Sidemen One Shots

By WroetoShmoo

A series of OneShots (Or long shots as I like to say) with the Sidemen and friends of the Sidemen, some of th... More

KSIStar - Lost In the Moment
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 1)
Freezy4Reason - Unlikely Meetings
CalFreezy - Dominate Me (Smut) (Part 2)
Vikkstar123 - Disappointment
MiniZerk - Pudge (Smut)
MiniZerk - Pudge (Part 2) (Smut)
MiniZerk - Subtle Changes
WroeToStar - Love Will Find A Way
Poofless - For A Thousand Years
Landon x Lachlan - TALK ME DOWN
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare
MiniZerk and Other Ships - The Nightmare (Part 2)
The Nightmare (Part 3)
KSIStar - I Don't Think So Harry
The Nightmare (Part 4)
The Nightmare (Part 5)
Please Don't Leave, Our Little Star
Our Little Star Stayed (Epilogue)
WroetoBehz - Those Damn Guernsey Tractor Feet (Smut)
MiniZerk - He's Gone
MiniZerk - Keep Your Hands To Yourself Ethan
Lachdon - I Am Blessed
Landon x Lachlan - Gone To War
KSIStar - Getting Your Attention
MiniStar - Jealous
Vikkstar123 - Secret
Vikkstar123 - Secrets (Part 2)
Lachdon - I Won't Give Up
Fan Girl Dream
Zerkka - Annoying The F*ck Out Of Me
VikkStar123 - Unexpected Happenings at Charity Football Match
Christmas Special - Day 1
Christmas Special - Day 2
Christmas Special - Day 3
Christmas Special Day 4
Christmas Special - Day 5
Christmas Special - Day 6
Christmas Special - Day 7
Christmas Special - Day 8
Christmas Special - Day 9
Christmas Special - Day 10
Christmas Special - Day 11
Christmas Special - Day 12
Christmas Special - Day 13
Behzinga - Piece by Piece
VikkStar - Running from My Friends/ Bullies
Lachdon - I Broke Him
Lachdon - Can I Fix Him? (Part 2)
Valentine's Day Special Thing
Lachdon - The Unexpected (Part 3)
Lachdon - I Had To (Part 4)
Wroetoshaw - Sing Me To Sleep
Poofless - Thinking
Secrets - Part 3 (SMUT)
Zerkaa - I've Got You (Part 1)
KStar - Cherry Blossoms and Kimonos
A Small Tale About the Little Ones
Who is the Real Daddy?
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 2)
Who is the Real Daddy? (Part 3)
Your Song
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 1)
Zerkaa - Meeting You
Behzinga - Beautiful (Part 2) (Light Smut)
Jerome - The Voice
Miniminter - Soulmates
Drunken Escapades
Landon - New Job
Stars (52 Weeks)
They Know (52 Weeks Contest Winner)
Gingerbread (Part 1) (52 Weeks)
You Deserve So Much
Gingerbread (Part 2) (52 Weeks)
Anniversary Thing!!!
250 Follower Special
DFRAGS (Preston and David) - Annoying Little Shit
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 1)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 2)
RackaRacka - Jealousy (Part 3)
RackaRack - Jealousy (Part 4)
Zerkaa - The Wedding Planner
Miniminter - Everything Has Changed
Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 1)
Jayg3r - You Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 2)
Jayg3r - I Fucked Up (No Shit) (Part 3)
Miniminter - Trust
TBNRFrags - Tease
Zerkaa - Little Bear
Ratchet x Vik - Going to War
300 Follower Song and Pairing List
300 Follower Special - Part 1

Muselk & Vikkstar123 - Treat You Better (SMUT)

741 13 8
By WroetoShmoo

POV - Vik

Warnings- Really bad smutty stuff

Word Count: 3125

-Begin One Shot-

"Cause I know I can treat you better." his voice was warm and deep, sending shivers down my spine as I leaned against the wall behind me.

"And any boy like you deserves a gentleman." He continued, his hand on my cheek, those dark hazel eyes boring down into mine, causing a heat to spread through my body like wildfire.

"Tell me why are we wasting time, when you can be with me instead?" His breath brushed over my ear as leaned forward, his hand moving from my cheek to my sensitive neck, cupping it so his fingers could brush the soft hairs on the tip of my spine.

"I know I can treat you better, better than he can." His teeth were around the sensitive nub of my ear, bringing forth an involuntary moan from me.

"Elliott," I whispered, my body arching against his solid mass, fists forming at my sides in an attempt to prevent myself from reacting anymore to the alluring Aussie than I already have. He was making that, and me, so hard. With just a few simple touches and the sound of his deep voice, I was already putty in his hands, no matter how hard I kept trying to fight it.

