His Legendary Mate ✔️|COMPLET...

By blahh_56

The ground shook. The battle began. Blood spilled. The Alpha died. The luna escaped with her new born child... More

INFORMATION
Beginning
Hell on Earth
Kaden
The Table
Stranger Things
The Sealing of Fate
Netflix and Chill
Rogue
Myths and Logic
DATE NIGHT.12
PARENTS?.13
DINNER WITH THE SMITH'S.14
PART I:WEREWOLVES?!.15
PART II:WEREWOLVES?!.16
PART III:WEREWOLVES?!.17
Peek of the past.18
What's a mark?.19
Truths out: I.20
Truths out:II.21
Truths Out: III.22
Bones breaking.23
SHIFTING.24
I Love You.25
Marked Women.26
TRAINING.27
LIES
Taken
Stay strong
Beg
Heart ache.
Big bad wolf
FORBIDDEN MARK
Mark her
Crying, Love, Desire
Challenged
Darkness and light
Vulnerable
Loss
Aftermath
His Legendary Mate
THANK YOU
Epilogue
Hear me Roar, Alpha

Apologies

18.6K 468 22
By blahh_56

The trees rocked back and forth as the wind blew and the sun was at its highest in the blue sky peaking its light through the trees Kaden and I walked under hand in hand. In this moment I felt at peace, no worries, no fear, no thinking about the future, just peace. I wish it could stay like this forever but I just know for a fact a storm is coming.

As we walked down the path were prisoners are held I noticed Kaden hasn't said much, but then again neither have I. I don't know if it's the peaceful setting is the reason he doesn't want to talk or he's just in deep thought but he hasn't spoke a word.

Soon my hand started to tighten from Kaden's iron grip, his eyes were furrowed and he had a look of fury for an expression.

"Kaden are you okay". I spoke softly and slow for him to calm down which worked.

"Uh yeah, it's just...". He couldn't say the words and I think I already know what this is about.

"Kaden I-I". I chocked on my words as my voice caught in my throat.

He stopped walking and turned me to face him. "Look we'll talk about what happen later, now let's just go see this back stabbing prick and get some answers". He spoke sternly leaving no room for argument.

I nodded and looked straight ahead to see two men standing in a clearing with dead grass, no life. We walked towards them and soon I see a round metal circle laying on the ground behind the two men.

"Alpha, Luna". They bowed their head in respect and moved aside.

Standing there confused Kaden steps forward and lift the heavy metal with ease. Revealing what under the metal I see now a ladder leading down into pitch black nothingness.

So they have a secret tunnel....cool.

"Watch your step, please". Kaden said as he started to climb down the ladder with me following after him. The ladder wasn't very long and soon I am on a cold hard ground. Turning around from the ladder I am welcomed to the view of a very large open space with cells of silver bars on the left and right side having a pathway in the center.

The smell hits my nose shortly after I scan the place...it smells of unwashed bodies and......fear.

"Stay close". Kaden instructed as he began to walk forward with me directly behind him. As we step into the lit open space my eyes scan the empty cells we pass but as we walk further down the path there are cells that held prisoners but to my surprise they are not brutally beaten or scrawny from not being fed, they are well taken care of for prisoners.

Up ahead I hear grunts of pain and a small scream. Mom, Eros, and Maria stood there staring at Alex who is now on the floor cradling his now burned hands.

'Sliver bars' Hope spoke.

"There is no way out of this Alex, so talk". Eros said in a deep scary voice.

Alex shook in fear while sitting criss cross on the ground. We now stood by each other watching silently at Alex.

Alex head hung down as he took in deep breaths.

'The sliver weakness him'.

"I can't tell you anything". He slumped down in shame.

"Why". Kaden growled.

Alex paused "he'll kill him".

"Who?".

Silence

"Who!?".

"My mate". The pain behind his voice was raw and unbearable to hear.

There is silence amongst us, no one knew what to say.

"I'm sorry". I spoke which made Alex snap his head to me.

"Sorry?". He spat, his face swirled into a furious one as he grind his teeth.

"Sorry for what, that you exposed me and most likely got my mate killed?". He shouted which caused a growl from Kaden.

