Untamed

By Gyimaya

Do you ran from delicious temptation because your mind tells you to or give in to the dangerous desire of wa... More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's note
Chapter Nine
Chapter ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter twenty- four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty- eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter Thirty two
Chapter thirty- three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter Forty-eight
Chapter fifty
Authors Note
Chapter fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-three
Author's note
Chapter Fifty-four
Chapter Fifty-five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Character Survey
Epilogue
*Important*

Chapter Forty- Nine

3.2K 96 8
By Gyimaya

Dedicated to Shanty67

Raquel's POV
It's been three days since Micheal came to live with me. He hasn't made any pass at me since he came. He treated me with respect and was incredibly nice to me. He wouldn't allow me to do any house chores and always wakes me up for us to go for morning walks.

I should have been happy with the development but I wasn't. He was treating me like I was his sister and I didn't like it one bit. I longed to see the passion in his eyes for me but it wasn't there anymore.

He never made an attempt to hold my hands in any of our morning walks. The annoying thing was he calling me cute when I tried dressing sexy for him. I was expecting 'you look hot' not cute. For God sake am not a puppy.

I was standing infront of my vanity mirror gazing at my reflection. I looked bloated and I hated it. The pregnancy was taking a toil on my beauty. No wonder Micheal was loosing interest in me. I began to panic when realisation dawned on me that I might lose him forever.

I began to chant " I am beautiful!" repeatedly as I combed my hair to get rid of the negative thoughts but it wasn't working. I threw down the comb I was holding in frustration.

" Does saying you are beautiful repeatedly turn you into snow white?" I got startled when I heard Michael's voice which was full of amusement.

" How long have you been standing there?" I questioned in embarrassment.

" Ever since you started your ritual," He stated in a matter of fact tone.

" Micheal I thought I told you not to come here without knocking," I stated in exasperation.

" Yes you did but I knocked several times without your response. I guess you were fully engaged in your activity," He responded whilst he leaned against the door frame.

" I guess so. So how may I help you?" I questioned with a straight face.

" I came to call you for breakfast and remember we have the babies room to paint," He informed and walked out of the room without waiting for my reply.

****
I kept calling Michael's name after breakfast but couldn't hear any response. So I decided to check his room. I was about to knock when I noticed the door was slightly ajar. Curiosity got the better part of me and I peeped in. There was nobody in so I entered to check the room out.

He has redecorated the room . The curtains were goldish and black with paintings on the wall. The room had a masculine feel with his musky cologne evident in the air. I turned around to study the paintings when one in particular caught my attention. It was a painting of me asleep. What the hell! since when did he have this. I began to trace my hands on it when a deep sexy dreamlike voice startled me.

"Micheal why do you keep star...." My words stuck in my throat when I turned to face him. It was apparent he was coming from the bathroom. He had a white towel wrapped around his waist with his upper body bare. His chest was well defined and my eyes began to trace a droplet of water which was descending on his six pack towards his waist.

I instantly felt the edge to run my hands across his abs as the images of our sexual encounters kept flashing through my mind(His hands caressing my body, his lips on mine, he ramming into me). I wanted that sensual feel again. Heat began to spread through my core at the intensity of my imagination. I could feel myself getting wet down there.

I snapped out of my trance when I heard the snapping of fingers infront of me.

" You like what you see huh?" He murmured huskily with his eyebrow raised.

" huh?" I breathed out still unable to trust my voice.

I could tell he knew the effect he was having on me at the moment judging from the way he smirked at me.
Raquel get a grip and stop acting stupid. I chastised myself.

" I came here to inform you I was ready for the painting," I informed whilst I refused eye contact with him. I knew if I looked at him I might pull his towel away from his body and just get things to heat up.

" I'm right infront of you why are you looking elsewhere?" He questioned.

" No_no_nothing, I will get going. When you are ready then you come and get me " I stated quickly before I rushed out of the room. Every second I spent there with him felt like torture. It was like a kid with a candy placed infront of him but was forbidden to reach out and taste it.

I didn't stop to look back till I got to my room. Damn you Michael, Damn you pregnancy hormones. I mouthed before I pulled my blanket around me.

*******
We started the babies room painting around noon. We decided to paint one side sea blue and the other side coral pink. Apparently Micheal was hoping for a boy and a girl.

We slowly eased into a conversation as we began to work. This was the first real long conversation I had with Micheal ever since I got to know him. He told me how his room used to be all pink as a child and how he was embarrassed to bring his friends to his room when they came around to play. He even went as far as to tell his friends there used to be a ghost in his room just to scare them off.

