Runaway Love (A Mindless Beha...

By JeniyaEdwards

Heartbroken, with a little girl on the way. Olivia runs away from her crew that used to love her She ran away... More

Run Away Love (A Mindless Sequel)
Chapter 1 - Life isn't always what you think.
Chapter 2 - Moving Mountains.
Chapter 3 - Why can't I just let our so called "Love" Burn ?
Chapter 4 - Every happy life has an Heart Broken Ending.
Chapter 5 - What goes around comes around.
Chapter 6 - My Immortal Love for you.
Chapter 7 - Dancing is hot like Gasolina.
Chapter 8 - Searching For You.
Chapter 9 - The Good Girl has became a Tough Fighter.
Chapter 10 - Finally Found You..My Lover.
Chapter 11 - The Beast Within.
Chapter 12 - Real Bosses Talk & Hoes walk.
Chapter 13 - Impossible For Us.
Chapter 14 - The Battle Of Love.
Chapter 15 - Rolling Love around Like A Dice.
Chapter 16 - Dangerous Perez.
Chapter 17 - Dreams Fill Of Tears.
Chapter 18 - Calling The Storm Of Drama.
Chapter 19 - You think they'd know you. But they just met the real you.
Mini Chapter Of 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table.
Chapter 21 - Laugh At My Pain, Laugh At My Humor.
Chapter 22 - Seducing Daddy, Saves your Daughter.
Chapter 23 - Departed...From You.
Chapter 24 - Painful Hopes
Chapter 25 - Heartfilled Pain
Chapter 26 - Destiny Revoked (Part 1)
Chapter 27 (Part 2) - Love Gone Destructible.
Chapter 28 - Corpse Of Love.
Chapter 29 - Take Care.
Chapter 30 - Prom Night; Paris Love & Kisses
Chapter 31- No Bright Lights, No Pretty Smiles.
Chapter 32- I Miss You.
Chapter 33- Roman Dreams
Chapter 34- That girl who got her heart fooled.
Chapter 35 Ecstasy & Oxycodone (Part 1 of 3)
Chapter 36- Initiation. (Part 2)
Chapter 37- A sweet, deathly ending.

Chapter 20 - The Truth Lies On The Table & So Do You.

6.4K 130 28
By JeniyaEdwards

Somi's P.O.V:

I hate this, I can't Wake Up. And I NEED to wake Up. So I beat the Crap Out Of Bow Wow AND Driah. They both gonna need a doctor after I get done with them.

"Well, Its been 1 week. Are You sure You don't want to Pull The Plug?" The Doctor's Voice Fills the room.

"NO! We aren't killing Sommer! If you dare try..Shit gonna happen over my dead body." Teri's Voice is filled with Violent.

Teri's POV:

The Doctor nods and leaves. I glare at Bow Wow. "Got any other shit to say?" I snap. He rolls his eyes and sit by Driah.

I don't know whats going on, But Something Ain't right between them two. And Ima find out.

First Off, Who would Push Sommer In A River. Has to someone voilent.

I now know who it is.

Kiki.

Jay's POV:

I walked in the Gang Library. I sighed. God I hated Research And espically If it has something involving Gangs. I pulled out a Book.

I have to be really careful, If anyone catches me That is part of a gang, I could be shoot instantly. So I gotta be careful as hell.

I opened the book. I read the foot notes and Guidance.

If You Join A Gang In Mexico, You Have To Kill The Boss Of The Gang To Quit.

Shit.

I turned the next page and looked up something easier.

If You accidently Joined A Gang, You Have To Explain it to The Boss Of The Gang And If He doesn't Accept it,

All Of the woman In Your household will Be Sent to The Boss Of The Gang.

Oh shit!

I looked up 'How To Get Out Of A Gang?' On Google On My IPhone 5.

1. You Can Kill The Boss.

I groaned and kept looking.

2. You Can Sell the Boss Of The Gang one of your Woman.

There are no More Answers to this.

Holy Shit. We. Are. All. Fucking. Screw'd.

Ariah's POV:

I step out of the shower and walk to the Dresser. I pull On Some White Shorts, A Yellow Crop Top, Some Orange Jordans, & Some jewerly. I put my hair in a Ponytail and grab my White Snapback and walk into Dee's Room.

He was already Dressed. Blue Skinny Jeans (That was sagging -_-) A Black Shirt that had Stewie on it (From Family Guy), And Some Black Chuck Taylors with A Stewie Money Snapback.

I raised an Eyebrow. "What?" Dee asks.

I still had my curious on. I shook my head and walked out with Dee infront of me. I stop and See Cory making breaskfest.

"Okay whats going on?" I ask. Cory smiles and licks his lips. I raise an eyebrow. I know why he's doing right.

Someone wants some Love tonight. BUT aint getting Nun!

*

I knock on Livi's Front Door. Jay opens it. She grabs my hand and pulls me in with Dee along.

"Ariah We got A HUGE problem..."