The guilt started to plant itself in my stomach but stopped all together.

I didn't get you here you got yourself here, we could have helped you if you would just come to us". I spat with as just amount of anger he has.

I watched Alex throw his head back and let out a booming laugh.

"How would you have helped me?". He questioned once he calmed down.

There was silence from me and everyone else.

"That's what I thought".

"Alex if you want to see your mate and be able to live to see him again, you better start answering my questions". Eros said.

Alex seemed to think it over before sighing out and slowly nodding.

"When is he going to attack?". Asked Maria with a soothing calm voice.

"I don't know he wouldn't tell me". Alex spoke truthfully.

Silence again

"But....I know his attack plan". Alex smirked.

We all stood there listening to everything Alex will tell us, his strategy is to attack from the north side of the border and when everyone is going to the north side he'll have another group waiting on the south side of the border. Alex did inform us that he has the help of a witch along with vampires and werewolves which we already know about  although I could have just told them about the witch.

After Alex answers what Eros asks he told him that he will think about Alex punishment and what I'll happen from there on out.

"Let's go". Kaden said grabbing my hand and leading me further away from Alex.
*
*
*
Kaden didn't lead me to the training grounds instead he leads me to the pack house that is still so quiet from the lack of loud werewolves that are still doing training. Kaden is quiet once again as he pulls me up the stairs and into his room closing the door after us.

'I'm guessing he wants to talk'.

'Or he has other plans to do with us'. Misty suggested flashing inappropriate images in my mind.

Looking down slightly blushing from Misty's behavior I stop walking further in the room and stand awkwardly in the middle of the room as Kaden sit at the bottom of his bed shirtless I might add, watching me. Looking up with pink cheeks I stare back at him with the same blank face he is giving me waiting for him to speak first.

"Can we talk about it". He sighed before asking.

It is now my turn to sigh before I walked over and took a seat right next to him "I don't really want to talk about...I just want to forget....but it's better not to hold it in". I told him.

"Okay....you can tell me anything you want.....just know I'll be right here". He said grabbing on to both of my hands turning his body to face me.

"Okay....but just know I'm going to tell you everything, every detail......I need to get this out Kaden". He nodded silently but I could see the hesitation behind his eyes from what I have to say.

Here I am telling Kaden everything, every detail from Thanatos words to his actions. I told him how I felt when I was there how he made me feel so weak....so pathetic which is brutal but I feel the need to tell him. I'm comfortable to share my pain with him and I hope he can do the same with me. Kaden sat there staring at the wall or more like glaring at the wall as he shook with anger, his eyes are turning from black to yellow losing himself in his anger.

Expecting this reaction I got up and kneaded down in front of him as I took both his hands in mine letting my touch calm him down as his touch calms me. Moving one of my hands up to his face I press my palm against his cheek gaining his attention.

"Kaden I need you to calm down for me sweetie, I'm here with you, in your arms". I spoke deadly calm trying to convince him or more like myself as I stand up in between his legs and rest my arms on his shoulders. After a pause I hear him take in a steady breathe and feel his arms wrap around my waist pulling me even closer to him.

We stood in this position for a long time as Kaden try's to calm down, not that I minded being in his arms. In fact I love being in his arms I can't think of a better feeling and the fact that I almost threw this feeling away from being mad at him for keeping those letters causes me to have an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

I shut my eyes tight as I started to feel the tears built up. How can I be so selfish.... so stupid, he was trying to protect me and I was being irrational and almost said something I regret.

(Flashback)
Dropping the photo I stared at the floor not say, not moving. I hadn't noticed Kaden in front of me until I felt him touch my arm and just like that in a flash....I slapped him before feeling rage.

"How could you keep something like this from me, the pack, my mother?!. I trusted you but you betrayed me!. He's going to kill her and you hide it from me. I hate you!!". I yelled my voice booming in the small room while Kaden stood there with a shock face holding his cheek with sorry eyes.

Unleashing tears I took a deep breath before looking him dead in the eye. "I-I...Athena Blackwood.....r-reject you..k-ka...". I couldn't do it, I couldn't finish it as much as I hate him right now . I walked towards the door after giving Kaden's broken expression a once over.
(End of flashback)

I squeeze my body closer to Kaden as my tears ran down my face like a stream.

