LOGAN (Book One)

By authormsdevera

Aphrodite Reid, having a name after a Greek Goddess of beauty and love, doesn't exactly make her one of the "... More

Author's Note
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
Book Cover for "LIAM"
Notes to My Readers

ELEVEN

5.2K 248 17
By authormsdevera

This morning I felt like shit.

Last night, coming back from L.A I couldn't enjoy myself especially when Lily tagged along, I was not comfortable. At least everyone was having a good time. I, on the other hand with Logan always ticking me off trying to get me agitated enough I wanted to leave. Lily, was mostly quiet sitting next to Liam while they have their flirt with each other giggling and smiling. I wanted to gag. But I can tell during that time Lily likes the guy and I have no say in it. Liam is nice unlike someone.

"Effie!"

"Oh my god, Lily," I jerked as I closed my locker and sneered at her. I wasn't surprised she called me by my nickname only my siblings call me. "Can you not do that."

"Sorry," She asked curiously. "I mean you been jumpy since this morning. Oh, wait, maybe because of what happened yesterday."

I sighed.

Looking side to side to the person that caused me to act like this since he gave me the best climax I ever had, and I did not want him to pop up like a ghost to remind me of that night. The whole time I was waiting for Logan to do something this morning but I haven't seen him all day, and it's already after school.

"Sorry, Lily, No, it's not that. Well, a little. I'm just nervous about the audition. Last night I was practicing a little right after we came back home and didn't get enough sleep," somewhat.

"You will do great," she promised me. "If you want I could audition for the role too."

"Thanks."

We both started heading down the hall when I was surprisingly pushed down to the floor by none other than Paris.

"What the hell?" I snarled as Lily came to my side.

"You're a fucking bitch, Reid."

What the hell did I do now?

It's already the end of the day; I want to head to the auditorium where the auditions are held and go home and sleep because right now I'm fucking tired with the images of Logan in my head. which I can't run away from, and Paris is going to ruin it by making me late for the audition that I somewhat worked hard for because I never got a wink of sleep since all I could think of was Logan's fingers inside of me.

"What's your problem, Paris?" Lily defend me.

"Fuck off orphan," I growled at Paris once she said the word no one wants to hear, and I know Lily is putting on a strong face but hurt inside. She flicks her eyes back to me. "You, because of you, Heather is crying."

"What did I do?" I rose up with the help of Lily. "I didn't do anything to her."

"Have you gone retarded all of a sudden," she barked. "Logan is going to get expelled for fighting with Clark."

Oh no!

"What do you mean expelled?" I narrowed my eyes at her. "That is by my problem. Did you not know what your boyfriend and her cousin did to me?"

Almost fucking rape, that's what.

"I don't want to hear you make excuses. Everybody knows how much you wanted my boyfriend. You made him say you're his girlfriend in front of the whole school because you are jealous of what we have. Then went on a date with him, slick move, Reid." Girl with a psycho mine say what? "You can't just take your fucking hands off him."

Is she saying I'm jealous?

Okay, yeah, I was, but that was before because she's dating one of the cutest boys in school then I realized what a bastard Clark was I do not regret liking him.

I fucking loathed him.

I was starting to see red. "Excuse me? He's the one who almost tried to rape me," I can't believe I said that out loud but I was getting angry, "and you are calling me a fucking liar? You need to leash that man of yours to fuck some other girls and not some bitch like yourself."

"You bitch!" She went for my hair and started pulling on me.

I fight her off by grabbing her blonde hair tugging her down the same level as I am. We were pulling each other's hair. Lily was trying to stop us, but our bodies nudged her out of the way.

"You can't have what I have because you are nothing but a black hole that sucks the fun out of everyone with your emo getup," she hissed when I pulled her hair. "You are a curse, Aphrodite Reid!"

"Me? At least I'm no slut." I huffed and hissed the way her fingers wrapped around my hair. "You slept with the football team while Clark bangs other girls. What a match made in heaven."

We tug and pull and spinner around hoping one of us lets go. I mean when it comes to hair girls are very fragile about it than boys, and if we have at least one speck of white hair, then it's all over. But worse, a bald spot.