"Vik," Elliott replied, my name sounding like a prayer on his lips. I let out a shuddering breath at the sound, my body pressing against his, even more, the hands at my sides twitching to touch him.

"Please Vik," his smooth face now pressed against mine while one of his hands rested on my hip and the other moved from my neck to bury itself in my hair, the fingers scratching at my scalp. "Please, let me show you, let me show you how Lachlan should be treating you. Let me take you slowly, praise every inch of your beautiful body, open you slowly before I fill you up. Oh, baby, I would make you feel so good."

The sound of my boyfriend's name should have immediately stopped everything I was feeling, wake me up from this drunken state the dark haired man has put me in, but that was not the effect. I could my desire swirl in my belly and I wanted nothing more than for Elliott to show me what he wanted to show me. To take care of me the way that Lachlan doesn't. It's not that Lachlan treats me bad, he just-he just isn't the most attentive lover. He always left me craving for so much more.

I took a deep, ragged breath, my hands springing to life as they reached out to Elliott's, brushing along his waistline as I began to speak.

"Please Elliott," my voice sounded so desperate, but that was effect Elliott had on me I suppose, "Please Elliott, show me. Show me how you could treat me better." This was a mistake and I knew it, I was technically cheating on Lachlan but I couldn't find myself caring at all.

"With pleasure, Vik," he growled out, the arm at my waist making its way around to my back so the Aussie could pull me flush against him, his arousal pressing into my stomach, making me moan loudly.

Oh, fuck me. Please.

I couldn't remember the last time I moaned so loudly or took things this slow with anyone.I was used to Lachlan's quick bang bang and done routine, that I forgot it could all happen this slow.

Elliott's lips touched every inch my body while his hands felt around, praising my body, sweet and soft words falling from his lips causing his warmth breath to brush against my skin, sending shudders through my body.

"So beautiful," he whispered into my hip before suckling on the skin lightly, leaving a mark that I know would fade before the morning.

"So perfect," Elliott whispered again, moving closer to my aching cock. My body began shivering from the anticipation of what was likely to come from him being so close.

"So mine," he spoke, his lips brushing against my sensitive tip, my cock twitching at the contact.

Before the weight of his words could hit, the dark-haired man took my cock between his lips, his thick tongue tasting the tip before he took me all at once, bringing forth a loud moan from my lips as my body arched, my hips pushing me even further into his mouth. Elliott's grip on my hips didn't become tighter as he let my body react, a moan vibrating in his mouth, causing me to press myself deeper into his mouth.

His mouth felt so warm, so wet, and so perfect. He may have swallowed me whole quickly but that did not mean he was hurried as he moved back up, his tongue tracing my sensitive underside till just my tip remained in his mouth. He took his time, suckling on my tip before swallowing again, taking me in slowly. He kept the pace very easily, his hands only lightly squeezing my hips, never holding me down.

I was so lost in the way that his mouth felt on my cock, that I didn't notice Elliott reaching over of the bottle of lube he had placed next to him, the sound of the cap opening drowned out by my cries of pleasure. It was was only when I felt the wetness of a finger pushed at my hole that I knew what he had done.

I moaned louder as he massaged my hole, barely pushing, waiting for my body to tell him I was ready for the intrusion. Even though I had just had sex with Lachlan earlier that day, I knew I was tight again and in need of a full prep. It didn't help that Lachlan was also thin, so little prep was needed from him. Granted he was long, but still, from what I felt of Elliott's cock as it pressed against me through his jeans as we made out by his front door, he was much thicker than Lachlan could ever hope to be. He may not have a great amount of length, but to me, at this moment, that didn't fucking matter. I just wanted to feel his cock fill me up.

With the relaxed state, Elliott had put my body in, it didn't take long for him to push his finger in, a small sting accompanying it. I forced myself to ignore it, focusing more on the feel of his mouth on my cock, my hands fisting themselves into the sheets as he slowly worked his one finger in, pushing it in and pulling it out a little bit a time, driving me mad.

"Elliott!" I whined loudly, moving my hips from side to side, wanting him to go faster, "Please."

A soft pop filled the air as he pulled off, the cool air of the room hitting my dick, bringing another shudder through my body.

"Patience my beautiful boy," he whispered, leaning forward so he was closer to my face, his finger still inside me, now having finally reached his limit, allowing him to slowly begin to fully move it in and out of my hole, sending soft shocks of pleasure through me.

"But Elliott," I whined, my eyes still glazed over, looking at him, the need in my body reaching a high point.

"Patience," he whispered, pulling his one finger out so another could join it, repeating the same process over again, "I will give you want you need baby, you just have to let me get you ready first."