"What's wrong". Kaden worried voice rang through the air.

"I-I I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve it I was being stupid and I was mad , I should have never said it please forgive me". I sobbed as he tried to pull me away from him but I just held on tighter thinking this may be my last time in his warm embrace. Finally Kaden pulled me back away from him greeting me with a frown as he tried to shush me and wipe my tears away.

"Look we both did things and said things but I'll never hold it against you, we were both in the wrong and I'm sorry too okay". He spoke.

I find myself nodding as Kaden wrapped me in a tight hug greeting me with his warmth. Pushing on his chest he took my hint and stepped back confused, pushing at his chest harder he fell back onto the bed. With a confused but interested look he scoots back further onto the bed so his legs don't hang off and then proceed to throw his arms back behind his head staring right at me.

Shaking my head I crawl on top of Kaden very slowly as I see him gulp and his eyes change to a darker green, smirking I lay directly on top of him snuggling into his chest.

"Tease". He scoffs but nonetheless he wraps his arms around me once again.

We lay there in silence enjoying each other company until I get a urge.

'Let's mark him' Surprisingly this is coming from hope, 'Yeah let's do it' Misty agreed.

That's a first

I sighed, "Kaden?" My voice come out small but he still heard it.

"Yes". He response.

I hesitated thinking about this before I got a wave of confidence, "Can I mark you?". It is silent in the room as I felt Kaden hold his breath.

"Yeah" he answers after a while, "It's really rare for a female wolf to be able to mark her mate, I don't know why..it just is". He spoke.

I nervously sit up and straddle his lap, 'Don't worry I can guide you, just gotta picture giving me a chain of control'. Misty spoke.

Nodding at nothing I close my eyes and give Misty some control. Reopening them I just know their black as I look down at Kaden who eyes are a darker shade of green.

Smiling down at him I lean down and capture his lips with my own, immediately he responds back with eagerness as he slips his hands under my shirt grasping my hips. The action causes me to gasp from his hands which he takes advantage of by tangling his tongue with mine making a firework go off in my stomach.

A moan slips from me as I bite on Kaden's bottom lip from the pleasure feeling I have. Kaden groans and growl as he sits up and raises his hands high in my shirt, my body heats from his touch as I drag my nails down his bare back casing him to hiss.

Pulling away from the kiss I attack his neck with little kisses before sucking lightly on his skin where his neck meets his shoulder. Kaden hiss and groan at this as he grips my hips once again and grind me against him. The action causes my head to pull back looking up at the ceiling letting out a throaty moan.

Through this I feel my teeth sharpen as I found my way back to the spot on his neck and bite down without thinking twice about it. As soon as my teeth puncture his skin Kaden grunts in pain until they turn into groans as I feel his body loosen.

I retracted my teeth cleaning up the lost blood but as I'm doing so I suddenly see a flash of a memory and I'm filled with happiness.........a emotion and memory that isn't mine but....Kaden's. Several memories flash before me as they are from his childhood up until now, not only that but I can feel every emotion he ever felt....everything.

In seconds I couldn't see anymore, instead I just had the memories as if they were my own. I look at Kaden who is watching me with widen eyes just like me. After a while his eyes started to close from the exhaustion of the mark just as I felt when I was marked.

"I'm so sorry". He said breathing heavily as he laid back and went off to sleep.

I'm confused, sorry....for what?. Then it hit me, I can see his memories....he can see and feel mine...he seen everything.

Sighing I climb off of him carefully and sit besides him as I stare at him lovingly.

God he is so cute

Knocking at the door stops my staring and thinking, walking to the door I fix my shirt that's actually Kaden's along with my hair trying to make myself look like I didn't just get done marking my mate.

Opening the door I am surprised at the sight of jasmine along with James her mate. I stare at Jasmine who is awkwardly standing there shifting from one foot to another while James seems to be in a daze looking at her. We all just stand there in silence until I finally decide to brake it.

"Look Jasmine-", I am cut off by Jasmine.

"We should talk".

