I think I love you (Fremione...

By VoldemortOutBxtches

This story takes place right after the war. Voldemort was defeated and many innocent people have lost their l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
A/N
Chapter 58
Sequel!
Story shoutout

Chapter 59

4.1K 112 76
By VoldemortOutBxtches

Please vote! it's the last chapter and read the note below! It's about the sequel!

Chapter 59

"So?" Fred asked Hermione once she got back from St. Mungo's.

"The baby is a boy and he is due on January 3rd." Hermione told him and kissed him. "But after this... we aren't having kids for a long time." She said and he gave her the puppy dog eyes. "We can still have more, just not yet. I want at least a three year break." She said and he sighed.

"Fine."

She kissed him again. "Plus, our kids are great, we don't need more."

"I know but I'm just used to a big family and all, ya know?"

"I know babe. But you aren't the one that has to push them out. You just get to have the fun of making them." She said and he smiled.

"Yes I do. So what should we name the little guy?"

"I was thinking we name him Charlie."

"Yeah... I like that." Fred said.

***

"Fleur is in Labor!" Fred shouted and Hermione jumped up from the couch and Ran to her room to grab the sleeping twins. She threw a coat on over her yoga pants and Weird Sisters T-Shirt. Fred had the floo powder in his hand and he was ready.

"You take George, I'll take Dori." Hermione said and handed him George. She stepped into the fireplace and grabbed some powder.

"St. Mungo's." She said and the green flames swept her away and she landed in a fireplace in the hospital, Fred closely behind.

"Excuse me," Fred said to the lady at the front desk. "My sister In law, Fleur Weasley is in labor and we wanted to see her."

"Room 203." The lady said after checking her paper. "Wow there sure are a lot of you Weasley's." She commented. Hermione and Fred ran to the elevator and took it up to floor two. They entered and Fleur was laying there, breathing heavily as Bill held her hand. The nurse was getting ready to deliver the baby and everyone else was in the room watching. Fleur screamed loudly and the nurse announced that the head was showing.

"Damn it Bill!" She yelled and squeezed his hand tightly, nearly crushing his bones.

"Keep pushing! The head is out."

"I don't want to go through this again." Hermione said as she looked at her 6 month pregnant stomach that was showing.

"It's okay, I'll be with you." Fred said and squeezed her hand tightly. She smiled and pecked him on the cheek with her lips.

"Stop it! Someone's having a baby here." Ginny said jokingly and looked down at her belly. She was 8 months pregnant and was very excited.

"She's out!" The nurse announced and showed off the little blonde baby girl that had bright blue eyes. "Would you like to hold her?" The nurse asked and handed the baby to Fleur who was nearly crying.

"Wow." Bill said. "What'll we name her?"

"Victoire." Fleur said.

***

"Ginny is in labor? It's 2 in the morning!" Fred complained.

"I don't care! Get up! Your baby sister is about to give birth and your just laying around!" Hermione said and ripped the blanket off of him. At that moment, the cries of Dori came from her and George's room. Then George woke up and began to cry.

"I'll be back and you best be getting ready."

"Yes ma'am." He muttered. She walked to the twins rooms and picked them up.

"Hey we're gonna go to the hospital! Again." She said and kissed them on the head and they instantly shushed up. She couldn't believe they were already 9 months old and crawling and nearly talking.

She carried them back to her bedroom
and sighed when Fred was still in bed. She sat the twins on the bed and let them crawl onto him while she grabbed Fred a coat and pants. "What the hell?" He asked and opened his eyes and instantly smiled as he saw the twins.

"Dada!" They said together.

"They're just like Georgie and I were, talking in synchronisation from the beginning." he said and picked them up. Finally he got dressed and they went to go floo to St. Mungo's.

"Were looking for Ginny Weasley." Hermione said at the front desk.

"Room 213." The bored witch said and the family of four walked to the elevator once again and walked down floor 2 until they found room 13. Hermione opened the door and Ginny was sitting up, snogging Harry.

"Merlin Ginny." Fred said and the two broke apart quickly.

"Sorry, everyone is out getting a snack so we just thought..."

"So you aren't having any contractions?" Hermione asked, changing the subject. She sat in a chair and breast-fed Dori and George at the same time.

"Nope. I'm all fine." Ginny said and Beatrice and Ron walked into the room.

"Hey." Beatrice said and sat next to Hermione.

"Hey." Hermione said.

"Wow, they're getting so big." Beatrice said as she admired the twins.

"I know! I can't believe they're already 9 months old, time really flies." Hermione said and Ginny gasped in pain.

"Okay, that was a contraction." She said and laid down flat on her back.

***
"One more push!" The nurse announced and Ginny pushed again before the sound of a babies cried filled the room.

"She's beautiful. What'll we call her?" Harry asked.

"Lily Luna Potter."

"I love it." He said and looked into the eyes of his daughter. Her eyes weren't even really blue, they were already green. Just like her father and grandmother.

***

"Now what?" Fred mumbled as Hermione shook him.

"My water just broke."

"Mmm hmm." He said, still sleeping.

"Fred'!" Hermione said and shook him. "Gettup! The baby is going to be born!" Hermione said and he lazily stood up and stretched.

"It's only midnight!" He complained and Hermione rolled her eyes and went to get the twins ready.

