his seat and ran away from the house.

"Baby! Don't forget your milk!" Stephanie shouted.

Finn ran fastly as he was bumped into someone.

"Ouch!" She reacted, crashing on his body.

"I'm so sorry, miss!" Finn said and he ran away again.

She blinked thrice and held her heart. "Finn Bàlor is so hot!" She bit her lips.

Roman saw Dean, sitting on the floor with someone outside the room of Section Backlash.

"Dean! What are you doing there with Elias?"

"Ro! I'm not John Cena! You can see me! You can see what I am doing so you don't need to ask!" Dean leered at him.

"Come' on, Ambrose! You can do it!" Elias strummed his guitar.

"..I know what she's like, she's out of her mind and wraps herself around the truth.." Ambrose sings but Elias stopped.

"Ambrose! That's not it! Calm you're voice!"

"I'm trying!" Dean pouted.

"Dean, what is this for?" Roman asked.

"Renee said she wants a singer boyfriend so I'm doing my best."

"O-oh...but you don't need----"

"Shut up, Ro! This is for me, for her, for us and not for YOU!" Dean shouted so Roman ran away.

Elias sighed. "Back to start!"

"Do you think she will like him?" Adam asked Peyton as they listened to the voice of Dean.

"His voice is not iconic! It sucks! She would never fall in love with his voice!" Peyton said.

Adam just sighed and stared Dean singing. "He's kinda cute." He whispered.

"Bestie, why don't we watch and support CAVS on the phone against GSW?" Dolph attempts to disturbed Mike and Maryse from chatting.

"My dream last night was so fabulous! It said there, I'm the best fashion designer and OH MY GHAD! I met Jack Dawson there!" Maryse told him.

"Who cares!" Dolph rolled his eyes. "What about you, Bestie?"

Mike looked at Maryse. "If I can be with you in my dreams, I would sleep forever."

"That's too easy, Mike. Before you sleep, just think and imagine my pretty face and then I will be in your dream!" Maryse flipped her hair.

"Shut up, Maryse! If that's the case then he will not wake up anymore!" Dolph shouted at her face.

"SILENCE!" Kevin yelled at Mike's table.

"Hey Mizanin, Ziggler! Do you know what happens---"

"You forgot her" Dolph pointed Maryse.

"I don't know her," Chris said. "Who are you, blonde lady?"

"I'm Maryse Ouellet."

"Okay...take two!" Chris exhaled. "Hey Mizanin, Ziggler and Omelet! Do you know----"

"Hey! It's Ouellet O-u-e-l-l-e-t!" She glared at him.

"I don't care! It sounds the same!" Chris clicked his pen.

"Chris!" Kevin called. "Foley is making me sick every day!"

"I know that but why don't you make a 'to-do list?" Chris wrote the three's names. "Music room needs me, gotta go!" Chris waved a hand.

Kevin gets a pen and a paper inside the bag of Bayley without permission. He wrote his plans to bully Mr. Foley again.

Just in the meantime, someone tapped Kevin's shoulder.

"Give these chocolates to Styles." He commands.

"Yeah yeah! Don't disturb me, you idiot!" Kevin said without looking at the guy who wears civilian clothes. Braun placed the chocolates beside his paper and he stepped away.

Kevin stared at the chocolates in a long time.

~On the hallway,~

"Lexi, did you get me?" AJ asked, scrolling his phone as they walk on the hall.

"Whatever." Alexa cleared his throat. "Gimme my money."

"Ugh! I thought you forgot!" AJ gave her five dollars and she stared it.

"Oh! Where the hell is that Turtle-looking Jason Jordan?"

"DAMN! You are so wise, Lexi!" AJ gave her ten dollars.

"That's my bro!" Alexa hugged him.

"Get off me, Lexi! Somebody might tell we are lovers." AJ pushed her away and he stepped in the room.

"How's my house?!!!" He chuckled but nobody answered him. His eyes caught Seth who erases the writings on the board.

"Seth Rollins!" AJ called. "Let's face again, tomorrow in my garden!"

"I'm busy."

"S-so? So what? Are you afraid of me?" AJ chuckled.

"I'm leaving." Seth walked away.

So suddenly, AJ got a new message from his classmate.

I'll see you again tomorrow night in your garden. 💣💣💣
~Get these Hands

"How did he get my number?"

Did you like the chocolates I gave you? 😈
~Get these Hands

"CHOCOLATES???" AJ narrowed his eyes. "CHOCOLATES?! DON'T TELL ME...WHAT.THE.FUDGE!!"

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N:  Well AJ Styles doesn't go well along with others like Seth..Braun... who's next? Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️ ~Yours truly: Allesie ♥

edited: January 05, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 61 2
None of these works are mine, all the copyrights goes to the rightful owner ms @j_harry08 This is published to share and for others to read to since...
44.8K 546 5
Love can make even the two most incompatible people in this world fall for each other. (Unpublished still editing)
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
277K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...