To get out a situation and save my hair I thought of Athena's choke hold on Ares when they fight and believe me she always wins. I remembered it as a page in a picture book. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it as hard as I can make her screamed in pain. She wailed letting my hair go then move my body around her and with my arms around her neck and head I held her back until she was struggling to break free.

"S-stop...I...can't... breathe," She gasped as I held her on a choke hold.

"Effie, stop, she's turning blue," Lily panic as she told me how Paris is about to have her break. I ignored her and let out my emotional rage get to me. How this bitch always bullies me with her words and actions, I could never forgive her.

"Want to see what death feels like," I questioned with an ominous tone. "I will gladly show you what it feels like to be a dead girl."

"What is going on here?" I heard a male voice sounding like the principal called out as multiple steps ran in the hall. "Aphrodite, let go of Paris."

I wasn't going to let go.

I will not let this bitch ruin me for the last time. I had enough of her. My dark half has emerged from Pandora's box and whispered in my brain to kill this bitch. She bullied me since we were kids. We were friends until my parents' death, and she had everyone shun me because of it. She changed our friendship by calling me a curse, and that's when everyone was convinced and saw me that way. She tortured, tease, bullied me, anything she could do to put me down until I was a nobody. Because of her, everyone saw how dangerous I was to survive a car accident and left my parents for dead.

I wasn't going to get pushed anymore until I bring this bitch is gone.

I could feel Paris body becomes limb, her skin grew pale, and her eyes were rolling back that's when I knew I had it done with her. Paris is gone, and I'll be free.

"Aphrodite," until I heard that sweet harmonic tone in my ear calling my name. "Let go, babe."

I shook off my thoughts the way his voice rang my ear as I climax and I'm not going to be hallucinating that he is here.

"Baby girl, let go. I know what she did to you and how to hurt you are by other people but hurting them back won't solve anything." Logan continued touched my arm.

I was panting hard and still holding Paris in the choke hold.

"Let her go, please," he demanded genuinely, and that's when he snaps me out of it and let Paris go.

She crawled away coughing her hand to her neck wheezing and catching her breath. Liam was at her side helping her up. Traitor! But I knew what I did was wrong when I met Logan's cerulean blue eyes and dropped my head down in shame.

"You see, Principal Brown," Paris was able to catch her breath and raise her voice in a pinch pointing the finger at me while she was pulled back by Liam. "You see how dangerous she is; she almost killed me!"

"All of you, inside my office, now," Principal Brown demand. And before Paris could pull her smirky face of victory, he called her out too. "That includes you, Ms. Blake."

"But-" she groaned loudly without fighting him back.

Logan held me as we walked together towards the principal's office with my head in the clouds. Thinking what I almost did.

"Now then," Principal Brown took his seat in the office as we all were seated on the five chairs in front of us. Liam sat between Paris and me so she won't have to latch at me or the other way around when I almost choked her to death. Lily sat in the middle next to Liam, and I'm with Logan who held my hand. "Can you explain to me why I caught you two fighting? I can never tolerate violence here on school grounds. Outside I don't care what you do, but fighting in school is different. Now, explain."

Paris abruptly stood from her chair. "As you all witness how this bitch can kill a person with one touch," pointing at me. "She needs to leave this school."

I winched.

My hand was squeezed by Logan's once he felt me stiffen.

"Paris, sit down," Principal Brown demand, and she did. "I don't know what was going on. I had called the Wolfe brothers to come here and discuss what they have found."

"Aphrodite killing her parents?" Paris questioned her legs and arms crossed at the same time.

"Enough, Paris," the Principal was getting irritated by Paris. "Listen, your nose shouldn't be in people's business. If I hear one more insult towards Aphrodite, you will have detention for the rest of the year every Saturday."

"That is so unfair!" Paris whines. "I have important things

"Want summer school as well? Seems you don't want to graduate and be held back." He threatens, and Paris shut up with a grunt as I could feel her eyes on me.

"Um sir," Lily sit up. "I was there the whole time, and Paris was the first to push Aphrodite and blamed her because Heather is crying."

"Bitch," Paris muttered, then shut her mouth when the Principal glared at her.

"And why was Heather crying?"

"Because you were going to expelled Logan for fighting with Clark."

Principal Brown leaned against his comfy chair and rubbed his chin. "I see, well, I'm not expelling him. He came to me to show what Mr. Mason has done with Aphrodite."

