Objective: Ouran Academy ♔ OH...

Od kinpaatsu

WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 12 AND COMPLETELY UNEDITED b o o k o n e ♔ girls with guns and boys with roses ♔ ︻┳═一... Viac

♔ trivia and awards ♔
♔ disclaimer ♔
♔ 01 ♔
♔ 02 ♔
♔ 03 ♔
♔ 04 ♔
[05] Holiday Dances And MORE Cake
[06] Vibrating Tables And The Worst Luck
[07] Not-Double-Agents And A Rewriting Of The Past
[08] To Haruhi's House! Or Maybe Not...
[09] National Australian Karate Champion
[10] Bitchy Grannies And Cake Pops
[11] Let's Play: Kick The Can!
[12] THE Mitsukuni Haninozuka and Takashi Morinozuka
[13] Those Goddamned Pins And Needles
[14] I Don't Want A Bloody Driver! But then again...
[15] A Changing Of The Game
[16] Yeah, This Shit Really Sucks
[17] I Am The Princess Of Bitches, But I Can't Bitch-Slap!
[18] Well, There's No Going Back Now
[19] It's Not A Break And Enter, Just Another Dream
[21] Making The Best Out Of A Crappy Situation, Eh?
[22] S.H.A.D.O.W.'s Shadows
[23] Why Wouldn't You Listen To Me?
[24] You're Cool. I Swear On My Kick-Ass Honor
[25] Bullet-Proof Vests Aren't Just For Show
[26] Being Polite Had Never Been My Style
[27] I'm No Princess, Let Alone Living With You
[28] Back To That Damned Granny Again
[29] Make Some Cookies With Me, Pervert-kun!
[30] Kyouya, I Have A Favour To Ask
[31] Into The Éclair-Lair!
[32] Miss Pastry, KO'ed With Style
[33] Tearful Reunions... Nailed it!
[A MASSIVE THANK-YOU]
[SEQUEL PREVIEW] Espionage: Ouran Academy

[20] I Hate Bribes, Especially Involving Bananas

7.8K 455 118
Od kinpaatsu

(WHAT?! CHAPTER 20 ALREADY?!) ლಠ益ಠ)ლ

.: Kyouya :.

                I ran a hand through my hair, tousling it.

                My low coffee table was much clearer this time, with only three pieces of paper on it.

                However, it was these three articles that were frustrating me to the point of anger.

                'Really, Kyouya? Is this girl so important to you?' Fuyumi, my older sister, sighed as she walked in.

                'No, not to me.' I growled back, my eyes darting over their headlines again. 'But to another, yes. She could be quite the problem.'

                Fuyumi opened one of my many draws, proceeding to try and organise its contents.

                'Oh? Who to then? They must be quite the special person if you're going to this much trouble! I honestly haven't seen you so frustrated since meeting Tamaki when he first transferred!'

                'It is Tamaki.' I sighed, taking off my glasses and folding them with a snap.

                Rubbing my temples, I rose and started to pace the room.

                The first and original article might have been a fluke.

                Russia.

                The second might have been a coincidence.

                Australia.

                The third...         

                ...the third that was the precise and explicit rule that brought the pattern into play though.

                Japan.

                There was no way, even coupled with the other two, that the third could have ever been a mishap.

                'Fuyumi, would you please stop it? I've asked you a million times to stop rummaging around my drawers like that!' I clenched my eyes shut and joined my hands behind my neck.

                'What was that? I'm not rummaging. I'm just trying to organize all your clothes for you, Kyouya!' She replied, trying to squeeze in another pair of jeans.

                No family.

                No nationality.

                No commitments.

                She not only fit the requirements...

                ...but filled them to their utmost limit.

.: Tamaki :.

                I blocked the doorway with my body, watching as Alex's face slowly froze over into an unreadable mask.

                'Alex?' I asked unsurely. 'Love, it would be best to tell someone about them. After all, it obviously isn't the first time you've had it.'

                Some incomprehensible emotion flitted across her face, but she averted her eyes and stared out of my large windows.

                If it hadn't of been for how intently I was staring, I probably wouldn't have heard her soft murmur.

                'Will it go away if I do?'

                I ran a hand through my blonde hair, plastering a grin on my face as I held out a hand.

                'Of course! I will protect you no matter what!'

                A soft snort sounded as she tossed her bedhead, glaring at the roof. 'Protect me?' She laughed darkly. 'I'm way too gone for that.' She turned to face me, but this time she was as open as a book.

                Raw, and unconcealed hurt.

                Hurt... and such a deep sadness.

                Sympathy flew through my mind and I used my already raised hand to draw her into an embrace. Settling her head on my shoulder, I hugged her again.

                'It's my responsibility, as a member of the elite Ouran Host Club, to make every girl happy.' I leant my cheek on the top of her head and murmured into her hair. 'But you, my princess, will never be a responsibility. You are in fact my blessing.'

.: Alex :.              

                His blessing?

                I had never been complimented very much, so I tucked the phrase away safely in the middle of my heat to treasure it forever.

