Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

Av JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... Mer

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.

6.4K 127 46
Av JeniyaEdwards

Livi's POV:

I smile at Mila. She stares at Her Homework. Yep my baby has homework. She's Homeschooled, But for a 4 year old, She's Pretty smart. She's On a 3 grade level.

"Moma Is This right?" Mila asks. I grab her paper and look.

Number 2 And Number 6 was wrong. "Baby you got 2 wrong. C'mere And Let Me Show you." I said, Mila hops on my lap.

After I show her, She reworks on the problem and gets it correct. "Thanks Mami!" She says. I smile and kiss her on the cheek.

"No problem Baby. Now You hungry?" I ask. Mila nods and puts her Homework up.

"Okay, I'll Make dinner, Go play with Daddy." I say. Mila smiles and nods.

I put my Earphones in my ear. I listen to Akon 'Don't Matter' I smile as He sings the truth.

Someone wraps the arms around me. I smile and turn around. "Hey Babe." I say to Prince. He Smiles and kisses me softly.

I kiss him back then pull away. "Stop, I'm Cooking!" I say. Prince chuckles and smacks me on my butt and walks to Mila.

-

I set the table. Mexican Rice, Empandas (SP?), Mashed Potatoes, Green Peas, And Grilled Chicken.

After Mila says Grace We start eating. Mila tells us about something shocking.

"Mama," I look at Mila. "I want a Baby Brother Or Sister."

"W-what?" I ask. Prince looks at me. "Uhhh, Baby Girl. We won't have be having Babies at the moment." Prince says.

Mila pout. "Why not?" She asks, her lip poking out. She does that puppy face that no one can resist. Her eyes changes to Blue-Hazel.

"Awww, Okay Me and Daddy.....will try." I say and look at Prince. He look at me. And mouths 'We will?' I shrug and start back eating.

Somi's P.O.V:

"Guys, This is not good." I say.

Teri nods. "I think we Need to find Livi, And Prince and whoever's with her. Like in a hurry. If we don't then Bow Wow and Khalil will kill us easily." Teri says. I nod and pull out my phone.

"Hey Livi......Yeah How do you feel about going on tour, Just for like 4 months then we'll get ready for school..Wanna Join again?........Well, We can Make Mila A Bed........Yeah, Okay! Awsome!" I hung up.

"What she says?" Newnew asks.

"She said and I quote 'You will have to drag My Culo Out of this damn House if you think I'm walking to that Rachet, Drama Whack, Tour bus' She said alot more cussing, But I'm not repeating that." I say.

Mel smirks. "I got an Idea. Hand me the phone."

I give mel the phone.

"Hey Livi.....YEAH ITS ME!......AHAA........Livi I miss you. Everything isn't the same without you.....Please come on tour with me.....Yay! I love you too. Bye!" Mel hung up. "She's Coming In a Week! With Some friends along it."

Everyone looks at Mel with their mouths hung. "What?" she asks. I snap my mouth close.

"How you do that?" I ask her. She smirks. "Mama, Got her ways." She says and walks in Her Bedroom.

"Okay, So Livi will be here in a week and two babies will be joining tour. Lets start making bedroom!" Ray says and smiles.

"One's a girl And the other A Boy. Well, Mila's favoirte color is Green And Purple, So well do that with Some peace signs and stuff......."

(Two Weeks Later)

{No One's Pov}

New-New: RAY RAY! GET YO REAL (From Real chance of Love) LOOKING ASS OVER HERE. NOW!

Alex: (Smirks) Mama kicing yo ass.

Ray: (Slaps Alex In His Head) Shut up! (Leaves)

Alex: (Rubs head) Bitch.

Newnew: ALEX YO ASS BETTER NOT BE CUSSING!

Alex: NO MA'AM! (Mumbles) Shit.

Mel: O.o Roc?

Roc: Yeah Babe?

Mel: Remind me to Not Think about having babies.

Roc: (Chuckles) Already ahead of you.

Mel: Okay.

Alex: (Sits My Somi) So, Now that Your Single.. Me and You can (Sings) Hook it up!

Somi: Lord jesus, I'm getting flirted by a 5 year old. -_-

Alex: A 5 year old aint got this Dick! (Points below belt)

Teri: (Burst Out Laughing)

Alex: Oh, You single too baby. (Licks lips)

Teri: No I'm not.

Andre: She tooking Bro. (Smirks)

Alex: -_- Didn't no body ask Yo wack ass Nun! (Sits by Somi)

{There Was A Knock On The Door. Mel walked to the door and opened the door. She saw Livi, A Pretty Little Girl, Princeton, Another Girl, A Boy and a little boy, And One More Girl with a girl by her.}

Mel: HEYY! LIVIIIIII HERE'S YALL!

EVERYONE: (runs and hugs Livi and the rest)

Livi: Okay, We have some new people joining tour. This Is Ariahna She won't join our join, but she's A Model. (Points at Ariah)

Ariah: I'm Princeton God sister. (Punches Prince arms)

Deon: I got this Livi. (Clears thoart) OKAY I'M DEON NOT DEONE DE-ON- AND I'M HAPPY TO SCARE THE HELL OUT OF YALL!

Everyone: O.o

Mila: (Slaps Dee's Head) Sorry about that Yall. (Smiles) But, Mama carry on.

Livi: (Smiles) Ariah boyfriend, Corahn. (Points At Cory) And This is my Rican cousin, Jay'lee. She gonna be in the group! (Points at Jay) But beware, She a bad ass. -.-

Jay: Wassup Yall!

Teri: We gon' be cool friends, I can tell! (High Fives Her)

Livi: And this (Points At Rave) This Chesely but we call her Rave.