"Principal Brown, you can't believe a word Logan is saying. My boyfriend is too perfect to get in trouble," Paris protested, defending her man.

"You should know Paris, that I have installed CCTV all over the school," her eyes grew wide. "Logan and Liam here all showed me how Clark assaulted Aphrodite."

Paris almost fumbled off her chair and panic. "Please, Principal-"

"Save it," he held up his hand cutting her off. "As I said, I do not tolerate violence also inappropriate conduct with another student. You Paris will be suspended for two weeks."

"What!"

"Don't argue. Clark Mason and Heather Seely have two weeks of suspension for conducting this incident. I have contact with your parents, and they will be here later this evening." He glued his eyes to the large rim of his glasses at Paris. "You have something else to say?"

"No," she lowered her head.

"Go, now go wait outside for your parents," he instructed.

Paris got off her chair and stopped to glare at me before leaving the office. Once the door closed, there are four of us now. Until Principal Brown had The twins and Lily leave the room until I was alone.

I felt nervous as I sat in the chair along with the Principal. After what I did to Paris he wouldn't leave it alone and ignore. "Aphrodite, I'm very disappointed in you."

I lowered my head to the floor.

"I expect for you to be different than your older siblings when they sat here in the office everyday for the troubles they caused and I'm sure you aren't surprised by that," he leans forward, folds his fingers as his elbows rest on top of his desk. "I understand you are in pain being the survivor of a car crash at such a young age. You've been isolated from the people who looked at you as if you are the blame. But the death of your parents isn't your fault."

I clenched my fists on my lap. I was getting tired of people saying it isn't my fault, and it isn't my fault. If I hear it again, I'm going to explode.

"I called your sister. I did not tell her the details about what happened with what Clark did to you. That is between you and me. But fighting with Paris, I can't be ignored. I'll give you three days suspension starting Monday. That will give you time to think of your actions today. Understood?" I nodded. "Okay, you may go."

I muttered a thank you and left his office with my head down. I heard a snarled coming from Paris sitting in the central office waiting for her parents along with Clark and Heather. When I looked into Heather's eyes gave me a cold chill, but when she smiled at me, I got a feeling a demon is following me. I swallowed hard and went out to the hall.

"Effie, you okay?" Lily asked as I approached her.

"Aphrodite Catherine Reid," Athena's voice boomed throughout the school causing it to shake. She stomped her way towards me. "Can you explain why the Principal called me at work? He wouldn't tell me so obviously you can. What did you do?"

I kept my mouth shut.

"Babe, you need to relax," That's was coming from Rex who of course came with my sister catching up with her and probably here for his little brothers too. He turned to them. "What the hell did you two knuckleheads do now?"

"Nothing," the twins chorus innocently.

"Aphrodite," my sister would say my full name when she's serious, and it's scaring when she's not calling me by my nickname.

"Um, hi," Lily approached my angry older sister. "I'm Lily, remember me, but I'm Effie's best friend, well the only friend-"

"I remember and I don't care," she snarled, and Lily backed away. "I want my sister to talk."

"I'm sorry, but, Effie is a bit of a shock because..." Lily gestured her hand to lower Athena's head, and when she refuses, and Lily continue to ask to come closer my sister gave in. When she dropped her ear, and Lily whispered in her ear. Took a minute when I saw my sister's body became stiff, but her eyes went dark.

"THAT FUCKING SLUT DID WHAT?" She whips her head towards the main office door. "I'm going to kill them all!"

I panic and before I could reach for my sister she kicked the door down and started beating the three students.

Rex and the twins all rushed in to pull her back, but she was like a mountain unable to move. I watched them take her out; three musclemen could not carry a twenty-eight woman who weighs 130 pounds mud sister in her berserk mode.

"Let me go!" My sister screamed like a mad woman. "Let me kill this bastard. How dare you touch my sister!"

"Athena, please," Principal Brown begged when he was between my sister and the three students who looked like they got ganged up by one woman.

"Principal Brown, are you going to allow these fuckers to treat my sister like that?"

"Watch that tone of yours. You may have graduated years ago but you're standing on school grounds. So, I assure you, Athena, I will punish them, but you have to please calm down and leave the school."