Nodding I step out of the doorway closing the door quietly not wanting to wake Kaden. The door closing seems to snap James out of his trance he was in as he straighten himself in and looked towards me with wide eyes.

"Alpha Athena, pleasure to finally meet you, I am your future beta James". He introduced himself bowing.

Feeling awkward I reach my hand out for him to shake, "Uh hi, nice to meet you". He shook hands with me.

A small growl broke our hands apart, looking over to the sound Jasmine stood with a glare towards me.

She was getting jealous from a hand shake?.

I scoffed, "You have a lot of nerves growling towards me when your the one who has been ignoring me, the one who wasn't there when I woke up and needed you most". I snapped.

Jasmines glare falls as she hears my words and James immediately wrapped his arms around her protectively.

They really do make a cute couple

"I'm sorry for that, that's why I came here to explain why I've been ignoring you". She spoke in hope I will listen but little does she know I will no matter what she is like a sister I never had.

"Okay let's talk".

James excused himself as it was now sunset and dinner was ready. Jasmine and I found a room down the hall from Kaden's, it held a bed and a chair with a nice size window. I couldn't tell Jasmine really didn't want to talk about whatever she wants to talk about but nonetheless she stayed and say herself on the edge of the bed while I on the other hand sat in the comfortable chair.

"Okay".

"Okay........so the reason why I was not there when you woke up and why I've been ignoring you in general is because the guilt of letting you get captured in the first place eats me alive. I didn't fight hard enough ....it's pathetic, weak..... I do not deserve your sympathy". She spoke.

I sat there stunned p, this is what this is all about, she blames herself for my capture. I remember thats night like the back of my hand jasmine came in and kicked some ass but got hurt in the process, I would of wanted her to leave me instead of dying but she still fought with her all....it was amazing.

I stare at jasmine blankly before bursting out laughing, I couldn't contain it she really blames herself. Jasmine sits there uncomfortably as she watches me laugh in her face....thinking maybe this is rude I stop and give her my full attention because I need her to know how serious I am when I say this.

"Did you know that I'm only here because of you. The clothing you ripped off that guy led Kaden to me...if it wasn't for your determination and strength I wouldn't be here with you". I spoke as I remembered Kaden's memories of confronting jasmine about the clothing.

Jasmine sat there and processed what I just said.

"I guess I didn't think of it like that.....but still I could of tried harder". She says stubbornly.

Sighing I got up and sat next to her on the bed, "if that's what you think then fine.....just know I don't blame you and will never blame you for that night p, in fact I thank you".

Jasmine nodded as the room goes silent.

"So are we friends again?". I asked in hope.

Jasmine smiles as she pushed her hair back, "Of course, we never stopped....your like a sister to me". She said as she went in for a hug but I stopped her.

"What's wrong".

I stare at her neck in disbelief before breaking out into a huge grin.

"Now how about you tell me about that mark on your neck".

Jasmine's head instantly went down as she blushed like crazy. She told me after Kaden found me my pack came over here to train were she met James, she said it is normal for wolves to lose their restraint and mark each other if you have not found your mate over some time......my case was different since I was human.

We talked about a little of everything and laughed at some things, I am filled with the feeling of....complete, I feel like myself before all of this had happen.
————————————————————————————————————
Author:
Yayy! Another chapter updated........but also sad because this book it ending within like TWO more chapters but it's been a nice ride so yeah and it's not like I won't ever hear from you my waffles......damn I'm ranting and most of you probably skipped over this but whatever its fine because I sometimes do the same thing lol but anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter byee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 798 37
Evie a 19 year old lone rouge she-wolf is content with her life. She moves from place to place teasing the packs, people and rouges. The last thing s...
10.1M 325K 49
BOOK 1 OF THE GIFT CHRONICLES ••• When the Moon Goddess created the first werewolves, she split one soul between the two of them, thus creating a per...
345K 8.2K 40
Arabella Sanchet, one of the most powerful witches in her world is also the daughter of an Alpha. When her pack is destroyed and her father is killed...
536 86 32
Ashton has always had a laid back life, but what happens when his brother is visited by THE Luna. The number one pack has fallen due to an attack...