"But Daddy," I whined, barely realizing that the words had slipped passed my lips until I noticed that Elliott's eyes had gone wide, his hand pausing for a moment before continuing its slow pace of opening me up.

"Not butts but yours baby boy."

I moaned loudly as those two fingers pushed deeper into me, the knuckles brushing along the inside, only causing a slight sting.

Those hazel eyes looked at me for a moment more, watching my face as I moaned again, his two fingers finally making it all the way inside of me, pumping in and out a steady pace as he began to scissor me open.

Elliott leaned down to my chest, his eyes still on my face as he took my nipple between his lips, his tongue tracing it, bring another moan from my lips as I arched my chest against his face.

He kept his focus on my chest, moving to the other as a third finger joined the stretch, the slow process starting over for hopefully the last time. I wanted him so bad at this point, I didn't know how much longer I could wait.

"Soon baby," he said, as if reading my thoughts, "Soon I will give you exactly what you want. I will fill you up and take you so slow, I will make love to your body and make you feel beautiful, just like you deserve.

The moan that fell from my lips was louder than any I had let out prior to this point that I was sure the people in the neighboring flat heard my cry, but I couldn't care. Just the sound of his promise almost sent me over the edge.

"Please," I whined out, moving my hips so I could get his fingers into me deeper, faster. I needed it, I needed it so badly. "Please Elliott, Daddy. Please make love to me."

"Don't worry baby boy, I will. Just a little longer," he promised, his fingers pushing into me as my hips pushed to them, the sting turning into a slight amount of pain due to my eagerness, but I couldn't help it. I have never wanted anyone this badly before.

"Oh Vik, so impatient," he muttered, sitting back so he could look down at where I was now basically fucking myself on his fingers, not for pleasure really, but more for the fact that I wanted him to fill me up and make sweet love to me.

"I know, I can't help it though," I whined out desperately.

"I know baby," he spoke, his fingers slightly spreading themselves inside me, stretching beyond the point I have been stretched, even when I was doing it to myself.

"I know." he said again, spreading his fingers again and again as they disappeared into my hole, "Almost there though, just a little more."

I moaned and began moving my hips faster, hoping to speed up the process.

Five, it took me pushing against his fingers five more times before Elliott finally pulled his fingers away, leaving me empty and needy.

"Are you ready baby?" he asked.

I opened my eyes to look at him, watching in the dim lighting of the room as he backed off the bed, his hands pushing his boxers down to reveal what I had only felt earlier. He was an average size with a sizeable thickness that would make some people nervous, but I didn't care I wanted it, badly.

"Yes Daddy, please," I whined desperately, moving my legs up, spreading the open in an attempt to tempt him to go faster, "Please, make love to me."

Elliott moaned, reaching of the bottle of lube, opening it and squeezing it a good amount into the palm of his hand, reaching to spread it on his cock while the other hand closed the cap and tossed the lube on the floor.

No more words were spoken between him and me as Elliott made his way back onto the bed, his movements slow, almost predator like. I spread my legs wider as he got closer, settling them against his hips, moving my body against the pillow he had placed under me earlier, making sure it was in place.

The Australian moved so he was leaning over me, one arm supporting him, while the other ghosted over my leg towards my hip.

"Are you ready baby?" he asked me in a deep voice, his throbbing cock pressing against the inside of my leg, smearing a small amount of sticky precum against my skin..

"Yes Daddy," I responded, my body shaking slightly as I moved my arms up to wrap them around his neck, "take me, please. Treat me that way like you promised me."

"Oh I will baby," he responded, "I promise I will."

Elliott leaned over me, sealing our lips together, my familiar taste on his lips.

His tongue pressed itself against my lips, to which I opened willing to accept.

We made out slowly, the tip of his cock moving from the inside of my thigh to my entrance, the hand from my hip disappearing, probably to guide his thickness into my waiting hole.

There was definitely a sting as he pushed his way in, my body not used to the new amount of stretch, the pain increasing with each inch even as Elliott tried to keep it slow.

I did my best not focus on the pain or even let it show that it was slightly bothering, instead of enjoying the sheer...fullness of being filed.

I broke from Elliott's lips with a deep moan as he bottomed out, his skin against mine, his thickness making me feel whole.

"Vik," his voice was deep and his breath warm as he panted. I could feel his body shaking against mine, the tightness of me almost too much for him.

"Vik, fuck," he spoke again, his forehead against mine, "You are so fucking tight. How are you this fucking tight?"

I giggled lightly, my hands coming up to grab the side of Elliot's head, moving it so he rested against my shoulder, my lips against his ear, "That's because he can't fill me up like you can, Daddy."