                But I decided for that small piece of warmth, I should at least tell him the truth.

                Who knew? Maybe it would go away.

                'Well, it never used to change. Every night it would be like I was three or four again. Sitting on a man's leg and eating cookies. A woman would speak to the man, and they would laugh, laughing until a big black hole appeared over their mouth.' I whispered uncertainly.

                He tightened his arms around me in support, silently comforting me.

                'Then I would be on a hospital bed, the man pushing me missing his head. That's where it used to end.' I muttered, having to relieve all of last night's dream again. 'But this time—this time it kept going.' I hiccupped, feeling a new wave of fear wash over me. 'They tied my limbs down, others coming in to talk amongst themselves. They looked like doctors.' Mumbling, I tried to continue.

                'I was hearing what they were saying. They were talking about my parents. My parents and their death. Another man had answered coldly and outright confirming that he'd killed them.' My voice faded away, and I was actually left feeling quite empty.

                I had no reason to wonder about my parents anymore, no reason to dream about meeting them.

                Because it felt like as soon as I put the dream into words...

                ...it made their absence even more real.

                'You already said you didn't have any family, right?' Tamaki drew my head off his shoulder and leant his forehead against mine. 'So now, you just have some closure. Closure, and now you can move on.' A small smile played on his lips as he ran a hand down my messy hair.

                Closure.

                I nodded slowly, understanding his logic.

                'But don't dwell on it, okay? I'll always be here for you.' He smiled fully this time, placing a kiss on my check as he pulled away.

                A fire engine red blush crept up my checks as he pulled me away, back out into the hallway.

                'Uh,' I cleared my throat, this 'vulnerable' me being told to get its ass into gear and to stop being such a dependant-wimpy shit. 'Can I get dressed first?'

                Tamaki turned around, his face immediately going red as he realised I was only wearing his shirt and a pair of underwear.

                'Yeah sure, there should be something in my room. I'll just go and tell everyone not to worry about the screams last night. Meet me in the kitchen?'

                I cringed at the word screams, but nodded as I ducked back into his room.

                It was going to be a long day.

..::..::..

                'I don't want too!' I whined, trying to run out of the room.

                'Well you have too!' Tamaki caught me around the waist and swung me back around to face the yellow monstrosity.

                I may have accepted Tamaki, but that didn't mean that I accepted uniforms.

                His pants hung really low around my waist, pooling around my ankles to the point Id nearly tripped over fifty-million times. His shirt was knotted under my breasts, and quite frankly—his clothes were comfy.

                That thing however—didn't look comfortable one iota.

                'C'mon or we're gonna be late!' Tamaki begged again. 'The servants are washing your clothes from yesterday, and it's not like you can wear mine!'

                We had finished the elaborate breakfast that the servants had laid out for us--another mouth-watering dish, when we'd realised what the time was.

                And what time school started.

                So heave ho--Tamaki hated being late! Surpise, suprise, and didn't want to wait for my clothes that had been picked up off the floor and were being washed.

                Little crying face. Why would they do such a thing?

                'Just watch me!' I huffed, trying to storm away again.

                'Hey, get back here!' He spun me around again, trapping me against his chest as we both regarded the yellow school dress.

                'Why can't I just wear one of your boy's uniforms?' I moaned, wishing the yellow piece of shit would catch on fire under my gaze.

                'Because you're a girl.' He stated plainly.

                'Haruhi's a girl!' I argued.

                I mean, it's not like he can deny that.

                'You're not going to wear the boy's uniform.' He stated plainly. 'Besides, my princess, you will surely look lovely in it.'

                'Lovely? Lovely?' I dry retched. 'Please, I am in no way gonna wear it, no matter what that mouth of yours spurts.'

                He was silent for a while, and I grew suspicious.

                'Tamaki?' I strained my neck forward before bringing it back hard against his chest.

                'Ow!' He grabbed my cheeks between his thumb and forefinger, not only managing to restrain me, but effectively making the imitation of a fish with my face. 'Jeez, it'll be fine!' He huffed.

                'No it won't!' I argued.

                I refuse to wear a banana.

                Even if it wold suddenly turn into the latest fashion.

                I would never wear a banana.

                'Well then, what about I buy you an iced-coffee on the way to school? An iced coffee, and then you can come back this afternoon and put on your clean clothes.' He bribed me.

                My nose twitched, and I pursued my mouth. 'Two.' Bribery has always seriously annoyed me—because it worked!

                'Fine. Two.'

                I hated that banana...

                ...but damn.

                Caffeine was definitely a key to a girl's heart.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.3K 42
Kyoya Fanfic || OHSHC Mayura Tachibana is a normal 15-year-old girl to the eyes of the people in her school. She had lower back length light brown ha...
1.1M 42.6K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...
62.5K 2K 18
Hey, This is a request from @Ekatrice19 She wanted Ouran Highschool Host Club! So, you are a new girl at school. Your story is like Haruhi's: Commone...
204K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...