✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

بواسطة SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... المزيد

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 16

270 25 17
بواسطة SexyBombshell

You like me.

.

.

.

"My unknown date."

Seth was shocked, dropping his jaw. He can't believe it she was that person who texted him all the time. He exhaled deeply and looked into her eyes.

"Alexa, Do you like me?"

"What?!" Alexa furrowed her eyebrows.

"Alexa, Do you like me?" Seth repeated again.

"Are you okay, Seth Rollins?" She asked.

"Answer it, do you like me?"

"Gosh! Definitely not! What are the hell are you thinking and why would I fall in love with you! " She groaned as she glared at Seth.

"Then why are you here?"

"Seriously, Rollins? This park is not yours so stop acting like you own this!" Alexa can't stop from laughing. "I said I'm waiting for my date!"

"Tch, reasons." He sighed and made her jaw dropped. "Just stop it, Alexa. Stop liking me. Stop falling for me."

"What the fuck are you saying?!"

"Gotta go," He puts his hands in the pocket of his jeans and walked away.

"What was that?" She was left confused.

~The Next Day,~

"Mr. Bàlor, you are the one who will collect the papers every time I give you a quiz." Mr. Goldberg said and he walked outside of the room.

The bell rang suddenly so the students went to the cafeteria.

"I want three double-decker supreme tacos," Dean said to the lunch maker and he gave the money.

The lunch maker raised his eyebrow, looking at the money on his palm.

"Three double-decker supreme tacos cost $2.39" Lunch maker, Sheamus stated.

"Here" Dean handed the money irritably.

"Fella, That's only one dollar, you fool!"

"I don't care. If you don't take my money then I won't pay for it." Dean pouted. "Come' on! Gimme my tacos!" He yelled.

"You can't, Ambrose! You can't! Pay it first----"

Someone appeared. "I'll pay for it." She smiled as she gave $7 to Sheamus.

"R-renee.." Dean blushed.

She smiled at Dean while holding a tray full of her lunch. "Bye, Dean."

"So, you like her" Nikki suddenly said, standing right beside on Dean as she stared the tacos.

"I really hate Baldy!" Kevin kicked the table. "I was disapproved of his decision! Finn doesn't deserve it!" He reacted.

"So what's your brilliant plan about it?" Chris asked while playing his pen.

"I wanna beat him up!" Kevin declared as he gritted his teeth.

"Wish granted! Hahaha!" Chris laughed and Sami, who passed by from their table, heard them.

Sami confronted the Bully Duo with an angry face.

"I hate you, Kevin! I hate you for hating Finn!" Sami shouted at his face.

"Hey, Zayn! Do you know what happens when you shout at my best friend? HUH, Zayn, HUH!" Chris clicked his pen.

"Look Gingerman, I don't care about you!" Kevin and Chris started to laugh.

"Fine! Let's call this friendship off!" Sami shouted.

"Sami! What are you talking about? We are not friends anymore since I found Chris." Kevin laughed wickedly as he put his arm on Chris' shoulders.

"Stupid idiot!" Chris poked Sami.

"W-what?"

"What your face!" He rolled his eyes. "I just used you, Sami!" Kevin laughed. "I just used your pathetic personality!"

"I hate you!" There's a tear fell down on Sami's cheeks before he ran away.

"YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!" Chris wrote Sami's name on the list and they laughed like there's no more tomorrow.

Meanwhile, Paige walks on the Main hall as he heard someone singing in front of the students.

"♫..You think I'm pretty, without any makeup on...You think I'm funny when I tell the punch line wrong..♫" He sings.

"Wooohooo!!! That's my boy!" Peyton and Billie giggled and made Tye glared at the singer.

"Worldwide tour!" Titus clapped his hands.

"Tripping World Wide!" Adam Cole laughed. "You're a comedian, Titus!"

"♫..You make me feel like I'm living a Teenage dream...The way you turn me on, I can't sleep...Let's run away and don't ever look back, don't ever look back..♫"

"You're the best!" Liv and Carmella yelled, waving the banner!

"Who wants to walk with Elias?!!!!!" The singer asked and the whole fans got crazy.

"What a jerk." Paige whispered and she was bumped into someone.

"What the hell, Woman!" He shouted, looking at his taco on the floor.

"I'm so sorry," Paige said in a cold voice and attempts to walk but he snatched her hair.

"Sorry your face!" Dean attempt to push her on the floor but someone urgently grabbed his arms.

"Chill, bro," He said and Dean glared at Paige band decided to walk away. "Are you okay?" He concernedly asked her.

Paige nodded. "Glad you were there. You look nice and friendly. Anyway, I'm Paige,"

"Yeah, Paige Bevis." He chuckled silently as he scratched the back of his neck. "We're classmates."

"R-really? I didn't realize uhhh Mister?"

"I can't believe you don't know my name." The guy chuckled softly. "Just call me, Ro"

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: Haiiii! Do you? Do you sense some ships???  Well its too obvious. Next chap will be a comedy one. Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️ ~Yours truly: Allesie ♥

edited: January 05, 2020

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4.5K 75 43
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on."
934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC