✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

By SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... More

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 4

589 49 31
By SexyBombshell

The Strange Plan

.

.

.

"Did you get it, Kevs?" Chris asked and Kevin nodded. "Good. Now let's buy 'it' after the class---" He was interrupted by someone who was late in the class earlier ago. 

"Revenge is a bad idea, guys" Paige poked Kevin and Chris.

"Don't you dare touching my forehead!" Kevin yelled at her so Chris immediately opened his list.

"Do you know what happens when you tou----"

"I'm serious guys." She sit next to Kevin. "I'm sorry if I unintentionally overheard your plan about Mr. Goldberg but I think you shouldn't continue that bad idea and just calm down."

"Woah woah woah! Baldy embarrassed us so bad!" Chris said in a serious look, pointing Kevin's tummy. "He also speared my best friend outta nowhere so how can we able to calm down?!"

"And that's not all! Baldy also called me a PIGMAN!" Kevin gritted his teeth.

"Which is true." Paige murmured.

"What?!" Kevin glared at her right away.

"Hey Paige! Baldy also embarrassed you, right?!" Chris asked and she nodded. "Why don't you just join with us to punish Baldy?" Chris smirked evilly.

"I'm not going to." She replied thrifty.

"Perfect timing! You're the one who will buy a---- wait, what? WHY?" Kevin questioned.

Paige shrugged. "I'm a good student, I guess. And also I'm gonna tell your plan to the office." She laughed.

"No! Don't do that! Please!" Chris begged her.

"We're begging you, lesby!" Kevin hold her feet.

"Bye guys!" Paige waved a hand and the two started to nervous and sweat a lot.

Charlotte, Bayley, Sasha and Dolph talks about the upcoming Class officer election while Becky simply glanced at the table of her crush.

"Hey Becky! Are you listening to us?!" Charlotte lifted up a brow and Becky just nodded. Charlotte looked on the direction where Becky's eyes were looking to.

"Hey guys! I have a good news!" Charlotte said to Bayley and Dolph. "Becky is a girl now!" She laughed and Dolph joined with her.

"Finally!" Dolph laughed as  he elbowed Becky. 

"Who's the lucky boy?" Bayley asked.

"Of course! Its the ginger guy, Sami Zayn." Charlotte smirked at Becky, mocking Sami.

Becky was back on reality when she heard Charlotte.

"Its not Sami! I was looking at HIM!" Becky looked away as she pointed her crush on the other table.

"Not bad, Becks!" Charlotte smiled smugly as she saw her friend's crush. 

Sasha cleared her throat as she elbowed Charlotte and Bayley. The three girls looked at Becky as they closed their palm to make it a mic. 

"Who's been working so damn hard? You got that head on overload?" Sasha started the song, standing on the top of the table with Bayley and Charlotte on her side.

Becky was shocked of what she and Dolph witnessing. "What are you guys doing?" She scratched the back of her neck.

"If you're feeling me, put your five high, That's my girl" Charlotte sings.

"That's my girl! That's my girl! That's my girl! Get up, what you waiting for?" The three sings like they are in a concert, pointing Becky.

"Alright! Alright! That's enough, ladies! Vote me on the upcoming election, alright girls?!" Dolph said.

"Shut up, Ziggler!" Charlotte commented and her group went back to the room, leaving Dolph alone.

🎶..Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?..Say you'll never ever leave from beside me..🎶

Dolph urgently picked up his VIVO V9 phone from his pocket to answer a phone call. He read the name of the caller and that uninterested look of him grew on his face. Dolph lazily tapped his phone to accept it.

["Dolph!!!! Huhuhuhu"] A girl's voice cried out.

["What do you need?"]

["What am I supposed to do???!!! Justin asked me to give him a second chance and I don't know what to say! it was just two days after he broke up with Hailey!"]

["I told you so! Justin loves you more! Jelena power!!! Wooohoooo!"] Dolph shrieked out and started to giggle.

["What should I do now? Its the Same Old Love? Should I say 'Back to You' on Justin?"]