Rave: (Holds Up Duces) Sup?

Kiki: (Stares At Rave) Hi..

Rave: (Smiles, but blushes) Hey.

Livi: (Smiles) (Pov: YES! Rave is blushing!)

Mila: (Walks to Alex) Hi! Alex!

Alex: (Winks At Mila) Hey, Mila.

Mila: (Rolls her eyes) Boy stop.

Dee: Aye! This is my woman! Negro ya better back it up. (Mean Mugs Alex)

Alex: Man Bitch-

NewNew And Ariah: BOY STOP THAT! (New New Slaps Alex on the head, while Ariah slaps Dee On the head)

Mila: (Giggles) He'he!

Somi: (Picks Up Mila) Hey Baby girl!

Mila: (Smiles) Hey, auntie Somi.

Somi: (Hugs Mila) Your growing!

Alex: You aint taller then me!

Dee: Negro you barely tall!

Alex: Man I know yo Jay Sean Looking ass aint talking.

Dee: I know yo wanna be DayDay (From This Friday) aint talking!

Alex: When Nigga's See yo face they scream and run!

Dee: When Parents see yo face on Halloween They ask you where you got that mask from!

Alex: Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?

Dee: Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.

Alex: If I was as ugly as you were, I wouldn't say Hi to folk, I'd say BOO!

Ariah: Okay, Thats Enough.

Dee: You got a face only a mother could love...unfortunately she too hates it!

Everyone Cept The Boys parents: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Alex: You cool bro you cool! (Daps Dee)

Dee: (Daps Alex) You too, bro.

Mila: Crack Heads. (Rolls eyes)

Dee: Aye! Didn't nobody say some bout' you!

Alex: Yeah!

Mila: (Smirks) Baby Aint nun wrong with me. (Body Rolls) I'm Banging! (Does RayRay's Laugh and walks to Prince)

Dee & Alex: Damn.

Rave's P.O.V.: (Diffrent Writing Style)

Everyone Is nice. I walked into my room. I smiled as I looked around the room. Black walls, Red Shadow Vampire Teeth, My Black & Blue Bed, And my Guitar which has prints of black skulls, And Is Cover Full red, Dressers, And a walk in closet..

I layed on my bed. There was a knock on the door. I sat up as The door opened. Kiki walks in and smiles.

Kiki: Hey, Can I hang in here?

Rave: Yeah, Sure. (Smiles)

Kiki: (Looks around Rave's Room) Ya room is dope!

Rave: (Chuckles) Thanks. But are you like Bi?

Kiki: Actually, I'm offically a Lesbian.

Rave: Ohh, Cool. I'm Bi-Sexual.

Kiki: (Bites Lips) Thankgod.

Rave: (Blushes) How old are you?

Kiki: I'm 16.

Rave: Cool, I'm 15 turning 16 in October.

Kiki: When's Your birthday?

Rave: October the 31. (Smirks)

Kiki: Ehh, that explains the room! (Laughs)

Mel's P.O.V.:

I pulled away from Roc as someone knocked on the tour bus. I walked to the door and opened it. Kiesha and Walter with Money by there side walks in.

Kiesha: Where's Livi?

Livi: (Walks In The Roo, holding Mila) Hey.

Kiesha: Is that Mila?

Livi: (Nods) Yeah!

Money: Awwwww, she so cute!

Livi: (Chuckles) Thankyou.

Mila: Ma, (Livi looks at Mila) Can I go see the boys?

Livi: Yeah Go On baby Girl! (Puts Mila down)

Mila: (Runs Off to the boys room)

Kiesha: Well, We gots alot to say so Call everyone in the room.

Mel: I got this. (Yells) EVERYONE COME DOWN HERE NOW!

Everyone: (Runs In The Living Room)

Money: I coulda did that :/

Liv's POV:

"Well, You guys will Be off tour in about 2 Months and We decided after the tour, you guys should just  go to Regular school." Kiesha says. A tear falls down my cheek.

Its Happening in two months.

I get up out my seat and leave the room. i don't wanna speak now. I can't bare to even look at anyone right now. I close the door shut and lay on my bed.

Mila walks in the door. She closes it and runs to me. "Mami? Whats The matter?" She asks me. I sigh and hold Mila in my arms.

"Nothing baby Girl. Nothing." I force out.

When we all know,

Everyone's Life in in danger now.

_____________________________________________

OH SNAP! O.o

What do yall think about The Samack Down, like i was rolling the whole Chapter LMAO! But, I'ma start posting alot more faster now.

Don't be shy Nigga, Tell me WHATS UP!

1. What do you think about Rave And kiki?

2. Will Livi have the strenth to deal with whats coming to her?

3. What about the rest of the gang?

Why did I have to Leave yall Hanging? Haha.

Anywhore,

28 Votes and 17 comments.

And ya might wanna comment btw, becuase theMore reads and Less comments, Means This Story may not be posted alot. Dead Ass Serious. -_-

LOVE YALL! LMFAO!

-

Niya.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

159K 3.9K 33
A young 16-year-old girl who struggles to not only take care of herself in this cruel world but also to look after an 11 years old girl and a 2years...
6.2M 184K 76
Being thrown away in the garbage in a dark alleyway in London when she was only a baby, she should have died that day... But she didn't.. instead, a...
32 0 18
Life hadn't always been easy for Joey, but she managed. Taking life into her own hands, she did what she wanted when she wanted and how. Not worrying...
99 30 11
One man missed his chance, Another broke her heart The first shattered her soul. Will the last be able to handle it all? Heather is a 28-year old sin...