"No!" Athena barked. "I want to strangle that bastard for touching my sister. Ooh, you are so lucky my brother isn't here. He warned you didn't he? If he ever learned about you touching sexually on our baby sister. He vowed to break you, he swears. You won't even see him coming."

I watch Clark flick and hid behind Paris like a wussy.

"Come on, babe," Rex held Athena around her waist carrying her. "Let the Principal handle it."

"If I ever see you three touch my sister again. You will all be dead. You hear me, dead!"

I shook my head and felt Lily wrapped her arm around mine as we followed Rex, the twins, and my crazy sister. At the time the six adults entered the school building all confused about what just happened. They are probably the parents of the cousins and Paris.

"Rex put me down!" Athena struggled out of Rex's arm as we were in front of the house. She fixes her shirt. "Seriously, I could walk you know."

"If I put you down, you would already kill those kids."

"I won't, but in my mind, I wanted to." I felt a sudden chill coming from my sister's demonic tone.

"What did they do?" He asked her.

"Babe, please, not now," she cut Rex off and had her eyes on me. "Now, can you explain to me why were you in the principal office on a Friday?"

I looked away but me avoiding eye contact wouldn't let me off. So, I bit my lips and faced her. "Can we talk in private," I looked at Logan, Liam, and Rex. "I don't want to discuss it here."

"Of course." she turned to Rex. "Babe, can you wait for me."

"Sure," Rex turn and lock his brothers into a headlock dragging them back to their house.

"Lily, there is still time for the audition. You should go," I told her.

"I want to stay, but you and your sister need the talk," she went in for a hug. "I'll let you know how the thing goes and don't worry about Mrs. B."

"Thanks, and good luck," as Lily crossed the street back to school. I dragged myself into the house with my sister behind me.

There was no sign of Ares means he went out and I sat on the couch once Athena shuts the door. "So, what do you want to say to me and not in front of the boys - Aphrodite?" I was already tearing up, and my sister came down next to me her arm around my shoulder pulling me toward her chest as I cried. "Effie, sweetie, what is wrong?"

Her voice softens as I cried, bawling my eyes out.

"I'm sorry if I went mom on you, I just got worried when Principle Brown called," she pulled me apart from her and cupped my face wiping the tears with her thumbs. "What's wrong, bubba?"

"I'm sorry, Thea," I sniffle as I choked my words. "I fought with Paris because she blamed me. Since we were kids after the accident, she changed her attitude towards me."

"You two were friends, and I didn't like the little bitch," she chuckles trying to cheer me up, and it helps.

I sniffle. "I guess Lily told you."

"It was not for her to tell me, but I'm glad she did." she sighed. "You could have told me what that boy did to you."

"I was scared."

"That I will get mad, never," she breathed as if I insulted her.

"No, scared because of what you will do with Clark."

"Are you going to defend a rapist?" She gave me a deadpanned look. "I almost have his handsome face of his. And I'm not kidding when I threaten him and those two skanks. Rex told me about the chick Logan was hooking up before he decided to pursue you."

I groaned.

Men.

They can never shut up.

"No, that's not it," ignoring that she mention Logan and I are a thing but not, well, I don't know yet, still new to this relationship. I purse my lips. "I mean, you might kill him."

"I wouldn't say that coming from the person who almost had a choke hold on Paris, finally."

"It was a dark moment for me, and I wasn't myself." I sighed as more of my tears began to fall. "I'm sorry, Thea."

"Effie," held me back in her embrace and rocked me. "Your my baby sister and I love you. You have mom's temper just locked inside until you snap." I felt her smile. "I promised mom and dad that it's my job to keep this family together. So, you can come to me for help, and I will do the best as I can to help you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 69.6K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
69.4K 1.6K 43
Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Beauty is forced into an unwanted marriage the very evening she emerges from the sea. While Hephaestus is not terr...
728 196 41
.。*♡✧*。 [COMPLETED; EDITING] Junior year at Everdear Lynx High takes a turn when Elaine Dearly decides to take her best friend, Eleanor's love life i...
427 6 50
Aphrodite lives in a town where beautiful looks mean more than a beautiful personality. Looks are everything, so the fact that Aphrodite doesn't dres...