***
"Hi my name is Hermione Weasley and my water broke." Hermione said calmly to the witch at the desk who was checking over her papers.

"Wow, a lot of you Weasley's have come in to give birth lately." The receptionist commented.

"Yeah we like to get busy. Now hurry up and tell us which way." Fred commanded.

"Room 223." She said so Fred and Hermione made their way up there. Hermione sat in the bed and Fred took the two twins.

"Did you owl your mum?" Hermione asked.

"We were in a rush so I owled Gin and told her to owl Ron and mum."

"Okay well until they get there, your on your own with the twins because I'm tired."

"Your gonna sleep?"

"I need my sleep Fred, I don't know if you knew this but I'm about to give birth to a kid."

"Right." He said defeated. "Well maybe we can-" but he was interrupted by the twins cries. "I'm gonna walk around with them."

"You do that." She said and he sighed and walked out.

"Well what should we do?" He asked as the twins as he held them both and walked down the hall of the 2nd floor.

"Harry we can if we're quick!" Fred heard someone from around the corner say and he was sure it was Ginny.

"I don't know, Hermione's water already broke."

"Yeah but we can real-" Ginny stopped when she saw Fred.

"What are you two going to do?" Fred asked.

"Um well we were gonna come see you." Ginny said and her face was very red.

"Ahh." Fred said even though he knew that was a lie. "Well I'm right here. Anyways, where's James, Lily and Teddy?"

"Mum wanted them for the night." Ginny lied.

"No Ginny, you asked if she would take them so that you and I could-"

"Okay stop talking now." Fred said, cutting Harry off. "Can one of you take one of them? They are really heavy."

"I'll take Dori." Ginny said and took Dori. "She's lighter you know."

"Only by like a pound." Fred said.

"Hey guys." Ron said.

"Hey Ron and Beatrice. How are you?" Harry asked.

"Good but that owl interrupted us! We were, you know." He said and Ginny scrunched up her nose.

"Wait are you and her doing that already?" Ginny asked and Beatrice went bright red and Ron nodded.

"Good job!" Harry and Fred said together and Ginny and Beatrice scowled.

"Oh there you all are!" Mrs. Weasley said, holding Teddy who is sleeping in a blue onsie and his hair is gold and Lilly who was also sleeping in a pink onsie. Next Mr. Weasley came around the corner holding James who's black hair was very messy. "What are you all talking about?"

"Uh nothing." Fred said.

"Where's Hermione?"

"In her room. Let's go back and see her." They came into the room and Hermione was sleeping. They all sat around and talked quietly to one another until a loud scream from Hermione stopped them. She opened her eyes and groaned.

"Get the nurse!" She said as another yell escaped her lips. Beatrice jumped up and ran out. She came back two minutes later with a black haired nurse.

"How close are the contractions?" She asked.

"About every two ish minutes." Hermione said panting and squeezing Fred's hand very tightly.

"Okay then-" Hermione screamed again. "Your going to have to start pushing!" Hermione started to push as she squeezed Fred's hand tightly.

"Damn it Fred! I swear, no more kids!" She yelled and he smiled at her.

"It's okay, I know you don't mean that. Plus we might have kids by accident."

"Not if I stop having sex with you!" She yelled and his eyes went wide and he gasped.

"You wouldn't!"

"I so would!" She said and pushed harder.

"The head is out! Keep pushing!" Hermione pushed more and more and cracked Fred's hand more and more.

"Almost there! One more push!" Hermione pushed once more and then they could hear the baby boy crying.

"So you were joking about not having sex, right?" He asked and she smiled and shook her head.

"Nope." She said jokingly.

"Here you are." The nurse said and handed Hermione the baby that had light red tufts of hair on his head.

"What's his name?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"Well his first name is Charlie." Fred said. "And maybe his middle name should be Arthur. You know because Dori's middle name is Molly."

"Yeah... Yeah i like." Hermione said and kissed her little baby.

"Well, us Wealsey/Potter family sure do make cute kids." Mr. Weasley said and Mrs. Weasley nodded.

"We sure do." Hermione said and Ginny put Dori and George up on the bed with her.

"It's your baby brother." Hermione said to the twins.

"Brother!" They said together and Hermione clapped.

"Good job! Can you say momma?"

"Momma!" They said together.

"Can you say daddy?"

"Dada!" They said and began to clap for themselves.

"I love our kids." Fred said.

"Me too. And I love you." She said and pecked him on the lips.

"I love you too Mia."

It's over! the story is over! But I am doing a sequel so if you want to know more about it, go to the next 'chapter' it's not a real chapter but it talks about the sequel... And it has the sequel description
Remember when I was at like chapter 30 and I'm like only like 10 more chapters.... Well lookie how that turned out XD
and I just wanted to say thank you all for voting and being awesome and I had a lot of fun writing this story and I will miss it :)

Love you all :)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 21.8K 76
"𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮." "𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ────────────────── Following the events of the...
4.5K 138 25
Hermione was heartbroken after Fred died. Alongside George she locked herself in his flat, away from anything and everyone. Hermione knew they had to...
30 0 28
This is Book 3 of my Fanfiction Series (based on the Harry Potter World) - my plan is to do a total of 10 books. Sabrina has completed her 2nd year...
57.2K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...