The older man shuddered against me, his hips twitching slightly, causing us both to moan.

"Please Elliott," I spoke in desperation, my own body shaking now, "Please, treat me better."

"Fuck."

Keeping his head down, Elliott pulled back slowly, his body shaking with the effort to keep it slow, before he pushed back in, causing us both to moan loudly.

Carefully, he set his pace, his thrusts strong as he pushed back into my body. Slowly, he began to drive me mad, the need for more frustrating me to my core.

"Elliott," the desperation was thick in my voice, "Daddy, please. Please, I need more."

There was a groan from the man above me as he paused, picking his head up from my shoulder, look me straight in the eye as the hand from my hip moved to my leg, grasping it gently in his hot hands.

"I can give you more baby. Yeah, I can do that. How much more though?" the small lamp in the room was on, allowing me to see his eyes, blown wide in a brilliant dark green, "You have to tell me how much." he sounded desperate, "I don't wanna hurt you."

He moved my leg up from his hip and onto his shoulder before reaching for my other leg and doing the same.

I waited till he had placed his hands back to original position, the grip on my hip tighter than before I finally spoke.

"Give it all to me, Daddy." I leaned forward, pushing my lips against his quickly, "I want it all." I pushed against his lips again, "I need it," my lips brushed against his as I spoke, "Give it to me, Daddy."

Our lips met in a hot kiss as Elliott started again, not bothering to go slow anymore, thankfully, his thrust completely different from before. Now they were hard and fast, each one pushing deep into me though he was just out of reach of that spot deep inside me.

I did my best not to focus on it though and instead enjoyed the feeling of being so full in a new way, knowing that I could never be with Lachlan again. I just felt empty if I tried and that wasn't fair to him or even me. Especially me.

The room was filled with the slap of skin and moans that would sometimes escape our lips as we continued, Elliot keeping up that his pace.

I could feel my end fast approaching, that fire in my belly about to burst, the build up from before making my end come much sooner than I would have liked but there was nothing I could do to hold myself back.

"Elliott." I broke away from his mouth, my need for oxygen too great, especially since I was basically folded in half, "Daddy I am so close."

"I know baby, I know, I can feel it."

I moaned loudly, digging my fingers into his shoulders once more.

"Just let go, baby, let go for me, Vik. Please, I need to feel you." he was begging, making that fire in my belly burn, even more, my end just out of reach. If only he could go a little deeper.

As if he heard my thoughts, Elliott did, just going that bit deeper, hitting my spot and setting my whole body on fire.

I screamed loudly as I came apart, my world exploding in waves of color I have never seen before.

I could vague her Elliott as well, moaning my name loudly as he somehow increased his pace, chasing his own end.

I felt so full as he came, his cum filling me up in a way I was not used to, keeping me warm even as I came down from my own high, barely aware of my cum on my stomach, pooled and already cooling.

As we came down from our highs, Elliott pulled back, taking that sweet warmth from me, causing a whine to fall from my lips.

He chuckled, "Don't worry, I'm not going far. I just can't imagine being folded in half like that is really that comfortable."

I groaned as my body stretched out as he moved, an ache forming in my back from being bent and his strong thrusts, "I guess you are right."

The dark-haired man chuckled and did as he said and didn't move far from me, choosing instead to lay down next to me.

There was a tightness in my chest as I watched his movements, not used to someone staying this close to me afterward instead of leaving me alone, off to go and do something else. As I said, I was Lachlan's hit and quit.

"Vik?" he called out, sounding worried. I guess my face must have fallen at the thought of Lachlan.

I shook my head, turning so I was now on my side, pressed against him, seeking that comfort and warmth I didn't know I had been missing for so long.

I can treat you better than he can...

- End One-Shot-

A/N: So there you go, poorly written smut by me inspired by Treat You Better by Shawn Mendes. Blarg.

Don't worry, I will work on reposting more Our Little Star and some of my one-shots soon. I am also working on my special its just...guys, it's a lot of work.. I mean, it doesn't help I wrote this, but still...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this, may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 402 21
The title pretty much says it. This book contains multiple YouTuber One Shots, ones that I made on my own terms and ones people requested, all gaming...
19K 1K 49
Welcome to a wonderful book. This is my One Shots of Wonderfulness. In this specific book I will write anything the Pack & Friends or the Sidemen. ...
75.6K 2.3K 198
Destigmatising the common preconception of One shots and the general overshadowing layer of creepyness they come with. LET'S TURN THE WHOLE THING ON...
753 23 20
A book full of mostly one shots cause I can, really(no imagines/OC stories). You can send in prompts if you really want to, but there is no guarante...