I found the story hilarious as I imagined the look on this friends face when he told them that. Apparently his mother wanted a girl which explained his room's colour.

" Raquel what are you doing. You should be painting in one direction. That will make it nicer," He educated when he turned to glance at my work.

" Like this or that?" I questioned when I moved the brush sideways then across the wall.

" You are just messing everything up," He said before he put his brush down and advanced towards me.

" Let me show you!" He said before he turned me around to face the wall. He pulled my back against him with no space between us and took hold of my hand that was holding the brush.

My breath hitched in my throat at the close proximity and my mouth instantly felt dry.

" Like this," He said as he began to move my hand up and down. The feel of his body against mine made my body heat up. I watched him guide my hands paint, still lost for words.

" You see the difference now?" He questioned and I nodded in response since I couldn't trust my voice.

"Good then get to work," He stated and let go of hand. I instantly felt the lost of his body heat and I shivered a little.

" Are you okay?" He questioned worriedly.

" Yeah I am fine just feeling slightly cold," I replied.

" I get it,it seems its threatening to rain. Its really cloudy outside. I think that's making you cold.

" Yeah I think so. Look is raining already," I pointed out.

" Yeah heavily too. Excuse me," He said as his phone began to ring.

"Hello Thelma," He greeted.

Who the hell is this Thelma? She has been calling frequently and I didn't like it one bit.

" Raquel my friend is at the gate am going to get her," He informed after ending the call.

" In this heavy rain?" I questioned slightly perplexed.

" Yeah apparently she wanted to surprise me and the rain caught up with her," He stated quickly before rushing out of the room.

I continued to paint just to relieve my frustration. Micheal came back awhile later with a girl about two years younger behind him. She was in one of his shirt and It was at her knee.I immediately felt a pang of jealousy in my chest.

"She was wet when she came in, so I offered her one of my tops," He informed when he saw the look in my eyes.

" I see," I responded with tight lips.

"Are you not going to introduce us," The Thelma girl said with a pat on Micheal shoulder.

" Pardon me ladies, Thelma this is Raquel and Raquel, Thelma" He introduced shortly.

" Nice to meet you, you must be his brothers wife right, I have heard so much about you," She stated before she stretched her hand to greet me.

What the hell! His brothers wife? I refused to shake hands with her and gave Micheal a questioning disdainful look which he just smirked in response. I put the brush down and stride out of the room.

" Did I do anything wrong," I heard Thelma question him as I walked out.

" Naa you didn't dear . Is just her pregnancy hormones kicking in . It makes her moody sometimes. She will get over it soon," I heard him assure her.

That was it I needed to rest or else my stress level will just shot up. Why the hell didn't I tell the girl who I really was. For Christ sake I didn't even know the kind of relationship we have. Is it baby mama or what? I pulled my blanket around me and began to cry. Damn this pregnancy hormones.
*****
I didn't know how I slept but I woke up to hear voices coming from Micheal room. I checked the time and realised it was half past seven. Was the girl sleeping over or something.

I picked my phone and called Michael's line.

"Micheal where is my supper?" I questioned in irritation when I heard the girl giggling at the background.

" Check the dinning table," He responded and ended the call before I could respond.

I took the food to my room and as much as I tried to eat I couldn't. I lost my appetite as my imagination continued to run wild with the possibility of what they could be doing at the moment.

I began to fidget about, I turned the television on and off about hundred times before I finally retired to bed. It was about nine pm now and the girl was still around. I began to toss and turn in bed, I felt overwhelmed with fear. The fear of losing Micheal was taking a toil on me. I could feel my pressure rising as my body began to heat up.

I finally screamed out the loudest I have ever done in my life out of frustration. I could hear Micheal footsteps as he badged into my room topless with a panicked look on his face.

A/N I have decided to make the next chapter private. You will need to follow at Gyimaya to be able to read Chapter fifty.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.4K 79
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
2.2M 69.6K 42
Highest Ranking: #2 in ChickLit | 16/01/19 Highest Ranking: #13 in Teen Fiction | 09/04/19 Highest Ranking: #24 in Romance | 16/09/19 He acted out be...
1.8M 60.8K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
14M 369K 22
WARNING!!! MATURE content inside for 18 years old and above! If you're an INNOCENT or NOT AN OPEN-MINDED reader, please refrain from reading this sto...