["I don't know anything about it so I'm gonna pass it on our guard and janitor at the same time!"]

["WHAT?"]

{"Trust him! He's a guidance counselor! Byeeee, Selena!"]

Meanwhile, on the Shield's table, Seth can't get over of what happened in their room earlier ago.

"That spear was awesome, right Ro?" Seth said, scrolling down his phone.

"I can do a better one, you know." Roman murmured then suddenly Dean returned to their table, crying.

"W-what happened, Dean?!" Seth asked worriedly and Roman rubbed Dean's back.

"I-i...." Dean swallowed his saliva first. "I tripped on the main hall and I've got bubu..." Dean cried again, pointing his left knee.

Seth felt so sad for Dean and they saw Renee walking down on the Cafeteria.

"Renee is coming to us!" Seth shook Dean's shoulder immediately.

Dean quickly fixed himself, wiped his tears, trying to act like a tough guy.

"Hi guys!" Renee greeted the three.

"Oh hi Renee" Roman said back, glancing Dean for the signal.

"Come'on Dean, greet her!" Seth said in his mind.

Dean closed his eyes for a moment. "H-h--i--i......"

Renee, Roman and Seth looked confused at him.

"You can do it, Dean!" Roman whispered silently.

Dean closed  his eyes and as he bite his lower lip. "H-hi-high way is so l-long!"

The three got silent and then his brothers secretly puts their palm on their face.

"A-aaah, I need to pass this papers to Mr. Graves, I-i gotta go." Renee waved a hand disappointingly.

"See you later!" Seth and Roman said then Renee walked away.

"Oh man..." Dean put his head down and took a big sighed.

Seth's phone vibrated so he picked it up to see who messaged him. He saw a message from unknown number and the mysterious message.

Sup, Seth Rollins! I wanna know you well.
~ xxxxx

"Hi!" Mike waved a hand on Maryse who was busy watching 13 Reasons Why on her phone as he joined the table.

"Bonjour!" Maryse smiled without looking at him.

Mike didn't understand what she said so he frowned. He sit beside her and he get a small piece of paper from his pocket to read something.

"Maryse, are you a magician?" Mike asked and Maryse shook her head, still not giving any glimpse at him.

"Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears" Mike said softly that made her eyes to look at him as it stopped her from watching.

"So cheesy!" Enzo commented in a low voice as he, Alexa and company listens to Mike and Maryse's conversation from the other table.

"Oh cher, arrête moi de te faire mienne." Maryse sighed at him,

"P-pardon me?" Mike asked as he blinked double times.

"Figure it out." Maryse gave him a small smirk before she walked away.

"Its so corny!" Enzo uttered as he crossed his arms and Nia nodded.

"I really don't like those friggin pick up lines!" Alexa said in a low voice while texting someone.

~Minutes away before seven in the midnight,~

["Yes babe. I'll visit you tomorrow night."] AJ Styles said to his phone.

["Are you sure, babe?"]

["Yeah. I promise you"]

AJ keep talking with his girlfriend through the phone. Unfortunately, AJ saw someone who entered their room while still talking to his girl.

"Who the hell was that?" AJ said in a low voice.

["What? What are you talking about?!"] His girlfriend asked.

["N-nothing. Alright...Goodbye, babe! See you tomorrow!"] He ended the call to see the person.

His curiosity kills him. He went over to their room but he didn't reach the person. AJ went outside, maybe he can still see the stranger. And he successfully did.

AJ can still recognized the stranger even though he only see the person's back.

"Why did he went in our room?"

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: Suuuup! The fourth chapter was out! You noticed it? Bayley, Sasha and Charlotte sung That's my girl to Becky?! Request granted! Wait! There's more! The Selena Gomez appearance [but not totally appearance] was for everyone especially for ♥ Who's the person AJ was indicating??? What do you think Maryse said to Mike? Who must be Becky's crush? But the real question is...Who texted SETH FREAKIN' ROLLINS? Class officers election is coming!!! So stay tune to solve your problem! Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️ ~Yours truly: Allesie ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 5.8K 71
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
180K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
703K 25.8K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 62.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...