✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 5

479 47 7
By SexyBombshell

Ripped Pants

.

.

.

Seth arrived at school early and was about to go into their room.

"This year, I'm still gonna entitled as the 'Most Punctual Student in the room," Seth said while walking alone in the hallway.

As he stepped inside in the room, he saw one of his classmates, with a smirked on the face.

"Morning, Paige!" Seth greeted someone unexpectedly. Seth used to be a serious and snobbish person when he's talking to other people unless its Dean, Roman, and Renee.

"M-morning," She said back, fitting herself to sit on the chair.

"Something wrong happened? You look terrible." Seth said, erasing the writings on the board.

"You look so cute----." Paige suddenly blurted out without looking at him.

"Thanks?" He looked at her weird presence. Silence joined with them. Some classmates of them also arrived in a few minutes.

"'Cause I love them bad girls doing bad things, Lookin' hot with an attitude, Love them bad girls like a bad dream.." A student who just arrived moments ago sings, wearing some earphones.

"Stop singing, Brie Bella!" Dean gave her a glare.

"I am Nikki!" She pouted and Dean just laughed.

"Hey, slaves! Have my Maryse arrived?" Mike asked some of his classmates but they just ignored the most egocentric classmate of them.

Seth dropped the eraser so he picked it up and he saw a black ring.

"Hey, Styles! I haven't get your apology." Braun confronted AJ on his chair.

"Braun, Let's forget about that! That's not really a big deal. DUH!" AJ rolled his eyes and just a moment, Braun picked up the collar of his uniform.

"Good morning class!" Mr. Goldberg came inside and the students acted like they are and they do normal things.

"Lucky Styles." Braun left AJ and went back to his seat.

"Good morning, Mr. Goldberg!" The Fastlaners stood up and he nodded as a sign for them to have a seat.

Mr. Goldberg sits, rubbing his body to the chair because of his itchy thighs.

"What is he doin'?" Charlotte asked her friends, looking at his professor disgustingly.

Becky shrugged. "Maybe that's his daily routine."

Mr. Goldberg sighed in relief. "Now, I want you to get one whole sheet of paper." He said, standing up from his seat,

And an unexpected scene happened in the room.

"You'll gonna have a diagnostic test." He announced walking down on the aisle.

"Oh, my ghad!" Nikki urgently closed her eyes to what she saw. "Cover my eyes, John." She demanded but John was busy scanning his book.

"Umm, Sir." Finn raised his hand.

"Yes, Bàlor?" The teacher said.

Finn scratched the back of his neck. "W-what is a diagnostic test?" He asked shyly.

Mr. Goldberg sighed. "Diagno----"

"Umm, Sir. Will you please cover your--- uhmmm...your back," Sami interrupted him, pointing somewhere on his back.

"What?! What are you talking about? Don't make fun of me, Zayn." Mr. Goldberg looked bad at Sami.

"Hey, Baldy! Sami was saying about your new fashion. A ripped slock on the butt." Chris smirked.

"We can already see the color of your boxers, Baldy." Kevin laughed. Mr. Goldberg slowly looked at his back and the students were right about it.

His pants have a big hole on the part of his butt. The bad students laughed at him while others were looked sorry for him. And he was ashamed of it. He took a look at his seat and he saw something sticky.

Mr. Goldberg quickly ran out of the room and went to the restroom, covering the hole using his palm.

"What was that?" Mandy was shocked.

"A hole, Mandy! A hole!" AJ rolled his eyes.

"He deserved that so much!" Charlotte can't stop laughing and the bully duo joined with her. Dolph furrowed his eyes while looking at Charlotte.

Meanwhile, Mr. Goldberg was back and it's obvious to face on his face---the full angered.

"WHO THE HELL DID THAT TO ME?!" He shouted loudly.

Bayley, Roman, Finn, Sami, Becky, Nikki and Mandy looked so afraid of the aura of their professor while the others didn't show any emotions and some looks they didn't care.

"I SAID WHO DID THAT? WHO PUT A GLUE ON MY CHAIR?!" Mr. Goldberg keeps shouting. "DAMN IT! ADMIT IT!"

The students were still silent. The professor just took a deep sighed, looking at each student's eyes.

"I'll give you five seconds to admit." He proclaimed. "Five.....four ....."

Still, nobody wants to talk and the suspect still doesn't want to face him.

"Three.....two....." He was cut off by a student who raised a hand.

"Sir" Mike uttered.

"YOU!!! WHAT THE HELL, MIZANIN! WHY DID YOU PUT A GLUE---"

"Wait, what?!" Mike's jaw dropped. "I'm not the one who did that. I just want-----"

"ENOUGH WITH THE INVALID REASON!" The professor can't stop himself anymore.

"I raised my hand cuz I wanna go out to use the restroom!" Mike explained.

"Really? On the time where I give time for the suspect to admit it? Really, Mizanin?! Are you making fun of me?! THAT WAS A SERIOUS TALK!"

"I interrupted you 'cause I really can't take it anymore! I need to pee!!" Mike rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, Mizanin! You're going with me! On the Dean's office and calls your parents!" He commands in an authorize tone.

"What?!" Mike asked in disbelief. Mr. Goldberg pulled him out of the room.

"Why would Mike do that?" Maryse asked Dolph and he just ignored her.

"You know everything, right? Who did that?" Finn asked as he went near to AJ.

"I have a feeling he's the suspect." AJ murmured as he narrowed his eyes.

The whole class turned their faces on Kevin and Chris.

"Really, Bully duo? He's still our teacher! Better give him respect!" Paige said in a rough and bitter voice.

"What?! We didn't do anything!" Kevin defended themselves.

"Yeah!" Chris rolled his eyes on Paige.

"It's really him!" Charlotte chuckled, pointing Roman.

"M-me? Why me?! I am not the suspect!" Roman told immediately.

"Whooosh! Why are you so defensive, Big Dog?" Charlotte smirked.

Chris and Kevin defended themselves from the blames. Charlotte laughed secretly on what happened to Mr. Goldberg. Paige digs and still accusing the bully duo. AJ thinks something as he scratched his chin. Roman, Becky, Finn, and Seth were silent while Sami and Bayley felt bad for their teacher. Dean keeps rolling his eyes at them while eating tacos. Braun gave AJ a death glare. Nikki was looking at John all the time. Dolph sniffed while staring one of his classmates. Mandy doesn't even care about what she witnessed.

John examines his classmates' reactions and movements. "Something fishy is going on." He whispered.

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: Nikki sings Bad girls in this chap! fearlessviper15 Mysteries goes on in this story! Who acted suspicious the most? Which student do you think is the culprit on Mr. Goldberg's case? Find out for more! Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️ ~Yours truly: Allesiexie

edited: January 05, 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
775K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
4.5K 75 43
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on."
203K 4.2K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...