The Gay's Diary {BoyxBoy} [✔︎]

Por acollegewriter

"You're never gonna get it I'm a hazard to myself I'll break it to you easy This is hell, this is hell You're... Más

New Life
Seattle
Nathiel Apolyos
Investgation
Matthias Blackwood
Questions
Date
The Cousin
The Blackwoods
The Movies
The Movies (Clean version)
The Unknown Texter
Closer To Solving
Case close along with two broken hearts
The New Kids
The Gay Uncle
The Party
After Party
Invite From The Blackwoods
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Dinner
Dana
Dana Apoylos
Christmas Break
Christmas Day
Summer
U.S. Route 20
Oregon
Idaho
Montana
Wyoming
Nebraska
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New York
Massachusetts
Georgia
Hallelujah
High
Nine In The Afternoon. Along With A Surprise
I Do
4 Years Later
Announcement

Causal Affair

26 1 0
Por acollegewriter

Dear Diary,
More work.

Nate's POV
"Dear. I swear I have no feelings for him" I said to Anna as she packed some things "You're gay Oliver! I know it!" She yelled at me, her heels were making clicking sounds went she walked "It's not true dear" I grabbed her shoulders gently "It's not true" I said again, she looked at me. Matt walked onto the the the stage. The lights went off. And I hurried behind the stage to change my clothes. I walked out of the stage.

The music started to play. The lights turned on, Anna and I walked back in the stage from two different sides "Hey, a casual affair. That could go anywhere. And only for tonight" I sang as I go closer to Matt. "Take any moment, anytime. A lover on the left. A sinner on the right" Anna sang, I was on the right and Anna was on the left. I grabbed his hand "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" I sang, Anna sang at the same time as me but had a different line "Hush-Hush, don't you say a word" she sang, he looked at me "Break involuntarily ties. A secret so the spies. Could never found us out" I sang "Stay for as long as you have time. So the mess that we'll become. Leaves something to talk about" Matt sang, look at me and Anna "Just lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair." Matt and Anna sang together "Hush-hush, don't you say a word" I sang, they looked at me "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" They sang.

I walked up to the end of the stage "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" I sang, "Hush-hush, don't you say a word" they sang back "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" We sang together and we bowed at the end of the song then walked off of the stage.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

890K 39.1K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
5.6K 391 19
This story starts with Nicolas Pearson moving to a new school. This story will move on into him meeting Thomas Weiss, a "straight as a pole" and popu...
627K 18.6K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
23K 5.4K 92
|𝟑𝐱 𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐃| In this touching coming of age drama, 𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐔𝐄𝐋 goes through life in search of answers that no one can supply him with. Wh...