The Gay's Diary {BoyxBoy} [✔︎]

By acollegewriter

"You're never gonna get it I'm a hazard to myself I'll break it to you easy This is hell, this is hell You're... More

New Life
Seattle
Nathiel Apolyos
Investgation
Matthias Blackwood
Questions
Date
The Cousin
The Blackwoods
The Movies
The Movies (Clean version)
The Unknown Texter
Closer To Solving
Case close along with two broken hearts
The New Kids
The Gay Uncle
The Party
After Party
Invite From The Blackwoods
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving Dinner
Dana
Dana Apoylos
Christmas Break
Christmas Day
Summer
U.S. Route 20
Oregon
Montana
Wyoming
Nebraska
Iowa
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Pennsylvania
New York
Massachusetts
Georgia
Hallelujah
High
Causal Affair
Nine In The Afternoon. Along With A Surprise
I Do
4 Years Later
Announcement

Idaho

29 1 0
By acollegewriter

Dear Diary
Idaho. Potatoes. Yellow Stone Park.
Yep, that's right. We are going to Yellow Stone Park. Can't wait.

Nate's POV

Welcome To Idaho

I sat up once I sat the sign and smiled widely. "Have you been to Idaho before?" I asked Matt. He nodded "Yep. For a school trip" He said smiling. I nodded and turned the music up. Causal Affair by Panic! At The Disco. He glanced at me "Do you sing this for a musical?" He asked I nodded as the lyrics started going "Hey a causal affair. That could go anywhere. And only for tonight" I sang along with the lyrics.

Matt joined in "Take any moment, anytime" he sang with the song "A lover on the left. A sinner on the right" we sang together. I smiled, a couple of seconds before the end, I sang higher, Matt and I still singing together "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" I sang, "Hush-hush, don't you say a word" He sang along "Lay in the atmosphere. A casual affair" we both continued and stopped.

I smiled and sighed happily "We still got it," I said, he smiled "I want to do that part all over again," he said, I nodded too. Can't wait to do another musical with Matt. I sighed happily.

An Hour Later
Matt parked the car. I looked at him "Where are we?" I asked he smiled "Since we are in Idaho. Might as well go to Yellow Stone Park" He said, turning around to get into his bag for something. I smiled and got out of the car, he got out, holding his camera. We walked up to the entrance and paid.

I walked in, Matt behind me, I looked at him, amazed by the view in front of me. He smiled "Stay like that. I want to take a picture" he said as he turned on his camera. I stayed still.

Click. He looked at the camera to see how the picture turned out "Cutie" he said as he walked up to me. I intertwined our fingers and sighed happily as we walked.

I looked around. Matt pulled out his phone and smiled "I want to have a picture with both of us" he said, I nodded and we both stopped. He turned on his phone and got to the camera then held out his arm and took a picture "New lock screen" he said, I kissed his cheek. We continued walking around.

After a couple of hours we walked out "Man I'm hungry" Matt said, I nodded as I looked through my pictures and posted on all my social media. "Let's go eat then," I said, putting my phone in my pocket.

We got to the car and buckled up. He started the car and began to drive, I looked out of the window and daydreamed for a bit. Matt parked at a restaurant. I unbuckled and got out, he did the same.

After an hour of driving Matt parked at a rest stop. Called it a night. He closed the little curtain that we had between the front of the car to the back. I closed the ones in the back. I plopped on the mattress and sighed heavily "Long day?" Matt asked I nodded "I just sit there and say dream. Talk to you and nap" I said, as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, cuddling close to him "At least you can sleep when you're tired or early in the morning" he said, petting my hair.

I nodded "Yeah." I said, sighing a bit and I looked at him "Hey Matt" I said, he was still petting my head "Yes?" He said, "Do you think we will ever get married?" I asked, I felt him smiling, I smiled too "Yes. Why?" He asked again, I shrugged "Ok," he said "Let's get some sleep," he said, as he covers when over us. I nodded as I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Matt's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 124 15
Contrary to popular belief, hell really does exist on earth. More specifically, it exists in the American public high school system. If you aren't on...
71.3K 3.6K 84
After losing his mom in a mysterious way, Elia moves to another city to live with his grandparents. His life at school still is the same as the one b...
940K 18.6K 23
This story is now published. Get the full version of The Bartender on Amazon. Please check Author's bio for more information. ~~~~ TW: Homophobia, Se...
2.8M 140K 26
At first glance, nobody would be able to tell that Nathaniel Jean had a problem. Or second glance, or third, or fourth. After all, he had every...