Somi's POV:

I see A Bright Light. Wait, What The Heck!!?!?!

I crawl to the light thats bright as hell.

I find Myself Crowded, by People. "Uhhh, Guys?" I ask. Everyone shoots up and runs to me.

"ONE NIGGGA AT A TIE DAMN!" I yell. Teri hugs me.

"No Worries, I had Ya back the entire time."

"I know I heard Someone wanting to pull the plug on me, Annnnnnd, Ima get Mines! First Off, lets me explain everything to you." I say.

"Bow Wow And Driah was the ones to push me in the river. Why? Because 1. Bow Wow really didn't kill his father, I did. 2. Draih And Bow Wow secretly dated while Me And Bow Wow was dating. They Wanted me dead so They could live happy ever After. And Last of all,  Bow Wow And Driah is apart Of Charise And Khalil's Crew. They have been spying on us the WHOLE time. Thats how Khalil and Charise knew our weekspots. Draih And Bow Wow was the ones that had Told Khalil and the rest of his crew, Our Drama And Secrets." I say.

Everyone looks at Bow Wow And Driah's Direction...But They;re Gone.....

Livi's POV:

"Daddy gonna Get ya!" Prince yells as He runs after mila. I laugh as his head hits the wall. "Ow." He says and rubs his head. I burst out laughing.

As soon as i knew it I was hanging up side down on Princeton's Shoulder. "AHHH! MILA HELLLPPP!" I yell.

Mila Grabs A Pillow and hits Prince in the face with it. Prince falls on the couch as i pin him. Mila grabs Soe White Glitter and squirts it in his hair. I look at Mila and She looks at me.

We both burst out laughing. "Hey, Granny!" Mila says. Prince pouts and folds his arms.

"You guys are playing Unfair!" Prince says. I shrug and look at Mila. We grab the Pillows and slam them on Prince's Head.

*

"Daddy, Read Skater Girl Story!" Mila says. Prince grabs the book and sits by Mila on the bed. I sit on the other side of Mila and smile as Prince reads the story.

-

"I love You Mommy And Daddy." Mila says, her eyes drifts off to sleep.

I smile and kiss Mila On The Head and tuck her in bed. Prince puts the book away. We walk to our bed and go to sleep.

(In Livi's Dream)

"Hey Ma? You Woke Yet......AYE NIGGA GET YA ASS UP!" Mila yells. I open my eyes and glare at Mila.

"What Did You Say?" I ask her. She smiles innocently. "Nothing Mama."

"Hey, ma!" Calvin says and runs to me. I hug him while kissing him on the cheek. "Hey baby boy, Why Are yall here?"

"Well, We wanted to telll you......The Storm is coming...Soon." Mila's eyes turns Blue-Green. I sigh and open my arms. I hug both of Mila And Calvin.

"Remember to visit more often in my dreams, Ya Hear?" I ask. Mila and Calvin nods. They start walking away,

"Wait! Where ya going?" I ask. Calvin smirks. "Afro Puff." He says. i smile as the light disapears.

(In Princeton's Dream)

"HEY BITCH! WAKE UP!" A small feet kicks me. i open my eyes and find Calvin and Mila standing over me.

"MILA! Baby!" I hug Mila. She smiles. Calvin mean mugs me. I sigh.

"Look Dude, I don't any problems with my step son-"

"Your What? Man, Negro You And Moma Aint getting mar-"

"Yes They are! SHUT UP CALVIN!" Mila yells. Calvin throws his hands in the air. "Whatever!" He says.

Yep, he's very stubborn Like Livi. "I aint Stubborn Cottoin Head." Calvin snaps. I roll my eyes and look at Mila. She sighs.

"Daddy, You Will be going through alot when You And Moma gets back on the tour....Please, Just Don't have sex with Violent. Thats the olny way, We'd Leave.: Mila says. She looks me dead in my eyes. i slowly nod.

"I won't." I say. Mila smiles, Calvin starts walking away.

"Oh And Afro Nigga," Calvin turns around and smiles. "Keep my Moma safe while i'm not born yet. Ight?"

"Yeah, Lil Man I got it."

Calvin smiles and walks into the portal.

If Only, I knew When he would be in this world......

__________________________________________________

WOAH! So Much Things going on.

Now The Gang In Mexico has a gang After them, And One In Paris! Lord goodness.

LMAO! But, I'm back yall.

Sorry it took long. I was obsessed with some of my other storys :3. Lol,

But

26 Votes, And 18 Comments. Has to be over that amount! :D

-

Niya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 8K 50
Do dead people come back to life? And if yes, do they come back with new family? And what happens when they resurrect and they can't remember those w...
907 74 22
"Baby, I hate that you lost your memory. I hate that you forgot what happened. But if you looked me in the eye now and if I told you what really happ...
45.5K 1.5K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
1K 99 27
It was suppose to be a wonderful date with her boyfriend of one year. But now it's a day Elizabeth wanted to end immediately. On the one year anniver...